Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 100 reply threads

• Author

• El Diablo

Participant

Now that we have secured one of the top 2 i don’t care anymore. I hope the bucs win big and wrip brees’ arms off!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want the bucs to win Sunday..who's with me?

bigstock-cricket-illustration-34307432.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

F#ck the saints!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m with ya!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FUCK NO!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

F#ck the saints!

F*ck you.....and meaningless wins. There, i said it!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs need momentum for next season!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In all his years, Brees has done less damage to this organization than lovie has, in one.#LuckFovie. He's a jive turkey.And furthermore,  if being a "saints fan" for a day means selling my soul for a better (or at least respectable) football team..well, who DAT, mo fo. As I said before, if your team is bad enough, that your fans are actually rooting for divisional rivals to beat you, your fans should root against you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You got a coal in your stocking bro.GeauxSaints!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The momentum from the win combined with the continuity from not firing Lovie after this God aweful season should give us a real head start for 6 wins next season.  Now if we can just keep this line intact and continue to build that chemistry we should really hold on tight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao!! Momentum is a load of crap made up by losers to explain failure. The notion that something you did one play will impact your level of performance in the next play or the next game or the next season is a lame ass excuse. You should go out and execute in each moment to your fullest ability. The Bucs suck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell no… we came this far. I want perfection.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell no... we came this far. I want perfection.

I don’t want Lovie to feel the satisfaction of one more win this year. He’s been 2-14 bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate watching the Bucs lose but I would like to see an Atlanta/Baltimore like blowout in hopes it would push ownership into firing the coaching staff. Secure the 1st pick and hope to bring in an offensive minded coach. I can dream!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No thanks. We need to lose to get something out of this miserable season. A win will only infuriate the fan base.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

images.jpg

Please wait…

• install

Participant

No way we win, We got this !    0-8 at home .We will see some 2nd and 3rd stringers ...book it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why the fuck would you want them to win? It’s idiotic at this point and could cost this franchise a QB when your choice gets dwindled to one player instead of two. No sane person wants to win. Number one pick allows us to decide between Mariota and Winston, where as number two can cause us to take left overs. Hell no to winning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

F#ck the saints!

This..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

F#ck the saints!

LOL +1!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s 3 or 4 hours of after game excitement that I don’t need in my life right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can root for a win this week. I like both QBs a lot but I think Winston is the better QB yet hes more likely to go 2nd. So its a win win for me. Bucs lose and they have the number 1 pick to choose whoever. Or they win and get Winston.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love to watch people argue over something they have no control over. If the Bucs win and the Titans lose, or if they both lose, or if the Titans win and the Bucs lose we get to argue for the next few months over who will be QB #1 and QB #2 regardless. I can’t wait. Oh the joy.Now for some useful info. I was at the Lids Locker Room at Citrus Park Mall and all Bucs stuff is 50% off. I've got my gear for next season. GO BUCS!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m sure Chargers felt that way when they were left with Leaf at number 2 instead of Manning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want the number one pick and all that comes with it.  I want us to get the QB we really want, not plan B.  I want the trade options.  I want the attention.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want the number one pick and all that comes with it.  I want us to get the QB we really want, not plan B.  I want the trade options.  I want the attention.

I don't care if plan b is not the QB the bucs really want. Their judgment has been so bad that I don't regard them as professionals in evaluation anymore. So I'm hoping for the QB that I really want for the bucs which could possibly be the bucs plan B.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d prefer not to have to settle for Rapey McCrablegs as the face of my franchise , so no , I still want to lose.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A win now could be the difference between Calvin Johnson and Gaines Adams. They hit a homerun on our 1st rounder in Mike Evans, they have my trust in evaluating 1st round talent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Thanks. ….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No sane person wants to win.

Not a single one!!I wish I could hear the Glazers discuss this very topic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I spent nearly 4K on one flipping seat for this season and have not had the enjoyment of ONE F’ING walk away from that stadium with a win. Dont ruin it now by blowing my only chance to smile at this season and the number 1 pick. GEAUX SAINTS! Yeah, i said it too

