Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

With such a rich draft and multiple potentially very good receivers, our biggest need, I’d think he would. Their 1st, pair of 2nd’s, and their 1st 3rd would make for a convincing arguement…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d answer , and I’d say , ” We’re picking Evans , suck it losers !! “

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would answer and if we are moving down that far we would need more than what NDY is offering. They would need to add a second 3rd and something next year. Beckham JR, Benjamin, Cooks will all be as good as someone like the aTm receiver.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course my post was the LEAST I’d settle for.  ;) I wouldn’t let that 2nd 3rd round pick be a dealbreaker. I have little doubt the 49ers are looking for the best deal they can get to move up, so there’s gonna be competition from others wanting to move down… Now if we're really in love with Evans, we'lll take him. If not, or if he's already gone, the game is afoot...  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would think about it but probably want another 3rd & 4th round pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that means we would take Cooks & Ebron over just Evans sign me up!  But this is the NFL and we are the Bucs so it’s highly unlikely we would get that lucky! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would say remember Eric Wright? We accept. Then pick Mike Evans and act like it never happened.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Watkins is gone (which he likely will be) then I don’t see them being all that interested in our pick anymore. Besides I don’t think Cooks or Ebron will be there with their pick. I’d rather not trade down that far because if we can’t get the top two then I want Cooks. The extra picks would be nice however.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would say remember Eric Wright? We accept. Then pick Mike Evans and act like it never happened.

Post of the year. This response is so full of win.Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Post of the year. This response is so full of win.Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Lol gotta agree. Having him 'fail' his physical in order to nullify the trade only to then go out and sign, thats some Mark Davis bush league shit right there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that means we would take Cooks & Ebron over just Evans sign me up!  But this is the NFL and we are the Bucs so it's highly unlikely we would get that lucky!

Would be nice but theres no way Ebron lasts that long and I don't think cooks will be there in round 2 either

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha that would be sweet. Though I think the revenge we got is them having Eric Wright.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

id take that trade NDY.  Id even strongly consider our 1st for their first and two 2nds.  there’s a lot of 1st round talent that should go in the 2nd this year and to have 5 picks by the early 3rd could really solidify this team. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would take that trade without hesitation.  6 total picks in the first 3 rounds in this draft would be a great way to get this team on the right track.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we have a couple needs and those can be addressed and it would be nice to actually have depth for the first time since probably 2002.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unless Lovie/Licht really believe there is that ONE guy @ 7 that can make a huge difference to our team, I just can’t see them not doing it. Yeah, 5 or 6 guys instead of 2 or 3 in the first 2 or 3 rounds could seriously accelerate our rise toward being a real competitor and playoff team.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.