Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Barnz1

Participant

I think to really round out this roster a IDL who can push the pocket and offer a bit more talent than what we currently have at back up options would be ideal. Especially since we didn’t draft any IDL.

Would any of these guys ring chase? I think we could get Jurrell Casey for sure coming off injury. Geno Atkins is one I’m unsure on.

Even a Beau Allen probably slightly outperformed Nacho when he was here and he is around. Another one of these guys might protect against a Suh or McLendon regression or upgrade Nacho/Khalil Davis.

Thoughts?

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

B. Allen when healthy could be better than McLendon. I really like the idea of adding Allen if he is healthy. A rotation of Allen, Suh and Vea would be interesting. Nacho becomes the #4.

Build the trenches!

• red816

Participant

Cowboys recently released DT Antwuan Woods. He would be a nice depth signing.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Not many vet DTs left out there but some are definitely worth a look.

Build the trenches!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Geraldine still out there too!

• buc-in-out

Participant

I think our iDL depth is fine with Vea, Suh, Nacho, Gholston, McClendon and Davis. I’d much rather try to lure Justin Houston or Melvin Ingram to Tampa.

Ingram in particular showed me he’s a great teacher on Hard Knocks, would be great for him to mentor Tryon.

Shaq, JPP, Tryon and Melvin Ingram is flat our terrifying. Keep all of them fresh by rotating them in and out.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

Atkins the best of all FA left Bucs would be crazy not to sign him if he came looking for a ring wasted talent in Cincy.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Atkins the best of all FA left Bucs would be crazy not to sign him if he came looking for a ring wasted talent in Cincy.

Not sure how much he has left coming off surgery, but if he’s willing to take a vet min type contract 100% would give him a look. Was the best 3tech in the league for a long time, if he has anything left at all and is willing to ring chase would be nice depth rotating with Suh. I like Ingrahm as well.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

He had a lot left before the injury shooting gaps for quick stops in the run game and being a force up the middle against the pass. If the Bucs sign anyone it should be him he would take the defense to another level of pass rush.

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Sheldon richardson still available…

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Sheldon richardson still available…

I’d love to have him but too expensive.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.