Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 57 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Who still believes in Lord Fauci’s decrees?

A real look into ones personal character

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Is this like “who still wants to ban Muslims because they abstain from pork …” (like some white Jews)?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Just think, PuppetBiden has CANCELLED everything Trump initiated– but fgtFauci somehow “made the cut”?

Like I’ve said before, we’re gonna eventually find out that the Trash(D)Party was 100% in cahoots w/ Chyna on the Virus release. It was the only way they could stop President Donald J. Christ.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

It was the only way they could stop President Donald J. Christ.

Wrong as usual, inbred.

DJT stopped DJT.

He was too fucking stupid to get out of his own way.

The problem now is he handed the entire country over to the DNC, and still continues to do so.

• Roy

Participant

Just think, PuppetBiden has CANCELLED everything Trump initiated– but fgtFauci somehow “made the cut”?

Like I’ve said before, we’re gonna eventually find out that the Trash(D)Party was 100% in cahoots w/ Chyna on the Virus release. It was the only way they could stop President Donald J. Christ.

Well, then explain how Gov. DeSantis is more popular than he has a right to be primarily because of the crisis. Rightly or wrongly, people think he has done a good job.

JFK was popular for handling the Cuban Missile Crisis. FDR was popular for handling the Great Depression. GW Bush was at his most popular after 9-11. During wars and crises is when we find out what a President is made of. Its an opportunity for them to show leadership, and often they are at their most popular during these times. Trump failed the test miserably, which is why he lost the election. If he had tried to unite the nation instead of divide it, he would have won in a landslide.

So that brings me back to your point, Chron. Why would the Democrats create a worldwide pandemic in order to give Trump a chance to be more popular than he deserved to be? Americans usually unite during times of crisis. How could the Democrats know that Trump would tell people to inject bleach? How could they know that Trump would refuse to wear a mask in public and then catch the virus because of that and almost die?

Bottom line, Chron, is…..you crazy!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Bottom line, Chron, is…..you crazy!

You spelled retarded idiot wrong.

• Runole

Participant

Thanks for proving my point. Case closed

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol. Proving what point?

• Runole

Participant

Lol. Proving what point?

That acknowledging Fauci is a fraud that duped the country on Covid.

• Runole

Participant

Is this like “who still wants to ban Muslims because they abstain from pork …” (like some white Jews)?

Who is banning Muslims? Just because I think not eating pork keeps you from going to Hell is stupid doesn’t have anything to with banning or attacking them.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thanks for proving my point. Case closed

Exactly!
      You dems are f i’s.

Trump was unbeatable near the end of 2019.

Isn’t it funny how the Clown(D)Party impeachymint “came out of nowhere”… right as the pandemic was starting.
      Their plan, we will find out, was to pre-occupy The Lord Savior Trump and U.S. while the Trash(D)Party/fgtChina unleashed the Evil Virus.
      Fauci and the other Trash knew there was no beating the engineered coronavirus…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol. Proving what point?

That acknowledging Fauci is a fraud that duped the country on Covid.

Versus the jackass in charge who claimed it was a hoax, didn’t exist, that “two or three cases would turn into one and then none”, etc.

Maybe they were both idiots who really had no idea what they were talking about.

Or, are you part of that “my side good, your side bad” crowd?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Fauci and the other Trash knew there was no beating the engineered coronavirus…

What Coronavirus?

You said it didn’t exist. It was a hoax. It wasn’t real.

Comical watching you backpedal in your own pile of shit.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Surrender noted, NurseyDH.

It’s so sad what the Trash(D)Party has done for the last 5 years!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Surrender noted, NurseyDH.

It’s so sad what the Trash(D)Party has done for the last 5 years!

White flag acknowledged KKKronicCuck.

Try not to continue slipping on your own shit, fgt.

Honk, honk!

Scoreboard!!!!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserfgtDems brought us Sleepy, BasementJoe & fgtFauciHitler.

