Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

The man has heart and is one hell of a football player…but holy shit he is either one of the most unlucky guys on planet earth or he’s an A-1, upper echelon Moron!

On a scale of 1 to 10, I’d rate him a solid 8.

• Bootz2004

Blocked

Yea regular people never get into car accidents.

• GameTime

Participant

Most regular folks are morons also.

• Anonymous

Inactive

after losing their fingers to fire crackers?  sounds like a trend has started…..some people are prone to these things because of poor forethought to the consequences…..

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

Regular people? In one car accidents? Really? He’s wrecked a car so well(by himself) he possibly broke his back and he blew his damn hand from normal to E.T. style. Yep, totally normal!

Side bar: I grew up in Pensacola which borders Alabama. Every year around 4th of July me and my buddies would buy(accross the Bama line) M-80s, roman candles, bottle rockets, ect. and then proceed to fire them at each other, throw them around and do stupid stuff…yet none of us came out only being able to give a High 3 1/2. The fuse is like an I.Q. test…throw before it blow!

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

JPP is a genus.

Bucs now have cap space!

Build the trenches!

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

JPP is a genus.

Bucs now have cap space!

Silver lining…Nice~!

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

…..some people are prone to these things because of poor forethought to the consequences…..

If only your parents knew this during conception.

• BucD

Participant

Lol – This has to be another classic PR troll thread/post, right? Wtf?

Some people love to chuck those stones around, eh?

• notabucsfan

Participant

Multi car accidents are one thing but the HUGE majority of the time people get in single car accidents its because they are doing something stupid they shouldn’t be doing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Multi car accidents are one thing but the HUGE majority of the time people get in single car accidents its because they are doing something stupid they shouldn’t be doing.

Curiously he wasn’t cited.

• Cerious

Participant

You have the stats on that?

Road conditions, inclement weather, animals, pedestrians, driver fatigue, vehicle mechanical problems and other vehicles can all lead to one car accidents. Stupid decisions do lead to one car accidents, but they are necessarily the overwhelming cause. Being run off the road by another driver is still one of the main causes of one vehicle accidents.

• JC5100

Participant

Ferrari + 2:30am + x = single car crash

I don’t know what x is, but I know it wasn’t an animal or being run off the road.

• WayToGoBucs!

Participant

maybe he was using his phone to scroll through the red board while he was driving?

• notabucsfan

Participant

You have the stats on that?

Road conditions, inclement weather, animals, pedestrians, driver fatigue, vehicle mechanical problems and other vehicles can all lead to one car accidents. Stupid decisions do lead to one car accidents, but they are necessarily the overwhelming cause. Being run off the road by another driver is still one of the main causes of one vehicle accidents.

No, I don’t have any stats besides my experience working in law enforcement for 11 years. I would say at least 4 out of 5 times that we responded to a single car accident it was because the driver was doing something that they shouldn’t have been doing and that includes driving recklessly in inclement weather.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Ferrari + 2:30am + x = single car crash

I don’t know what x is, 

I’ll take “Josh Freeman’s daily stash” for $500, Alex.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.