Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• ARich80

Participant

There is something to be said about having a familiar QB/WR combo right out of the blocks. Does Licht go for Boyd in that Revis-recovered 3rd round pick to give this offense a jolt of energy from day 1 of rookie camp? You have to admit, it would be a fun to see these 2 move from college to the pros together.

Please wait…

• majbodoh

Participant

He’d be an interesting draft pick. Last year there was a lot of hype that he could be one of the top picks  in 2014, but his stock has really fallen. He could be worth a late round selection.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Disaster scenario.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone would get fired.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We can get Boyd in the 5th-6th round if we want him, no need to waste a 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rather take a chance on jimmy garoppola or Logan Thomas.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Hell no. Boyd could be there at 5/6 if we really wanted him. Not that I want him anyway. But I will be doing cartwheels if Watkins is there at 7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d rather QB myself than pick Tajh Boyd and I’m middle-aged with no arm or mobility. Enough of an answer?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is something to be said about having a familiar QB/WR combo right out of the blocks. Does Licht go for Boyd in that Revis-recovered 3rd round pick to give this offense a jolt of energy from day 1 of rookie camp? You have to admit, it would be a fun to see these 2 move from college to the pros together.

That would be like drafting Carr and then ignoring your draft board and selecting Davante Adams in the 2nd just because we drafted Carr.  NFL teams just don't work that way.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Absolutely.  We should also take Catanzaro in the 2nd because he talked to Watkins once on the sidelines.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Absolutely.  We should also take Catanzaro in the 2nd because he talked to Watkins once on the sidelines.

lmao.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another what if Sammy….please….He is not lasting to pick 7 you noobs.I just can't with these casuals.Then proposing we draft a QB with horrible ball placement to go along with a player who is not going to be a Bucyeah........awesome thread bro.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boyd stinks. Wait til the 5th or 6th round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell no!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why reach, when he will be there in the 5th?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why pick him at all? The guy is not worth one of our draft picks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why pick him at all? The guy is not worth one of our draft picks

** thunderous applause **

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boyd could be had in the 5th

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boyd could be had in Free agency I’m thinking . He bombed beyond bombing at the Senior bowl and at the combine.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.