Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• cyberdude558

Participant

This team sucks. Plain and simple. There is no other way to put it. It doesn’t even look like an NFL-caliber team. This is a 1 or 2-win team right now (and I say that only because you almost have to win 2 games by accident). I mean, who are you going to beat? If you get murdered by the 2-14 Titans in your house on opening day…..what other team on the schedule are you going to count as a win?Absolutely nothing that was a problem in week 17 last year has been fixed. NOTHING!!! "We have a franchise QB, though!" Really? Are you sure? Because I just watched the guy we passed on beat the living s*** out of us while our guy throws it directly to the other team. His first official regular season toss in the NFL and throws a pick 6. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? And to think people here were trashing those of us who pointed out this guy's INTs he had last year were a major concern.Hard to believe, but this team is actually getting worse. Lovie needs 9 wins just to equal Schiano's 2 seasons here. And he needs 11 wins this year to equal Raheem's first two-year win total. That's how far this team is falling....and still falling. Seriously, can you honestly say that what you saw on that field today is better than Schiano's squad? Seriously....tell me WHERE ARE WE GETTING BETTER??? Name one place on this team that has improved over the last 2 years. Name just one!This is pathetic. And to think people actually pay to watch this crap. There isn't even any fire. There is no effort. Every single week this team looks lost. Where is the leadership? Who's leading that locker room? It's a sad joke to call this a professional football team.When was the last time the Bucs won a regular season home game? I bet most of you guys can't even remember without having to look it up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah yes, a perfect example of week one overreaction…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This team sucks. Plain and simple. There is no other way to put it. It doesn't even look like an NFL-caliber team. This is a 1 or 2-win team right now (and I say that only because you almost have to win 2 games by accident). I mean, who are you going to beat? If you get murdered by the 2-14 Titans in your house on opening day.....what other team on the schedule are you going to count as a win?Absolutely nothing that was a problem in week 17 last year has been fixed. NOTHING!!! "We have a franchise QB, though!" Really? Are you sure? Because I just watched the guy we passed on beat the living s*** out of us while our guy throws it directly to the other team. His first official regular season toss in the NFL and throws a pick 6. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? And to think people here were trashing those of us who pointed out this guy's INTs he had last year were a major concern.Hard to believe, but this team is actually getting worse. Lovie needs 9 wins just to equal Schiano's 2 seasons here. And he needs 11 wins this year to equal Raheem's first two-year win total. That's how far this team is falling....and still falling. Seriously, can you honestly say that what you saw on that field today is better than Schiano's squad? Seriously....tell me WHERE ARE WE GETTING BETTER??? Name one place on this team that has improved over the last 2 years. Name just one!This is pathetic. And to think people actually pay to watch this crap. There isn't even any fire. There is no effort. Every single week this team looks lost. Where is the leadership? Who's leading that locker room? It's a sad joke to call this a professional football team.When was the last time the Bucs won a regular season home game? I bet most of you guys can't even remember without having to look it up.

Way to go man.  You're definitely the best teller ever!  Keep up the telling

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I usually hate the I told you so game but in this case your right. This team plain sucks. No way around it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I LOVE the Told you so game. Because so many read to deep into the tea leaves. The Bucs have no organized bodyguards in front of Winston.  They are supposed to sacrifice their entire soul into protecting that football, and that man holding it. It is their job to man up and take their job seriously. Jameis getting chased all day or pressed into awful throws isn't good. They need to get their act together. It starts by firing Lovie and Warhop. No overreaction at all. It simply needs to be done. Name Koetter the HC, and keep Frasier on for the duration. Find two new coaches, depending on how they perform, and if they do well, sign them to one year deals. Prove it. If they suck, fire them, hire a new staff. And dear Lord, keep the Glazers out of the process. Let Licht hire a coach, or get Gruden back. He knows Chip Kelly. At least Gruden has evolved. Lovie is a bad hire, on a retirement plan hooking up his friends with big dollars before the sun sets. It's almost criminal. He's a bad coach who has made bad decisions and had Studs on defense during a time when you could thump people. Not so much anymore. Gotta change, he can't, fire him, hire a guy who has a better grip, and let it ride.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After one game? You told us so after one game? That is rich!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I LOVE the Told you so game. Because so many read to deep into the tea leaves. The Bucs have no organized bodyguards in front of Winston.  They are supposed to sacrifice their entire soul into protecting that football, and that man holding it. It is their job to man up and take their job seriously. Jameis getting chased all day or pressed into awful throws isn't good. They need to get their act together. It starts by firing Lovie and Warhop. No overreaction at all. It simply needs to be done. Name Koetter the HC, and keep Frasier on for the duration. Find two new coaches, depending on how they perform, and if they do well, sign them to one year deals. Prove it. If they suck, fire them, hire a new staff. And dear Lord, keep the Glazers out of the process. Let Licht hire a coach, or get Gruden back. He knows Chip Kelly. At least Gruden has evolved. Lovie is a bad hire, on a retirement plan hooking up his friends with big dollars before the sun sets. It's almost criminal. He's a bad coach who has made bad decisions and had Studs on defense during a time when you could thump people. Not so much anymore. Gotta change, he can't, fire him, hire a guy who has a better grip, and let it ride.

