Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 147 reply threads

• Author

• SDBucs

Participant

I’d just like to understand something for all you people coming out of the woodwork to shit on our QB and team after one game.Why on earth are you here? If you're on here strictly to post about how Mariota was the right choice, GO ROOT FOR THE TITANS. Your boy is not a Buccaneer, he will NEVER be a Buccaneer. Get over it already. If you've written off Winston after ONE game then LEAVE. Clearly it's going to be another shitty season and next few years then right? If Winston is SO bad and SUCH a bad pick then clearly we have no short term future. Why even stay if all you're going to do is bitch and moan? If you're already writing this season off as a loss then go cheer on another team, come back next season if you're still up for it.Like why are you even a fan? Yes you. The person who hasn't written one positive thing on this board since the preseason started. The fan who was "right" about Mariota. The fan who wants Lovie's head(the only thing I'll somewhat side by at this point).If these things are ALL you're going to post about and have NO hope for this team coming forward then why stay?  I've been a fan of this team nearly all my life and seen how bad we can be. The one thing I have NEVER done is given up all hope on this team. It's just absolutely mind boggling that some "fans" can write off everything after ONE game. Go find another team to root for if this one is so shitty.Seriously, if you would rather be right than have faith, why are you here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this directed at the “chicken littles” or someone else?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it’s directed at the pre draft Mariota guys who waited 5 months to slam the board with old nonsense again.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

I'd just like to understand something for all you people coming out of the woodwork to (censored) on our QB and team after one game.Why on earth are you here? If you're on here strictly to post about how Mariota was the right choice, GO ROOT FOR THE TITANS. Your boy is not a Buccaneer, he will NEVER be a Buccaneer. Get over it already. If you've written off Winston after ONE game then LEAVE. Clearly it's going to be another (censored)ty season and next few years then right? If Winston is SO bad and SUCH a bad pick then clearly we have no short term future. Why even stay if all you're going to do is (censored) and moan? If you're already writing this season off as a loss then go cheer on another team, come back next season if you're still up for it.Like why are you even a fan? Yes you. The person who hasn't written one positive thing on this board since the preseason started. The fan who was "right" about Mariota. The fan who wants Lovie's head(the only thing I'll somewhat side by at this point).If these things are ALL you're going to post about and have NO hope for this team coming forward then why stay?  I've been a fan of this team nearly all my life and seen how bad we can be. The one thing I have NEVER done is given up all hope on this team. It's just absolutely mind boggling that some "fans" can write off everything after ONE game. Go find another team to root for if this one is so (censored)ty.Seriously, if you would rather be right than have faith, why are you here?

I completely agree. I was expecting Jameis to have his ups and downs, for me, its just how the defense played when we were considered to be top 10 in the NFL (which I think can still happen). But i also understand why people are shitting on the team. It seems that lovie just doesnt even care. Its frustrating because we have talent, yet we looked like a college football team last week and after 5 months of preparation theirs no excuse for that. I can say the Titans did beat the chiefs by double digits week one last year so we will see what happens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it's directed at the pre draft Mariota guys who waited 5 months to slam the board with old nonsense again.

Because if everything was reversed, it wouldn't be the same?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will support regardless of who is under center. I will criticize when necessary.I will move on after monday. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will support regardless of who is under center.

Yup

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you care?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would be just as obnoxious for sure. You can’t even come here to talk football at this point. If it were a million bumped jameis is great threads it wouldn’t make it more inviting. I’m not sure what your point is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will ALWAYS support my team. These are the Buccaneers and I am a Buccaneer forever (hence my username).However, I will also call out this team, and its players, when I see things I don't like. Fandom doesn't mean blind support no matter what. I'm not a Sunshine Pumper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you care?

Because some of us enjoy talking buc football and the crowd that has slammed the board the last 3 days have made it impossible to come here.

Please wait…

• rrosemarie8

Participant

I'd just like to understand something for all you people coming out of the woodwork to (censored) on our QB and team after one game.Why on earth are you here? If you're on here strictly to post about how Mariota was the right choice, GO ROOT FOR THE TITANS. Your boy is not a Buccaneer, he will NEVER be a Buccaneer. Get over it already. If you've written off Winston after ONE game then LEAVE. Clearly it's going to be another (censored)ty season and next few years then right? If Winston is SO bad and SUCH a bad pick then clearly we have no short term future. Why even stay if all you're going to do is (censored) and moan? If you're already writing this season off as a loss then go cheer on another team, come back next season if you're still up for it.Like why are you even a fan? Yes you. The person who hasn't written one positive thing on this board since the preseason started. The fan who was "right" about Mariota. The fan who wants Lovie's head(the only thing I'll somewhat side by at this point).If these things are ALL you're going to post about and have NO hope for this team coming forward then why stay?  I've been a fan of this team nearly all my life and seen how bad we can be. The one thing I have NEVER done is given up all hope on this team. It's just absolutely mind boggling that some "fans" can write off everything after ONE game. Go find another team to root for if this one is so (censored)ty.Seriously, if you would rather be right than have faith, why are you here?

Solid. But while i cant say ive been badmouthing the team like some of these guys on here. I think its just some people have invested so much time and money into the Bucs, have come too far kinda thing and are just getting sick of the results. However, im disgusted how many people would rather be right about Mariota and how many seemed to flood the gates after Sunday. Havent seen that many nuthuggers since high school when kids wore skinny jeans. Definitely not a good look.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you care?

Because some of us enjoy talking buc football and the crowd that has slammed the board the last 3 days have made it impossible to come here.

Funny how it's the same crowd that slammed these boards right before the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it's directed at the pre draft Mariota guys who waited 5 months to slam the board with old nonsense again.

