Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

I truly expected us to be 2-2 at this point. The craziest thing is we lost the 2 games I anticipated winning and and we somehow ripped 2 games away from quality teams in their house.

This is a galvanizing win that could truly make this road warrior squad prepared to kick some serious ass over the next 4 road games!

On a sidenote watching Donovan Smith steal Marcus Peters soul with that goal line hit is my favorite play of the season so far!

Go Bucs!

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I think we expected some growing pains but it has been a pleasant surprise thus far.

Build the trenches!

• BucBalla85

Participant

I was just saying that I thought the best we could do at this point would probably be 2-2 because I just didnt see us winning the short week game and then this one. Happy to be wrong. Just hope they turn this road trip into a winning record but that might be a tall ask. One game at a time I guess.

• Reverend fabio

Participant

In 2016 key wins on the road helped us first at the Chiefs then San Diego.

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

In 2016 key wins on the road helped us first at the Chiefs then San Diego.

I was at the San Diego game…palpable Buc energy was there…but me thinks you meant 2017 season.

• Defense5599

Blocked

I truly expected us to be 2-2 at this point. The craziest thing is we lost the 2 games I anticipated winning and and we somehow ripped 2 games away from quality teams in their house.

This is a galvanizing win that could truly make this road warrior squad prepared to kick some serious ass over the next 4 road games!

On a sidenote watching Donovan Smith steal Marcus Peters soul with that goal line hit is my favorite play of the season so far!

Go Bucs!

Look for Kim Jong Goodell to levy a $75K fine against Smith for that.

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

Go Bucs!

Look for Kim Jong Goodell to levy a $75K fine against Smith for that.

I’d start a Go Fund Me for that freaking hit…that shit was awesome. Nah, Donny has the coin. ;)

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I was just saying that I thought the best we could do at this point would probably be 2-2 because I just didnt see us winning the short week game and then this one. Happy to be wrong. Just hope they turn this road trip into a winning record but that might be a tall ask. One game at a time I guess.

Too much can happen week to week with the NFL.  Next week is going to be a NFCS slugfest with the Saints.

Build the trenches!

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Too much can happen week to week with the NFL. Next week is going to be a NFCS slugfest with the Saints.

Teddy looked terrible against the Cowboys. Dinking an dunking, not sure he had a pass attempt over 20 yards. I like our chances.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Too much can happen week to week with the NFL. Next week is going to be a NFCS slugfest with the Saints.

Teddy looked terrible against the Cowboys. Dinking an dunking, not sure he had a pass attempt over 20 yards. I like our chances.

The Cowboys didn’t sell out to stop the run and it hurt them.  Worse, their offense failed to challenge the Saints safeties.  Saints have a good secondary but they are not as good as the Patriots for example.  With that said the Saints DL is very underrated which is why the Cowboys oline struggled.

Build the trenches!

• tog

Participant

This is the difference in coaching. And the staff learning to stay aggressive in the second half. If they turtled this would’ve been an L. Good for them.

Also, Shaq Barrett’s play has been unreal. Team MVP and he’s masking a lot of flaws on defense. A lot of fun to watch.

• Minooka3

Participant

Il be in NOLA on the side lines next week. (Coach Paytons Cousin). Teddy is lost and can not handle any pressure. If Shaq and co. can get to him it’ll be a long day.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.