Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 65 reply threads

• Author

• SCOUT

Blocked

The way he treated this franchise and took the Captain role as if it was his entitlement is beyond disgusting. The shi:storm generated by him set this team back as well and distracted us from playing meaningful games.  He fails to apologize because he is not a grown ass man. I hope they put a pink jersey on his Freetard self and Suh turns him into dust in minicamp. That would make me happy. Guy is a total putz. Bye Loser. You and South Beach ought to work out really well. Can't wait to see how long it takes for you to sleep through some classroom work down in Miami. I read his interviews and frankly he is just a little crying bitch. Hickey was part of the clown show that drafted him and he is now down there.  He will kill that team just like he did here. Oh, don't worry Josh...it's still about number 5, but that will likely be Winston's jersey and my bet is it will be retired someday. No one will ever mistake you for a leader of men. Scout

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stag classy and wish him good.As a Bucs fan I wish the dolphins the same roller coaster ride as us.????

• install

Participant

OP is a moron

• wesleyc

Hoping for a player to fail just because he didn’t work out here is a bit petty don’t you think? Freeman’s worst crime by any source is being lazy, plenty in the NFL who have done much worse. I’m not going to lose sleep if he doesn’t earn a job in Miami but I’m not going to hold a grudge against a guy and actively hope for his career to go down the drain just because he was a bit childish and couldn’t throw a football accurately.

• mdclarie

Participant

Don’t need to hope, he probably will do it all on his own. I really don’t care what a 3rd string QB in Miami is doing, I care more about the Bucs and their QBs

• Magnaccia

Participant

Hoping for a player to fail just because he didn't work out here is a bit petty don't you think? Freeman's worst crime by any source is being lazy, plenty in the NFL who have done much worse. I'm not going to lose sleep if he doesn't earn a job in Miami but I'm not going to hold a grudge against a guy and actively hope for his career to go down the drain just because he was a bit childish and couldn't throw a football accurately.

+1

• Anonymous

Inactive

Waaahhh waahhh. Freeman didn’t work out here like I expected. Waaahh. I wish he never has a job in the nfl again. Waaahh. Geez dude it's just a game. Sometimes it doesn't work out. schiano??

• Anonymous

Inactive

OP is a moron

Scout has ALWAYS been a moron. Nothing new!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah…someone learning from past mistakes and turning their career around for the better would stink, wouldn’t it.C'mon guy.  Aren't there other things to worry about?  He may or may not make it, but guess who really looks back when you  want someone to fall on his face who hasn't really done anything bad 

• Anonymous

Inactive

OP is a moron

Scout has ALWAYS been a moron. Nothing new!

sounds like a groopie that Freeman rejected while he was playing for us and she still scorned by it…get over it scout find yourself another player to try and be a groopie of..

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hoping for a player to fail just because he didn't work out here is a bit petty don't you think?

Nope. His lack of dedication to his craft along with his off the field shenanigans hurt my team....screw this guy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope Winst…I mean freeman..makes something of it. ::)

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s amazing how people who claim to be fanatics of a team forget so quickly the face of our franchise, good ol Josh Freeman, and his off field antics.  I was 20 once but never took for granted my responsibility to my brothers who were counting on me. His teammates were thrown to the wolves by his issues as were guys like me who paid 6k a year in advance to watch him play utterly horrid because he flat out wasn’t right. When the team said 'its all about number 5' to me asking me to renew my 6k seats and also not to mention parking, food and beverage ...I asked them to make sure it was gonna get better. Frankly, it did not. Josh was a huge reason why. His attitude, self entitlement, lack of professionalism and false accusations and denials about his own conduct on National TV were a disgrace.  To those of you who call me a moron...maybe you just sit at home and watch games. I take clients to games and that year or two was a disaster and yes I call Freeman a coach killer. He would have gotten Gruden, Parcells, Landry all fired in their era. He was that big a distraction and team division is what he created in and out of the lockerroom. Teammates had private player only meetings to discuss Josh. Yes, I know guys that were on that team. It was really bad. The Jets game was the tipping point. So to those who call me names, be careful because I do know a lot more than you about what really went down inside that lockerroom. Scout

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman, the nicest drug addict in all of football, single handedly set this team back many years. But he isn’t on this team anymore and I care less what he does. As a person I hope he has straightened out his life but as a football fan, to heck with him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He didn’t seem like a locker room cancer or anything, just a slacker. I have no ill will towards him. It’s not like we were a good team just missing a QB when he was here. I don’t think he set the Bucs back that much.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hoping for a player to fail just because he didn't work out here is a bit petty don't you think?