It would be similar, but at least it would be people hyping up a player on our own team. I could understand fans getting a little over excited over a good rookie QB performance considering we've never had a franchise QB.With the Mariota clowns, they seem to be celebrating the fact that they were 'right' and almost seem happy tha OUR QB was outplayed by their boy. The Mariota fans are just as bad as the RuNole's, rodtoastjones, etc of the Winston group. They've already labeled him a bust and are convinced we picked the wrong QB after 1 game. The sad thing is that there seems to be more Mariota nuthuggers than Winston fanboys... On a Bucs message board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you care?

Because he's a dragon?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still believe we will eventually win a Super Bowl with Winston under center. Lovie and Light need to be axed right away though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the Mariota clowns, they seem to be celebrating the fact that they were 'right' and almost seem happy tha OUR QB was outplayed by their boy.

It would've been the same way if things were reversed. It is what it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You too are also correct. This board is more for people who care about winning arguments than winning football games. Because if everything was reversed, it wouldn't be the same?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

so “don’t critique him until you see him play in a real game”…..has now turned into “don’t critique him at all” ?? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you care?

Because I come to these boards for football discussion not 50 threads of mindless crap about our season being over and our ROOKIE QB being a bust after his first nfl start.Like there was LITERALLY a thead calling Winston a bust after ONE game, it's a joke. Then you have about 50% of this boards current content being people just (censored)ting on this team without actually having a discussion about it. Posts of never supporting our QB, posts saying the season was lost, it's just garbage content. I want to know why the people posting this crap are even here still.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

so "don't critique him until you see him play in a real game".....has now turned into "don't critique him at all" ??

Theres a difference between pointing out the rookie mistakes he made and calling him a bust after on game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would be similar, but at least it would be people hyping up a player on our own team. I could understand fans getting a little over excited over a good rookie QB performance considering we've never had a franchise QB.With the Mariota clowns, they seem to be celebrating the fact that they were 'right' and almost seem happy tha OUR QB was outplayed by their boy. The Mariota fans are just as bad as the RuNole's, rodtoastjones, etc of the Winston group. They've already labeled him a bust and are convinced we picked the wrong QB after 1 game. The sad thing is that there seems to be more Mariota nuthuggers than Winston fanboys... On a Bucs message board.

It's disgusting to me. At this point I'm convinced that these posters would rather see Mariota succeed to be right than OUR TEAM with Winston do well. To me, that's not being a fan, so why are they still here? This board is for Buc FANS. That's why I made this thread.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

so "don't critique him until you see him play in a real game".....has now turned into "don't critique him at all" ??

Theres a difference between pointing out the rookie mistakes he made and calling him a bust after on game.

it's all font babe.........hang in there.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

It's disgusting to me. At this point I'm convinced that these posters would rather see Mariota succeed to be right than OUR TEAM with Winston do well. To me, that's not being a fan, so why are they still here? This board is for Buc FANS. That's why I made this thread.

your desires are childish, at best.  take some time off the board if you cannot handle dissenting opinions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

your desires are childish, at best.  take some time off the board if you cannot handle dissenting opinions.

Like I said I've been a fan for most of my life. I've been on boards like this for close to 10 years now, I have NEVER seen as many shit posts as I have this last week. It's not dissenting opinions it's spamming this board with the same repetitive nonsense.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Like I said I've been a fan for most of my life. I've been on boards like this for close to 10 years now, I have NEVER seen as many (censored) posts as I have this last week. It's not dissenting opinions it's spamming this board with the same repetitive nonsense.

there are those that would laugh at you for trying to tell other fans you disagree with to stop coming to the board.  to that end....might I suggest the disgruntled fans who are still coming here and voicing their concerns about our team wide meltdown....and suggesting alternatives....just may be more passionate and caring fans than you are?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everybody here has the right to criticize. And it’s a fact mariota played a solid game, Winston not. It's a fact the whole team sucked. A fan with open eyes had seen it and can say it. It's a fact this team set a new record on the bad side. We saw the same effort as we've seen in preseason when the opponent is well prepared.First game of this season, but the 17th season game under a coaching stuff that seems to be over their head bringing a competitive team on the field. And the result was much worse than at the season opener last season.And if you can't stand the reality you need a  thicker skin. You will it hear all season long if the team will play as poor as they did. Stop giving the #3 credit for the glorious things he did in college. Now he is in the real real world and has to prove he's worse the first pick overall.Don't call a bucsfan who has open eyes and a healthy brain not a bucsfan when he said what he has seen.I spend about 2500€ to see that first game. And in the 4th quarter as they weren't able to score against the second team of the 31st ranked team last season I only laughed. That helped me to come over that poor product I saw. And SD, I don't need to prove you that I'm a bucs fan and neither other guys who saw that game and said the truth about it.The truth after the first game is, Winston did all the things some guys were concerned about before the draft, Mariota not.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Everybody here has the right to criticize. And it's a fact mariota played a solid game, Winston not. It's a fact the whole team sucked. A fan with open eyes had seen it and can say it. It's a fact this team set a new record on the bad side. We saw the same effort as we've seen in preseason when the opponent is well prepared.First game of this season, but the 17th season game under a coaching stuff that seems to be over their head bringing a competitive team on the field. And the result was much worse than at the season opener last season.And if you can't stand the reality you need a  thicker skin. You will it hear all season long if the team will play as poor as they did. Stop giving the #3 credit for the glorious things he did in college. Now he is in the real real world and has to prove he's worse the first pick overall.Don't call a bucsfan who has open eyes and a healthy brain not a bucsfan when he said what he has seen.I spend about 2500€ to see that first game. And in the 4th quarter as they weren't able to score against the second team of the 31st ranked team last season I only laughed. That helped me to come over that poor product I saw. And SD, I don't need to prove you that I'm a bucs fan and neither other guys who saw that game and said the truth about it.The truth after the first game is, Winston did all the things some guys were concerned about before the draft, Mariota not.

