Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• TURBO

Participant

…murdered the National Anthem like she did in the 90’s today, would anyone even care?

I know the left would freaking love it, anything to put a stain on the USA is good for them and their agenda.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Does this even matter? It was the 90’s. Like living in the past?

• Col. Klink

Participant

…murdered the National Anthem like she did in the 90’s today, would anyone even care?

I know the left would freaking love it, anything to put a stain on the USA is good for them and their agenda.

If the left love anything that puts a stain on America, they would be freaking ecstatic over what that traitorous bastard in the WH is doing to the country right now……….. and oh yeah, KISS sucks.

• Roy

Participant

Well being from the “Left”, I can tell you that I don’t like anyone murdering the Star Spangled Banner. But that is far preferable to the hit job she is doing on American Democracy as a QAnoner and Trumper. Yeah, I’ll listen to her hyena-like singing of the National Anthem all day long over listening to the garbage coming out of the mouths of the “Right” as they defile our democracy all while pissing on the flag they so proud display. Calling for martial law and trying to dissassemble the election process. Its the most disgraceful display I’ve ever seen in all my years on this earth.

Here’s a couple of pieces of information for you. 1) It’s not the left destroying this nation right now. 2) It takes more than flag waving to be an American. You have to support the system, win or lose.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Cry more

• TURBO

Participant

lol

the replies I expected…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

lol

the replies I expected…

Lmfao… huge win for you. Congrats. You let us libtards have it!

• Roy

Participant

lol

the replies I expected…

LOL. Well yeah if are trying to stick the Left with Rosanne Barr you can hardly blame anybody for getting up in arms about that. She belongs to the Right. She’s all yours. She’s all “Q’d up”. She belongs to you, just like that old TV console you left out on the curb and nobody would take it. You were the one too lazy to take it to the hazardous waste dump.

• tampaspicer

Participant

lol

the replies I expected…

You didn’t answer my questions.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

lol

the replies I expected…

I would think one would expect to get trolled for starting such a triggered snowflake thread.

• tampaspicer

Participant

LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

Snowflake

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m not sure I even follow what this is referring to…? Did someone botch the national anthem?

Isn’t Rosanne a big Trump supporter?

Genuinely confused but also don’t really give two shits.

• Col. Klink

Participant

I remember way way back when TURBO wasn’t bat shit crazy …… or because then the sports boards were pretty much just sports and didn’t realize it.

• TURBO

Participant

You guys are reading into my original post too much…

My original question was if anyone would have a fit if Barr did what she did to the anthem in the 90’s today.

The second sentance in my original post wasn’t really the question, but a comment…

I feel if Rosanne did that same thing today, it wouldn’t be the big ordeal it was then since patriotism has been downplayed and turned into a negative by the left/media since Trump took office.

Snowflake? LOL Yeah, I’m a snowflake… lol

• TURBO

Participant

It’s a question, has nothing to do with living in the past…Not sure why this got your panties in a bunch, is it because the past is something you want to forget, or were you even born yet in the 90’s?

• Col. Klink

Participant

I feel if Rosanne did that same thing today, it wouldn’t be the big ordeal it was then since patriotism has been downplayed and turned into a negative by the left/media since Trump took office.

If it’s been downplayed it’s because it’s been twisted by Trump and his mouthbreathing minions to represent loyalty to political/societal ideals, not to country ….. and what he and his traitorous cohorts are still trying to do now does nothing but highlight this. They are the furtherest thing this country has seen from patriots since the Civil War.

• Roy

Participant

Nobody wants to see a botched Star Spangled Banner. Turbo is confusing flag waving with patriotism. You can wave that flag all day and shout “Go America!”, but if you don’t know what that flag stands for that’s not patriotism.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Rocking a mother fucking flag doesn’t make you a hero – Immortal Technique

• tampaspicer

Participant

It’s a question, has nothing to do with living in the past…Not sure why this got your panties in a bunch, is it because the past is something you want to forget, or were you even born yet in the 90’s?

I have kids born in the 90’s so there’s that. I honestly forgot all about Rosanne doing that until your post. 90’s are irrelevant in 2020 just like the 60’s were irrelevant in the 90’s. Your thread reminded me of someone that likes to live in the past nothing more. If asking some simple questions makes you think my panties are in a wad you might be the one with pantie issues.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao

Snowflake and puss?

Walked away from this original post??

• Roy

Participant

I think Turbo’s point is that liberals hate America. Whatever you think of liberals, you need to keep your eye on the ball. Right now our President is …

-inviting leaders of a group QAnon described by the FBI as a terrorist threat into the Oval Office,
      -pardoning friends who have committed federal crimes.
      -blocking cooperation of the transition teams dealing with the defense and security of the nation.
      -thinking about imposing martial law just so he can stay in power.
      -trying to get Congress to throw out the results of the electoral college.
      -thinking of blanket pardoning himself and his family, thereby nullifying the Constitutional principle that nobody is above the law. If you can pardon yourself, you are above the law.All this anti-American activity is going on RIGHT NOW IN THE OVAL OFFICE!

And Turbo wants to talk about how liberals hate America. OK, well we don’t hate America and I’d be glad to debate that, but for Crise sake lets stay focused on what’s really important right now.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Nobody is perfect, but if you support Trump I consider you a defacto-traitor to this country

Sorry not sorry

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Turbo’s point is that liberals hate America.

Certainly the point of his first post lol

Moved on from it pretty quickly

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.