Viewing 99 reply threads

• Author

• BIZKITLIMPED

Participant

Bridgewater was there and I passed on him thinking I could get carr or someone in the second. It didn’t happen, so I took Shazier. Thought about depth at G and C with the 3rd but i didn’t draft on need. Took easley. Doubled up on WR’s and finally took a QB.Used walterfootballs' big boardhttp://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/7DT AARON DONALDPITTSBURGH38LB RYAN SHAZIEROHIO STATE69DT DOMINIQUE EASLEYFLORIDA143WR DEVANTE PARKERLOUISVILLE185WR JOSH HUFFOREGON221QB CONNOR SHAWSOUTH CAROLINA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good players. Doubling up at DT is interesting. I do hope they don’t go defense with their top three picks…

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Cool story bro. Horrible mock

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t recall asking for your opinion on if it was good or not. How about you do one, have fun with it and try not to be such a douche?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't recall asking for your opinion on if it was good or not. How about you do one, have fun with it and try not to be such a **CENSORED**?

I like your picks, especially loading up on defense.  You didn't do anything foolish with the QB position... at least until late.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love the first two picks but I’d trade a wr and dt for two olinemen preferably gaurds

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

truth be told…i had no idea who the guards were in the 3rd round…there was one but i forget his name…outside of that there was nobody so I took players I knew and liked. like I said, just having fun with it…took about 15 minutes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YOUR PICKSR1  WR MIKE EVANSTEXAS A&MR2  WR ODELL BECKHAM JR.LSUR3  G DAKOTA DOZIERFURMANR5  CB LOUCHEIZ PURIFOYFLORIDAR6  OT SEANTREL HENDERSONMIAMIR7  QB KEITH WENNINGBALL STATE

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

I don't recall asking for your opinion on if it was good or not. How about you do one, have fun with it and try not to be such a **CENSORED**?

You mad bro?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YOUR PICKSR1DT AARON DONALDPITTSBURGHR2S LAMARCUS JOYNERFLORIDA STATER3WR JARVIS LANDRYLSUI would be over joyed lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donald – shazier – Landry? Sign me up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I got an idea I am going to post a mock draft then get mad when people comment on it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON38  DE DEE FORDAUBURN69  QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS143  G TRAI TURNERLSU185  WR JOSH HUFFOREGON221  CB AARON COLVINOKLAHOMA

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

1. Manziel- Texas A’m1. Evans- trade for Gerald McCoy2. Jaca Amaro- Texas Tech3. Dominique Easley- Florida5. Aaron Lynch- South Florida6. Richard Rodgers-  California7. Aaron Colvin- Oklahoma

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice to know our starting WR opposite Vjax would be some scrub from Louisville.Warm up that leg Koenen !!

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Nice to know our starting WR opposite Vjax would be some scrub from Louisville.Warm up that leg Koenen !!

How do you like  my mock bro?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How do you like  my mock bro?

Link ?? I think I missed it .

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Couple posts up man, I posted it on here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ok ok , lol.It's ballsy as hell to trade McCoy . But to land Manziel and Evans and then get Easley in the third ( a guy who would have been a top 10 pick if he didn't get hurt ) to replace McCoy , and save all the cap space he consumes .....could be a stroke of genius if you could actually pull it off.It's be a longshot though  , not to mention fans would be in front of One Buc with pitchforks initally after you announced McCoy was traded.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way in hell we trade the best DT in football.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

ok ok , lol.It's ballsy as hell to trade McCoy . But to land Manziel and Evans and then get Easley in the third ( a guy who would have been a top 10 pick if he didn't get hurt ) to replace McCoy , and save all the cap space he consumes .....could be a stroke of genius if you could actually pull it off.It's be a longshot though  , not to mention fans would be in front of One Buc with pitchforks initally after you announced McCoy was traded.

