I can hear it now…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Buccodeuce
    Participant

Gruden mic’d Up to Winston…

“Alright Jameis, we’re gonna run X Smoke Turner Delta Jet Sweep Fake Coffin Piledriver here! If it’s not there go to 56 Zebra Jumpin Jack Flash Omaha Chicken Parm You Taste So Good, got it? Don’t fuck up!”

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GottaJaboo
    Blocked

Yep, Winston would ace Gruden speak.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

Yeah. WCO and Winston would be a perfect fit.

Lol.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucfanNC12
    Participant

Please stop with the Gruden threads. He’s not coming back.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    cheveliar
    Participant

LOL @BucfanNC12. Is it you don’t want him to come back or you really think he’s not coming back. Look, it sets up nicely for him to return. Family and friends are here. Wife doesn’t really want to move from Avila. Kids are in school here. Mom and Dad are aging, are here for good as well. Why go to Seattle? Plus I’m sure SR and Cookie know some stuff they ain’t sharing, trust and believe that. They just trying to break it to you softly.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    ranman
    Participant

Chev speaking the truth…….especially in regards to Scott and Mark..

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucfanNC12
    Participant

Every so odd years these Gruden rumors resurface and fans act like a bunch of groupies to the news.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t hate the idea of Gruden coming back, but I hate the idea of giving him full organizational control. We need a strong ‘Football exec’ sitting between the Glazers and the GM/Coach. Preferably someone with cache and strong personality to go toe to to with Gruden and tell him now when he wants to do something silly.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Mic
    Participant

A former superbowl winning coach who gives the team fire sign me up

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Twelfth White
    Participant

What Chev said. SR quoted me on twitter and essentially hinted at the fact that he knows a lot more than he’s letting on. A good subtle way of doing that is bringing up Gruden a lot more in the last month or so.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Formerly GMC 93

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

@Jaboo III

What Chev said. SR quoted me on twitter and essentially hinted at the fact that he knows a lot more than he’s letting on. A good subtle way of doing that is bringing up Gruden a lot more in the last month or so.

The next time you’re on Twitter, you should ask SR why is he so fascinated over a “supposed offensive/QB guru” that never had an offense worth a shit in his 7 years here.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gruden gave you a Lombardi to brag on. Trumps Viking and Bills fans all day. They love it.

Stop dismissing Gruden. Winning a Super Bowl is tough. And he had a huge roster turnover when they won.

Problem with Tampa fans is, they think they are Patriot fans.

Gruden is the only reason the Bucs are in history. Dungy couldn’t coach an offense into an empty outhouse. Great guy, but Gruden is the man.

Gruden got the Lombardi. Respect given.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    leeroybuc93
    Participant

This is starting to remind me of the Winston coverage leading up to the draft. People were getting mad that they weren’t talking enough about Mariota, but PR was essentially telling us Mariota was not in contention because they knew stuff we didn’t.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Participant

@Boid

Gruden gave you a Lombardi to brag on.

Sure. He was the HC of the franchise when they won the SB.

But, it was Monte and his defense that won that Lombardi. They were ranked 3rd in the league on opposing team’s 3rd down percentage, 1st in red zone percentage, 1st in yards, 1st in points giving up a freaking average of 12 points per game. And let’s not forget the fact they gave up 16 total points between the divisional and conference championship game. They held the Raiders to 15 points and our defense scored more TD’s than their #2 ranked offense. 13 forced turnovers in 3 games. 4 Pick 6’s in 2 games.

Yeah, Gruden our offensive “guru” and QB whisperer, managed to field an offense that ranked 24th in yards and 18th in scoring that year.Yay!

But, Monte and his defense won that Lombardi. One of the best defenses in the history of the NFL.

After that, Monte continued to field defenses with 1st, 2nd, and multiple Top-5 finishes. Gruden continued fielding mediocre (at best) offenses and a few that ranked towards the bottom of the league. When Monte announced he was leaving, the defense quit on Gruden. And they were the only strength to the team. And, had been his entire tenure.

So, while I’m grateful that Gruden was here and helped us win our only SB.. I am ETERNALLY GRATEFUL for Monte and the Lombardi that HE and HIS defense won us.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

Mariota wasn’t even a discussion here in Tampa.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.