Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• garfield

Participant

Just fired Freddie Kitchens. Let this be a lesson that once again a bunch of selfish talent on paper doesn’t mean anything. As I said when they were getting all the preseason hype, they’re still the Browns and will find a way to suck.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

You mean them “gonna hard to beat” Browns?

Just like the last month or so, I’m sure some will simply take a drive to forget.

• 3rd String Kicker

Never be the off-season champs

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bux fans are in no position to point fingers at other franchises, really.

• notabucsfan

Participant

Reminds me of the year every one was calling the Eagles the dream team and they didn’t make the playoffs. The Browns were some of the most undisciplined and awful coached football teams I have watched in awhile. Kitchens was in way over his head.

With that said if they find the right coach they can very well be a real contender next year. Chubb NFL rushing leader, two of the best WRs in the game, and they still have tons of talent on their defense. I guess a lot of it will depend on if Baker takes a leap from the sophomore slump.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Bux fans are in no position to point fingers at other franchises, really.

Doesn’t stop you…

And, you’re the biggest Bucs fan of them all.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean them “gonna hard to beat” Browns?

Just like the last month or so, I’m sure some will simply take a drive to forget.

I’m surprised Jaboo is still around. Didn’t he say they were the team to beat because of all that talent? God damn what a shitshow.

also, I’m glad that Cook didn’t ban you. That was some bullshit that he pulled on you. Scummy.

• Wutt

Participant

I’m surprised Jaboo is still around. Didn’t he say they were the team to beat because of all that talent? God damn what a shitshow. also, I’m glad that Cook didn’t ban you. That was some bullshit that he pulled on you. Scummy.

How he didn’t ban you though is beyond me…

• kenntak

Participant

Kudos to the board members who predicted this firing near the beginning of the season. I  can’t remember who was saying that, but it turned out to be correct. I don’t get the hiring in the first place.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Kudos to the board members who predicted this firing near the beginning of the season. I can’t remember who was saying that, but it turned out to be correct. I don’t get the hiring in the first place.

It wasn’t too hard to see.

I laughed at the posters who were crowning them prior to start if the season.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.