If the Bucs had the Jags defense…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    JC5100
    Participant

Trevor, what would Bucs record have been if they had the easiest schedule in 2 years and their offensive/defensive starters only missed 24 combined games?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

The Anti-Java
    Participant

You would need to know how to best use those Jag players. And I have little confidence Smitty would accomplish that. So I wouldn’t expect much difference in the W/L record.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    The Anti-Java
    Participant

JC5100
    Jan 15, 18 at 1:23 pm #1055836
    Trevor, what would Bucs record have been if they had the easiest schedule in 2 years and their offensive/defensive starters only missed 24 combined games?

===============

You keep saying that, but they kicked Pitts ass pretty good. Twice actually. I was telling a friend, don’t get fooled just looking at the final score. The Jags controlled that game from the start.
    When will you start giving them some props? If they win the Super Bowl? Probably not.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Ava’Jeno
    Participant

Jalen Ramsey vs Vernon H III …. man is Jalen good. I dislike his ways, but if he was a buc I’d love it!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Biggs3535
    Participant

“They aren’t as good as everyone says they are. Their players don’t miss games.”

This is a quality argument.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Spectator

@JC5100

Jan 15, 18 at 1:23 pm #1055836

Looks like they’re taking care of business in the playoffs. Or, are you just going to conveniently leave that part out?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    JC5100
    Participant

They are. But you just can’t ignore they have had an easy road because of schedule and health. Alot of teams could have gone 10-6 playing the easiest schedule in the league and nobody getting hurt, including the Bucs.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Spectator

@JC5100

Jan 15, 18 at 2:56 pm #1055864
    Alot of teams could have gone 10-6 playing the easiest schedule in the league and nobody getting hurt, including the Bucs.

Sorry, but the part in bold is simply not true. This defense was hot garbage even when healthy. And player execution on offense was bad as well.

I agree that the AFC South is as soft as cotton. But, you are claiming that the only reason their defense was dominant was because of the schedule. And, that is simply not true.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    JC5100
    Participant

They have talent, obviously. But you cannot ignore their defensive starters missed 3 games total.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    mdarby215
    Participant

We can play the “if” game all day long. IF your mom had balls she would be your dad.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

@Mdarby215 – that would be a fucked up situation for my current Dad….

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

Biggs3535
    Participant

Like the NFCS, the AFCS had two teams in the divisional round.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Bucsfan1983
    Participant

11 wins

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    e
    Participant

…and, if a frog had wings, it wouldn’t bump it’s ass a hoppin.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Mike
    Participant

So, in other, better words, if the Bucs had a GM that made better use of draft picks and free agency, how many more wins would we have?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.