well said...but it really (and sadly) is bigger than just our qb.  we saw a team wide meltdown.I have no beef with the players at this point......I've been around since the first season........this is a worse drought than the 80's were. 15 plus years of crap.  do you realize that we are coming close to having an ENTIRE GENERATION of fans that have only ever seen absolute sub-par football?my beef is with only one entity at this point.........and that is the owners.  they need to sell the team...or hire Polian.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everybody here has the right to criticize. And it's a fact mariota played a solid game, Winston not. It's a fact the whole team sucked. A fan with open eyes had seen it and can say it. It's a fact this team set a new record on the bad side. We saw the same effort as we've seen in preseason when the opponent is well prepared.First game of this season, but the 17th season game under a coaching stuff that seems to be over their head bringing a competitive team on the field. And the result was much worse than at the season opener last season.And if you can't stand the reality you need a  thicker skin. You will it hear all season long if the team will play as poor as they did. Stop giving the #3 credit for the glorious things he did in college. Now he is in the real real world and has to prove he's worse the first pick overall.Don't call a bucsfan who has open eyes and a healthy brain not a bucsfan when he said what he has seen.I spend about 2500€ to see that first game. And in the 4th quarter as they weren't able to score against the second team of the 31st ranked team last season I only laughed. That helped me to come over that poor product I saw. And SD, I don't need to prove you that I'm a bucs fan and neither other guys who saw that game and said the truth about it.The truth after the first game is, Winston did all the things some guys were concerned about before the draft, Mariota not.

Well said !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the majority of the “dissenters ” are just sick and fucking tired of what is happening to this team. I’ve been a Bucs fan for 20+ years.  I remember when we used to suck back then, but at least we tried, we just didn’t have any talent. Now? We get humiliated several times a year and seem to have some awfully talented players on this team. Not just beat btw but flat out embarrassed. 2 years in a row we start a season wildly unprepared. It’s 100% obvious that Lovie is in over his head, the league changed years ago and he didn’t. And all the supportive fans just keep saying we’ll get better. And the part that's the most frustrating for me right now? Mariota came as advertised, athletic, quick release and calm and cool under pressure.  Winston? Came as feared with turnovers, questionable accuracy and a wild eyed "what the fuck is going on" look in his eyes nearly every single play.  How do you not question that?  My big fear? We may have passed up on a great QB to grab the FSU guy bc it would help boost jersey sales and sell a few more tickets at the expense of our future. Anyone head to the game on Sunday? Great sell out. How many of those"new" fans do you think are coming back to watch this team anytime soon?  Judging by the empty seats and boos that filled in the fourth quarter I wouldn't get my hopes up. Winston will probably get better, maybe better than Mariota even, but it doesn't feel like it's going to be anytime soon.  And this team certainly doesn't feel like it's getting better because we didn't just get beat, we got smoked by the team that was every bit as bad as we were last year and did a miraculous 180 while we fell into typical Bucs mid season form by losing in epic fashion.So, I'm still here because I love this team and I'm not changing my stripes. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here while ownership lies that they care about the team and the fan base while letting Lovie the Laughable Loser crap on my team.

Please wait…

• bucfanrex

Participant

The German guy gets it. I get it. Everyone gets that the Bucs laid an egg out there. They showed up on our doorsteps, dressed in their Sunday best and took a big stinking dump. Doesn't mean the worlds gonna end. Doesn't mean the rookie we drafted 1st overall is a bust. Doesn't even mean our season is over. Hell, we get to play 15 more games this year at the very least. This team played poorly on Sunday. If you're looking for a bright side we came out of the game relatively clean on the injury sheet.Let's let the guys and gals who love this team have their say. This is their team too.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

The German guy gets it. I get it. Everyone gets that the Bucs laid an egg out there. They showed up on our doorsteps, dressed in their Sunday best and took a big stinking dump. Doesn't mean the worlds gonna end. Doesn't mean the rookie we drafted 1st overall is a bust. Doesn't even mean our season is over. Hell, we get to play 15 more games this year at the very least. This team played poorly on Sunday. If you're looking for a bright side we came out of the game relatively clean on the injury sheet.Let's let the guys and gals who love this team have their say. This is their team too.

agreed.  that said......Sunday....... against the Saints......at the Saints.  it's not going to be fun then...or here later.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn’t wanted to say it was all on our #3. I always said that he has to learn. In another thread I said he got no help.For me its not the QB who wins or lose, its the team. After the first pick 6 he did the defense were asked to stop the Titans.I'm not dissaponted by the play Winston did. I'm dissaponted by the whole team. For me lovies bucsteam are the worst I've seen.I never give up early, but there must happen a lot before I think that this coaching stuff is able to bring a competitive team to the field.

Please wait…

• bucfanrex

Participant

If I am on the team that just got their collective panties dropped and spanked on TV for my home opener, I sure as hell would like to ruin someone else’s. Let's hope someone, I don't even care who, man's up and lays some wood on Brees/Cooks. I miss the days when after teams played the Bucs they had 4-5 players on the injury sheet. Back then you knew a game against us was a war.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think I don’t tick another way than you.Sunday, big disappointment.Monday, hangover. What the hell happened.Tuesday, almost sober, let's look forwardWednesday, sober. Who's the next opponent?Thursday, a little bit happiness that it's 4 days till game day.Friday, excitement, we've heard good things only from the practice fieldSaturday, completely excited, everything prepared for Sunday. Freezer full with beer, enough stuff for Sundays barbeque.And thenSunday 1pm.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

agreed.  that said......Sunday....... against the Saints......at the Saints.  it's not going to be fun then...or here later.

We responded well last season after the beat down by Atlanta by beating the Steelers the next week at their place. I'm going to remain positive. GO BUCS!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Brees is going to put it in the air all day long………unless we keep him on his ass the whole game…..it’s going to be horrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think I don't tick another way than you.Sunday, big disappointment.Monday, hangover. What the hell happened.Tuesday, almost sober, let's look forwardWednesday, sober. Who's the next opponent?Thursday, a little bit happiness that it's 4 days till game day.Friday, excitement, we've heard good things only from the practice fieldSaturday, completely excited, everything prepared for Sunday. Freezer full with beer, enough stuff for Sundays barbeque.And thenSunday 1pm.....

