Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 48 reply threads

• Author

• BucsBay

Participant

It will be because of Licht’s failure to upgrade/address obvious needs: O-Line depth, D Smith, and dual threat RB.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

It will be because of Licht’s failure to upgrade/address obvious needs: O-Line depth, D Smith, and dual threat RB.

D Smith was arguably our best lineman vs WFT. Cappa will be missed no question.

Rojo (hopefully) back will help the running game even more.

If the defense plays poorly i will blame partially some on Bowles. He has had what 3 HC interviews thus far? Talk about being distracted..

I really wish active coaches were not allowed to be interviewed. Wait til their team is done for the seasoj at least.

• Biggs3535

Participant

D Smith was arguably our best lineman vs WFT.

Smith had a good game, but he was 4th best OL according to PFF:

Wirfs – 73.4
      Jensen – 68.8
      Marpet – 68.7
      DSmith – 63.9

Larsen – 51.1
      Cappa – 46.7

The RG were the only guys that really struggled. Da’Ron Payne kicked all three interior OL positions ass that game. He was the #4 DL you worried about going into the game, but he was fantastic.

• TBChucky

Participant

Agreed with the offensive line. Although I do expect a better showing this time. Fournette looked pretty good in the passing game against WFT, although I know the Saints have better LBs. But if we attempt to stop them with soft zone coverage again, we will lose, again. I hope the Bucs are tired of being the soft team. They need to punch these shit talkers in their mouths! Not literally, cause they’d love to get a few of our guys ejected..

• BChaves8

Participant

Jason Licht deserves criticism for not addressing some needs of this team. If they lose this game, it wont be on him. Give the man some credit for putting together a talented enough team the Tom Brady would CHOOSE to come here and play with. Every single team has certain deficiencies.

We lose this game, it will likely be because we were outcoached (again) and did not execute. This one will be on the people down on the field.

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

We definitely have been out-coached the last two games vs NO. However, we all know the stat difference between when Brady has time and isn’t being hurried vs when he doesn’t have time and is taking hits.

The positive side is we kept Brady relatively clean against WFT. Brady also scrambled more than I’m used to seeing him scramble/evade to create an opportunity. If Brady and the O-line can perform in a similar fashion we should win this game vs NO.

• m_j

Participant

if we lose it it will likely be secondary and coaches, if we win it Tom and the offense!

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

This guy needs attention lol… but if we win you’ll give the credit to Brady, BA, BL, the janitor and the strength and conditioning coach… unreal

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

D Smith was arguably our best lineman vs WFT.

Smith had a good game, but he was 4th best OL according to PFF:

Wirfs – 73.4
      Jensen – 68.8
      Marpet – 68.7
      DSmith – 63.9

Larsen – 51.1
      Cappa – 46.7

The RG were the only guys that really struggled. Da’Ron Payne kicked all three interior OL positions ass that game. He was the #4 DL you worried about going into the game, but he was fantastic.

Keep in mind Smith had the toughest match up of the entire o line.

Pff i respect but i take it with a grain of salt.

Iirc the all pro Devin white has been graded in the 40s all year.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Keep in mind Smith had the toughest match up of the entire o line.

Not on Saturday night, he didn’t. Either way, such is life of a LT. They don’t get graded on a curve.

Iirc the all pro Devin white has been graded in the 40s all year.

The All Pro voters looked at White’s tackle and sack numbers without taking into account his horrible play in coverage, where’s he’s played 567/993 snaps. That’s 57% of the time that’s he’s in coverage, usually sucking.

And for the record, his PFF’s grades this season are all over the place. They range as high 80.7 to as low as 27, which came against the Saints. He’s an excellent blitzer, but it would be nice if he became more consistent in the other areas a LB needs to be in modern day football.

• JC5100

Participant

If Bucs lose it’s because the Saints are a better team with a better coaching staff. Good news is their roster is going to look completely different next year and I could see them being 8-8 ish.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

If Bucs lose it’s because the Saints are a better team with a better coaching staff.

/thread

• Roy

Participant

Jason Licht deserves criticism for not addressing some needs of this team. If they lose this game, it wont be on him. Give the man some credit for putting together a talented enough team the Tom Brady would CHOOSE to come here and play with. Every single team has certain deficiencies.

We lose this game, it will likely be because we were outcoached (again) and did not execute. This one will be on the people down on the field.

