Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Pepsi

Participant

Never heard of him before but heres some of his measurements from combinehttp://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/howard-jones?id=25436456'2" 235lbs. No wonder why we didnt bring up before, hes not a typical 4-3 DE in the slightest. Hes probably around 240 now. but his athleticism is legit. Definetly the most athletic pass rusher on the roster looking at those numbers. Dominated a D2 school it looks like. Hes not a normal 4-3 protype but if hes sacking the QB idc what he looks like, lets see if he can keep doing it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs are using him like Seattle and the Jags use their LEO.  Jones is filling the role of a LEO nicely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He made us notice him today in a positive way. We don’t get that much around here. So far so good. I want to see more. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He timed his stunts really nice today, I was just looking this up too as you posted. Third player out of a small school on our roster.Toward the end of the game when the passing downs were coming, Jac Smith seemed like his pants were on fire and Bortles had the only fire extinguisher.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

6'2" 235lbs. No wonder why we didnt bring up before, hes not a typical 4-3 DE in the slightest. Hes probably around 240 now.

He told a reporter this past week that he's 250 lbs. now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn’t it be great if this guy was another Jacquies Smith?Loved what I saw out of him today, hopefully he can keep it up and become a contributor.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Howard is the man

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.