Nope. His lack of dedication to his craft along with his off the field shenanigans hurt my team....screw this guy.

So you hope he stays a loser for the rest of his life and never betters himself?

• Anonymous

Inactive

He singlehandedly shltted on a season (maybe two) with his laziness, drug use, drinking or whatever the hell it was exactly then on his way out he pulled that "leaked my medical records" crap trying to cause the franchise trouble.I don't care for him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He didn't seem like a locker room cancer or anything, just a slacker. I have no ill will towards him. It's not like we were a good team just missing a QB when he was here. I don't think he set the Bucs back that much.

+1.Some people just hate the kid it seems like. Would love to see him turn his life around and grab a role with a NFL team.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you hope he stays a loser for the rest of his life and never betters himself?

I'm not against that idea. Dude made millions. I don't need to wish him any better in life.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some people take this game way  to serious. I wish Josh Freeman good luck just like any other human out there.  Some fans either need to grow up are find another hobby. Bad drafting set this team back not one player.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was really bad. The Jets game was the tipping point.

and i flew up there for that 'performance'. Had Jets fan asking me "you actually came up here for this sh*t show?" to which i had no retort.Screw Josh Freeman!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

That New Orleans and Patriot game was my explosion point. He was atrocious.

• Anonymous

Inactive

To be perfectly honest, i don't care what he does. There are so many of us that would love to have the opportunity that he threw away. We all have choices to make in life and I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only reason Freeman is in Miami is because Suh has a clause in his new contract for a live tackling dummy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only reason Freeman is in Miami is because Suh has a clause in his new contract for a live tackling dummy.

One can only hope !!! + 1000

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. And I think Kafka just got a gig for the very same thing elsewhere.Good for them.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The way he treated this franchise and took the Captain role as if it was his entitlement is beyond disgusting. The shi:storm generated by him set this team back as well and distracted us from playing meaningful games.  He fails to apologize because he is not a grown ass man. I hope they put a pink jersey on his Freetard self and Suh turns him into dust in minicamp. That would make me happy. Guy is a total putz. Bye Loser. You and South Beach ought to work out really well. Can't wait to see how long it takes for you to sleep through some classroom work down in Miami. I read his interviews and frankly he is just a little crying (censored). Hickey was part of the clown show that drafted him and he is now down there.  He will kill that team just like he did here. Oh, don't worry Josh...it's still about number 5, but that will likely be Winston's jersey and my bet is it will be retired someday. No one will ever mistake you for a leader of men. Scout

Totally agree Scout. I've seen a good amount of well-wishing to the guy, to include from media types. They know about his circumstances - the parts we can only infer. I don't give a #%^ what they were; so far as I'm concerned the dude not only started sucking as a QB/teammate due to his "alleged" substance issues, but he took a torch to the franchise on his way out.He's still not man enough to accept the responsibility he has for screwing the city over. I pray he gets caught on video doing blow at a strip joint in Miami for the world to see what he is. At a minimum I just hope his careers is taken off life support, he deserves no more than that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

To be perfectly honest, i don't care what he does. There are so many of us that would love to have the opportunity that he threw away. We all have choices to make in life and I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

I could consider forgiving him if all he did was rob us of a QB because of his problems. But the part that makes me want to see him crash and burn is that he's largely responsible for torching the team on his way out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t wish that on anyone Scout. I hope he turns his life around, nothing less, nothing more.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I not going to wish evil upon anyone, plus he part of the reason why we have a shot at Winston/Mariota .

• Anonymous

Inactive

let me see if i get thisthe mrsatoes on the lineloading the patriots for a championship runcrazy wild drafting is all freeman's faultbecause he had a substance abuse problem

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not going to wish him any ill will. I just want to forget about it all and move on.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope he does well, everyone deserves a second chance man.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m glad he’s no longer a part of this organization. But, I hope he gets his crap together and finds peace in his life.

