Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

confidence-farzana-featured.pngthat isn't coached........it comes from the players.this is the most important "stat" I took from this game.  at times we actually looked downright cocky....in a pre season game.  if this continues......this could be a fun season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve been waiting to post about last nights game because I was looking for the right word and I think you just nailed it.  Confidence.  The team looked like they thought they would win. Then they went out and did what they were suppose to do and won.  It was noticeable up and down the roster.  Is this the “it” factor of Winston?  God I hope this continues.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

great thread. OP nailed it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You nailed it. Haven’t seen the Bucs play with confidence like that in a long time.I'm not trying to give all of the credit to Jameis for "bringing the swag." That would be an exaggeration. It's always a team effort.However, that is what people are getting at when they talk about with his charismatic leadership. His confidence is contagious. FSU as a team had a tendency to play as he played, and I think we saw a little bit of that last night with our Bucs.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I wish I had as much confidence in that terrible oline.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OP nailed it, the vibe was just different, here is to hoping it translates to Sept 13th

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

confidence-farzana-featured.pngthat isn't coached........it comes from the players.this is the most important "stat" I took from this game.  at times we actually looked downright cocky....in a pre season game.  if this continues......this could be a fun season.

Blame Jameis

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Blame Jameis

And some fans wanted to take mr library quiet Marcus?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry, just made me think of this…..I-see-a-bad-ass.jpg

Please wait…

• vlagatta

;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rtx1gzco.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rtx1gzco.jpg

B a Trump fan? After he threw Jorge Ramos out of his press conference?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rtx1gzco.jpg

B a Trump fan? After he threw Jorge Ramos out of his press conference?

Did I say I was a fan? He has confidence like this thread says. So does this guy.  ;D[img width=269 height=200]http://api.ning.com/files/hbP5bHdMLjd5vjwcKJ*2ibl7yGr6lKhkkoe184EYblT2sHGKI80UORCYFL1eWws2YwHYgAwNIzhw14Z70yKIrrr0qocVdTJW/bedintrudersong.PNG[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Monday night was how Jameis Winston teams have played mostly. Come out with the swagger walk, hopping and skipping around just looking like the baddest most confident MOFO in the room.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Monday night was how Jameis Winston teams have played mostly. Come out with the swagger walk, hopping and skipping around just looking like the baddest most confident MOFO in the room.

It's so weird. A lot of players are confident but it doesn't rub off. Jameis somehow has figured out a way to do both. Not saying it'll continue, but if it does, Jameis deserves the key to the city.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is the old Miami U thing. Sapp was that way. I miss Sapp on the field. He made our D NASTY.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is the old Miami U thing. Sapp was that way. I miss Sapp on the field. He made our D NASTY.

100000000% correct!!!I wrote an article for a site basically saying we should sign all the criminals available (somewhat tongue in cheek) in an effort to recapture the old days.SappSimeonLynchRondeKeyshawnKeenanWe had swagtastic jaw-ers (trash talkers) back in the day that had a badassery that could rub off on others. Gerald McCoy is a great player but doesn't have the nastiness or swagger that we need.Now we got guys like Jameis, Marpet, Evans, our plethora of safeties that seem to fly around that just play with a chip on their shoulders we haven't had in a while! I love it!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, before the draft, a lot of people here were arguing, there is no such thing as the "it factor"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

100000000% correct!!!I wrote an article for a site basically saying we should sign all the criminals available (somewhat tongue in cheek) in an effort to recapture the old days.SappSimeonLynchRondeKeyshawnKeenanWe had swagtastic jaw-ers (trash talkers) back in the day that had a badassery that could rub off on others. Gerald McCoy is a great player but doesn't have the nastiness or swagger that we need.Now we got guys like Jameis, Marpet, Evans, our plethora of safeties that seem to fly around that just play with a chip on their shoulders we haven't had in a while! I love it!!!

Don't forget about Kwon. He will heard from often this season.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, before the draft, a lot of people here were arguing, there is no such thing as the "it factor"

Tebow and Brian Dawkins in 2011 with the Broncos should’ve shown everyone that it is definitely real.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm a witness.Some players inspire confidence, Winston. Some don't.....(insert name of your choice here)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For gods sake, there is no it factor.You can call it the confidence factor, or the command factor, but there is no such thing as an it factor.Hell, the very idea of suggesting the word "it" means you havent come up with anything else to suggest. Which is completely not the case for winston.I like "confidence factor." Thats an actual real thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Swearinger was never shy about jawing when he was at South Carolina…and I would bet that has not changed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Swearinger was never shy about jawing when he was at South Carolina...and I would bet that has not changed

It hasn't.....and it looks like he already doesn't like Atlanta!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf10aJKH9FI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Swearinger was never shy about jawing when he was at South Carolina...and I would bet that has not changed

It hasn't.....and it looks like he already doesn't like Atlanta!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf10aJKH9FI

Swear must run his mouth a lot. Only time Manning was flagged for a taunt was on him. lolhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1KeIIbZiig

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here is more proof he doesn’t like those dirty birds.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBdOUj_Jtcg

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.