Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• JayBuc52

Participant

The Bucs are playing in their home stadium for the Super Bowl. However, will they be considered the home team, or will the Chiefs with a better record and a division winner be the home team per the NFL? Also, When the Bucs score, will they allow the cannons to be fired?

• RHBucsFan

Participant

FANTASTIC question about the cannons!!!

• Bucman

Participant

Cannon fire will not be allowed. It’s a neutral site game. Bucs are home team. As it’s nfc year

• Lawdy

Participant

agreed

• TBChucky

Participant

I’ve been wondering about the cannons.. It sucks if true that we can’t use them! Technically it is OUR home game! At least they get to use their own locker room!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Cannons are used AFTER play, just like music. What difference does it make if they use them or not?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Wish we could wear pewter.

Those aren’t allowed either, unfortunately.

They are considered our color rush.

• Darktanian

Participant

Homefield advantage implies there will be a 13th man present, meaning fans in the stands.

I don’t think there will be enough allowed to claim home field advantage.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Not that any of us could afford it anyway. I checked on StubHub today and the upper deck seats are going for $7500!!! And the lower bowl seats are going for SIX FIGURES!!!!

Club section?? Practically half a mil. This is getting out of control.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I think the home field advantage in this game has more to do with what they don’t have to do than what they get out of it. They won’t have to do any kind of crazy traveling or preparation for that. They will be in a place they are familiar with. It’s also really fucking cool it’s in their own building and I would suspect they would want to play as well as possible to defend their home field.

• JayBuc52

Participant

Thanks for response. It would have been nice to hear Deckerhoff say “raise the flag, fire the cannons”. when we get into the red zone. No matter, we will hear those cannons firing a lot going forward.

• TeenaR

Participant

Thanks for writing this blog guys. I am also looking for an online home advisor because need to change my kitchen style. Right now I am trying houzz kitchens (https://www.buildboard.com/) that are the best online service for home renovation. You must try it.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.