Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

A weird thing happened right after the Nov. 3 election: nothing.

The nation was braced for chaos. Liberal groups had vowed to take to the streets, planning hundreds of protests across the country. Right-wing militias were girding for battle. In a poll before Election Day, 75% of Americans voiced concern about violence.

Instead, an eerie quiet descended. As President Trump refused to concede, the response was not mass action but crickets. When media organizations called the race for Joe Biden on Nov. 7, jubilation broke out instead, as people thronged cities across the U.S. to celebrate the democratic process that resulted in Trump’s ouster.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

The God hating pedophile baby eaters are trying to shape the narrative…
      Too bad for them that Trump will be POTUS again in a few weeks and Biden and his Cabal puppet masters will be going down. ….mark my words

• Col. Klink

Participant

Bat … shit … crazy doesn’t do this one justice.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I for one welcome our new baby-eating overlords.

Hail Zod, destroyer of worlds!

• DCGoth

Participant

Hail Zod, destroyer of worlds!

@FireLicht2020

I think that’sa bit off. Isn’t Zod already claimed as the Supreme Being of Scientology?

I think we’re supposed to be eating babies and worshipping Satan, under the Q Code Name Mollock? Not completely certain, as I don’t have a Q Secret Decoder Ring, and my membership to the Illuminati expired shortly after Tom Hanks did The DaVinci Code. We’ll have to wait for OT to confirm that, though. I’d hate to be devouring Baby Steaks while worshipping the incorrect Fallen Ruler of the Underworld. That would be such a waste. (Since we’ve been found out, the price of a decent baby has really gone crazy.) 😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

Bat … shit … crazy doesn’t do this one justice.

OMFG, you are so right it isn’t funny. I almost wet myself reading these posts. I’m wondering when it reaches “Heaven’s Gate” level and they believe they have to leave their celestial bodies to join Trump as a higher being.

Just when you thought the airports were finally safe, and they’ve cleared out the Krishna’s and the Witnesses, another one comes to take their place. Ugh. At least they’re beyond print media, so no replacement for The Watchtower on the horizon. 😂

@OT, I’ve warned you. You really need to stay away from the Brown Acid; however, if you ever find a decent dealer, let me know. (Acid isn’t something one should do on a whim.)

Also, @OT. You better watch out. I WILL buy Rumble dot com, and when I take over the writing, you’ll never know the difference; however, if you ever read an article there about a “Group Nude-In at the Indy 500 Parking Lot “, you’ll know that I could now be authoring your “source” of “info?”

Once you get bored / deprogrammed from the Q stuff, you need to jump into the Landover Baptist site, which is the only place you can buy a Jesus Thong. 😃

Two final points: First, when they get to the “Celestial Body” line, don’t drink the kool-aid. It never ends well.

Second, since your deep into the “know”, could you give me the closest location from Clearwater to buy fresh Baby Steaks, and maybe a few pints of blood? My local source is closed cuts to COVID, and I’m two weeks behind in my offerings to Lord Satan, and I’ve been unable to pay fealty to Goddess Hillary, due to travel restrictions. I’m certain you can appreciate my dilemma. I’m throwing four Baby Steak s on the BBQ for some proper SB tailgating, and I’m really running low.

In the meantime, don’t listen to the doctors. The voices really are talking to you. 😂

(Oh my fucking god, I could never even write this shit and expect it to sell, and I’ve worked on-set for Pat Robertson broadcasts.)

Also, FWIW, when Pat Robertson, who looks like he’s about 175 years old, tells people that something is fucking nuts, well, it can’t get any more real than that.

I honestly think that the only thing that would work at this point would be seeing Abe Lincoln’s reanimated corpse rise from the grave, fly to South Florida, bitch-slap Trump, and eat his ravaged body on the Eighteenth Tee, and that may still fail to convince some of the diehards.

Oh, one last question: Where are we hiding JFK Jr? We could use him about now.

Gotta run. Mollock calls, and he gets a bit bitchy when he has to wait on the Virgin sacrifices.

• DCGoth

Participant

Oh, not a mistake with the “celestial bodies” reference. That’s where Heaven’s Gate fucked up. Once they shed their corporal bodies, moving to the celestial realm, they didn’t read the final chapter, telling them that there is a state beyond celestial, which Q references in those fifth dimension dudes. (Personally, I’m waiting for The Fifth Dimension to sue for royalties. They had the whole Age of Aquarius waaaaay before the Q peeps). 😎

Also, I’d love to see the ghost of Sitting Bull bitch slap the Q Shaman dude. He’s an insult to every tribal religion that ever existed on this continent. (Organic food in prison? If your veggies are shit on by the Sioux, that’s organic, while also being long overdue justice.)

• DCGoth

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

@OT

Indisputable Proof!!!!

Sources included, bitches!!!! 😂

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

off the ledge you go…buh bye

• DCGoth

Participant

My sources are better than your sources. They’re based upon Biblical reference…

So there!!!!

