Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Commish987

Participant

http://cbsloc.al/1iT60oa

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think most of it is hard to argue with, I personally can’t bring myself to put Bortles above Bridgewater. Potential is nice and all but I prefer to see a QB who has put it all together. I’d swap him and Bridgewater.I think my favorite option is actually to trade down a bit, pick up another 3rd rounder or so and grab OBJ instead of Evans. It would be nice to have a little variety in our WR skill set and another 3rd would be swell...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m fine with any draft board that doesn’t include Manziel.  I’d prefer #1 and #2 on the list to be Evan and Watkins though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is how it will look like1) Clowney2) Watkins3) Manziel4) Evans5) Carr6) Bridgewater7) Bortles8 ) Trade Down

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My Bucs Big Board 4/25.1. Jadeveon Clowney - No brainer2. Khalil Mack - LB Corps set for years.3. Trade Down (BPA WR/QB/OG/OLB) So much talent in this draft...  we need to take advantage of extra picks.  7 is a great place to be.4. Sammy Watkins - WR Decficit, speed in space.5. Teddy Bridgewater - NFL ready, but gets the luxury of sitting behind McCown and quite possibly get a pick for Glennon.6. Greg Robinson - 10 year tackle.7. Mike Evans - Only reason he's here is some of the question marks regarding his maturity and the JFF/Evans chicken/egg question.8. Blake Bortles - In a run heavy offense, big QB's rule.9. Derek Carr - Seems 'tailor made' for Tedford.  High value position with a guy that will take some time and learn to not lose his head in the pocket.10. Taylor Lewan - Talented and Nasty.  Not sure he's a Lovie type guy.  Could easily put Matthews here too...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No team’s draft board should have Carr in the top 5 haha.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think people get confused with ‘fit’ and ‘talent’ a lot of times…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No team's draft board should have Carr in the top 5 haha.

I agree...but I think I think Carr will be the second QB taken and if not Tedford will win the argument if the question comes Bridgewater or CarrBut I think @ 7 it will be a decision between Manziel and Evans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree...but I think I think Carr will be the second QB taken and if not Tedford will win the argument if the question comes Bridgewater or CarrBut I think @ 7 it will be a decision between Manziel and Evans

I hope you're right on the second statement there haha!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think most of it is hard to argue with, I personally can't bring myself to put Bortles above Bridgewater. Potential is nice and all but I prefer to see a QB who has put it all together. I'd swap him and Bridgewater.I think my favorite option is actually to trade down a bit, pick up another 3rd rounder or so and grab OBJ instead of Evans. It would be nice to have a little variety in our WR skill set and another 3rd would be swell...

Not attacking, but curious how you think Teddy has put it all together.  I will give you, he is smooth and fairly accurate and might develop into a quality NFL QB.  Remember the coaches of the. AAC made Bortles the offensive player of the year and 1st team all-AAC QB.  If Bortles has more upside, I would want him because he clearly outperformed teddy last year.  Go back and watch the UCF/ Louisville game and tell me which QB you would want leading your team.  I think Teddy might be a good QB someday, but his demeanor bothers me. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with those statements.However, I still don't think trading up in the first or second round is out pf the question for them.I hope they at least called about trading up with their second.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree, but I don’t see them trading up in the first unless QB is the target.  There are a ton of great prospects that could slip to the late first round that we could be tempted to move up for.  Conversely, I could see us trading down in the second too.  It will be an interesting draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ClowneyManzielRobinsonWatkinsBridgewaterMackMatthewsEvansBarrDonaldCarr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ClowneyManzielWatkinsDonaldMackEvansRobinsonBortlesBridgewaterBarrMathewsTrade downGilbertCarr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Manziel2. Donald3. Robinson4. Bortles5. Matthews6. Gilbert7. Watkins8. Trade Back

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.