If the Bucs have any cajones left they need to show up…Rams are next

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

The NFL is famous for NOT FOR LONG. Bucs need to pull it together as they are going up against the best of the best that the NFC has to offer.

The RAMS show no mercy and always finish games win or lose. That will be the biggest measuring stick for the Bucs for the entire season.

Bucs need to show some stones against the Rams or else it may lead to a spiral into the abyss.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

Crazyhorse54
    Participant

The Rams game will be another embarrassing loss for the Bucs.  If a rookie QB can do this to them what will the Rams do to this defense?  This will definitely be a multiple touchdown loss.  I stand by my 4-12 prediction.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

The Rams game will be another embarrassing loss for the Bucs. If a rookie QB can do this to them what will the Rams do to this defense? This will definitely be a multiple touchdown loss. I stand by my 4-12 prediction.

It depends upon which Bucs team decides to show up.  That will be the biggest test of the year for the Bucs.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

BradyTakeTheWheel
    Participant

Yeah, agreed. Really hope they show up as I’m flying out to watch the game.

My biggest concern right now has to be how will the secondary hold up against Cooks, Woods, and Kupp? Gonna need Nassib & Sack Barrett to bring the heat off the edge to keep the suspect secondary from getting exposed by a very solid WR trio.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pennywise
    Participant

5 outta next 6 on the road

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BradyTakeTheWheel
    Participant

And a very well thought out and more importantly executed plan to negate Aaron Donald’s impact. He is gonna get his, but can’t let him ruin the entire day.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Team Pteranodon
    Participant

Well I watched the game, personally I consider the question about if the bucs have any cajones already answered….thanks to leftwich and arians. Cowards.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucsWin31
    Participant

All of our opponents have been able to get big plays in the passing game. I expect no different come next week. Cajones or not….Bucs are overmatched

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

5 outta next 6 on the road

Yup brutal test but that is why they play the games.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

Pennywise
    Participant

Sad part is even at home bucs are on the road  ,tampa is just a suburb of the north east.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucsBay
    Participant

We’ve been beating ourselves, which is a big improvement to the sucktitude we’ve seen the last few years. At least we have some things to put on our hat on with the defense now. Ryan Smith coming back week 5 should help. We should have a chance next Sunday if we don’t get out-coached and we don’t get big mistakes from Winston.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

Sad part is even at home bucs are on the road ,tampa is just a suburb of the north east.

True.

Bucs have to win games though to build home field advantage.  Sad truth.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

SunnyD
    Participant

Bucs needed that game. I thought there was a chance the Bucs could come out of the road tour 4-4 and still have a chance but now its looking like 2-6 or 3-5 at best.

When did “No risk it, no biscuit” Arians become a coward?

If Leftwich is going to go into a Martyball shell everytime Winston makes a mistake were not going to win many games.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BP1
    Participant

I didn’t feel good when we kicked the FG to take a 6 point lead in the 4th. We needed a TD there. Stuffed the run. Who didn’t see that coming? And then the missed FG at the end. Who didn’t see that coming? My heart is broken. 🙁

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

I didn’t feel good when we kicked the FG to take a 6 point lead in the 4th. We needed a TD there. Stuffed the run. Who didn’t see that coming? And then the missed FG at the end. Who didn’t see that coming? My heart is broken. 🙁

Don’t worry the season is long.  But the Bucs have to play with more fire against an elite team like the Rams.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.