I'd go for the Tampa Bay Aggies look and ride the gosh darn wave!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Manziel- Texas A'm1. Evans- trade for Gerald McCoy2. Jaca Amaro- Texas Tech3. Dominique Easley- Florida5. Aaron Lynch- South Florida6. Richard Rodgers-  California7. Aaron Colvin- Oklahoma

god damn that one hell of a mock.  You got an eye for talent dude. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

suh plays for the Lions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only suggestion I might make Go Bucs is to add Jared Abbrederis, WR Wisconsin in there somewhere.  Dude is a baller. 

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

1. Manziel- Texas A'm1. Evans- trade for Gerald McCoy2. Jaca Amaro- Texas Tech3. Dominique Easley- Florida5. Aaron Lynch- South Florida6. Richard Rodgers-  California7. Aaron Colvin- Oklahoma

I appreciate it man. I just want to win that's all. I keep taking a lot of crap for suggesting trading McCoy, but we can get a player with similar production. Plus who wouldn't want to see Johnny throwing bombs to Evans all game? McCoy also acts life a goofball sometimes and it just rubs me the wrong way. I worked too many years in the steel mill to put up with crap like that.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Only suggestion I might make Go Bucs is to add Jared Abbrederis, WR Wisconsin in there somewhere.  Dude is a baller.

Heck we could trade Barron maybe. Pick up some picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I appreciate it man. I just want to win that's all. I keep taking a lot of crap for suggesting trading McCoy, but we can get a player with similar production. Plus who wouldn't want to see Johnny throwing bombs to Evans all game? McCoy also acts life a goofball sometimes and it just rubs me the wrong way. I worked too many years in the steel mill to put up with crap like that.

This is easily the dumbest thing I have read this off season. Good job on your achievement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love to trade Foster for a 3rd and draft Chris Borland.  He’s a Zac Taylor clone. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did two…… first using the Optimum Scouting board, second using Walter’s:7  - WR SAMMY WATKINS38  - QB DEREK CARR69  - WR KELVIN BENJAMIN7  - WR SAMMY WATKINS38  - TE JACE AMARO69 - QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOI'm good with either.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

This is easily the dumbest thing I have read this off season. Good job on your achievement.

I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Albert Einstein but he was called stupid. I guess i'm in pretty good company, thanks bro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ahh obvious troll is obvious

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed.  Hate needs to stop with the trolling.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Yea Evans is better than Sammy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I ran one with Walter, likely a pipe dreamWR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON38  G DAVID YANKEYSTANFORD69  QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS143  DT DANIEL MCCULLERSTENNESSEE185  CB BENE BENWIKERESAN JOSE STATE221  DE AARON LYNCHSOUTH FLORIDA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR SAMMY WATKINS/CLEMSON38  G XAVIER SU’A-FILO/UCLA69  TE TROY NIKLAS/NOTRE DAME143  QB TOM SAVAGE/PITTSBURGH185  WR TEVIN REESE/BAYLOR221  CB DONTAE JOHNSON/NORTH CAROLINA STATEHate not having that 4th rounder...a lot of talent still available in the 4th...hoping we can find a way to pick up another one.  Wouldn't trade McCoy for anything less than two 1s....we already know he's a ProBowl player...anyone we draft is a maybe. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From first pick …Your Picks: Round 1 Pick 10 (DET): Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (A) Round 2 Pick 6: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn (A-) Round 2 Pick 13 (DET): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (A) Round 3 Pick 5: Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU (C+) Round 5 Pick 3: Trai Turner, OG, LSU (C) Round 6 Pick 9: Dri Archer, WR, Kent State (C-) Round 7 Pick 6: Connor Shaw, QB, South Carolina (B)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

suh plays for the Lions.