Newsflash: All of the playoff teams will lose their last game except one.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Yes. If we lose 48 to 45 it will definitely be because of all of these things…

• BucsBay

Participant

Hopefully the D really shows up, but we know we probably have to score 30+ just because that’s the pace they’ve set against us. The Saints are still just better than us in the trenches. I don’t know why we always forget that this year. Our D could contain them some maybe if they press and Devin White doesn’t turn into a liability again (missing Vea now?). Our O-Line protecting against their D-Line is what the game comes down to. I trust everyone pretty well except D Smith vs Davenport. Cam Jordan will make plays too, always does, even though Wirfs is progressing. Fournette has been good, but everything kind of hinges around him right now, because I don’t trust Rojo or Vaughn much in this game, Rojo for passing game awareness and Vaughn for meh.. rookie who fumbled. Too bad we couldn’t get Cam Akers, but too bad we didn’t just beef up the O-Line with the guys who were available later in the draft too. I see the downvotes are hating on me, but our O-Line and Backs are who will make or break this game for us and everyone knows it.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by BucsBay.

• Detrimental

Participant

it’ll be because the corners that Licht/Bowles picked in the draft got shredded to death. SMB and Dean both are liabilities out there.

• seekpar

Participant

…it’ll be because they lost to a better team, and it’ll have been a great season despite the loss.

• buc_boi

Participant

Everybody Thank nobody for this stupid ass topic

Why you dumbasses come here to complain like little girls is beyond me.

• buc_boi

Participant

If Bucs lose it’s because the Saints are a better team with a better coaching staff.

/thread

This coming form the guy who thought John Taylor was a bust, lol.

Great track record, ADG.

• buc_boi

Participant

You licht haters gonna disappear again when Jason lichts built team wins another playoff game?

Advancing to the championship game… you brainless licht haters do know what a championship game is, right?

• buc_boi

Participant

So when we win, what?…

Are you fake ass Bucs fans going to give licht his well deserved credit that’s due?

Or keep on playing this agenda filled game?

• elguapo

Participant

not gonna happen! BUCS Win!!!

• TBChucky

Participant

God I hope we win.. The anticipation for this game is keeping me up at night. We pull it off we’re one win away from the big dance in Tampa!

• JC5100

Participant

So when we win, what?…

Are you fake ass Bucs fans going to give licht his well deserved credit that’s due?

We won’t win. When we it’s 31-14 in the 3rd will you finally realize this team didn’t do anything except beat bad teams

• buc_boi

Participant

So when we win, what?…

We won’t win. When we it’s 31-14 in the 3rd will you finally realize this team didn’t do anything except beat bad teams

The type of stupid response i’ve come to expect from nobody’s brainless following.

And you clowns pretend to be Bucs fans

• BChaves8

Participant

So when we win, what?…

You can say the same about a lot of teams.

The Saints but the Buccaneers twice. Name another good team they beat? There are none. Lost to the Packers and the Cheifs.

• JC5100

Participant

How did we do vs the Bears? Can’t remember.

• buc_boi

Participant

So when we win, what?…

Funny how nobody’s brainless groupies can’t give licht credit for making the necessary moves for this team to make the jump to 11-5 with a deep playoff run.

Nothing will ever be enough for these types of people…

And on top of that these people are excited at the possibility we might lose just so they can further their bullshit agenda…. which if y’all aren’t paying attention by now, doesn’t revolve around the bucs winning championships. Only pats on the back for being right, cause that’s more important to them than winning football games.

Sad really

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

/thread

This coming form the guy who thought John Taylor was a bust, lol.

Great track record, ADG.

Nice straw man, snowflake.

Care to show where I said he was a bust?

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Extremists gonna go extreme, I guess.

Plenty of people around here have said congrats to Licht for finally putting together a winning team. Some have also pointed out the fact that he is now 1-6 as far as his record for his team making the playoffs. We are all glad to be in the dance, but aren’t ignoring the previous 6 years either.

• JC5100

Participant

So when we win, what?…

Funny how nobody’s brainless groupies can’t give licht credit for making the necessary moves for this team to make the jump to 11-5 with a deep playoff run.

Nothing will ever be enough for these types of people…

And on top of that these people are excited at the possibility we might lose just so they can further their bullshit agenda…. which if y’all aren’t paying attention by now, doesn’t revolve around the bucs winning championships. Only pats on the back for being right, cause that’s more important to them than winning football games.

Sad really

Eeking out a win vs a 7-9 team with their, what, 4th QB?, isn’t a deep playoff run. The Panthers just beat this team.

• Mic

Participant