Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• CaptainStagger

Participant

I’ve had this thought before, but the recent news of Gordon and Hardy made me want to revisit the concept. Which player in the league would you get the most satisfaction from seeing them get a year suspension?So many options...but I'm going with Drew Brees. I think he is the MVP of the NFC south, and losing him would really open up the division for us to make noise. Runner ups:Kuechley - just tired of reading about him here.Manziel - if I can't have him, no one will. Plus he is a d bag.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ricky ProehlTim Wansley.... Just because

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Billicheat

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ricky ProehlTim Wansley.... Just because

Great list!  It honestly made me laugh..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No doubt, Drew Brees. The Saints would be garbage without him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brett favre from doing any additional wrangler commercials. 

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Cave Man Gang ….he deserves it for stealing money from this team . Classless ghetto thief.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brees, Newton and Ryan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So many options...but I'm going with Drew Brees. I think he is the MVP of the NFC south, and losing him would really open up the division for us to make noise. Runner ups:Kuechley - just tired of reading about him here.

Good luck with that.  Those are 2 of the best guys in the NFL both on and off the field.  If every player in the NFL were like those guys, nobody would ever be suspended.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cave Man Gang ....he deserves it for stealing money from this team . Classless ghetto thief.

Him and Goldson for his cheap shots.    Also LeGarrette Blount and Aqib Talib.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mason Foster.  I like his backup better anyways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be surprised if Foster is our starting MLB at the end of the year. I think Fletcher came here because he was told he had a legit shot to start. And I think he will get that shot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what I understand, they are having Foster call the defensive play calls for the first time this year.  I’m not sure if he wasn’t smart enough in the past or what the problem was.  Ruud was awesome at play calling that D.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runner ups:Kuechley - just tired of reading about him here.

Why suspend a guy who jumps on top of a pile or gets dragged 5 yards? I'd definitely suspend Brees...because I hate him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please.  Brees is a goody goody who is un-hateable.      If he was the Bucs QB, you’d be creaming your pants every day happy to have him as your QB.  He’s a baller.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please.  Brees is a goody goody who is un-hateable.      If he was the Bucs QB, you'd be creaming your pants every day happy to have him as your QB.  He's a baller.

No sh*t, you stupid ladyboy lover. I'd want him suspended because he's the best QB in our division. I'd be ecstatic if Brees was our signal caller. We'd finally know what having an "elite" quarterback is like.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It wouldn’t be anywhere near as satisfying beating the Saints without Brees as it would if they had Brees. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It wouldn't be anywhere near as satisfying beating the Saints without Brees as it would if they had Brees.

Of course it wouldn't. But, I'd still take the win.  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be surprised if Foster is our starting MLB at the end of the year. I think Fletcher came here because he was told he had a legit shot to start. And I think he will get that shot.

Lmao. Yeah he was told he'd get a chance to compete. If you don't tell fas that they are less likely to sign knowing they will only be backup with little to no chance to start. At the end of the year you will realize that he was signed for lb depth because there was none.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brees is a good one. Beats the crap out of the bucs, AND hates his momma.But I'm going to go with (drumroll).. cam newton. The bastrd charges little kids for autographs, the media acts like he's something special all the time, and wearing that damn Gatorade rag over his head like he's a female Muslim doesn't impress anyone. Well, except maybe female Muslims.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It wouldn't be anywhere near as satisfying beating the Saints without Brees as it would if they had Brees.

Of course it wouldn't. But, I'd still take the win.  :P

Remember this one?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUx0RIRX7Bg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What? No Freeman yet?For some of us, finally getting validation on 5 years of rumors would be satisfying. Besides according to those "leaked" medicals he is already in the drug program. And I really don't think it's that far fetched to hear Freeman get popped in some NYC nightclub with bag of coke or molly. That MFer let down his team and community big time....I'd love to see it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I used to get insulted as a troll and moron on a daily basis on here for saying Josh Freeman sucked.  Looks like the ones who were insulting me were the trolls and morons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QQBO_GdQU

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At the 50 second mark is my favorite part.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p31uuk_Q4E

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Cameron Jordan2. Greg Hardy

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.