Thank you Jesus Trump, for inventing and hand-delivering all the vaccines to everyone in the U.S.
      Operation Warp Speed!

Lazy tired Joe brought us Operation Wart Sleep.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

So sad what the American-hating and anti-patriotic QPublicans did while in office.

They were in cahoots with China and engineered a deadly virus that killed millions.

Thank you, Buccaneer Brady Biden for Operation Ludicrous Speed and FINALLY getting the vaccine to us Americans.

• Runole

Participant

So sad what the American-hating and anti-patriotic QPublicans did while in office.

They were in cahoots with China and engineered a deadly virus that killed millions.

Thank you, Buccaneer Brady Biden for Operation Ludicrous Speed and FINALLY getting the vaccine to us Americans.

So you still don’t blame Fauci? You better be still wearing your mask forever especially at the revered statue of him at your home. lol

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

So you still don’t blame Fauci? You better be still wearing your mask forever especially at the revered statue of him at your home. lol

The typical RuNole surrender tactic. Has nothing. So just makes stuff up.

Question for you. Did you get vaccinated?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This

• Runole

Participant

Question for you. Did you get vaccinated?

Nope Natural immunity having caught Covid is superior according to real science.
      Not against getting the vaccine if you never got the virus but doubling down could be extremely risky

As of May 21, the CDC’s own Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) lists 262,521 reports of adverse events. Here are some of the events associated with COVID vaccination included in these reports: 4,406 deaths; 14,986 hospitalizations; 6,494 blood clots and strokes; 1,598 heart attacks; and 511 miscarriages.

• Runole

Participant

This

So afraid to speak the truth honestly. Fauci is a self enriching fraud!
      Is it really that hard to say YES!?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This

So afraid to speak the truth honestly. Fauci is a self enriching fraud!
      Is it really that hard to say YES!?

“COVID is the flu”

“Muslims are terrorist”

You’re allergic to truth

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

So besides protecting his moneymaker Lab over public safety, loser fgt Fauci purposely influenced the 2020 Election.

Good thing he’s a LfDemocrat– the LfMedia will let it slide
      (but Ted Cruz going to Cancun is a dastardly undertaking).

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Nope Natural immunity having caught Covid is superior according to real science.
      Not against getting the vaccine if you never got the virus but doubling down could be extremely risky

Agreed.

Did you ever wear a mask in public over the last year?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

So besides protecting his moneymaker Lab over public safety, loser fgt Fauci purposely influenced the 2020 Election.

Good thing he’s a LfDemocrat– the LfMedia will let it slide
      (but Ted Cruz going to Cancun is a dastardly undertaking).

Runole must love his “reality” matching KKKchrons fictional rants

Lol

• Roy

Participant

Trumpers have to have an enemy, a fall guy. It’s always somebody who’s out to get the leader. That’s how a cult works. At the moment it’s Fauci supposedly. Runole and Chron are just taking Trumps cues like the good little cult followers that they are.

• Runole

Participant

Agreed.

Did you ever wear a mask in public over the last year?

Certainly when I was not permitted to enter a building without wearing one.
      Not because I believed wearing a mask would protect me. Think of using a mullet net to catch minnows.

With the info I posted what happens if just one NFL player dies from the vaccine?
      vaccine pressure by the NFL?
      Doubt it would ever happen but would be a most unpleasant situation.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

So, it looks like you and I both served and worshipped the same overlord.

What are the odds?!

• Runole

Participant

Trumpers have to have an enemy, a fall guy. It’s always somebody who’s out to get the leader. That’s how a cult works. At the moment it’s Fauci supposedly. Runole and Chron are just taking Trumps cues like the good little cult followers that they are.

Completely wrong! Nothing to do with Trump. Fauci Lied Millions have died around the world.
      China was the source and has been exposed. Follow the logic and science. Wet market is total BS!

• Runole

Participant

So, it looks like you and I both served and worshipped the same overlord.