Sounds like a plan. What time do you want us there on Sunday? Just don't freeze the beer. I like mine chilled.  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brees is going to put it in the air all day long.........unless we keep him on his ass the whole game.....it's going to be horrible.

We did okay the last game of the season against him until we went into tank mode at the end.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I think I don't tick another way than you.Sunday, big disappointment.Monday, hangover. What the hell happened.Tuesday, almost sober, let's look forwardWednesday, sober. Who's the next opponent?Thursday, a little bit happiness that it's 4 days till game day.Friday, excitement, we've heard good things only from the practice fieldSaturday, completely excited, everything prepared for Sunday. Freezer full with beer, enough stuff for Sundays barbeque.And thenSunday 1pm.....

Sounds like a plan. What time do you want us there on Sunday? Just don't freeze the beer. I like mine chilled.  ;D

germans like beer warm.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Brees is going to put it in the air all day long.........unless we keep him on his ass the whole game.....it's going to be horrible.

We did okay the last game of the season against him until we went into tank mode at the end.

true that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the majority of the "dissenters " are just sick and (censored)ing tired of what is happening to this team. I've been a Bucs fan for 20+ years.  I remember when we used to suck back then, but at least we tried, we just didn't have any talent. Now? We get humiliated several times a year and seem to have some awfully talented players on this team. Not just beat btw but flat out embarrassed. 2 years in a row we start a season wildly unprepared. It's 100% obvious that Lovie is in over his head, the league changed years ago and he didn't. And all the supportive fans just keep saying we'll get better. And the part that's the most frustrating for me right now? Mariota came as advertised, athletic, quick release and calm and cool under pressure.  Winston? Came as feared with turnovers, questionable accuracy and a wild eyed "what the (censored) is going on" look in his eyes nearly every single play.  How do you not question that?  My big fear? We may have passed up on a great QB to grab the FSU guy bc it would help boost jersey sales and sell a few more tickets at the expense of our future. Anyone head to the game on Sunday? Great sell out. How many of those"new" fans do you think are coming back to watch this team anytime soon?  Judging by the empty seats and boos that filled in the fourth quarter I wouldn't get my hopes up. Winston will probably get better, maybe better than Mariota even, but it doesn't feel like it's going to be anytime soon.  And this team certainly doesn't feel like it's getting better because we didn't just get beat, we got smoked by the team that was every bit as bad as we were last year and did a miraculous 180 while we fell into typical Bucs mid season form by losing in epic fashion.So, I'm still here because I love this team and I'm not changing my stripes. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here while ownership lies that they care about the team and the fan base while letting Lovie the Laughable Loser crap on my team.

Standing O, bro!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

germans like beer warm.

Not this one. He says it's in the freezer. LOL

Please wait…

• bucfanrex

Participant

“Freezer full of beer?” Anybody know if this guy is really german? Joking. :/I agree with his line of thinking. Someone posted another thread on here about the seven stages of grief. Mine follow GermanBucsfans pretty closely. Except for the freezing of beers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Freezer full of beer?" Anybody know if this guy is really german? Joking. :/I agree with his line of thinking. Someone posted another thread on here about the seven stages of grief. Mine follow GermanBucsfans pretty closely. Except for the freezing of beers.

Maybe he is on to something.corona.jpg

Please wait…

• bucfanrex

Participant

He’s gonna be on his way to the store to buy cleaning supplies when they explode. Teenage me tried it, with not chill results.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

"Freezer full of beer?" Anybody know if this guy is really german? Joking. :/I agree with his line of thinking. Someone posted another thread on here about the seven stages of grief. Mine follow GermanBucsfans pretty closely. Except for the freezing of beers.

Maybe he is on to something.corona.jpg

HA!!!  perfect!

Please wait…

• bucfanrex

Participant

Wait…. are those beer pops? That just seems like a really time consuming way to get as drunk as I need to be on Sundays.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m here because I’m genuinely curious how bad things can get. They were 2-14 last year, and with #ProReady under center I think they can honestly do worse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will ALWAYS support my team. These are the Buccaneers and I am a Buccaneer forever (hence my username).However, I will also call out this team, and its players, when I see things I don't like. Fandom doesn't mean blind support no matter what. I'm not a Sunshine Pumper.

^This guy has the right idea.Plus, people always have to remember, folks dont biotch about something unless they actually DO care.I dont doubt for a second guys like jdub and ufo being fans, they just deal different. It doesn't make them less of a fan.In all relationships in life, there comes a time that "leaving" could be whats best. In the case of glazers and fans, it really isnt the fans fault for feeling the way they do, and they should have the right to walk away, stay, or biotch about it all they want. Especially if they've been buying tickets this whole time.I think winston is a huge mistake, and i believe lovie has to go. Im not a fan of incompetence, so why in the hell would i support a team that is constantly showing their ass?Im still a fan, but i WILL NOT "support" anything resembling last game. Games like that gives legitimate reasons to quit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s nothing worse than fans telling other fans how to act about their team.GTFO.You show me shit then I will call it shit.  And sunday was a ton of shit.PS  There's also nothing better than people WHINING about others whining.  True irony there.  Well done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you care?

Funny right

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Op is sooooo off base.1. None of us "Mariota nuthuggers" wanted to be right. We all bought in post draft and want Winston to be as advertised.2. Blind faith is a sign of a weak mind.3. How can someone call themselves a fan and not rip this organization viciously. Do you really like what you see?4. Don't tell me how to think. And don't assume that opinions that differ than yours are invalid. It's a bad look.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not always a good thing when the Glazers say they listen to the fans, but in this case they need to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just here so I don’t get fined.(Sorry, someone had to do it).  :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Faith is for silly things like religion, the Easter bunny, Santa claus, the aliens the scientologist believe in and playing the lottery.Bucs fans were told this QB is pro ready, Peyton Manning smart and is a franchise QB. What we got was a unprepared pro who looked like Freeman 2.0. Can he get better? Sure, but after years of futility we come here to vent and are passionate about the Bucs getting better.Can't have faith or hope in a team until they show you something. What has this team shown you to believe in the last 17 games?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's nothing worse than fans telling other fans how to act about their team.GTFO.You show me (censored) then I will call it (censored).  And sunday was a ton of (censored).PS  There's also nothing better than people WHINING about others whining.  True irony there.  Well done.

