Viewing 54 reply threads

• Author

• Bucsfan x

Participant

Anyone else man enough to admit how much they whiffed on that prediction?  :-X

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did it too. Even though I was never sold on Freeman. Still wanted Percy Harvin in that 2009 draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought they would be a good trio but not as the next triplets. I always thought that Williams could be a #1 in a pinch but thought he was more of a #2 guy. Blount I also knew was somewhat limited in his role, but I thought he could be a key producer in a 2 down role. I definitely thought they could be key players who could carry an offense. They all had good runs and produced early. I don't think too many thought we'd be where we're at now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tatmanfish:  You SEVERELY need a new sig.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

everyone thought this after the 2010 season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously. Someone make the Tatted Manfish a sig that has at least one current player in it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I noticed that someone already made him some in the sig thread.https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,756036.915.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never thought Freeman or Blount were going to be any good.  Williams is a different story.  That dude had what it took to be an NFL receiver.  Too bad he hangs around with the wrong crowd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously. Someone make the Tatted Manfish a sig that has at least one current player in it.

Hell No.. His sig is the jinx.The only guys that need to be on tatman's sig are guys that suck or amazingly stupid like Leonard Johnson, Daquan Bowers, and Boid Fink.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAOtatmanfish-sig.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk about triplets, but I did, and still feel that if freeman, blount, etc had better coaching they would’ve stood a chance here.Freeman can take a long walk off a bridge, but I'll always wonder if he had a good coach, and wasn't a hidden druggie, would he have been our next dougie.A lot of "wrong," even if people don't want to admit it.Freeman _ wrong.Blount - somewhat right.Vj - completely right.Mw - wrong.Penn- right.Dj-right.Martin- somewhat wrong.Clayborn-wrong.Bowers- wrong.Glennon- somewhat right.Zuttah-right.Larson-right.Benn-wrong.K2- wrong.Mccoy- wrong.Price- right.David -somewhat right.Barron- right.Revis-right.Here are some of the outcomes I predicted. I was right for some reasons, and wrong for others. Imo, there's hardly anyone that was very correct about anything, except for the downers, who probably have had their day of "running around naked in the streets" moment already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell No.. His sig is the jinx.The only guys that need to be on tatman's sig are guys that suck or amazingly stupid like Leonard Johnson, Daquan Bowers, and Boid Fink.

I've been reading this forum a long time.  I can't speak for Leonard Johnson or Daquan Bowers, but Boid Fink is definitely smarter than you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just spit beer on the screen , lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAOtatmanfish-sig.gif

That's some funny stuff! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've been reading this forum a long time.  I can't speak for Leonard Johnson or Daquan Bowers, but Boid Fink is definitely smarter than you.

No way ...I can think of only one person Boid is smarter than ....Jdud.Youngone is the man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The one thing they all have in common is their heads are not on straight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Drunk posting! That explains why you act like a juvenile. If you had just told me, then I'd have been nicer to you lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is why I don't change it. If you end up in my sig, you will begin to suck or fall off the map. This is also the same reason I won't be buying jerseys of current players for awhile. It has the same curse. I'm going to keep it as it is for awhile. Lol. I'd like the Bucs players I really like to do well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is why I don't change it. If you end up in my sig, you will begin to suck or fall off the map. This is also the same reason I won't be buying jerseys of current players for awhile. It has the same curse. I'm going to keep it as it is for awhile. Lol. I'd like the Bucs players I really like to do well.

LOL , I see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn’t expect the next triplets but I was hoping that Blount/Martin would offer a nice 1-2 punch.Didn't like the Freeman pick but stood behind him while he was here.  Didn't expect the wheels to come off as quickly for him.As for MW, I loved the pick and hoped for more.  Shame to see that he put so much effort into his off-the-field efforts and didn't become the player he could have been.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember there being a lot of morons on this board….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, morons. I think that accurately describes a fan base who thought a 1000yd rookie back, a near 1000yd rookie WR, and a QB who threw for a 25:6 TD:Int ratio in his first season as the full time starter would amount to something more than a bunch of cast-offs. Shame on us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, morons. I think that accurately describes a fan base who thought a 1000yd rookie back, a near 1000yd rookie WR, and a QB who threw for a 25:6 TD:Int ratio in his first season as the full time starter would amount to something more than a bunch of cast-offs. Shame on us.

+1Boom head shot to the internet divas.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And you morons also thought Heemy should have been coach of the year.  I stand by my moron statement. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only a moron would point to skewed stats of loser players to try to prove a point.  And anyone who points to a single stat during the 2010 season is a moron.  That season was obviously a throw away from reality due to the schedule.  Anyone who watched those players play knew all along that Freeman and Blount were crap.  Freeman never could beat a team with a winning record.  He got his ass handed to him every time.  Blount had the worst character any player this team has ever had.  Williams was a Michael Clayton type of case.  He had the talent to do well, but when he got the money, his poor friend base was his undoing.  Williams was tough to call, but Blount and Freeman were obvious crap from the get go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And you morons also thought Heemy should have been coach of the year.  I stand by my moron statement.