yes he does, but he is not the best DT in football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for showing us this site!  It is pretty cool… I tried to go with who I thought was the best BPA and filled a need and ended up with a QB and 3 receivers…Webster is an interesting player who some think could make it as a TE…Here are my picks:7WR MIKE EVANSTEXAS A&M38QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS69WR DAVANTE ADAMSFRESNO STATE143ILB LAMIN BARROWLSU185DE LARRY WEBSTERBLOOMSBURG221WR MATT HAZELCOASTAL CAROLINA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

just to play your silly game, who is a player with similar production to mccoy?  you should have included that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Geno Atkins is the best Dt in football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I ended up with this…7WR MIKE EVANSTEXAS A&M38G DAVID YANKEYSTANFORD69DE TREVOR REILLYUTAH143DT CARAUN REIDPRINCETON185WR JOSH HUFFOREGON221CB AARON COLVINOKLAHOMA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My walter big-board mock goes as follows:1)  Sammy Watkins (WR)2)  David Yankey (G)3)  Austin Sefarian Jenkins (TE)4)  (Jets, and they selected Trey Mason, RB)5)  Dri Archer (RB/KR)6)  Brett Smith (QB)7)  Aaron Lynch (DE)I really wanted to take a chance on the injured Syracuse corner (forgot his name), but the kid has a lot of potential, and he is over 6', 210ish.  He is at about 80 percent right now after leg surgery, but he should be available as a street free agent, and Lovie would be wise to bring him in, IMO.Well...that's it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I find it strange that Watkins slips to most of us at 7…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Geno Atkins is the best Dt in football.

Was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I find it strange that Watkins slips to most of us at 7...

would make me giddy!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bridgewater was there and I passed on him thinking I could get carr or someone in the second. It didn't happen, so I took Shazier. Thought about depth at G and C with the 3rd but i didn't draft on need. Took easley. Doubled up on WR's and finally took a QB.Used walterfootballs' big boardhttp://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/7DT AARON DONALDPITTSBURGH38LB RYAN SHAZIEROHIO STATE69DT DOMINIQUE EASLEYFLORIDA143WR DEVANTE PARKERLOUISVILLE185WR JOSH HUFFOREGON221QB CONNOR SHAWSOUTH CAROLINA

Devante Parker is playing for the Louisville Cardinals this fall.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1908997-devante-parker-passes-up-2014-nfl-draft-to-return-to-louisville

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did one morethis is the entire 1st round.1OLB KHALIL MACKHOUSTON TEXANS2OT GREG ROBINSONST. LOUIS RAMS3QB BLAKE BORTLESJACKSONVILLE JAGUARS4QB JOHNNY MANZIELCLEVELAND BROWNS5OLB ANTHONY BARROAKLAND RAIDERS6DE JADEVEON CLOWNEYATLANTA FALCONS7WR SAMMY WATKINSTAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS8QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATERMINNESOTA VIKINGS9S CALVIN PRYORBUFFALO BILLS10OT JAKE MATTHEWSDETROIT LIONS11S HAHA CLINTON-DIXTENNESSEE TITANS12OT ZACK MARTINNEW YORK GIANTS13WR MIKE EVANSST. LOUIS RAMS14DT TIMMY JERNIGANCHICAGO BEARS15DT AARON DONALDPITTSBURGH STEELERS16DE KONY EALYDALLAS COWBOYS17CB KYLE FULLERBALTIMORE RAVENS18TE ERIC EBRONNEW YORK JETS19OT JOEL BITONIOMIAMI DOLPHINS20QB DEREK CARRARIZONA CARDINALS21OT TAYLOR LEWANGREEN BAY PACKERS22OLB JEREMIAH ATTAOCHUPHILADELPHIA EAGLES23WR MARQISE LEEKANSAS CITY CHIEFS24WR ODELL BECKHAMCINCINNATI BENGALS25CB JUSTIN GILBERTSAN DIEGO CHARGERS26CB DARQUEZE DENNARDCLEVELAND BROWNS27LB RYAN SHAZIERNEW ORLEANS SAINTS28WR BRANDIN COOKSCAROLINA PANTHERS29DT LOUIS NIXNEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS30CB BRADLEY ROBYSAN FRANCISCO 49ERS31G XAVIER SU'A-FILODENVER BRONCOS32OT MORGAN MOSESSEATTLE SEAHAWKSAnd the rest of my DraftR2G DAVID YANKEYSTANFORDR3QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOISR5TE C.J. FIEDOROWICZIOWAR6RB DE'ANTHONY THOMASOREGONR7G SPENCER LONGNEBRASKA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YOUR PICKS (Would be thrilled if the Bucs ended up with these three players)R1WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSONR2ILB C.J. MOSLEYALABAMAR3TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINSWASHINGTONStopped after R3