You have been posting on these boards a long time.  There is plenty of overreaction and you are right in the middle of it...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am?  The Bucs have sucked for a while, so pardon if I fail to be reticent in displaying my angst at such a pussy poor display of professional football. Paaaaaaarduuuuuunnnn moi, Monsieur!Keep pretending like this team has a chance. I have been wrong but I am not lately about how dog crap this team is.You bore me with your blase attitude. Light a fire and burn this schidt to the ground. Fire Lovie, period. Stop wasting time. I said fire Schiano and they wasted time. No need to waste any more time. Hire Mr. Bean to coach the Sucs. They would fare just as well with that anemic pass rush that I kept screaming needed to be fixed as most here with two working brain cells have been (says a lot about Lovie huh?), the wafer thin moron garbage heaps they have blocking and screwing stuff up for the offense...and the defense is consistently awful. So again...kiss my azz if you think I am in the middle of th drama. I have some anger towards this sinfully bad team, put together by a drunk coach stuck in 2006, thinking he has pass rushers and some Urlachers and Briggs in there...He is flailing and being too coy about it. Eff Lovie Smith. He isn't winning anything, his career as a coach in the NFL is over after this. He says he has learned a lot. BS. More lies from a chronic liar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the point...it's not one game. Lovie is 2-15. And it doesn't look like it's getting better.Answer my question...what part of this team has Lovie improved?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the point...it's not one game. Lovie is 2-15. And it doesn't look like it's getting better.Answer my question...what part of this team has Lovie improved?

Absolutely nothing at all has improved.  We are clearly rebuilding. This is year two. I agree that Lovie needs to start showing improvement real fast or I think he is going to be toast. My confidence in coach has definitely been shaken after this performance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry, but if you think Mariota in Red and Pewter would’ve equaled his success today, you’re on crack. Pretty sure Mariota peaked (at least of this season) today. It’s one game and yes, all appears lost, but lets not get crazy (yet).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Absolutely nothing at all has improved.  We are clearly rebuilding. This is year two. I agree that Lovie needs to start showing improvement real fast or I think he is going to be toast. My confidence in coach has definitely been shaken after this performance.

Lovies defense flat out doesn't work in my opinion but If want to point out at least one improvement so far than easily I could point to Doug Martin and the run game. Last year a 2 yard run was not too bad because at least not a 0 yard run.  This year in pre season and in game one so far it looks like we can actually run the ball like an actual NFL team

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the last three seasons, i have judged the seasons future based on the first game.Needless to say, this game might be one of the worst stinkers the bucs have ever laid. This is manziel with a hangover bad. This is leaf coming back now w/coke bad. This is legrand as a qb bad. This is buccaneer bad.They picked the wrong guy. Glennon wouldve looked better than this, and thats tough for me to deal with. There is nothing special about glennon, but if he is considered "average," then winston is mediocre, right?I get it, he was a rookie. SO? ..It didnt stop them. It didnt stop the 31st ranked team from steamrolling the bucs into the ground in the first two quarters. Their rookie traveled HERE, then laid the lumber in tampas field (like they played there). No one thought it wouldve been that lopsided, not even their hardcore fans. They got the right guy, so its "haha bucs," and "thank you lord for mariota" to them.We get to go back to the same growing pains bullsh1t, while some other team "picked the right fit," or some bullsh1t story. Winton might grow into the franchise qb one day, but today, and soon to be other days, he isnt going to be squat.THIS RIGHT HERE is EXACTLY why i compared him to freeman.Trouble is, freeman might have played better. Im glad i didnt waste my money on season tickets. And i genuinely feel bad for those who did, because this team is horrid. They dont deserve this. No one does.Get ready for another bad season. I had hopes, but a loss to a 31st ranked team, before halftime by a margin of 30+points, by a rookie qb, at home, who they said they practiced the whole time for, with most of their starters healthy, and wasnt suppossed to be all that better than the bucs, ..kinda changed my mind for me.Lovie just needs to be fired. I know people are like, "but the vicious coaching cycle!" Or the, "wait, there is more games!" Or the, "they'll get the hang of it!" I understand those issues, but lovie wont change, has had plenty of time to, we thought an oc would help, and for gods sake, tampa is getting manhandled by the 31st team on opening day.Either the glazers should fire him now, and give koetter a quick chance, and possibly suck just as much anyway. Or, keep him until the whole thing drags out for a good pick, then cancel his visa to onebuc.This isnt an nfl caliber team. Not by a longshot. If mariota does this, ..what is brees, cam, or ryan going to do? We get to watch that twice over, thanks bucs.I stand by my statements. The glazers picked the wrong guy in lovie, and lovie picked the wrong qb for the bucs.We got screwed over again fellas. It freaking sucks, but its the underlying truth here.

