Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Fill in the blank.

Off season all but complete. Nailed it two years in a row. Roster is more or less complete. Very few slots open.

That being said, if tampa can add one position/player who/what would it be?

To me, its dl. Suh + vea? Awesome. Behind them? Jags. Mcclendon, nacho, o’connor, davis, kobe smith(who?) etc. Good team players, know the system. But nothing special.

For me its sheldon Richardson. Not sure what he has left at this point, but would be a huge upgrade over current in house options. Hes possibly a better fit for a 4-3 but id have no problem with him at NT/DE. Geno Atkins I’d like otherwise.

If I had a 2nd position group it’d be OL & Morgan Moses.

Build the trenches.

• ratiffshabang

Participant

Bruce Smith in his prime 😁

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I agree OP. Richardson would be the target. If you needed to shore up certain positions, D-Line would be top priority. Right now, the starters are top notch but very little quality depth. If a starter goes down, we’re in trouble.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by BuccaNOLEer.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Justin Houston. Keep the edge depth fresh and protect against injuries. On third downs, have JPP play inside with Houston and Shaq on the outside.

Shaq and JPP played TOO many snaps last year, they were exhausted and ineffective the last few games leading up to our late bye.. now we’re playing 17 games.

• Dy-nasty D

Participant

GMac 93

• Boid Fink

Participant

Richardson would be ideal. But how in the hell can they afford him?

• Natural Selection

Participant

Brian Poole from Bradenton Southeast High. As either our 4th safety or 5/6th corner. Has played safety and slot corner. Played pretty well in the slot last season for the Jets. Also has played extensively on special teams throughout his NFL career. Under 30 vet I’d love to steal on a cheap 2/3 year contract to come home.

• Darktanian

Participant

Jalen Hurts

• ktownbuc47

Participant

Larry Brackins – Tom Brady would have a career year!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.