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YOUR PICKS (Would be thrilled if the Bucs ended up with these three players)R1WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSONR2ILB C.J. MOSLEYALABAMAR3TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINSWASHINGTONStopped after R3

I would be startled

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some of these mocks are impossible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is fun….7 WR  SAMMY WATKINS  CLEMSON 38 DE  DEE FORD  AUBURN 69 DT  DOMINIQUE EASLEY  FLORIDA 143 G  TRAI TURNER  LSU 185 WR  JALEN SAUNDERS  OKLAHOMA 221 G  KADEEM EDWARDS  TENNESSEE STATEMy son is doing one....got Watkins and Cooks...I wish!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be startled

As was I, which was the reason I stopped.I'd be very surprised if Sammy was there at 7, even more surprised if CJ fell to the 2nd round and blown out of the water if ASJ lasted until R3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My easter mock…QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATERLOUISVILLE38  WR JORDAN MATTHEWSVANDERBILT69  WR JARVIS LANDRYLSU143  RB DRI ARCHERKENT STATE185  G RYAN GROYWISCONSIN221  OT JUSTIN BRITTMISSOURI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be startled

As was I, which was the reason I stopped.I'd be very surprised if Sammy was there at 7, even more surprised if CJ fell to the 2nd round and blown out of the water if ASJ lasted until R3.

This would not be that big of a shock to me if 3 of the most overrated players in the draft slipped.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here is what I came up with.  R1QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&MR2TE JACE AMAROTEXAS TECHR3WR JARED ABBREDERISWISCONSINR5WR MICHAEL CAMPANAROWAKE FORESTR6RB TYLER GAFFNEYSTANFORDR7DE AARON LYNCHUSF

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very solid draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very good pick.    The Bucs will have to take him in the 3rd round since they don't have a 4th round pick.  Good value and good leadership.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

R1  WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSONR2  G DAVID YANKEYSTANFORDR3  QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOISR5  ILB LAMIN BARROWLSUR6  WR JOSH HUFFOREGONR7  DT RYAN CARRETHERSARKANSAS STATE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys doing these mocks aren’t considering that the Bucs need leaders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys doing these mocks aren't considering that the Bucs need leaders.

you guys dont know who the real leaders are.And how many leaders do the Bucs need?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON38  G XAVIER SU'A-FILOUCLA69  WR JORDAN MATTHEWSVANDERBILT143  QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIA185  CB BENE BENWIKERESAN JOSE STATE221  RB JAMES WILDERFLORIDA STATEI doubled up on WR's and had a serious discussion with someone inside of the Chiefs organization that believe that James Wilder can be an H-Back at the next level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My walter big-board mock goes as follows:1)  Sammy Watkins (WR)2)  David Yankey (G)3)  Austin Sefarian Jenkins (TE)4)  (Jets, and they selected Trey Mason, RB)5)  Dri Archer (RB/KR)6)  Brett Smith (QB)7)  Aaron Lynch (DE)I really wanted to take a chance on the injured Syracuse corner (forgot his name), but the kid has a lot of potential, and he is over 6', 210ish.  He is at about 80 percent right now after leg surgery, but he should be available as a street free agent, and Lovie would be wise to bring him in, IMO.Well...that's it.

That draft is soooooo sexy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you guys dont know who the real leaders are.And how many leaders do the Bucs need?

Preferably every player on the roster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid himself may be sexy, but I don't like that draft.    No leaders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid himself may be sexy, but I don't like that draft.    No leaders.

