Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Sactobuc

Participant

… is it possible that they are the Visiting Team?

Talk about motivation to win while someone else was in your home locker…geesh!

LFG Bucs!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Nope. It rotates each year. The AFC gets designated as the home team in odd numbered years, and the NFC in even numbered years. The Chiefs (AFC) were the home team last year. We will be the home team this year if we make it.

• Sactobuc

Participant

Cool, thanks for that bit of good news.

• BucWonder

Participant

… is it possible that they are the Visiting Team?

Talk about motivation to win while someone else was in your home locker…geesh!

LFG Bucs!

NFC is the home team in the SB this year.

Go Bucs!

• TBChucky

Participant

That would have to be surreal for the Bucs.. Playing in the Super Bowl, in your own city, in your own stadium, in your own locker room.. Really hope we get to witness it!! I’d be willing to bet very few other fan bases are rooting for Tampa Bay..

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Be interesting to see if Bucs players would be allowed to stay at home during the week of practice and then only stay in a hotel on Saturday just like always. Players are so tied to routine it could be a big advantage that it’s just like every other week during the season.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I wish we were allowed to wear our pewter unis

By far my favorite ones

But no color rush allowed in the playoffs, sadly.

Wish we’d wear the creamsicles once in awhile as well! I got a brady one shortly after we signed him.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.