Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• All About That Bucs

Participant

If somebody told me that we would be 2-3 heading into the bye, I would take it. If Jameis didn’t throw so many picks(which I expect to improve) then we could easily be 3-2. I love the way Sims and Martin seem to be forming a 1-2 punch, I think our D is good enough, and our OL is holding their own. I think 7 wins is very reachable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If somebody told me that we would be 2-3 heading into the bye, I would take it. If Jameis didn't throw so many picks(which I expect to improve) then we could easily be 3-2. I love the way Sims and Martin seem to be forming a 1-2 punch, I think our D is good enough, and our OL is holding their own. I think 7 wins is very reachable.

Or if Barth was our kicker all along we could probably be 3-2 or possibly 4-1. The momentum in a couple of those games would have been completely different.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s nice to not be thinking about the draft during Week 6. 

Please wait…

• caso03

Participant

It's nice to not be thinking about the draft during Week 6.

I'm always thinking about the draft lol. But yes it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree, I’m really glad that we have been competitive in most of the games.  I hope we can win more than 7 games but that does seem like a realistic number.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If somebody told me that we would be 2-3 heading into the bye, I would take it. If Jameis didn't throw so many picks(which I expect to improve) then we could easily be 3-2. I love the way Sims and Martin seem to be forming a 1-2 punch, I think our D is good enough, and our OL is holding their own. I think 7 wins is very reachable.

Agreed.For a rebuilding team that is a good place to be heading into the bye.A win coming out of the bye? It would be huge, but it wouldn't end the season if they lose either.  That is why watching this young team progress is exciting to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed.For a rebuilding team that is a good place to be heading into the bye.A win coming out of the bye? It would be huge, but it wouldn't end the season if they lose either.  That is why watching this young team progress is exciting to me.

This season we go into the bye after a win and playing the best game of the season. Last season we went into the bye after being blown out. Coming off the bye last season we played a close OT loss. It will be interesting to see how they respond next game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree. I think most of us, before the season started, said if we were heading into the bye at 2-3 it would be a good thing and wed be okay with it. Now with how weve lost, we could easily have been 3-2 or 4-1, which I think is where some of our frustration is coming from, but thats not the case. Fact of the matter is were 2-3 and I know I for one am satisfied with it, only because I said I would be before the season started. How we play next week will be huge, especially heading into this tough stretch of the season thats coming up.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.