Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Garv

Participant

http://www.buccaneers.com/schedule-and-events/index.htmlTough start but starting and ending the season with two home games is FANTASTIC! I have no complaints, even the BYE comes at a good time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That schedule is really perfect. So I will have the chance to see the bucs twice at Ray Jay.Now I wait for the ticket sale. About 65min, and I hope to get good seats.To book a flight this time is still possible for a decent price.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep, if the Bucs can win some games early and build momentum, they get to finish off the season at home where they have to win to get them into the playoffs against quality teams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a fan my hope is to have meaningful games in late November and December. Meaningful games to end the season at home would be fantastic, would IMO fill the seats. And starting off with two at home gives the Bucs a good chance to win over new fans early, or bring old ones back.The opportunity schedule-wise is there. With all the turnover can Lovie and Co. get it done by September 7? THAT is what I'm waiting to see. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I’m one of these sad people that always gets excited when the schedule comes out. Although Im not as confident as you guys that it is such a favourable schedule (I think a 3 week Atlanta/Pittsburgh/New Orleans road trip is brutally difficult).Anyway, any of you got any of these road trips lined up?

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.