Please wait…

• AMGIII

Participant

This team sucks. Plain and simple. There is no other way to put it. It doesn't even look like an NFL-caliber team. This is a 1 or 2-win team right now (and I say that only because you almost have to win 2 games by accident). I mean, who are you going to beat? If you get murdered by the 2-14 Titans in your house on opening day.....what other team on the schedule are you going to count as a win?Absolutely nothing that was a problem in week 17 last year has been fixed. NOTHING!!! "We have a franchise QB, though!" Really? Are you sure? Because I just watched the guy we passed on beat the living s*** out of us while our guy throws it directly to the other team. His first official regular season toss in the NFL and throws a pick 6. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? And to think people here were trashing those of us who pointed out this guy's INTs he had last year were a major concern.Hard to believe, but this team is actually getting worse. Lovie needs 9 wins just to equal Schiano's 2 seasons here. And he needs 11 wins this year to equal Raheem's first two-year win total. That's how far this team is falling....and still falling. Seriously, can you honestly say that what you saw on that field today is better than Schiano's squad? Seriously....tell me WHERE ARE WE GETTING BETTER??? Name one place on this team that has improved over the last 2 years. Name just one!This is pathetic. And to think people actually pay to watch this crap. There isn't even any fire. There is no effort. Every single week this team looks lost. Where is the leadership? Who's leading that locker room? It's a sad joke to call this a professional football team.When was the last time the Bucs won a regular season home game? I bet most of you guys can't even remember without having to look it up.

I HATE Ohio State. Ohio State could beat the Bucs by as much as the Titans did.

Please wait…

• AMGIII

Participant

We've been rebuilding since the Super Bowl. :-Frankly I don't think the Glazers could care less.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We've been rebuilding since the Super Bowl. :-Frankly I don't think the Glazers could care less.

actually we've been breaking ground and abandoning projects at every fan whimwhile lovie needs to go, honestly this team has the talent to do some thingslike him or hate him jameis is our QB and he has enough ability to help us win when managed correctly - koetter seems to be the guy for the jobdefensively? leslie could be stop gap enough to eak out 5 or six wins but this scheme isn't working because it requires dang near HOF guys to run it or genius level smart guys to operate in it unless you know how to vary itlovie clearly does notleslie may notbut to abandon this ship because the captain isn't any good is a mistake IMO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There have been a lot of bad Buc teams.  This one just had the WORST home opener is Buc HISTORY.  That’s a lot of bad football.  Lovie is supposed to be the experienced head coach.  He’s garbage…hot garbage.This isn't overreacting.  This is honesty.  Don't stick your head in the sand.  Lovie is 2-15 and the team is heading the wrong way.  It looks like the game has passed him by.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Answer my question...what part of this team has Lovie improved?

It sure isn't the fans. They seem to suck no matter who's at the helm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Answer my question...what part of this team has Lovie improved?

It sure isn't the fans. They seem to suck no matter who's at the helm.

^ Shining example

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Glennon wouldve looked better than this, and thats tough for me to deal with. There is nothing special about glennon, but if he is considered "average," then winston is mediocre, right?

Glennon did worse his first start. That said Glennon is a seasoned vet now so he should have done better so let's pretend he doesn't turn the ball over at all. Let's pretend he makes a few more plays which lead to another TD. We still lose 28-21. Does that make you feel better because it's not as bad of a loss?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon wouldve looked better than this, and thats tough for me to deal with. There is nothing special about glennon, but if he is considered "average," then winston is mediocre, right?

Glennon did worse his first start. That said Glennon is a seasoned vet now so he should have done better so let's pretend he doesn't turn the ball over at all. Let's pretend he makes a few more plays which lead to another TD. We still lose 28-21. Does that make you feel better because it's not as bad of a loss?

And again Mozzie you are incorrect. Glennon nearly won v Arizona and was only intercepted towards the end of the game while trying to win it. 13-10 loss with a less talented team in the middle of a complete media frenzy with Freeman, is a damn site better than the 42-14 drubbing by one of last years awful teams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah yes, a perfect example of week one overreaction...

A Week 1 overreaction? Not quite that when your team is 30-67 (second-worst record in the NFL) since 2009 and is coming off a 2-14 season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rebuilding? after watching yesterdays game, I'm not sure we're rebuilding, Lovie is like a Slum Lord trying to make money out of renters before he gets arrested. We're watching a bad housing project crumble more and more.The Bucs are under siege, and Lovie is holding the team and fanbase hostage. The three stooges need to stop throwing pies at each other and fire this bum.

Please wait…

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.