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao!! Momentum is a load of crap made up by losers to explain failure. The notion that something you did one play will impact your level of performance in the next play or the next game or the next season is a lame ass excuse. You should go out and execute in each moment to your fullest ability. The Bucs suck.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently thats incorrect. Im pretty sane and after watching over 30 vids the last 2 weeks from the below links, I like both QBs but believe Winston is the only elite passer and rank him the highest. If my hunch is correct that Mariota is top guy taken and its who the Bucs would take then for the betterment of my lifelong favorite team, Id prefer the Bucs to have the #2 pick.http://draftbreakdown.com/players/marcus-mariota/http://draftbreakdown.com/players/jameis-winston/I just want the the Bucs to have the best QB they possibly could have and while both are good, #1 to me is Winston.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently thats incorrect. Im pretty sane and after watching over 30 vids the last 2 weeks from the below links, I like both QBs but believe Winston is the only elite passer and rank him the highest. If my hunch is correct that Mariota is top guy taken and its who the Bucs would take then for the betterment of my lifelong favorite team, Id prefer the Bucs to have the #2 pick.http://draftbreakdown.com/players/marcus-mariota/http://draftbreakdown.com/players/jameis-winston/I just want the the Bucs to have the best QB they possibly could have and while both are good, #1 to me is Winston.

if he's evaluated as #1 then he'll go #1... I just want us being the ones with the choice. There is no 100% gaurantee that a team will pass up on Winston at number 1. #2 leaves you stuck holding the bag. We've done that enough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd prefer not to have to settle for Rapey McCrablegs as the face of my franchise , so no , I still want to lose.

Same here. Titans would probably draft Mariota #1, and we'd had have to draft Winston #2 even if he wasn't necessarily the QB we wanted. I'd prefer to have the option to evaluate both equally. And Lovie deserves no wins for the (censored)show he's been running this year. I want the #1 pick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. Sorry. Actually, I’m not sorry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I actually agree with this. I want Mariota taken by Tennessee so we are forced to take Jameis.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I am torn between the two so I really do

I actually agree with this. I want Mariota taken by Tennessee so we are forced to take Jameis.

I don't have a clear cut choice myself so win baby win. I have wanted them to lose for half the season now so lets get the W...and if you have a problem with my opinion you can blow me.. merry christmas lil bitches

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can root for a win this week. I like both QBs a lot but I think Winston is the better QB yet hes more likely to go 2nd. So its a win win for me. Bucs lose and they have the number 1 pick to choose whoever. Or they win and get Winston.

I might could feel this way if I didn't have nagging doubts about how our current regime views James.  I wouldn't put it past them to have him off our board completely.  I could totally see us getting neither of the two guys we are fighting over if we pick @ 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We just need a McCown Whirly Do for a pick six, some of that scrumptious 1.1 yards per carry from our running game, and a few missed tackles by Fletcher and we can make this season into something special.Don't fail me now, Bucs!#wegotthis

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want Lovie Smith fired after the game! Does that count?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The power we wield with the #1 pick is much more enticing than beating the Saints.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, #1 pick please.

Please wait…

• chelsea1455

Participant

Never want to see our team tank one but in this case I would love the #1 pick this year. Honestly think it is nothing to worry about, we find a way to lose a game!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never want to see our team tank one but in this case I would love the #1 pick this year. Honestly think it is nothing to worry about, we find a way to lose a game!

Dude, it's the saints...their backup can beat our backup.Not only that, but they're just going to use the same method that everyone else has. Score quick early, then sit on the lead. It's pretty sad to actually be proud of how bad they are. "Our bad is worse!"

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Now that we have secured one of the top 2 i don't care anymore. I hope the bucs win big and wrip brees' arms off!

Why, why, why?Why let up now. We gotta go for that #1 pick. I don't want the leftover QB. I want to see who Lovie drafts when he has a choice of the two. That will speak loudly.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

We just need a McCown Whirly Do for a pick six, some of that scrumptious 1.1 yards per carry from our running game, and a few missed tackles by Fletcher and we can make this season into something special.Don't fail me now, Bucs!#wegotthis

And I would add, a healthy dose of Gilkey is critical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and some Leonard Johnson.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

and some Leonard Johnson.

I like Leonard, man.  You gotta give him credit, he keeps hanging around. I know he is not Revis, but dude keeps holding onto a roster spot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Way…..

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Assuming Tenny got the #1 pick, there is no guarantee they would take either QB. They may roll with Mettenberger, and trade that #1 pick to the Jets for a nice draft pick or two later in the draft.So bottom line, lets not tempt fate. Get the #1 pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and if Tenny has #1 and takes Winston, then what? I can't for the life of me figure out why Buc fans ar so enamored with sloppy seconds

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

and if Tenny has #1 and takes Winston, then what? I can't for the life of me figure out why Buc fans ar so enamored with sloppy seconds

How are you feeling about the Saints game?  I think we will be ok.  I understand Brees is playing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and if Tenny has #1 and takes Winston, then what?