Yezzir.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

17?  Try 101 games.  But the current regime is worthless.  Which…makes you wonder if they got that pick right.  Too many people rated Winston off the heisman year alone.  He should’ve stayed in school for a third year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not speaking for him but the faith I think he’s referring to is belief that Jason Licht knows a great QB when he sees one. That Lovie’s a veteran NFL coach that can turn this franchise around. That Dirk Koetter is a good OC who can wrap his scheme around his talent. That this defense isn’t as horribly inept as it showed on Sunday.I get that many are in prove-it-to-me mode. So am I after Sunday (except where Jameis is concerned, I fully expected him to have struggles - anyone who didn't is an idiot and doesn't understand football).What happened Sunday was worst-case-scenario nuclear option type stuff.Not only did the Bucs get obliterated in their home opener. It happened against a team just as terrible as they are, starting a rookie QB the Bucs passed on in his first road start.Said rookie torched what was supposed to be our veteran HC's ascending defense. No one saw this coming. If you had told me this was going to happen I'd have called you crazy. There's no way Mariota comes in and sets an NFL record against our defense. That he would make us look like the University of Wyoming.That should have never happened. Jameis throwing 2 TDs and 2 ints. Yeah, not surprised at all. All rookie QBs go through it. What Mariota did? That's unacceptable, embarrasing, humilating and it would test the faith of even the most optimistic Bucs fan.I've flipped to prove it mode after Sunday. Beat the Saints and I start to get my faith restored. Continue to suck and I'm looking for heads to roll, continuity be damned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly! Repeatedly lying and misleading on the “state of the team” by the Bucs staff has gotten real old.And I would add there is no "Do Not Enter without Blinders" sign for the Red Board I've ever seen...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well said. It’s a good thing you brought your sense of humor on your journey!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We'll be at O'Brians in Brandon to watch the game. Come on over. You're invited.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quite obviously you live in a dream world.I spent a lot of time reading these boards since Monday morning after the abomination.The Mariota people have a right to their opinions and had the game been reversed the  Winston supporters would probably done the same thing just to rub it in. No biggie-kid stuff.But after following this team since day 1 and a season ticket holder, don't feed me that line of BS about faith.I have seen a lot of bad games in these 40 years, but I can't remember a worse one. The whole team played horribly and the coaches did not have this team ready and I'm not sure they would have been ready even if they had had another month.Everything that went wrong was because this team is poorly coached and has been now going into the 2nd season.I read several articles on other media and the summary is the fault lays on Lovvie's doorstep.Don't talk to me about faith. If you think people are going to put up with this crap, IT AIN"T GONNA HAPPEN !!!  GROW UP AND FACE THE REAL WORLD.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quite obviously you live in a dream world.I spent a lot of time reading these boards since Monday morning after the abomination.The Mariota people have a right to their opinions and had the game been reversed the  Winston supporters would probably done the same thing just to rub it in. No biggie-kid stuff.But after following this team since day 1 and a season ticket holder, don't feed me that line of BS about faith.I have seen a lot of bad games in these 40 years, but I can't remember a worse one. The whole team played horribly and the coaches did not have this team ready and I'm not sure they would have been ready even if they had had another month.Everything that went wrong was because this team is poorly coached and has been now going into the 2nd season.I read several articles on other media and the summary is the fault lays on Lovvie's doorstep.Don't talk to me about faith. If you think people are going to put up with this crap, IT AIN"T GONNA HAPPEN !!!  GROW UP AND FACE THE REAL WORLD.

Real truth!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's like your mom being a drug induced prostitute. You can't stand who she is or the things she does but, you love her anyway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not speaking for him but the faith I think he's referring to is belief that Jason Licht knows a great QB when he sees one. That Lovie's a veteran NFL coach that can turn this franchise around. That Dirk Koetter is a good OC who can wrap his scheme around his talent. That this defense isn't as horribly inept as it showed on Sunday.I get that many are in prove-it-to-me mode. So am I after Sunday (except where Jameis is concerned, I fully expected him to have struggles - anyone who didn't is an idiot and doesn't understand football).What happened Sunday was worst-case-scenario nuclear option type stuff.Not only did the Bucs get obliterated in their home opener. It happened against a team just as terrible as they are, starting a rookie QB the Bucs passed on in his first road start.Said rookie torched what was supposed to be our veteran HC's ascending defense. No one saw this coming. If you had told me this was going to happen I'd have called you crazy. There's no way Mariota comes in and sets an NFL record against our defense. That he would make us look like the University of Wyoming.That should have never happened. Jameis throwing 2 TDs and 2 ints. Yeah, not surprised at all. All rookie QBs go through it. What Mariota did? That's unacceptable, embarrasing, humilating and it would test the faith of even the most optimistic Bucs fan.I've flipped to prove it mode after Sunday. Beat the Saints and I start to get my faith restored. Continue to suck and I'm looking for heads to roll, continuity be damned.

