Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

and if you understand the reference you know that JBear not only agrees with her, he applauds her.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

somewhere KKKChron sobs in a corner

“not Hillary . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

OT thinks its not rally Hillary, its Trump using her account (with assistance from Russia) in some 6d chess move. . . “the Storm is back demons!!!”

and somewhere off in the distance a faint “dumb broad” rings out.

and another poster searchs for Andy Ngo . . . to find out what it all really means

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

It doesn’t work that way, Alice.

Just because some LfD “said” something, doesn’t mean they actually affected the target at all.

You’re good at writing CNN headlines, Virgil_Cronkite.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I bet The Lord Jesus Trump Our Holy Father is devastated because Hillarskank gassed.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

“It doesn’t work that way”

uh . . huh

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Imagine losing so bad over and over…

And still attempting to troll.

An odd duck these Trumpettes

• Kermit56

Participant

Wasn’t Freedom Fries, like, 2 decades ago? It’s a reference to something that happened 20 years ago and wasn’t cancel culture. Don’t know what point Hillary and Karma are trying to make, but OK.

• Roy

Participant

Freedom Fries

Wikipedia: Freedom fries was a politically motivated renaming for French fries in the United States. The term was created in February 2003 in a North Carolina restaurant, and was widely publicized a month later when the then Republican Chairman of the Committee on House Administration, Bob Ney, renamed the menu item in three Congressional cafeterias. The political renaming occurred in context of France’s opposition to the proposed invasion of Iraq….

I would have to think that Libertarians would embrace cancel culture and boycotts, because they are ways to get things done without government involvement. Perhaps JBear can speak on that.

Personally, I think it goes too far when you want everyone to get fired or resign. It depends on how major it is, whether the person continues the behavior, if they’ve had chances or warnings before.

For Cuomo, I’m not sure he should just quit the governor’s job based on what I’ve heard about. He has definitely done something wrong, as he has said inappropriate things to people who he is a superior to. He needs to be held accountable in some way, but I don’t think he should quit over it unless there is more to the story than what we’ve heard. The more serious issue is the issue of underreporting the nursing home deaths. That could be a cause for resigning depending on how that actually played out. There should be a full investigation into that.

But my opinion goes for Republicans and everyone else. Someone like Harvey Weinstein who was a serial bad actor should get everything that’s coming to him including being fired and put in jail. He used his power to force women into having sex with him. That’s at a different level than making inappropriate comments. So I think you have to take it on a case by case basis and not just automatically fire everyone who makes a mistake.

• Biggs3535

Participant

This is a great point by Hillary and Mr. Cronkite. You have to travel to the ends of the earth to find french fries anywhere in the country.

Hard to believe these pieces of shit are tweeting and starting thread on fries all while Amazon is burning books and Dr. Suess is racist. The illogical shit isn’t even surprising anymore.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

” the ends of the earth to find french fries anywhere in the country.”

“Amazon is burning books and Dr. Suess is racist”

HRC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Biggs3535

• KarmaPolice

Participant

weird

• KarmaPolice

Participant

if that’s too far from the past, how about YESTERDAY lmao . . literally urging Faux News to CANCEL Karl Rove

“Trump Urges Fox News to ‘Get Rid’ of Karl Rove: ‘He’s a Pompous Fool’

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.