Then crown our ass.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

F*CK No!  Idiot for posting such drivel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm ok qith either qb so it doesn't matter to me. Truthfully not sold on either but everyone seems to think andrew luck is coming out this year. You can lick my balls roadtoast. Didn't you lose a bet that you would leave this board or was that another dbag that sounds just like you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can lick my balls roadtoast. Didn't you lose a bet that you would leave this board or was that another dbag that sounds just like you?

Yeah. That was her.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

I'm ok qith either qb so it doesn't matter to me. Truthfully not sold on either but everyone seems to think andrew luck is coming out this year. You can lick my balls roadtoast. Didn't you lose a bet that you would leave this board or was that another dbag that sounds just like you?

So you are using this post to falsely accuse me of something because I dont agree with not making sure Tampa has the first pick.  You are a weird sick f*ck and I feel sorry for you.  Lick your own balls dude.  One poster name, never been anyone else.  Eat it if you feel otherwise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can lick my balls roadtoast. Didn't you lose a bet that you would leave this board or was that another dbag that sounds just like you?

Yeah. That was her.

I thought so

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh I’d rather have the number 1 pick. Question does the number 1 overall pick first in the second and third round too?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh I'd rather have the number 1 pick. Question does the number 1 overall pick first in the second and third round too?

Not if the Titans are tied with us. If they have the same record, we flip with them each round. Titans would pick first in round 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you are using this post to falsely accuse me of something because I dont agree with not making sure Tampa has the first pick.  You are a weird sick f*ck and I feel sorry for you. Lick your own balls dude.  One poster name, never been anyone else.  Eat it if you feel otherwise.

Lmfao!When calling out others for being sick or weird, I'm not really sure it helps your cause when you follow up with a comment like that.Just saying man.And furthermore, if we're going to be talking all this junk about ball licking, can we please have someone post some hot chick pics? I mean, at least aim your efforts the right way guys, sheesh.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Pot meet kettle

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rod should pray we win and pick two. There is no way in hell Lovie picks an obnoxious immature a-hole like Winston , who is a ticking time bomb to do something stupid and get suspended , over a safe bet like Mariota.There is no way the Titans do either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Lovie doesnt find a competent OC, it won’t matter.Lovie can't develop a QB by himself. He's never done that and offense is clearly not something he's very good at. Mariota will need a lot of help going from the college game to the pros. And he needs a OC that knows how to do that.Winston on the other hand may have an easier transition to the NFL. But his character issues are very problematic.Neither one are safe bets.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston is going #1 and I want Winston. Play like Anus for Jameis one more time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Lovie doesnt find a competent OC, it won't matter.Lovie can't develop a QB by himself. He's never done that and offense is clearly not something he's very good at. Mariota will need a lot of help going from the college game to the pros. And he needs a OC that knows how to do that.Winston on the other hand may have an easier transition to the NFL. But his character issues are very problematic.Neither one are safe bets.

the answer is obvious.  Fire Lovie! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always root for the Bucs to win. I just can’t help it.  :-

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always root for the Bucs to win. I just can't help it.  :-

I root for every team that plays the saints, to rip brees's arm off, and mercilessly beat him with it.That's irrelevant, and quite possibly redundant. I can hope for a loss, but to also have brees's arm ripped off. It would be a nice consolation prize. Why can't we have both??Super, mega, deluxe happy ending material right there. Brees arm ripped off, first pick of the draft, lovie looks bad again... Sigh. I'm a day dreamer I guess.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How are you feeling about the Saints game?  I think we will be ok.  I understand Brees is playing.

With the way Brees has looked as of late, i'm terrified!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always root for the Bucs to win. I just can't help it.  :-

finishing the game with more points than the saints this Sunday is not winning.Are you telling me that you'd applaud them as they waked of the field victorious?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i know... he's been bad this season. I hope this is the start of the end for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i know... he's been bad this season. I hope this is the start of the end for him.

I think it is. I called for that two seasons ago, but I believe time is starting to catch up with him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This might be a crazy question, but what happens if Winston stays at FSU for one more year and the Bucs pick#2?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This might be a crazy question, but what happens if Winston stays at FSU for one more year and the Bucs pick#2?

I die inside.Fuck you for asking.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I die inside.(censored) you for asking.

Now the word "thank" gets censored on these boards.  ;) I was looking for a better answer than  internal death.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn buddy, it was a reasonable question.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then we screwed ourselves out of picking Mariota  at #1 by winning this Sunday.The Plan would probably be Glennon or another vet maybe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn buddy, it was a reasonable question.

No worry, youngone. After all he could be the poor guy on your signature. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then we screwed ourselves out of picking Mariota  at #1 by winning this Sunday.The Plan would probably be Glennon or another vet maybe.

