Viewing 41 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJ0EwNclSMThis kid is going to be special.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crickets.+found+on+facebook_e1cfbd_3982130.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine him AND Manziel. Do we still win in your book? :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crickets.+found+on+facebook_e1cfbd_3982130.jpg

I know.  He's not white so you have no interest in him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

has he finished running his 40 yet from the combine?  its only been a couple of months.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

has he finished running his 40 yet from the combine?  its only been a couple of months.

Nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed, I think he’s going to be a stud.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3rd round maybe

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like him a lot too, but all the WR they brought in for visits ran low 4.4 40’s.  Landry did not. 

Please wait…

• bnjsnow

Participant

love him in 3rd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He does fail the speed in space thing pretty clearly. Like his game a lot though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

4.77 40.  28″ vert.  only 5.11″. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

4.77 40.  28" vert.  only 5.11".

He catches everything, I dont care if LeBron is covering him, the ball is his.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We finally agree on something!One of my dream scenarios would be to trade back in the first to the middle of the round and take OBJ or Cooks, and then trade back again in the 2nd to the middle of that round and take Landry. Our WR corps would be so good and we would still have three or four more picks in the top 100 from trading back twice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We finally agree on something!One of my dream scenarios would be to trade back in the first to the middle of the round and take OBJ or Cooks, and then trade back again in the 2nd to the middle of that round and take Landry. Our WR corps would be so good and we would still have three or four more picks in the top 100 from trading back twice.

Is Dallas the partner?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could be in the first round. I’ve seen a lot of talk about it and it certainly makes sense. As much as I love Aaron Donald, he would be about 100x more valuable to them. They are trying to run Kiffin’s old Tampa Two but have no 3tech.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Slowness in Space -Jarvis Landry

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Slowness in Space -Jarvis Landry

Here's what I will say.  His game tape looks faster than a 5.2 40.  I love Benjamin as an example of someone who is rated higher than Jarvis, but Benjamin has a tendency to "drop" the ball.  This doesn't happen with Jarvis.  If you polled LSU fans, most would pick Landry over OBJ because of his ability to make the crowded catch. We'll see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some folks will just never get that the underwear olympics don’t determine whether a guy is a great football player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yep.  those same people said the same thing about Ahmad Black but I don’t hear them running their mouth’s now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yep.  those same people said the same thing about Ahmad Black but I don't hear them running their mouth's now?

Yeah, if only Ahmad could hold on to the football, he'd be our #2 receiver and we'd have no need to look so hard for one in this draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a 4.77 40 for a WR?aint+nobody+got+time+sweet+brown.jpgDefensive Tackles can chase him down.......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Havok – I would love to pin your post. I am here to tell you, he will produce early and will be one of the most reliable receivers in the league. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

seriously, 290 pound Aaron Donald runs a 1/10th of a second faster than him.  and its not like a 5’11” guy with a 28′ vertical can out jump defenders in traffic either.  nice college player but I have serious doubts about him at this level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The 4.77 time was at the combine when he pulled his hami during the run. Anyone who takes that as his legit speed is a fool or just a troll. He was in the 4.5s at his pro day and anyone with eyes can see he plays fast. He is similar to Mike Williams in the speed department, but he can actually get separation and he catches everything. He’s going to be a great slot receiver and has added value because he can play outside too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he ran in the 4.6s at pro day and those times are notoriously fast.  the guy is a at the very least a mid 4.6 guy.  and what kind of  athlete only jumps 28 inches? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Havok - I would love to pin your post. I am here to tell you, he will produce early and will be one of the most reliable receivers in the league.

Even on Landry's best day, compared to Mike Evans and Brendin Cooks he's chopped liver...Still pass...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he ran in the 4.6s at pro day and those times are notoriously fast.  the guy is a at the very least a mid 4.6 guy.  and what kind of  athlete only jumps 28 inches?

Guys who lack explosiveness......He ain't gonna blow anybody's doors off....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m a fan. Sure, the numbers suck, but the kid can play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7pdZXy8zHAThis is his mentality on every play.  Watch the end of this clip.  Simply put, the ball is his!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL nice

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I ink Landry is a guy you draft to be your Wes Welker type guy who is gonna work short and intermediate. Good route runner and hands. No, he isn’t gonna blow anyone away with long speed but he can be effective complimentary player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s a Lawrence Dawsey type. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's a Lawrence Dawsey type.

That's exactly it - I've been thinking the same thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is a smaller Anquan Bolden and he would be a fan favorite with his style of play plus a stud slot WR. We would be lucky to get him and I would be first to get his jersey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess he is an LSU guy ;-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he is comparable to Hines Ward or maybe Donald Driver.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he is comparable to Hines Ward or maybe Donald Driver.

Hines Ward clone.  His thirst for the game and he's just plain physical in the air.  I hope we land him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’ll be a good target for Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds more like an Earl Bennett type to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pass on the Slowness in Crowds…Tedford isn’t gonna want this dude.Speed in Space , thanks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's a Lawrence Dawsey type.

That's exactly it - I've been thinking the same thing.

Hard to go wrong with Dawsey.  He was every bit as good as Hines Ward.

Please wait…

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.