Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

Listening to all the post game interviews and the press conferences, all i heard was that “we are going to get better.” I will believe it when i see it. Message to Bucs players and staff, I don’t know how you can expect for us to believe your going to get better when you get blown out 42-14 first game of the year in front of your home crowd with better talent then Tennessee, haven’t won a game at home in over 600 days AND you are 2-15 as a head coach. Just listening to Lovies press conferences disturbs me on how there seems to be a lack of care or urgency in his voice. It just shows how bad a coaching staff we have that we weren’t “Tennessee ready” after months. Disgusting. Just look at Dan Quinn in Atlanta. It already looks like the culture has changed there and there defense is playing great and I still think we have more talent then them!! God just imagine actually having a good fucking coach. We look like a college team compared to everyone else. Someone in our locker room needs to get pissed and call out the team for playing like bums. Please put out a actual football team next weekend so we maybe have something to look forward too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Listening to all the post game interviews and the press conferences, all i heard was that "we are going to get better." I will believe it when i see it. Message to Bucs players and staff, I don't know how you can expect for us to believe your going to get better when you get blown out 42-14 first game of the year in front of your home crowd with better talent then Tennessee, haven't won a game at home in over 600 days AND you are 2-15 as a head coach. Just listening to Lovies press conferences disturbs me on how there seems to be a lack of care or urgency in his voice. It just shows how bad a coaching staff we have that we weren't "Tennessee ready" after months. Disgusting. Just look at Dan Quinn in Atlanta. It already looks like the culture has changed there and there defense is playing great and I still think we have more talent then them!! God just imagine actually having a good (censored)ing coach. We look like a college team compared to everyone else. Someone in our locker room needs to get pissed and call out the team for playing like bums. Please put out a actual football team next weekend so we maybe have something to look forward too.

This!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#Don’tPunchLovieInTheFace

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right now, Lovie has given us 0 reason to believe that anything will change or we will get better. I’ll go into each game with low expectations and loss. Hopefully something changes and we get somebody that knows what to do and can get this team in the right direction

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“It’s about getting better everyday.”

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

The coaching staff is all talk. Before the season all Lovie would say is were going to be a good football team. LOL. Tired of coming into every season excited that maybe this is the year and then ou fan base gets shit on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree on Lovie. This first game was his chance to silence his critics by having HIS “improved” defense carry the day even with a rookie QBFail

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought training camp and preseason was for getting better.  These guys are a joke.  Its bad when half the stadium is empty mid third qtr. 

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.