• Author

• Booker Reese

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had never heard the story about Boyd Dowler not favoring the Jack Thompson trade. Brutal.

• Anonymous

Inactive

How unbelievably jacked is Booker (picture where he’s kneeling). Look at those legs!

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a great and depressing read. Thanks for posting.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Booker, how are you posting online if you're homeless in Jacksonville?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some great information, particularly for non-Bucs fans who don’t know anything about this, but I can’t help but think the narrative structure is really out of whack. I would like to see this with better editing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s one of the best Buc articles I have ever read.  There were details in that I had never heard.  Really excellent article!  Thanks for sharing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

But the narrative structure is really out of whack.???

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/longform/nfl-draft-82/index.html

"...haze of underachievement and drugs.."That explains a lot of your posting!!!!(I'm kidding, could not resist.):)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some great information, particularly for non-Bucs fans who don't know anything about this, but I can't help but think the narrative structure is really out of whack. I would like to see this with better editing.

:-[Nice job

• Anonymous

Inactive

I knew there was a reason I didn’t like you.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great article with some behind the scenes stuff I never knew. A shame the Bucs had Ron Wolf in the front office and let him go. And Chris Chandler’s nickname is hilarious. Sad tale for sure that can be laid at the feet of the ultimate cheapskate Hugh Culverhouse.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, what a bunch of chaos.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Excellent read.  Thanks for posting.  It was fun/sickening to relive some of the old names and tales from the "good ol' days".Anyone else remember Rick Odioso?  No offense,  but the guy was the least likely public relations director ever...

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.