I doubt Boid is sexy and nor do I care. This draft would be a home run in my opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON38  TE JACE AMAROTEXAS TECH69  DT DOMINIQUE EASLEYFLORIDA143  G JON HALAPIOFLORIDA185  WR JOSH HUFFOREGON221  CB TIM SCOTTNORTH CAROLINA

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

I noticed we both had Manziel and Jaca Amaro on our mocks, Nice call man

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

7. MIKE EVANS – WR – TEXAS A&M38. XAVIER SU’A-FILO - G - UCLA 69. TRENT MURPHY - DE - STANFORD143. AARON MURRAY - QB - GEORGIA 185. AARON COLVIN - CB - OKLAHOMA221. GABE IKARD - C - OKLAHOMA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mostly an offensive draft:7 WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON38 ILB C.J. MOSLEYALABAMA69 TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINSWASHINGTON143 QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIA185 RB DE'ANTHONY THOMASOREGON221 WR T.J. JONESNOTRE DAME

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All the top QBs gone by 7…Id still be happy with this but QB becomes a must in 20157  WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON38  G XAVIER SU’A-FILOUCLA69  DE DEMARCUS LAWRENCEBOISE STATE143  WR BRUCE ELLINGTONSOUTH CAROLINA185  QB TAJH BOYDCLEMSON221  OT MATT PATCHANBOSTON COLLEGE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON38  QB DEREK CARRFRESNO STATE69  TE TROY NIKLASNOTRE DAME143  G DAKOTA DOZIERFURMAN185  WR KEVIN NORWOODALABAMA221  QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I noticed we both had Manziel and Jaca Amaro on our mocks, Nice call man

Looks like me, you and S&B know football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was at a loss on what to do at pick 5, but he was the BPA according to Walter’s gradesQB TEDDY BRIDGEWATERLOUISVILLE38  TE JACE AMAROTEXAS TECH69  WR MARTAVIS BRYANTCLEMSON143  DE WILL CLARKEWEST VIRGINIA185  G TRAI TURNERLSU221  WR KEVIN NORWOODALABAMA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the Bucs want Bridgewater, they should trade down.  Way down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only did 5 rounds, and stayed conservative. All the first round QB’s were off the board.DT AARON DONALDPITTSBURGH38  TE AUSTIN SEREFIN-JENKINSWASHINGTON69  DE KAREEM MARTINNORTH CAROLINA143  WR DONTE MONCRIEFOLE MISSKeep in mind this is based on who was there. There ya go. My first mock draft. I know, you can say it sucks now...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only did 5 rounds, and stayed conservative. All the first round QB's were off the board.DT AARON DONALDPITTSBURGH38  TE AUSTIN SEREFIN-JENKINSWASHINGTON69  DE KAREEM MARTINNORTH CAROLINA143  WR DONTE MONCRIEFOLE MISSKeep in mind this is based on who was there. There ya go. My first mock draft. I know, you can say it sucks now...

sucks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You only say that because you’re you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Besides, I would have drafted Manziel. he was gone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON38  G XAVIER SU'A-FILOUCLA69  WR JORDAN MATTHEWSVANDERBILT143  QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIA185  CB BENE BENWIKERESAN JOSE STATE221  RB JAMES WILDERFLORIDA STATEI doubled up on WR's and had a serious discussion with someone inside of the Chiefs organization that believe that James Wilder can be an H-Back at the next level.

I would prefer another oline guy at 185, but beyond that this is far and away the best mock I've seen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DT AARON DONALDPITTSBURGH38  WR JORDAN MATTHEWSVANDERBILT69  CB LAMARCUS JOYNERFLORIDA STATE143  G JON HALAPIOFLORIDA185  OT MATT PATCHANBOSTON COLLEGE221  WR KEVIN NORWOODALABAMAWould be nice. Altho I dont think joyner lasts til the 3rd and norwood til the 7th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why does everyone keep posting their mocks from this site ? They are unrealistic as hell.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surprised the first three were available when I got them:7  WR SAMMY WATKINS CLEMSON38  ILB C.J. MOSLEY ALABAMA69 QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO EASTERN ILLINOIS143  DT CARAUN REID PRINCETON185  WR JOSH HUFF OREGON221  TE JAKE MURPHY UTAHFire away!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why does everyone keep posting their mocks from this site ? They are unrealistic as hell.