Great post.  Love the term nuclear option because that's what it was.Even the biggest MM fan, and most hateful buc fan couldnt have seen this coming.  The Titans are a terrible team that made only one real change and that was pick the QB that we passed up for the single reason that he didn't go to FSU.  We went from hopeful optimism to full out tire fire before first beer was opened.  Had the D come out and allowed 17 points but had 5-6 sacks you have something.Had the D come out and stunk but Winston gutted it out and lead his team to make it interesting in garbage time you could have had some hope.But to have both the D and the prized QB immediately sink to worst in the game status is something no one saw coming and can get excited about. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have faith the Bucs are the same franchise I started rooting for so many moons ago. Stop with this one game crap. It's been another decade of suckage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Excellent post.  I cant remember a game in Buc history that was more embarrassing. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So where is that troll also known as the OP? makes a inflammatory post then is nowhere to be seen when he gets the smackdown by multiple great posts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could not be happier to be done with this trainwreck of a team. I cannot believe how bad Winston is and I don’t see things getting much better. I feel sorry for the 5-10 good posters still on here who haven’t given up yet. To PR and everyone else on here, congratulations, you got the guy you wanted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could not be happier to be done with this trainwreck of a team. I cannot believe how bad Winston is and I don't see things getting much better. I feel sorry for the 5-10 good posters still on here who haven't given up yet. To PR and everyone else on here, congratulations, you got the guy you wanted.

See.... i didn't always agree with him but this guy is one of the more level headed guys here. There is no one game quick overreaction.. its a continuation of the same garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could not be happier to be done with this trainwreck of a team. I cannot believe how bad Winston is and I don't see things getting much better. I feel sorry for the 5-10 good posters still on here who haven't given up yet. To PR and everyone else on here, congratulations, you got the guy you wanted.

FRG...I haven't given up yet...well, at least totally. But, I have to tell you...if the Bucs lose Sunday this place is going up in flames and I will be beside myself. I will be stuck plodding through yet another season when I start looking towards the draft in OCTOBER. How effing sad is that?Anybody who says it's just ONE GAME has not been a Bucs fan for very long...Sadly...PR and all the FSU homers got exactly what they wanted...so did the Glazers, they saw a spike in ticket sales, but how long they think that will actually last? Another sub 5 win season and what do you think season ticket sales are going to look like next year?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed FRG.  Drafting Winston was a massive blunder that will set this franchise back 3-5 years.  But he went to FSU and some people bought #3 Jerseys, so there is that. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FRG...I haven't given up yet...well, at least totally. But, I have to tell you...if the Bucs lose Sunday this place is going up in flames and I will be beside myself. I will be stuck plodding through yet another season when I start looking towards the draft in OCTOBER. How effing sad is that?Anybody who says it's just ONE GAME has not been a Bucs fan for very long...Sadly...PR and all the FSU homers got exactly what they wanted...so did the Glazers, they saw a spike in ticket sales, but how long they think that will actually last? Another sub 5 win season and what do you think season ticket sales are going to look like next year?

It was all about selling tickets next season. Remember when Charlie Casserly had to draft Vince Young and he didn't

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was all about selling tickets next season. Remember when Charlie Casserly had to draft Vince Young and he didn't

I will keep preaching this until the end of time...when you draft to increase tickets sales...you are a doomed franchise! You want to sell more tickets, over the long haul? WIN DAMMIT!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

KARMA460875052.0.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See.... i didn't always agree with him but this guy is one of the more level headed guys here. There is no one game quick overreaction.. its a continuation of the same garbage.

So, a guy who apparently is no longer a fan of team because we didn't draft the QB he wanted is one of the more level headed guys around here?Come on man, I know we've had our disagreements in the past, but I think you're one of the more reasonable posters here. Something we've actually agreed on lately was ASJ. I thought it was ridiuclous too that people already labeled him a bust after his rookie season where he was hurt for a good amount of it. He sure started off 2015 on the right foot with over 100 yards and 2 TDs.I know you were pro-Mariota before the draft, but can you just give the kid a freaking chance? It was his first NFL game in which he looked like a rookie. Even Andrew Luck had a poor first outing in the NFL and threw even more picks than Winston. It's not uncommon for a rookie QB to look like a rookie his first year.Mariota' performance was an anomaly and ALOT of it had to do with him facing a defense that looked lost out there. I've said it here before, how many really good passes did Mariota actually make? His TD throws were all no more than 5-10 yard passes in the air.I just think labeling Winston a bust or saying we chose the wrong QB after one game is very premature. You very well could be right, but we're not going to know this for sure for a while.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you have no faith, WHY are you here?

because i bleed red & pewter.......and i'm tired of the blood shed!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can either be handed a spoonful of Sh*t, eat it and smile. Or you can look at that spoon and question why you are being handed a spoonful of sh*t.It doesn't mean you aren't a fan, it means that you aren't going to swallow something crappy without a bloody good reason as to why.A lot of posters on this board raised red flags last year about our "pro ready" QB during the college season and as draft time got closer the Winston fanbois were on this forum yelling every dissenting opinion/post/person down. We got force fed Winston by the media, the fanbois and the Bucs. There was no discussion, we were handed the spoon and told to eat it.Well frankly, I was never going to eat what was on that spoon. I watched the Bucs last season and it was painfully obvious that Lovie was clueless. It was convenient that everything was blamed on the QBs, when the Oline sucked, the Dline sucked, the RBs sucked, the special teams sucked, the much heralded OC disappeared in a puff of smoke and Lovie was the real Statue of Limitations on this team. I wasn't sold on either QB in the draft, when it was perfectly obvious to me that we needed pass rush and Oline more desperately. So what happens? We pick the QB with the red flags and at that moment I gave up being positive about this team. If we'd picked Mariota, I'd probably have bitched a bit but lived with it as his mobility could have gotten him out of trouble, but no, we picked the slow arsed QB, with bad footwork, bad throwing mechanics, long wind up, bad vision and bad decision making to sit behind an Oline that struggles to contain a fart in a bottle. Bravo Lovie.. bravo.So the Bucs have given me that spoon and expect me to eat it and smile.I've done that through Raheem and Freeman, Schiano and Freeman/Glennon and now Lovie and McCown/Winston. No. Goddamn. More.I am a fan of this team and I am annoyed. I'm fed up of being angry on a Sunday. I'm fed up of seeing other teams perform well with less talent. I'm fed up of a coaches in over their heads and I am fed up of an ownership that doesn't seem to care. Therefore the only thing left for me to do is show my disgust at the situation.It was painfully obvious to me in the preseason that Winston was not ready, yet he was handed the starters job. So, last Sunday I expected the worst, I knew a loss was imminent and I guessed that Winston would be bad. He lived up to my expectations. I have no faith in the QB or the HC and I will display my disgust for both, politely, until one or both are gone.I hope this team wins, I hope the QB can win me over, but from the performance handed to me on Sunday, I will not eat that spoon of sh*t and smile.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, a guy who apparently is no longer a fan of team because we didn't draft the QB he wanted is one of the more level headed guys around here?Come on man, I know we've had our disagreements in the past, but I think you're one of the more reasonable posters here. Something we've actually agreed on lately was ASJ. I thought it was ridiuclous too that people already labeled him a bust after his rookie season where he was hurt for a good amount of it. He sure started off 2015 on the right foot with over 100 yards and 2 TDs.I know you were pro-Mariota before the draft, but can you just give the kid a freaking chance? It was his first NFL game in which he looked like a rookie. Even Andrew Luck had a poor first outing in the NFL and threw even more picks than Winston. It's not uncommon for a rookie QB to look like a rookie his first year.Mariota' performance was an anomaly and ALOT of it had to do with him facing a defense that looked lost out there. I've said it here before, how many really good passes did Mariota actually make? His TD throws were all no more than 5-10 yard passes in the air.I just think labeling Winston a bust or saying we chose the wrong QB after one game is very premature. You very well could be right, but we're not going to know this for sure for a while.