+1Boom!  Head shot to the Heemy lovin', Freeman lovin', Blount lovin' internet divas.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I know Larry is that I and a former poster named Java were about the only non morons on this board and the morons tried their damnest to have us silenced. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That guy who tries to prove points by using a secondary account. lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I know Larry is that I and a former poster named Java were about the only non morons on this board and the morons tried their damnest to have us silenced.

I've noticed that as well.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boom! Head shot to the Tebow lovin', Ruud lovin', ladyboy lovin', multiple account using internet diva. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

why-you-mad-tho1.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah it must be some type of fad these days.  :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just think how good this team would be with Russell Wilson as QB, Gronkowski as TE, Kuechly and David as our LBs….yeah that would suck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just think how good this team would be with Russell Wilson as QB, Gronkowski as TE, Kuechly and David as our LBs....yeah that would suck.

Or Peyon Manning as QB.  This team has been a disaster for 5 years now.  Lovie is ok, but he's no Gruden.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These morons should bend a knee to their superiors on the board.  Some just know football better than others.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These morons should bend a knee to their superiors on the board.  Some just know football better than others.

Yeah. Bend a knee. Proceed to these so called "superiors". And use said knee in an upward thrusting motion toward the groin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL this kid must think he is some kind of football guru….. I don’t see anybody lining up to hire him though, not even at the TBYFL level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just think how good this team would be with Russell Wilson as QB, Gronkowski as TE, Kuechly and David as our LBs....yeah that would suck.

CLOWN! you only wanted one player on that list. and it had to do more with his skin color than his relative ability show me one post where you saw RussWilson coming..... 20/20 hindsight ass clown material. and in what dream scenario would we end up with David AND Kuechly. There Is None. Dom/Schiano would've never double dipped at LB that year. Like I said, 20/20 ass clown material. You don't know jack about football. The only thing you do well is **CENSORED** about any move the team makes didn't make.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CLOWN! you only wanted one player on that list. and it had to do more with his skin color than his relative ability show me one post where you saw RussWilson coming..... 20/20 hindsight ass clown material. and in what dream scenario would we end up with David AND Kuechly. There Is None. Dom/Schiano would've never double dipped at LB that year. Like I said, 20/20 ass clown material. You don't know jack about football. The only thing you do well is **CENSORED** about any move the team makes didn't make.

you guys let this clown get too much attention.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. Bend a knee. Proceed to these so called "superiors". And use said knee in an upward thrusting motion toward the groin.

You mean like a woman?  Girl, you are tough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I called all of those moves.  When I said the Bucs should draft Russell Wilson, I was called a troll because the majority on here still loved Freeman.  When I said the Bucs should draft Gronkowski instead of Benn, I was called a racist.  When I said the Bucs should draft Kuechly instead of Barron, I was called a racist.      But looking at it now, I was right all along.  Imagine that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And as I recall, S&B was agreeing with me, so he called it too.    For sure I remember him saying again and again that the Bucs should take Kuechly.  Russell Wilson, I can’t remember if he supported or not.  The one I really recall agreeing with me on Russell Wilson was Boid Fink.  Kudos to Boid for calling that one before the draft along with me.Guys like TampaBucks05 had their heads too far up Freeman's rear end to be able to call those moves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean like a woman?  Girl, you are tough.

Jeez are you a relic from the 1940s? You'd think after so many women whooped your ass, you'd have a little respect for them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I called all of those moves.  When I said the Bucs should draft Russell Wilson, I was called a troll because the majority on here still loved Freeman.  When I said the Bucs should draft Gronkowski instead of Benn, I was called a racist.  When I said the Bucs should draft Kuechly instead of Barron, I was called a racist.      But looking at it now, I was right all along.  Imagine that.

Did you forget to sign out of your secondary screen name or something? You're a joke. Repost quotes or in never happened.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh_he_mad.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I forgot that thats what you do when you can’t think of anything else to say……You post pictures of other guys pouring soy milk. Looks more like U gay.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The idea of ANYONE using a fake or alt account is abhorrent and beyond me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The next “triplets”???REALLY?!?  That is ridiculous.  You my friend really do have pewter in your veins.  Damn.  IT takes guts to admit a delusion like that.  MW had me fooled, especially since Benn was such a bust.  Blount could have done more, but maybe the attitude was just too bad, and the position too unimportant.  Freeman never sold me.  Loved the 4th quarter heroics, but he never quite looked the part.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Detroit got an all world RB, then Stafford, Megatron and the mystery RB could be the new triplets, but not the Bucs infamous 3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Detroit got an all world RB, then Stafford, Megatron and the mystery RB could be the new triplets, but not the Bucs infamous 3.

Stafford is painfully average IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stafford is painfully average IMO.

I don't disagree with that.  In my situation, he would have to improve due to having an Emmit Smith type around, which they don't really make or value much anymore.  The game and business has changed enough that we won't ever see another "triplets" situation again in my opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stafford is about 1000 times better than Freeman.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny thing is that 1-2 years ago most here said Freeman was better.  Same with Flacco and Cam Newton. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lot of buffoons post here. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lots

Please wait…

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.