Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• Kermit56

Participant

But I can’t find how Boid Fink feels about the Bucs drafting Trask. Does anyone know?

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

He’s been the board looney tune for years. 95% of what he says is not worth reading or responding to, most of us caught on to just let him run around until he wears himself out like a kid that had too much sugar.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Awful selection.

Bucs should have drafted anything but a kicker or a QB. Such a waste.

• Mark Alsott

Participant

How old do y’all think Boid is? 20? 18? 8?

• Pennywise

Participant

• Boid Fink

Participant

Based on how you spell and prognosticate drafts and team needs, you gotta be at least 7.

Love your worthless draft analysis where you didn’t get a single thing right and wrote seventeen pages worth of garbage. How about Jordan Love, and our “best” cornerback, Jamel Dean? You’re an idiot who doesn’t know football unlike I do.

• Kermit56

Participant

12–>pre-adolescent

• Boid Fink

Participant

I’m glad your old ass stopped by for nothing. Typical. Go take your meds and go walk at the mall loser. I do like stalkers here, it means you care! Moron. What do you bring to this message board? Do you have anything? Or are your milquetoast? Like roofer boy idiot stick up there, Pennywise? Have your read his shit? At least I’m
      I’m about football, and make solid points from time to time. A few of these losers are either dumb (like Pennywise), or are just background guys who offer nothing but to agree with people…like Donkeyboy (a real fly in the wall, brings vanilla insults and poor topic starters. Get some! Lol!

12–>pre-adolescent

• Kermit56

Participant

Easy Tiger. That hair that is growing “down there” is a sign your body is maturing. We are all hoping your brain catches up.

• TBChucky

Participant

Boid has been around this place since the 2000’s. I’m guessing he’s a little older than that.. lol..

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Another thread about Trask def seems on par for this board.

Thanks Kermit!

Maybe I’ll start another Winston thread while I’m at it? I hear Mariota is still living in the hearts and soul of the FSU honky tonk women that frequent this board

• Greattimes

Participant

^^^
      Age is one thing, Maturity is another. Those that don’t mature always seem to call others names.

• Kermit56

Participant

Another thread about Trask def seems on par for this board.

Thanks Kermit!

Maybe I’ll start another Winston thread while I’m at it? I hear Mariota is still living in the hearts and soul of the FSU honky tonk women that frequent this board

Dude, if you’re tired of this type of thread, why in the world would you read it, and then post on it?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

If you’re sick of Boid, why post about him?

(See what I did there?)

• RudeGuy

Participant

Boid has been around this place since the 2000’s. I’m guessing he’s a little older than that.. lol..

I have been on this board for 17-18 years now and Boid I believe was around back then.

• TBChucky

Participant

Yup. Hey Boid, bring back the Superman at the bar signature! I remember us all wanting Calvin Johnson. Man… talk about a million years of bad Bucs football..

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah bro! Glad you remember. A lot of these so called old schoolers haven’t been here nearly as long. Almost all of us are gone now.

Yup. Hey Boid, bring back the Superman at the bar signature! I remember us all wanting Calvin Johnson. Man… talk about a million years of bad Bucs football..

• Boid Fink

Participant

Exactly. And these douchebags get angry if I call them out when they dyt start attacking me because I won’t validate their lame, stupid, or just wrong takes. Bring something to the convo. Don’t just agree with someone and then call the opposite opinion the ramblings of a fool. I notice some posters who think they are great do this. They just attack and bring nothing.

If you’re sick of Boid, why post about him?

(See what I did there?)

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.