What are the odds?!

More like no shoes, no shirt, no service. So did you ever wear a mask in open air outside when not in a precursor to entry? Did you wear it while driving? No to both for me.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

More like no shoes, no shirt, no service. So did you ever wear a mask in open air outside when not in a precursor to entry? Did you wear it while driving? No to both for me.

Neither did I.

But, you’ve claimed numerous times (now and in the past) that I bowed to my overlord Fauci.

So, if that’s the case, then so did you.

———————-

“You and I, we’re the same, we’re puppets in the same sick play. We serve the same master, he’s a lunatic, he’s ungrateful and there’s nothing we can do about it. You and I are the same.”

Any takers on the movie quote?

• Runole

Participant

Neither did I.

But, you’ve claimed numerous times (now and in the past) that I bowed to my overlord Fauci.

So, if that’s the case, then so did you.

———————-

“You and I, we’re the same, we’re puppets in the same sick play. We serve the same master, he’s a lunatic, he’s ungrateful and there’s nothing we can do about it. You and I are the same.”

Sorry I ruffled your feathers with a little sarcasm in return to yours.

Only point Fauci(we can agree) ‘He is a fraud and China sell out.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Sorry I ruffled your feathers with a little sarcasm in return to yours.

Only point Fauci(we can agree) ‘He is a fraud and China sell out.

Oh, you didn’t ruffle any feathers.

Just having fun calling out the hypocrisy.

• Kermit56

Participant

Under Seige, I think.

• Roy

Participant

Completely wrong! Nothing to do with Trump. Fauci Lied Millions have died around the world.
      China was the source and has been exposed. Follow the logic and science. Wet market is total BS!

Hmm. Still don’t get it. What does what Fauci says about the origin of the virus have to do with what happened with the virus. You haven’t made the connection there. Fauci’s job was to lead the CDC in helping America to deal with the virus. What does he have to do with how the virus originated?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Roy, you’re a lit’l slow… is that just today??

• Runole

Participant

Hmm. Still don’t get it. What does what Fauci says about the origin of the virus have to do with what happened with the virus. You haven’t made the connection there. Fauci’s job was to lead the CDC in helping America to deal with the virus. What does he have to do with how the virus originated?

Lying about how to treat not treat the virus. Refusal to blame China. Signed off on funding the lab by the US. The whole mask thing is a joke! I am living proof of that.

Do you still believe it came from a wet market? Good Lord!

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Lying about how to treat not treat the virus. Refusal to blame China. Signed off on funding the lab by the US. The whole mask thing is a joke! I am living proof of that

Lol. Credible source for your CV19 info

• Runole

Participant

Lying about how to treat not treat the virus. Refusal to blame China. Signed off on funding the lab by the US. The whole mask thing is a joke! I am living proof of that

Far more credible than you and your typical drivel. Trump hurt you bad. Will you ever recover?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Far more credible than you and your typical drivel. Trump hurt you bad. Will you ever recover?

Runole, almost 600,000 dead from CV19

I’d say you have a “should be committed” credibility gap.

• Runole

Participant

Runole, almost 600,000 dead from CV19

I’d say you have a “should be committed” credibility gap.

??? What does that have to due with Fauci being a fraud? Great news! My antibody testing came back positive! What have you got to back up your BS drivel?

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Here Runole, let Buggsy talk some sense to you

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trumpers trying to make this more than it is:

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Trumpers trying to make this more than it is

Lindsey Graham admitted that the point is to deflect Trump blame

in the mixed up MAGA world, somehow blaming the lab makes Trump right . . . about the handling of the pandemic (ie the reason 600K died)??

lol

• Roy

Participant

Trumpers trying to make this more than it is

Lindsey Graham admitted that the point is to deflect Trump blame

in the mixed up MAGA world, somehow blaming the lab makes Trump right . . . about the handling of the pandemic (ie the reason 600K died)??

lol

Exactly. Why is the attack on Fauci ramping up so much lately? Its because Trump needs to change the perception that he botched the Pandemic in his attempt to restart his political career. He needs people to forget that he promoted that Hydroxy stuff, suggested drinking bleach, downplayed wearing masks, and didn’t refute the idea that the whole thing was a ploy by the Democrats that would go away on November 7th.