• Anonymous

Inactive

and i flew up there for that 'performance'. Had Jets fan asking me "you actually came up here for this sh*t show?" to which i had no retort.Screw Josh Freeman!!!

Ironic coming from the fan of the team that invented the "butt fumble". LOLo-SANCHEZ-FUMBLE-facebook.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm glad he's no longer a part of this organization. But, I hope he gets his crap together and finds peace in his life.

Yes, he needs to find his place in life as his days as a starting NFL QB are in the past.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ironic coming from the fan of the team that invented the "butt fumble". LOLo-SANCHEZ-FUMBLE-facebook.jpg

They had no problem acknowledging that their team sucked....it wasn't even supposed to be a game. The problem is we lost to them, much thanks to Josh and his pregame shenanigans.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm glad he's no longer a part of this organization. But, I hope he gets his crap together and finds peace in his life.

Yes, he needs to find his place in life as his days as a starting NFL QB are in the past.

Hell, it will be just our luck, he turns into an All Pro down there.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope he does it would be fitting

• Anonymous

Inactive

In Miami.... shoot me please.

• Anonymous

Inactive

In Miami.... shoot me please.

LOLTruthfully, I doubt he even makes the final 53.

• Anonymous

Inactive

as were guys like me who paid 6k a year in advance to watch him play utterly horrid because he flat out wasn't right.

Boo freaking hoo! You think you were the only one? It's a freaking game. If you don't like the product, then don't spend the cash!And jmo, I wouldn't ask my ticket rep to assure me things would getting better. Actually, why would you need to ask a lowly sales rep a question like that, considering you have all these inside sources?

• Anonymous

Inactive

He singlehandedly shltted on a season (maybe two) with his laziness, drug use, drinking or whatever the hell it was exactly then on his way out he pulled that "leaked my medical records" crap trying to cause the franchise trouble.I don't care for him.

+1  i enjoy watching him play poorly. feel the same about josh hamilton. they should be buddies.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s another teams problem now and I don’t expect him to make their roster. I just find it funny how the media is all about uncovering Jameis's past or any other player, but the local media here in Tampa constantly allude to Josh's off the field problems but never explain or write about what actually happened to our supposed Franchise QB.Cowards.

• Anonymous

Inactive

OP is salty.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's another teams problem now and I don't expect him to make their roster. I just find it funny how the media is all about uncovering Jameis's past or any other player, but the local media here in Tampa constantly allude to Josh's off the field problems but never explain or write about what actually happened to our supposed Franchise QB.Cowards.

I imagine because short of stealing his piss, you can't prove anything beyond hearsay. Sounds like Josh's friends are tightlipped.Winston the social butterfly however.. heh.

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a fan I wish Josh well. What is done is done and he’s trying to turn things around. I respect that.But like most of us I am far more interested in seeing what Jameis has in OTA's and the mini camp ahead.Exciting times!

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's another teams problem now and I don't expect him to make their roster. I just find it funny how the media is all about uncovering Jameis's past or any other player, but the local media here in Tampa constantly allude to Josh's off the field problems but never explain or write about what actually happened to our supposed Franchise QB.Cowards.

The Tampa media is all about alluding Jameis's past here, it's the other other 49 states that aren't.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scout, Freeman was a failure here partly because of the management staff we had here and partly because of his own immaturity. It wasn’t his fault that he was over-drafted, and had a clueless coaching staff working with him, but it was his fault that he did not work at maximizing his opportunity. I was not a huge fan of his, and felt strongly that we “reached” for him. He’s in a different situation now, and if he cannot make it work for him, it will be 100% his own undoing. Hope he can turn his career around, and wish him well, but I cannot feel sorry for someone who milked us for several million $$$ with as little effort as he did. An average Joe can work all his life and not see the net worth Freeman has amassed for his forgettable stint here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman, the nicest drug addict in all of football, single handedly set this team back many years. But he isn't on this team anymore and I care less what he does. As a person I hope he has straightened out his life but as a football fan, to heck with him.

Yeah...He single-handedly set the team back...laughable if it wasn't so stupid

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel indifferent towards him. I will choose to remember the 2012 version for Freeman, when he was fat with a fro and could play.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel indifferent towards him. I will choose to remember the 2012 version for Freeman, when he was fat with a fro and could play.