Because the NFL had the brilliant idea of pushing the draft back by freaking 2 weeks. At this point personally im just desperate lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OT GREG ROBINSONAUBURN38  G XAVIER SU'A-FILOUCLA69  WR ALLEN ROBINSONPENN STATE143  DE MICHAEL SAMMISSOURI185  WR JOSH HUFFOREGON221  CB AARON COLVINOKLAHOMA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OT GREG ROBINSONAUBURN38  G XAVIER SU'A-FILOUCLA69  WR ALLEN ROBINSONPENN STATE143  DE MICHAEL SAMMISSOURI185  WR JOSH HUFFOREGON221  CB AARON COLVINOKLAHOMA

Sam may only receive an invite....overrated...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I kept seeing him targeted in the late 2nd/early 3rd before the stuff with his personal life came out. I can see someone taking a shot at him in the late rounds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I kept seeing him targeted in the late 2nd/early 3rd before the stuff with his personal life came out. I can see someone taking a shot at him in the late rounds.

Sam benefited from playing opposite of Kony Ealy.... he only had 1 good year in college...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#boredom #wishfulthinkin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crown us. First-pick site.Rd. 1 pick 14 (Chi): WR Mike EvansRd. 1 pick 20 (Ari): MLB CJ MosleyRd. 1 pick 26 (Cle): OG Xavier Su'a-FiloRd. 3 pick 5: WR Jarvis LandryRd. 5 pick 15 (Mia): DE Aaron LynchRd. 6 pick 9: WR Dri ArcherRd. 7 pick 19 (Mia): QB Garrett Gilbert

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Only did 5 rounds, and stayed conservative. All the first round QB's were off the board.DT AARON DONALDPITTSBURGH38  TE AUSTIN SEREFIN-JENKINSWASHINGTON69  DE KAREEM MARTINNORTH CAROLINA143  WR DONTE MONCRIEFOLE MISSKeep in mind this is based on who was there. There ya go. My first mock draft. I know, you can say it sucks now...

Nice try kid lol, but you need a little work.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah Beatles.  This is how its done:  https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1315691.0.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey TexasTech.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Getting banned under the name texastechbucfan for lame ass wannabe java trolling…then coming back with the same schtick a year later = posting “like a middle school-er”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chaz Money what ?!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I raped Chicago in a trade. Got their 1 2 3 and 4 for our 1st.Ended up withEvansShazierJordan MathewsPhillip GainesTrai TurnerCody LattimoreSeastrunkSpencer LongGarrett Gilbert.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

15  QB | DEREK CARR | FRESNO STATE38  WR | JORDAN MATTHEWS | VANDERBILT46  TE  | AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS | WASHINGTON78  OT | BILLY TURNER | NORTH DAKOTA STATE118  WR | DONTE MONCRIEF | OLE MISS119  DE | MARCUS SMITH | LOUISVILLE143  DT | CARAUN REID | PRINCETON157  ILB | LAMIN BARROW | LSU185  G | TRAI TURNER | LSU221  CB | AARON COLVIN | OKLAHOMA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did straight up no trades, def a different view but not too bad7 WR  MIKE EVANS  TEXAS A&M 38 WR  ODELL BECKHAM JR.  LSU 69 G  DAKOTA DOZIER  FURMAN 143 DE  TAYLOR HART  OREGON 185 DT  RYAN CARRETHERS  ARKANSAS STATE 221 QB  TAJH BOYD  CLEMSON

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mine looks like this:7 - QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville38 - WR Kelvin Benjamin, FSU69 - WR Donte Moncrief, Mississippi143 - G Michael Schofield, Michigan185 - DE Aaron Lynch, USF221 - WR Kevin Norwood, Alabama

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I worked too many years in the steel mill to put up with crap like that.”Now when you say "steel mill," did you perhaps mean 'Turkish prison'?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I raped Chicago in a trade. Got their 1 2 3 and 4 for our 1st.Ended up withEvansShazierJordan MathewsPhillip GainesTrai TurnerCody LattimoreSeastrunkSpencer LongGarrett Gilbert.

This right here would be an amazing draft.

Please wait…

Viewing 99 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.