Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 43 reply threads

• Author

• DeltaBuc5

Participant

I hope they have the Lord Jesus H Chirst himself ready to take over the job as the head coach of this organization.Otherwise, all this move has done is set the organization back another two years.Thumbs down, season tickets nulled. Good bye.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously, set us back 2 years? No, hiring Rutgers set us back two years, this is a chance to move forward,

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good luck in your future, Mrs. Schiano

• Anonymous

Inactive

if you think thus is a bad move then…GOOD BYE !!!! go cheer for a new team we don’t need fans like u

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah we’ll definitely have trouble finding a new coach that can lead us to 4 wins

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg would have just been canned next year anyway

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fuck you, you attention seeking little shit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah we'll definitely have trouble finding a new coach that can lead us to 4 wins

Lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg would have just been canned next year anyway

Yup.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope they have the Lord Jesus H Chirst himself ready to take over the job as the head coach of this organization.Otherwise, all this move has done is set the organization back another two years.Thumbs down, season tickets nulled. Good bye.

you will be the only fan giving up their season tickets because this joke of a coach was fired.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah we'll definitely have trouble finding a new coach that can lead us to 4 wins

Lol

... And be a laughingstock along the way.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If anything they, ll be more of a demand to get tickets.  Good riddance

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol :P

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t believe the OP?  Give up your tix over a guy who was 11-21?  That makes no sense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol see ya!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

**CENSORED** you, you attention seeking little **CENSORED**.

Wow, rough around here this morning....

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Raheem Morris could get 5

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously, set us back 2 years? No, hiring Rutgers set us back two years, this is a chance to move forward,

I was the first person on this board to strongly oppose his hiring two years ago.If you think a new coach is going to walk in here and put this team anywhere near the playoffs, good luck.New coach or not, we're bound for another year at the bottom of the NFC south. At least with Schiano, this team would have had some consistency.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was the first person on this board to strongly oppose his hiring two years ago.If you think a new coach is going to walk in here and put this team anywhere near the playoffs, good luck.New coach or not, we're bound for another year at the bottom of the NFC south. At least with Schiano, this team would have had some consistency.

Consistency?  Losing?  You're not making any sense.  Keeping him just because is not a reason. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Consistency is only good if it is WINNING consistency. Being consistently mediocre isn't good. Look at al the new coaches hired in the last few years to make a difference in places like KC, IND, ARI, SD, SEA yeah it can help...a lot.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This team wasn’t going anywhere with Dom and Schiano. At least give the fan base some hope…Btw Chip Kelly took a losing Eagles team to the playoffs in year 1.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, that will keep most folks happy until they actually start thinking who the replacements will be then the hate it will start again.Good luck to both of them I say. Think they are both good guys, but results are results and with them come the consequences. Don't understand the hate though.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think delta forgot the blue font?

• Anonymous

Inactive

mj-gif.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

I disagree with the right coach and players many teams go from worst to first in 1 year.. I can name 6 teams.  Kc.last year minn. Wash.cinn.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He mad

• Anonymous

Inactive

A monkey could get more season ticket holders to the games then Schiano. In the last 11 seasons, 18 teams have gone from worst to first. It's not a dream it's just whether it happens to us or another team.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing says progress like a 7 win season followed by a 4 win one.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He mad

He the only one who is...

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fail thread.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fail thread.

You need to change your user name to SchianoFired

• Anonymous

Inactive

I got back from lunch and felt like I won the Lottery with this news. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fail thread.

You need to change your user name to SchianoFired

LMAO.I was thinking what I should change it to.

• Anonymous

Inactive

hmmm, echos of what was being said after the 2011 season and Morris and look what happened then. While i agree something needed to be done I'll wait to "celebrate" after hearing who they are bringing in as the next HC along with his staff. you don't improve by firing a bad coach, you improve by hiring a good one. i think a lot of people here don't understand that. plus, the track record now is 2 and you are done, no matter what the circumstances. how do you think that affects the current HC search? just like everyone whines that players won't come here to play for so-and-so head coach, i'm sure the same holds true with head coaches in regards to the front office, especially if there is a trend on how they will be treated. careful what we are celebrating here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

hmmm, echos of what was being said after the 2011 season and Morris and look what happened then. While i agree something needed to be done I'll wait to "celebrate" after hearing who they are bringing in as the next HC along with his staff. you don't improve by firing a bad coach, you improve by hiring a good one. i think a lot of people here don't understand that. plus, the track record now is 2 and you are done, no matter what the circumstances. how do you think that affects the current HC search? just like everyone whines that players won't come here to play for so-and-so head coach, i'm sure the same holds true with head coaches in regards to the front office, especially if there is a trend on how they will be treated. careful what we are celebrating here.

Nicely said.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nicely said.

How do hire the "good coach" unless you fire the bad one FIRST?  Riddle me that one.  The track record is not 2 and done?  How many times have they done that in their 4 coaching hires?  Once.  So how is that a "track record"?  How long did they keep Dom?  FIVE years.  Bruce?  Six or seven?There just are no guarantees.  We do know that Dom and Schiano are not NFL quality personnel.  They should have never been hired to begin with.I am celebrating the firing of two terrible NFL guys.Horribly said. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

plus, the track record now is 2 and you are done, no matter what the circumstances

Unless those circumstances involve, you know, winning

• Anonymous

Inactive

mj-gif.gif

Exactly.  I will be going to games next year no matter who they hire.  Schiano was Terrible!  Like many have said anyone off the street can go 4-12.

• Anonymous

Inactive

plus, the track record now is 2 and you are done, no matter what the circumstances

Unless those circumstances involve, you know, winning

Indeed.  This is like a Chiefs fan whining about Crennel being fired.