2010 I think you mean

• Anonymous

Inactive

until I hear a story about him like I do with what Johnny Manziel is doing right now, then I won’t believe this story will end any differently than his time here, in Minnesota, and in NY. He won’t make it the Dolphins 53 man roster.

• Anonymous

Inactive

let me see if i get thisthe mrsatoes on the lineloading the patriots for a championship runcrazy wild drafting is all freeman's faultbecause he had a substance abuse problem

Freeman is to blame for his camp's handling of the matter, all of which was focused on making Freeman appear to be a "victim" of some crazy coach. That obviously was NOT true.Not sure why that's even controversial, but . . .

• Anonymous

Inactive

2010 I think you mean

You're right 2010. 2012 was skinny, Michael Jackson Free.

• Anonymous

Inactive

2010 I think you mean

I went to make sure it was correct and YouTube'd his 2010 highlights and my heart wouldn't let me watch it.Such a let down.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good point. The sports media is pretty good at selective outrage.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t believe people still hate Freeman. What happened is in the past. I don’t think Josh tanked on purpose. I think he obviously had some issues. I hope he’s gotten those sorted out and has his life back on track. I think he’s a good guy and I can’t wish anything bad for him other than losing against the Bucs should we play him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

2010 I think you mean

I went to make sure it was correct and YouTube'd his 2010 highlights and my heart wouldn't let me watch it.Such a let down.

I know, it's like a totally different person. Damn shame.

• Anonymous

Inactive

2010 I think you mean

I know, it's like a totally different person. Damn shame.

I thought we finally had our man.That season was so much fun to watch. Damn shame is right.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He didn't seem like a locker room cancer or anything, just a slacker. I have no ill will towards him. It's not like we were a good team just missing a QB when he was here. I don't think he set the Bucs back that much.

+1.Some people just hate the kid it seems like. Would love to see him turn his life around and grab a role with a NFL team.

Same here. The drafting and HC hires by the Bucs have been just as detrimental to this team as Freeman. But if he has a chance to get his life together, that's awesome.

• dalaca

Participant

While I agree that Freeman wasn’t what the Bucs needed in a QB, Schiano was a tool and I was thrilled to see him leave. I’m sure he played a part in Freeman’s departure.Now, Schiano is out of the NFL, (thankfully), and Freeman is not our QB, I wish him well in Miami. He is definitely better than some of the FA's that were out this year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scout, Freeman was a failure here partly because of the management staff we had here and partly because of his own immaturity. It wasn't his fault that he was over-drafted, and had a clueless coaching staff working with him, but it was his fault that he did not work at maximizing his opportunity. I was not a huge fan of his, and felt strongly that we "reached" for him. He's in a different situation now, and if he cannot make it work for him, it will be 100% his own undoing. Hope he can turn his career around, and wish him well, but I cannot feel sorry for someone who milked us for several million $$$ with as little effort as he did. An average Joe can work all his life and not see the net worth Freeman has amassed for his forgettable stint here.

I agree with part of your statement. I do believe part of his downfall was when Caddy left. He was a big part of his development especially on the field. Also, other than partying rumors I can't recall anything negative he did off the field. Overall, I hope he does well in Miami and look forward to seeing him in the preseason.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I usually don’t wish a player ill when they leave and go elsewhere. In Freeman’s case, I might make an exception. The fact is, he consciously squandered his opportunity. He took the confidence that the team put in him and took a great, big dump on it. For that, I have very little room for sympathy.Failing because of things outside of your control is one thing. Failing because of the things that are completely within your control is another.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I usually don't wish a player ill when they leave and go elsewhere. In Freeman's case, I might make an exception. The fact is, he consciously squandered his opportunity. He took the confidence that the team put in him and took a great, big dump on it. For that, I have very little room for sympathy.Failing because of things outside of your control is one thing. Failing because of the things that are completely within your control is another.

pretty much exactly how I feel about it too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

when they leave and go elsewhere. In Freeman's case, I might make an exception. The fact is, he consciously squandered his opportunity. He took the confidence that the team put in him and took a great, big dump on it. For that, I have very little room for sympathy.Failing because of things outside of your control is one thing. Failing because of the things that are completely within your control is another.

So that's why you're wishing to fail?...lol...funny exception

Viewing 65 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.