Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• Beatles123

Participant

“Oh my god, we’re going to the championship game!” Is the only thing i’ve been able to say since we got that first down.

Im crying…

We retired Drew JUST LIKE WE RETIRED THE VET!!!

Unreal…I….My mom was laying in the hospital in 2013/14 as we lost at home to the vikings. I watched at her bedside like old times with her, and I said “Welp, we lost again mom. One day we’ll win..” (paraphrasing of course.)

I’ve been bawling. I’ve never cried from a game of football and tonight I have.

Thank you, my BUCS!!!! This is everything I dreamed It would feel like and more, and we’re NOT DONE YET!! BRING ON GREEN BAY!!! BRING. THE SUPERBOWL, HOME!!!

GO BUCS!!! I love you All. I’m glad I’ve been here the past ten yearsm even if I dont post often as i used to, I appreciate every one of you. Lets fucking go!!

Please wait…

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Letsssss fuckingggg goooooooo!!!!!

Please wait…

• Charles

Participant

Beatles…I remember you from the old board.

We are crying too buddy. You are not alone.

Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Lawdy

Participant

unbelievable

Please wait…

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

That Devin White interception reminded me of 55

Please wait…

• buc_boi

Participant

Bro

Me too

I can’t believe it

Please wait…

• SaskBucs

Participant

I don’t wanna do too much back slapping cause we all want 2 more wins but what a feeling! Pumped for all of us just to have that. NFC Championship game! Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Man it’s great to see Beatles again on here. Dude is crazy passionate about our Bucs. Come around more often, man! LFG!!!

Please wait…

• Beatles123

Participant

[postquote quote=1348820]

Thank you brother! I’ll try!!!

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

Let’s keep this going!! Bowles, we need that defense again next week! Offense, we need you to ball out again vs. the Packers!

GO BUCS!!!!

Please wait…

• Detrimental

Participant

That was very easily a Bucs classic in terms of games. Right up there with shutting down the vet during our SB run.

Please wait…

• BucHarbour

Participant

The defense was lights out for most of the game. Yeah, they let some plays get made at times being aggressive, but they also made a lot of key plays that led to the win. Tampa has always been about defense. If this defense can play lights out next week like this week, we’ll win. White was the biggest surprise. We missed him against that running QB last week, but this week I figured he would be a liability in pass coverage, as Brees likes to pick on him. Kind of backfired this time. He did have shades of double nickel out there (my favorite all time player). Needs to keep improving that pass coverage, as if he can become a solid pass defender, he’ll be one of the best to play the position. Love how he cleaned up the tackle SMB was making on that screen. The guy was starting to go down, but then White comes flying in and leaves no doubt.

Let’s keep it up defense.

Please wait…

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

I am not crying but I love that you all are!! That’s the type of game I’ve been fortunate enough to watch for 20 years. Nut crunching, pit in the stomach, they had them all the way kind of game! That was the prototypical playoff game for Brady. Take what they give and don’t turn the ball over. He gets criticized by haters because he isn’t flashy, but he just wins more than anyone else. He’d look good in a Pats uni!!

Congrats all, I’m happy for you…..On To GB!!

Please wait…

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

[postquote quote=1348785]

Yes, the Super Bowl pick. I bet #55 had a smile on his face after that pick tonight.

Please wait…

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

[postquote quote=1348880]

Thanks for the cheers this season, Pats fan. No crying for you tonight. There was enough of that for the poor Pats fans this season having to watch Cam.

Please wait…

• nybuccguy

Participant

Seriously, fuck off. Until last week we havent won a playoff game in almost 20 years. This isnt about Patriots fans and its barely about Brady. Your team had one losing season and you’re already on another teams message board.

Real Bucs fans have suffered a long time waiting for this. Get your bandwagon bullshit out of here.

Please wait…

• 3rd String Kicker

[quote quote=1348880]I am not crying but I love that you all are!! That’s the type of game I’ve been fortunate enough to watch for 20 years.[/quote]

Appreciate your insight on the board all year, I can’t say I am surprised, I’ll chalk it up to watching the guy for 2 decades! It has been kind of cool having Boston fans in Tampa rooting the Bucs on too. I don’t know about everyone else, but I have been seeing a lot of #12 Pat jerseys in the Bay Area this season.

Please wait…

• m_j

Participant

I‘m totally overwhelmed! Defense stepped up high time, Tom was himself, and Devin … WOW!

on to GB!! biggest game since san diego!!

Please wait…

• kenntak

Participant

Truly overwhelming. This team continues its journey. Let’s get the last game–a home win!!!

Please wait…

• Runole

Participant

Great win!

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.