Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Home Brew Con 2017

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

As some of you may know, I am an home beer brewer. I will be attending this year’s Home Brew Con 2017 in Minneapolis. If anybody else is attending, please respond. I would enjoy meeting other Buc fans. Thanks.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

Best of luck to you in the competition!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

Thanks!!!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

VirgilCaine
    Participant

Yeah, good luck!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

Thank you!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Iowabucfan
    Participant

I just got home and had a fantastic time at HomeBrew Con 2017. I learned a lot a met a lot of great people. My beer did not meddle. But, that’s ok. It taste good and people enjoyed it.
    I met Ron from the Hogtown Brewers (Home Brew Club in Gainesville). they have an excellent club and have a good thing going. There are some good clubs in Tampa and good homebrewers also!
    Prost!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.