Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• BucsBits

Participant

Lmao

Lin Wood aka Trumps election lawyer, fresh off court sanctions “releases” screen shots that, if true, sound show Tucker Carlson snd Hunter Biden as friends

“ “Oh, and when I sue Tucker Carlson and Fox and take Old Tucker Boy’s sworn testimony upon cross examination, I will be sure to ask him ALL about his ‘buddy-buddy’ relationship of years with HUNTER BIDEN!!!” Wood wrote on Telegram on Thursday. ”

WHO KNOWS IF THIS SHIT ISVTTUE BUT EGAT WE DO KNOE IS NONE OF YOU TRUMPERS POSTED IT…

1. even though it deals with Hunter

2. Comes from the same guy who made those ejection claims you all believed

3. Many of you (eg Spartan as recently as last week)STILL post Carlson as truth

Btw, last week Carlson said Alex Jones is a journalist

Alex Jones defended himself on a lawsuit by saying he’s NOT a journalist lol

Oh wait … so did Carlson

😂😂😂😂

• spartan

Participant

Doesn’t matter, the Biden laptop is just Russian disinformation so it can’t be true.

• BucsBits

Participant

Doesn’t matter, the Biden laptop is just Russian disinformation so it can’t be true.

Says the biggest Carlson fan here. He’s has clowned you over and over

• BucsBits

Participant

This will probably turn out to me more Lin Wood lunacy so the point is just that all of the Trumper “sources” turn out to be loons but as far as you can tell from posts here none of you care lol

The normal, rational human reaction would be to pause at some point and at least consider why some of this stuff might be false

NOPE

Lol

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Election Meddling by the Trash(D)Party in 2020.

Also, Insurrection.

How do 50 Intelligence people sign off on saying that Loserftg Hunter’s laptop was just “Russian disinformation”?

They were approached and ready to agree… meaning it was an ORGANIZED INSURRECTION.

Loserftg Democrat Trash Party always accuse others of what THEY did or were/are doing.

Democrat playbook 101

• BucsBits

Participant

Election Meddling by the Trash(D)Party in 2020.

Also, Insurrection.

How do 50 Intelligence people sign off on saying that Loserftg Hunter’s laptop was just “Russian disinformation”?

They were approached and ready to agree… meaning it was an ORGANIZED INSURRECTION.

Loserftg Democrat Trash Party always accuse others of what THEY did or were/are doing.

Democrat playbook 101

^^The Cove Trumper “voice of reason”

Lol

• spartan

Participant

The emails in question are from 2014. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then. They could have been good friends back then, who knows?

Still doesn’t take away from the fact that you have spent the last 12 months or whatever it is ridiculing and eviscerating anyone who even so much as dared to suggest the laptop was (at first) real then nothing but a Russian disinformation project. Now you are using the contents to attack Tucker Carson. Is it real or is it not?

If it’s real then all those emails etc indicating influence peddling, corruption etc are true. If not, then this post is a bag of bollocks too. Which one is it?

• BucsBits

Participant

The emails in question are from 2014. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then. They could have been good friends back then, who knows?

Still doesn’t take away from the fact that you have spent the last 12 months or whatever it is ridiculing and eviscerating anyone who even so much as dared to suggest the laptop was (at first) real then nothing but a Russian disinformation project. Now you are using the contents to attack Tucker Carson. Is it real or is it not?

If it’s real then all those emails etc indicating influence peddling, corruption etc are true. If not, then this post is a bag of bollocks too. Which one is it?

Lmao

Spartan – you more so than most here are Tucker Carlson’s bitch. You just posted something from a show of his

My point is that this could be false (Lin Wood is a weirdo) but you even pushed Lin Wood stuff

It’s like living in a fantasy world where the people you rely on ADMIT under oath they are liars but you all (Trumpers) still treat them as credible. That’s why I mentioned Carlson calling Jones a journalist.

All this stuff is circular garbage but you all buy it because YOU WANT IT YO BE TRUE

ITS NOT

• spartan

Participant

Spartan – you more so than most here are Tucker Carlson’s bitch. You just posted something from a show of his

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I don’t watch his show religiously but often. He is funny and sometimes he comes up with some interesting stuff. Other times I roll my eyes. Sorry if you can’t watch a show and exhibit the same skill set.

My point is that this could be false (Lin Wood is a weirdo) but you even pushed Lin Wood stuff

I don’t recall ever doing that. I had to look him up to see who he was.

I personally wasn’t aware of this nugget until you brought it up. I am obviously not sniffing up on his jockstrap as much as you do.

• BucsBits

Participant

Sorry if you can’t watch a show and exhibit the same skill set.

Leave it to you to cast your weakened as my failing lol

I don’t recall ever doing that. I had to look him up to see who he was.

I personally wasn’t aware of this nugget until you brought it up. I am obviously not sniffing up on his jockstrap as much as you do.

Again, you cast your lack of knowledge as a virtue and my knowledge as a failing.

Typical stupidity

Lin Wood is the centerpiece (along with Sydney) of all Trumps election BS

• spartan

Participant

Typical stupidity

Bwahaha

• BucsBits

Participant

Typical stupidity

Bwahaha

Well it was typical stupidity

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.