I could live with us not taking Mariota if Winston didn't look so inept in almost every game he's played for us. He's been streaking in the wrong direction since the NCG and thats the guy they HAD to have. After all of that big talk from the team and media, the downplaying of his poor play, the fluff about his "uncanny abilities" he hasn't shown any improvement on anything or any flash of brilliance. You can't blame the defense or the OLine for that. That's on him and him alone.I'm not going to completely write him off today but if I don't see anything by week 5 or so he'll confirm something that hit me Sunday while I was watching him stumble over his own feet. I will loudly and impatiently wait to be convinced. I just don't see it yet and it's looking like he peaked 2 years ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can either be handed a spoonful of Sh*t, eat it and smile. Or you can look at that spoon and question why you are being handed a spoonful of sh*t.It doesn't mean you aren't a fan, it means that you aren't going to swallow something crappy without a bloody good reason as to why.A lot of posters on this board raised red flags last year about our "pro ready" QB during the college season and as draft time got closer the Winston fanbois were on this forum yelling every dissenting opinion/post/person down. We got force fed Winston by the media, the fanbois and the Bucs. There was no discussion, we were handed the spoon and told to eat it.Well frankly, I was never going to eat what was on that spoon. I watched the Bucs last season and it was painfully obvious that Lovie was clueless. It was convenient that everything was blamed on the QBs, when the Oline sucked, the Dline sucked, the RBs sucked, the special teams sucked, the much heralded OC disappeared in a puff of smoke and Lovie was the real Statue of Limitations on this team. I wasn't sold on either QB in the draft, when it was perfectly obvious to me that we needed pass rush and Oline more desperately. So what happens? We pick the QB with the red flags and at that moment I gave up being positive about this team. If we'd picked Mariota, I'd probably have (censored)ed a bit but lived with it as his mobility could have gotten him out of trouble, but no, we picked the slow arsed QB, with bad footwork, bad throwing mechanics, long wind up, bad vision and bad decision making to sit behind an Oline that struggles to contain a fart in a bottle. Bravo Lovie.. bravo.So the Bucs have given me that spoon and expect me to eat it and smile.I've done that through Raheem and Freeman, Schiano and Freeman/Glennon and now Lovie and McCown/Winston. No. Goddamn. More.I am a fan of this team and I am annoyed. I'm fed up of being angry on a Sunday. I'm fed up of seeing other teams perform well with less talent. I'm fed up of a coaches in over their heads and I am fed up of an ownership that doesn't seem to care. Therefore the only thing left for me to do is show my disgust at the situation.It was painfully obvious to me in the preseason that Winston was not ready, yet he was handed the starters job. So, last Sunday I expected the worst, I knew a loss was imminent and I guessed that Winston would be bad. He lived up to my expectations. I have no faith in the QB or the HC and I will display my disgust for both, politely, until one or both are gone.I hope this team wins, I hope the QB can win me over, but from the performance handed to me on Sunday, I will not eat that spoon of sh*t and smile.

Well said sir

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Op is sooooo off base.1. None of us "Mariota nuthuggers" wanted to be right. We all bought in post draft and want Winston to be as advertised. he doesnt throw pick six, or have accuracy issues2. Blind faith is a sign of a weak mind. winston played great3. How can someone call themselves a fan and not rip this organization viciously. Do you really like what you see? ty sir, may i have another?4. Don't tell me how to think. And don't assume that opinions that differ than yours are invalid. It's a bad look.

You WILL bow down to the will of the winstonite! This isnt a democracy! Your opinion is invalid for a plethora of reasons, and mainly because you did not praise almighty jameis.Now go, son, and be born again into the light of jameis, where ALL deficits can be admonished!"Fyiyp," and have a blessed evening.I think i got it somewhat correct.

Please wait…

• vbucobruce

There's a fine line between critiquing and using intense hyperbole to get your point across. Calling Jameis Winston a bust after the 1st game is hyperbole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota's performance was completely in line with his college production -- he was incredibly efficient, quick, and accurate. That's the opposite of an anomaly.Jameis Winston's performance was also completely in line with his recent history -- he showed poor footwork/fundamentals, he was careless with the football, and inaccurate on his passes.That's who these guys are. We drafted Jake Locker v. 2.0 -- another #ProReady QB who everyone assumed would suddenly take the next step because he had all the tools to do so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could live with us not taking Mariota if Winston didn't look so inept in almost every game he's played for us. He's been streaking in the wrong direction since the NCG and thats the guy they HAD to have. After all of that big talk from the team and media, the downplaying of his poor play, the fluff about his "uncanny abilities" he hasn't shown any improvement on anything or any flash of brilliance. You can't blame the defense or the OLine for that. That's on him and him alone.I'm not going to completely write him off today but if I don't see anything by week 5 or so he'll confirm something that hit me Sunday while I was watching him stumble over his own feet. I will loudly and impatiently wait to be convinced. I just don't see it yet and it's looking like he peaked 2 years ago.

