Viewing 37 reply threads

• Author

• FartMan

Participant

Thanks Winston fans… it just keeps getting better and better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s because Glennon doesn’t attack the defense. He is also a statue in the pocket with absolutely no poise. Winston is 100x the quarterback Glennon is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s picks, with a K. I see you’re more of a selfie guy than a football fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's because Glennon doesn't attack the defense. He is also a statue in the pocket with absolutely no poise. Winston is 100x the quarterback Glennon is.

Maybe, but not this season. He could have used some time on the bench. Glennon still scores a lot of TDs and protects the ball well. Things like that win games as long as the defense doesn't give up too many points. Vjax and Evans still had good stats with Glennon

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's because Glennon doesn't attack the defense. He is also a statue in the pocket with absolutely no poise. Winston is 100x the quarterback Glennon is.

Maybe, but not this season. He could have used some time on the bench. Glennon still scores a lot of TDs and protects the ball well. Things like that win games as long as the defense doesn't give up too many points. Vjax and Evans still had good stats with Glennon

Not all stats for Glennon are good.  He has a career 6.5 yards per completion.  The longest throw last year  was for 41 yards.  He has a lot of short completions. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis is on pace for 3860 yards, 24 TD’s and 28 Int’s. I think we can all see what needs to be corrected, but i have seen some to be excited about. But it all does not matter, because we are also on pace for...4 wins. Lovely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston is 100x the quarterback Glennon is.

I keep hearing this from a few posters, but somehow it never shows up on Sunday. If it makes you feel better to say it, then by all means please continue.  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I keep hearing this from a few posters, but somehow it never shows up on Sunday. If it makes you feel better to say it, then by all means please continue.  ::)

Open your eyes!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Open your eyes!

Kinda hard when important early drives end with Winston tossing points to the other team

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Open your eyes!

Yeah! 7 turnovers in 2 home games! 2 pick sixes! Yeah!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Open your eyes!

Opening your mouth does not make it a fact. The play on the field does. Next!

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

Glennon was better as a rookie and one has to think as a 3rd year player he us currently much better than Winston. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon was better as a rookie and one has to think as a 3rd year player he us currently much better than Winston.

And rookie Glennon didn't have Koetter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Open your eyes!

Yeah! 7 turnovers in 2 home games! 2 pick sixes! Yeah!

Are you going to believe Bucsfan79 or your lying eyes? Stop it Donk!  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s basically Luck, he will make great plays and make terrible plays. The game is in his hands at all times and he can either burn you or make himself look great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's basically Luck, he will make great plays and make terrible plays. The game is in his hands at all times and he can either burn you or make himself look great.

This is not the bill of goods we were sold. I want a refund.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's basically Luck, he will make great plays and make terrible plays. The game is in his hands at all times and he can either burn you or make himself look great.

BULLSHIT...Jameis couldn't carry Lucks jock right now...STOP it with these comparisons...it's embarassing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BULL(censored)...Jameis couldn't carry Lucks jock right now...STOP it with these comparisons...it's embarassing

Have you seen Luck's numbers? He is prone to making turnovers. That's what Winston will be competing with for most of his career. He can make TD throws like the one to Jackson and he can make some boneheaded throws that go for pick 6's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know what is more brutal to watch. Glennon throwing the ball away/checking it down or Winston throwing back breaking interceptions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know what is more brutal to watch. Glennon throwing the ball away/checking it down or Winston throwing back breaking interceptions.

Someone just didn't give offerings of crab and horney college girls.I think it was hate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know what is more brutal to watch. Glennon throwing the ball away/checking it down or Winston throwing back breaking interceptions.

Or Lovie standing their clueless and emotionless. As if he's waiting for someone to come and tell him what to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or Lovie standing their clueless and emotionless. As if he's waiting for someone to come and tell him what to do.

He keeps waiting for Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs to run onto the field from 2005.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He keeps waiting for Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs to run onto the field from 2005.

st lovie need no players. His defensive acumen is such, that his system can use anybody, ...even revis! That cowardly dog!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis is on pace for 3860 yards, 24 TD's and 28 Int's. I think we can all see what needs to be corrected, but i have seen some to be excited about. But it all does not matter, because we are also on pace for...4 wins. Lovely.

Manning threw 28 interceptions his rookie year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis is on pace for 3860 yards, 24 TD's and 28 Int's. I think we can all see what needs to be corrected, but i have seen some to be excited about. But it all does not matter, because we are also on pace for...4 wins. Lovely.

Manning threw 28 interceptions his rookie year

Bah. You compare mortals to gods!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since Glennon played better in the 1st half of his games than later, and Winston seems to start games rather slow, maybe we need to platoon QBs accordingly, just to win another dang game somewhere along the line this season…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since Glennon played better in the 1st half of his games than later, and Winston seems to start games rather slow, maybe we need to platoon QBs accordingly, just to win another dang game somewhere along the line this season...

I'm not going to write him off after one season. Obviously, the potential is there. But, he has to work on the decision making.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since Glennon played better in the 1st half of his games than later, and Winston seems to start games rather slow, maybe we need to platoon QBs accordingly, just to win another dang game somewhere along the line this season...

I'm not going to write him off after one season. Obviously, the potential is there. But, he has to work on the decision making.

It's almost like he throws the pass and he thinks he can wish the defensive players away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's almost like he throws the pass and he thinks he can wish the defensive players away.

He needs to come to terms that he can't get away with these types of throws at this level. But, it's not just him. This team in general is a joke right now. If Lovie isn't on the hot seat now, I'd be shocked. Actually, no I wouldn't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He needs to come to terms that he can't get away with these types of throws at this level. But, it's not just him. This team in general is a joke right now. If Lovie isn't on the hot seat now, I'd be shocked. Actually, no I wouldn't.

I think Man U lost today, so the brothers won't even notice Lovie's poor outing today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Man U lost today, so the brothers won't even notice Lovie's poor outing today.

Good point...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks Winston fans... it just keeps getting better and better.

How many games has Mike won for this franchise?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More then Winston and Lovie combined, with an inferior coach which even you proclaim Schiano as one of the worst coaches ever

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah, "poise" - the death knell of young quarterbacks (you know, that's the name of a bladder leak pad, right?).  I recall how "poised" everyone always said Shaun King was - best thing they could come up with to say.  I suppose it means you look graceful while failing.  Winston is not 100x the quarterback Glennon is - he may be at some point, but just as likely not.  Winston gets scared and bolts the pocket before he is even under pressure most of the time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More then Winston and Lovie combined, with an inferior coach which even you proclaim Schiano as one of the worst coaches ever

hqdefault.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right? Winston certainly has a much higher ceiling, but the boneheaded mistakes need to stop. Hopefully it improves over the course of the season. It would be interesting to see how many of these Glennonites were ragging on him after his 3 late turnovers vs the Cards back in 2013.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good point...

Not really. They were at the game. I saw them with my own eyes.

Please wait…

• Stratobuc

Participant

Glennon is better than Winston.  Today, Tomorrow, and in the future.  Wasting Sundays.  Affirmative Action at its worst being displayed by NFL and Bucs.  Recent Coaches and QBs.

Please wait…

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.