I would still like to see Mike get his chance behind a decent o-line with an OC who knows a thing or two about calling plays in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would still like to see Mike get his chance behind a decent o-line with an OC who knows a thing or two about calling plays in the NFL.

He has alot of work to do to get that chance with this regime IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they draft a QB in the first next year, Glennon’s chance on this team is all but done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they draft a QB in the first next year, Glennon's chance on this team is all but done.

The best he could be at that point is placeholder but that even depends if they want a more veteran guy to help out the rookie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they draft a QB in the first next year, Glennon's chance on this team is all but done.

They know what they have in Glennon and don't view him as the answer at QB. Pretty sure the reason Glennon is not playing is to trade him in the off-season or the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The best he could be at that point is placeholder but that even depends if they want a more veteran guy to help out the rookie.

I would like to see him get a chance with the Cardinals if not here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly, I always root for a win on game day, however, in the grand scheme of things, we cant afford to win. So while Ive been on board tank nation since the atrocity that was the Rams game, and will stay there, come game day, Ill be hoping for a win. As of right now though (on Thursday), Im praying for a loss so we can secure the #1 pick.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I would like to see him get a chance with the Cardinals if not here.

Palmer will be back, a way better option than Mike.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

After all the stuff he has been through up there? I can't see it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO, proabably a trade down or the best defensive player available.He's got his guy with Evans, so wr is out. Now, IF he drafted cooper, we would have a double edged sword, but our ol or qb positions would still be hurting. We do desperately need speed though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO, proabably a trade down or the best defensive player available.He's got his guy with Evans, so wr is out. Now, IF he drafted cooper, we would have a double edged sword, but our ol or qb positions would still be hurting. We do desperately need speed though.

No what you do is bluff the league about how much you've fallen in love with Cooper. Oakland will pay to come up .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After all the stuff he has been through up there? I can't see it.

You mean all the stuff he's put himself thru? He can't run from himself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want the bucs to win Sunday..who's with me?

bigstock-cricket-illustration-34307432.jpg

Exactly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What crazy world makes you want a WR high? Look at Evans and VJax and you are looking at about as good a 1-2 punch as you can get….and our passing game sucks. We can add Cooper, great, now how goes our offense? Adding more baubles to the offense won’t make it better. If the QB’s aren’t there do no take another high WR, take the linemen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What crazy world makes you want a WR high? Look at Evans and VJax and you are looking at about as good a 1-2 punch as you can get....and our passing game sucks. We can add Cooper, great, now how goes our offense? Adding more baubles to the offense won't make it better. If the QB's aren't there do no take another high WR, take the linemen.

In BPA world. I don't really want a wr , per se , but if hypothetically no QB's were left then Cooper is BPA . The kid is a freak.Personally I would just bluff other teams with my love for him and force Oakland to come up and trade.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It isn’t BPA. BPA is a fake ass argument you (and others) use to avoid making honest choices because I can just sit and claim he is not BPA and there, you are wrong. Defend the choice of the player based on his value not on the fact that he is graded 8.8 and the next best guy is 8.7 as if that is a distinction with a difference on Sundays.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It isn't BPA. BPA is a fake ass argument you (and others) use to avoid making honest choices because I can just sit and claim he is not BPA and there, you are wrong. Defend the choice of the player based on his value not on the fact that he is graded 8.8 and the next best guy is 8.7 as if that is a distinction with a difference on Sundays.

Of course you can disagree .... but if he is BPA on MY BOARD it is NOT a fake ass argument. In my world it's a very legitimate argument.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You miss my point which is so what does being BPA mean? You have him graded one notch above another player? What does that mean? If Cooper is an 8.8 and Gregory is an 8.7 other than bleating “BPA” explain why that .1 of a grade makes him a better selection and better value for the team? Now this is usually where “BPA” people start saying that this guy is graded a 1000000000000000 and the rest of the players you can pick are basically clowns with down syndrome because they don’t want to have to make the value argument.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You miss my point which is so what does being BPA mean? You have him graded one notch above another player? What does that mean? If Cooper is an 8.8 and Gregory is an 8.7 other than bleating "BPA" explain why that .1 of a grade makes him a better selection and better value for the team? Now this is usually where "BPA" people start saying that this guy is graded a 1000000000000000 and the rest of the players you can pick are basically clowns with down syndrome because they don't want to have to make the value argument.

I agree with you for the most part. I've never been a BPA or die guy. I like to apply need into the equation also.Just playing devil's advocate . The case can be made .As I said I wouldn't even pick him , just hang him up as bait for Oakland and see if they bite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way in hell he doesnt declare this year. If he doesnt, he is a way bigger schmuck than I thought.

Please wait…

Viewing 100 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.