FDR: The Great Depression. JFK: Cuban Missile Crisis. GWB: 9/11. Lincoln: The Civil War.

All of them got re-elected because they showed leadership during a time of crisis. Trump would have easily been re-elected had he showed one iota of leadership. He didn’t have to cure Covid. All he had to do was try to bring the nation together to face a difficult crisis. He didn’t do that. He even had Republicans who voted in elections and left the President blank. They wanted to vote Republican but couldn’t bring themselves to vote for Trump.

He failed. Not Fauci. Not Hillary. Not Obama. Donald J. Trump failed.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Trump would have easily been re-elected had he showed one iota of leadership. He didn’t have to cure Covid. All he had to do was try to bring the nation together to face a difficult crisis. He didn’t do that. He even had Republicans who voted in elections and left the President blank. They wanted to vote Republican but couldn’t bring themselves to vote for Trump.

He failed. Not Fauci. Not Hillary. Not Obama. Donald J. Trump failed.

Perhaps the TRUEST thing ever posted here

great post

• Runole

Participant

So who advised Trump?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Did everyone get their Trump-hydro prescription?

That prevented 500k deaths I heard! The lamestream media prevented it from… uh… being used. Yeah, something like that

• Runole

Participant

That prevented 500k deaths I heard! The lamestream media prevented it from… uh… being used. Yeah, something like that

NO. Big pharma and the CDC jumped in on a drug proven to help dealing with Covid that had no history of side effects. The MSM just helped carry the water of Big Pharma. Hard to determine how many lives could have been saved had it not been wrongly banned.

• Runole

Participant

you might want to read this…

Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times
      link won’t post from yahoo news

• KarmaPolice

Participant

NO. Big pharma and the CDC jumped in on a drug proven to help dealing with Covid that had no history of side effects. The MSM just helped carry the water of Big Pharma. Hard to determine how many lives could have been saved had it not been wrongly banned.

LMAO

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times.

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html

Now laugh your ass off.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 4 hours ago by Kermit56.

LMAO

• KarmaPolice

Participant

coronavirus survival rate by almost three times.

this doesnt matter much at this point, but its an example of two things:

1) the massive insecurity over TRUMP’S HANLDING THAT leads you guys to cling to this . . and

2) that you dont read very carefully.

A. its an “observational” study – from the second paragraph “The observational study, published by medRxiv,”

“an observational study draws inferences from a sample to a population where the independent variable is not under the control of the researcher”

B. Its not “cornavirus survival rates” the author INFERRED that is increased its a small (but important) subset. From the article – “the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.”

C. Lastly, its dont say it did improve survival rates, its said IT COULD — the author is HYPOTHESIZING. From the article – “could increase the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times.

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html

Now laugh your ass off.

So, the Trash(D)Party lied about EVERYTHING.

Fauci lied about lab leak.
      Trash(D)Party scientists lied about HC.
      The LoserfgtMedia lied about BOTH.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Now laugh your ass off.

So, the Trash(D)Party lied about EVERYTHING.

Fauci lied about lab leak.
      Trash(D)Party scientists lied about HC.
      The LoserfgtMedia lied about BOTH.

Kermit must feel great endorsing Runole to then be endorsed by KKKChron

• Runole

Participant

Has anyone ever endorsed Karma especially for his presenting his OCD drivel on this board 24/7?
      He needs psychiatric help for his mental illness. Just an observation and suggestion.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Has anyone ever endorsed Karma especially for his presenting his OCD drivel on this board 24/7?
      He needs psychiatric help for his mental illness. Just an observation and suggestion.

Well thought out and original

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.