Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Vance

Participant

That this Chiefs defense was this great. It is like going up against the 2005 Ravens or something. I can totally understand that the media wants KC to win in a blow out but come on now. Seems like we won’t be able to move the ball at all on these boys. Anyways go bucs !! Smh

• TBChucky

Participant

I’ve noticed that…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Their corners are a weakness for sure.

Wr is our deepest & most talented unit.

• TBChucky

Participant

If their corners are a liability, should be good for us.. We just got to continue to keep Brady clean.. As they have basically all playoffs so far..

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

I’ve been hearing this for days and also watching all the “experts” picking the Chiefs. From all of this talk, you wonder why the Bucs should even bother showing up on Sunday? Hopefully it all just keeps simmering on the defense.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Same with New Orleans & Green Bay.

Baffling brady continues to be an underdog. I love it!

Shock the world boys!

• BucHarbour

Participant

Leading up to the Washington game all we heard was “how can we stop that defensive line?” And we shut them down. Then it was “the Saints own us!” Then we handled them. Next came “how can you possibly stop the best offense in the NFL?” And we slowed them down. Would have blown them out SB 37 style if it wasn’t for Brady’s 3 late picks. Now, for two weeks, it’s all “how can you stop the incredible Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce?”

I think our defense thrives on this crap. With a change of 3 O-linemen, and the fact we have Vea back, I think Mahomes is going to find himself very uncomfortable in that pocket. We just need to be disciplined on the edges and hem him in. I fully expect them to take Hill out of the game as much as possible and try to reduce the damage Kelce can do. I also expect the offensive adjustments will allow our offense to score enough points to win this. Add in the chaos from Reid’s son being in a DUI crash involving children, and the negative distractions that come with it, and I see the Bucs taking care of business at home and lifting the Lombardi when all is said and done.

• Vance

Participant

I totally agree with you. If we had 3 OL men out the media would really hammer us. I don’t care how good you QB is . If the protection is not there Mahomes will experience problems. Or corners will have to be discipline. Mahomes will do his back yard football 15 step drop back plays. Book it. We can’t have our corners keeping their eye on the qb while the play is broken. The Falcons did a great job doing this .our 2 safeties must stay back. No big plays that how the Cheifs beat you .

• kenntak

Participant

We had to hear how Aaron Rodgers was going to destroy us his the GB offense. He put up a measly 26 points.

• buc-in-out

Participant

I actually think their corners are pretty damn good. Brashaud Breeland has been very solid, and this rookie L’Jarius Snead has been a stud 4th round pick. 6’1 195 lbs, ran a 4.3…

Then they have the honey badger at safety who’s an all-pro with 6 picks. They’ve intercepted a lot of passes this year..

When you look at their defense from a traditional sense, they are a middling D.. but they make a lot of plays, force a lot of turnovers, and are very good on 3rd down.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Have to win the turnover battle. Can’t turn the ball over 3 times in this one and expect to win.

• BucsBraves8016

Participant

Neither can KC. If (when) they turn the ball over 3 or more times, the Bucs win in a relative blowout.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Go Bucs! I would be pissed if I was Davis and company.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.