Surely you cannot deny the book of your faith, or do you question the virtues of your most holy book?

Just wait until I buy Rumble. 😂

• Roy

Participant

Peter Pan is talking about March 4th. From Forbes article: Trump’s DC Hotel Is Jacking Up Rates For QAnon’s Next Special Date

The theory borrows from the sovereign citizens movement, which espouses that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation and ended the American government put in place by the founding fathers. Accordingly, the true inauguration date was not January 20, as the rest of the world believes. The conspiracy theorists contend that the real inauguration will happen on March 4, the date on which presidents were sworn in prior to the 1933 passage of the 20th amendment. Still following? QAnon followers believe that Trump will return to power on March 4 as the 19th president of the United States. The last true president, the theory goes, was Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president, who was in office in 1871 when the United States turned into a corporation. Got it?

“Some QAnon followers are borrowing discredited arguments from sovereign citizens in order to yet again move the goalposts,” Travis Week, co-host of the conspiracy-debunking podcast QAnon Anonymous, explained via tweet, “They’re absurdly claiming Trump will be inaugurated on March 4, because the U.S. was ‘incorporated’ in 1871 and all Amendments passed after that are invalid.”

They also say Melania’s new rose garden is actually a landing pad, so that when the shining ray comes down from heaven and levitates Trump to the White House this is where he will be set down.…well I made that part up. Pretty good though eh, Peter Pan? Maybe you can send that along to your buddies.

• DCGoth

Participant

Peter Pan is talking about March 4th. From Forbes article: Trump’s DC Hotel Is Jacking Up Rates For QAnon’s Next Special Date

<

@Roy,

Great post, and thanks for the added insight. IMHO, this is exactly like what happened when Heaven’s Gate leader “Ti” died before their expected rendezvous with the mothership. Had she not died of cancer, “Do” (Applewhite), would not have had to adapt the narrative. (There is a really incredible new mini-series on HBOMax, which really goes into detail on the human side of the group, including the rare things from cults of allowing their members to leave at any time, should they doubt, but would take them back. It really is a sad narrative.)

That said, I was unaware of the Grant stuff. I never read any internet news, and stay in my bubble. (I do love Landover Baptist, though. It is like The Onion, in it’s delivery of parody and satire; however, the LB group is comprised of Theology majors that found the contradictions in what they were being taught. That site has been up as long as I can remember, and never stops pleasing. Their knowledge of actual Bible passages to back their “stories” makes it even more fun. They incur the ire of the “faithful” who believe that they are writing truth, and they piss off the rest of the world whom, I imagine, don’t recognise that their stories are done in parody.)

On the part of your post I quoted, leave it to Trump to profit from his “believers”. I imagine, for Trump, it’s Profit over Prophet.

I wonder how the narrative will change after the first week of March. Perhaps Q doesn’t want to create turmoil at the expense of Collegiate Basketball, and Lord Trump will seize power during the MLB All-Star break? There’s always gonna be a back-up plan. Cults don’t die off without a fight, whether it be by FBI Raid or Civil Injunction.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by DCGoth.

• DCGoth

Participant

The God hating pedophile baby eaters are trying to shape the narrative…
      Too bad for them that Trump will be POTUS again in a few weeks and Biden and his Cabal puppet masters will be going down. ….mark my words

• Roy

Participant

@DC just letting the others know that Landover Baptist Church is a parody site. I’m letting them know because you wouldn’t automatically know that unless you search it. Its easy to believe that people really believe that stuff with these freakin loonybirds out there like Peter Pan here who believe in baby eaters.

The world has always been full of idiots, but thanks to Trump they all decided to crawl out from under their rock at once. It’s like an attack of zombies only worse because you can shoot zombies.

• DCGoth

Participant

@DC just letting the others know that Landover Baptist Church is a parody site. I’m letting them know because you wouldn’t automatically know that unless you search it.

@Roy,

I thought I’d mentioned that somewhere; however, thank you for also reiterating that point.

I’ve lived there LB site for as long as I can remember. As I think I posted somewhere, they take ire from the religious and non-religious, but for different reasons. To be honest, I can’t imagine anyone taking that dude seriously, yet they publish their Letters to the Editor, and it shows that so many people completely miss that it’s a Parody.

To me, it’s like The Onion, or to go into classic literature, A Modest Proposal; however, you make a very good point. When we have a group of people who actually believe that I sit at home eating babies in front of a selfie of me with Hillary and Satan, then most true.

Some people will believe anything, so I thank you again for making that point.

• DCGoth

Participant

Ugh. Typos above, as always.

I’ve LOVED the LB site for as long as I can recall.

Hopefully that’s the only one, but I doubt it. I mainly just use one of my phones for posts these days.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by DCGoth.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Yeah…THIS TIME it’s gonna be for real.

Don’t get it confused with the other 1,324,567 times I’ve said “mark my words” and nothing happened.

THIS TIME it’s for real.