Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Hate

Participant

I so dislike Tim Brown and HATE that he got in. That is all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I cant even stand to listen to him on Sirius the little bit he even is anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the HATE for Timmy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the HATE for Timmy?

he comes across as a lil too arrogant for my liking

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the HATE for Timmy?

Hell of a player, man. I never heard him on the radio, like B mentioned. So I don't know about that angle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the HATE for Timmy?

Hell of a player, man. I never heard him on the radio, like B mentioned. So I don't know about that angle.

I view him as a guy that put up #s because he played a long time, sort of like Curtis Martin, but never saw him as great. That's just my opinion, tho.....doesn't mean a damn thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the HATE for Timmy?

I view him as a guy that put up #s because he played a long time, sort of like Curtis Martin, but never saw him as great. That's just my opinion, tho.....doesn't mean a damn thing.

Pretty good return guy too though. And who he had slinging it too, Jay Schroder?  [sp]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, Will Shields looks to young to be enshrined.Love Charles Haley....https://vine.co/v/ewTuTggAOO3

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, Will Shields looks to young to be enshrined.Love Charles Haley....https://vine.co/v/ewTuTggAOO3

I don't watch the ceremony, they should just name the players that get in, in a press release. The ceremony is too hyped IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the HATE for Timmy?

Agreed, hateSome other guys out there like that too ... Shaun Alexander is one for me, ya he had a couple crazy fantasy seasons but he never wowed me.. 7th all time in Tds... Corey Dillon too-18th all time rusher, 17th all time scorer... Just never struck me as elite but there he is, top 20 rusher of all timeDrew Bledsoe, Vinny Testeverde, Kerry Collins - all 3 have more career pass yds than Joe Montana and Johnny Unitas.  Sometimes you hang around long enough, they get to know your name Strahan's another one

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Why the HATE for Timmy?

Agree on Timmy=== never considered him great and feel the same about the Bus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the HATE for Timmy?

i go back and forth on The Bus. He was never spectacular but to see a big man with such nimble feet move like he did was impressive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the HATE for Timmy?

i go back and forth on The Bus. He was never spectacular but to see a big man with such nimble feet move like he did was impressive.

You guys are HATERS. Dissing the Bus and Tim Brown?  Blasphemy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

haha....i've always been of the mindset that the HOF should be for the greats, not the very goods. At no point in their careers would i consider either of them great, just good players with longevity.To me....if you have to debate it, he probably shouldn't be there. When i see a guy go in after 20-30 years i'm like....wtf?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

haha....i've always been of the mindset that the HOF should be for the greats, not the very goods. At no point in their careers would i consider either of them great, just good players with longevity.To me....if you have to debate it, he probably shouldn't be there. When i see a guy go in after 20-30 years i'm like....wtf?

That is a different argument. And I agree. There are close to 300 players in the Hall already. When it gets too watered down, its a joke. Who is next?  Caddy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is a different argument. And I agree. There are close to 300 players in the Hall already. When it gets too watered down, its a joke. Who is next?  Caddy?

nah, just the Bucs ROH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nah, just the Bucs ROH

lolThe Ring I don't much care about. They can put Josh Freeman in, for all I care. But the Hall should be for the best of the best.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dude is so full of himself, that’s he’s gonna talk for an hour. Enuff is enuff already!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dude is so full of himself, that's he's gonna talk for an hour. Enuff is enuff already!!

Timmy I assume?  I am at work so I cant watch it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dude is so full of himself, that's he's gonna talk for an hour. Enuff is enuff already!!

Timmy I assume?  I am at work so I cant watch it.

you didn't miss anything.....his speech was awful. And i'm not saying that because i don't like him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Irony... from the dude who's been blabbin' for 2 hours.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ahh, the board jester makes an appearance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is kind of what the board is all about bro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate is still mad i beat him at tecmo bowl.Seriously though, him, sanders, thurman thomas, and timmy were pretty damn evil.

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.