Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

They can land a young, and decent OG, DE and CB from the final cuts.Based on everything I have seen it is going to be very important for this squad moving forward. Need more young players in the pipeline to develop.

Please wait…

Build the trenches!

• Anonymous

Inactive

They might be exploring a trade too.  Just saw this on NFLTraderumors.comBuccaneersJenna Laine reports the Buccaneers are dissatisfied with the offensive line play and are looking for help and are exploring trading options.

If Glennon is a valuable as some believe, surely one of those 7-8 teams that covet him would be willing to give up a decent o-lineman, wouldn't they?

Do you trust Lovie to make a solid trade?  I don't. Specially for a lineman.

I don't trust Lovie to get anything right!!

He drafted Winston?  8)

Lol

And he is keeping Mike around just in case he has pulled another Lovie Special.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EDS is not horrible.

This is an unwinnable battle. People dislike him either because of his bad start last year or because they umbrage with is perfectly fine Winston statements and will never accept that he's played well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EDS is not horrible.

This is an unwinnable battle. People dislike him either because of his bad start last year or because they umbrage with is perfectly fine Winston statements and will never accept that he's played well.

im a sucker for punishment

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im not attempting to have all the solutions in one offseason, but if you are sinking the hopes and dreams of the franchise into a rookie QB, I think it might have been wise to invest some of that 20 mil into protecting him….do you disagree? Are you satisfied with the Oline we have and the 20 mil unspent?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Throwing money at the problem hasn’t fixed the offensive line and it has been a disaster since 2003.Reality is the Bucs have to draft and develop year in and year out.  When the Bucs drafted Joseph and Trueblood after Buenning and Davis were jettisoned the Bucs kind of gave up further developing and drafting OL.  Sure you had Zuttah and Penn but beyond that the cupboard has been bare for over 13 fucking years.Faine, Collins, Nicks, Steussie, Deese, etc.  That is a lot of dead money that sunk this team for a long time.  Mankins isn't instilling in me confidence that he could do better than his high paid predecessors. If the Bucs draft two OL every year for the next two more years they might be able to field a competent OL unit withiout asking mercernaries or even begging to come to Tampa to be saviors.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Im not attempting to have all the solutions in one offseason, but if you are sinking the hopes and dreams of the franchise into a rookie QB, I think it might have been wise to invest some of that 20 mil into protecting him....do you disagree? Are you satisfied with the Oline we have and the 20 mil unspent?

I doubt anyone disagrees that investing in the OL is wise. I just don't see the FA worth picking up. Also, we already went the "spend millions in FA" when there were actually good FA OL available. It didn't turn out well. Now word is that OBP is looking for a trade and invested two 2nd round picks in the OL. What else do you want them to do? Just sign any FA OL so you can say they tried?

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Throwing money at the problem hasn't fixed the offensive line and it has been a disaster since 2003.Reality is the Bucs have to draft and develop year in and year out.  When the Bucs drafted Joseph and Trueblood after Buenning and Davis were jettisoned the Bucs kind of gave up further developing and drafting OL.  Sure you had Zuttah and Penn but beyond that the cupboard has been bare for over 13 (censored)ing years.Faine, Collins, Nicks, Steussie, Deese, etc.  That is a lot of dead money that sunk this team for a long time.  Mankins isn't instilling in me confidence that he could do better than his high paid predecessors. If the Bucs draft two OL every year for the next two more years they might be able to field a competent OL unit withiout asking mercernaries or even begging to come to Tampa to be saviors.

This guy gets it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Need line help bad!

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.