Every game? Are you really going to count pre-season games? And if you are, give him credit for looking good against the Bengals.I think he has definitely shown flashes of brilliance. The 20 yard pass against Cincy in which he threaded the needle to Russell Sheppard was a throw that was right on the money, and simply not a throw that many NFL QB's can make with that kind of velocity on it. He made another very similar throw to Tim Wright that was dropped. Against the Vikings, he did a great job of hitting V-Jax down the middle of the field in stride on which would have been a TD if V-Jax didn't fall and dive for the pass. In addition, I think he has shown that he is much more mobile than people give him credit for.Yes, there has been a lot of bad too, but if you were expecting him to be flawless as a rookie, that is just stupid. I understand some FSU and Winston fanboys hyped him up as the next great thing and he would come into the league and dominate, but that obviously wasn't true or going to happen. The Mariota fans are pretty much overreacting just as bad as the Winston fans right now, and it's almost gotten to the point where I am rooting for Mariota to fail now because people have been so obnoxious about it after 1 game.I can understand being upset and frustrated, especially after Sunday, but that is wayyyyyy too small of a sample size to be freaking out and calling him a bust or making a claim that we drafted the wrong QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1389696605943073966.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota's performance was completely in line with his college production -- he was incredibly efficient, quick, and accurate. That's the opposite of an anomaly.Jameis Winston's performance was also completely in line with his recent history -- he showed poor footwork/fundamentals, he was careless with the football, and inaccurate on his passes.That's who these guys are. We drafted Jake Locker v. 2.0 -- another #ProReady QB who everyone assumed would suddenly take the next step because he had all the tools to do so.

So, Winston looked like a rookie and there are things he needs to work on, is what you're saying? I'm shocked he looked like that in his first NFL career start. Damn that Winston for not looking like a stud immediately!!! We can label him a bust now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've been a season ticket holder since I could afford to pay for them on my own (2009) and have been a Buc fan for life. And I'll tell you, it IS just one game. Because if we turn around and go on a winning streak the Titans game and all the other crap that came before it will be ancient history and all the folks throwing in the towel bc we lost our home opener to "the guy we shoulda' drafted" are going to be shown in their true and eternal form.... A bunch of cry babies.If we turn around and win one here, lose one there, then this team will have done exactly WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT-THEY-WOULD-DO. Even some of the most optimistic posters on this board gave .500 predictions.But if we turn around and lose the next 3 or 4 games.... Well, I'll no longer be able to remain supportive of the current regime. But I'll remain a fan of this team until it's sold or I'm dead. That'll never change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not one of these Mariota dirt bags but I am losing faith.  I stick around because I remember the feeling I use to get when the Bucs would win.  How my whole week was just better and happier.  I loved watching espn to get just a glimpse of the Bucs highlights and the 10 seconds of air time that they would talk about them.  Reading Gary Sheltons article and Romanos column about the Bucs every week.  I remember how good it felt to have your team compete for a play off spot every year and I remember the goosebumps watching Ronde return that pick to close down the Vet.  That’s why I stick around.  I bleed Red and Pewter.  I stay because no other sports team in the world makes me feel as good as when my Bucs win.  No drinking or weed can make me forget the good times! We will be back baby!GO BUCS!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Mariota Dirtbags.” You must be one of those FSUTwitter folks that threatened and berated people who were Bucs fans that wanted Mariota over Winston.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this a “Pro-Ready to move to LA” thread?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My problem isn’t people complaining. People should complain after the last game, but the annoying thing is seeing the same complaints over and over and over. This entire forum is mostly just a bunch of topics discussing the same Winston/Mariota BS that people have been doing since the end of last season.I feel like having the 1st pick was the worst thing to happen to this team, not because of who we drafted (I have a lot of faith in Winston), but because it's just turned the fanbase on each other and led to senseless arguments over the same crap over and over and over and over. Look, if you wanted Mariota you have a right to voice that opinion but at some point ya just gotta move on or else you're making yourself miserable over a game you have no control of. I'm over the Mariota crap and won't give a hoot about the kid again until we have to play him again four years from now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My problem isn't people complaining. People should complain after the last game, but the annoying thing is seeing the same complaints over and over and over. This entire forum is mostly just a bunch of topics discussing the same Winston/Mariota BS that people have been doing since the end of last season.I feel like having the 1st pick was the worst thing to happen to this team, not because of who we drafted (I have a lot of faith in Winston), but because it's just turned the fanbase on each other and led to senseless arguments over the same crap over and over and over and over. Look, if you wanted Mariota you have a right to voice that opinion but at some point ya just gotta move on or else you're making yourself miserable over a game you have no control of. I'm over the Mariota crap and won't give a hoot about the kid again until we have to play him again four years from now.

The "fanbase" was invaded by #FSUTwitter loons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My problem isn't people complaining. People should complain after the last game, but the annoying thing is seeing the same complaints over and over and over. This entire forum is mostly just a bunch of topics discussing the same Winston/Mariota BS that people have been doing since the end of last season.I feel like having the 1st pick was the worst thing to happen to this team, not because of who we drafted (I have a lot of faith in Winston), but because it's just turned the fanbase on each other and led to senseless arguments over the same crap over and over and over and over. Look, if you wanted Mariota you have a right to voice that opinion but at some point ya just gotta move on or else you're making yourself miserable over a game you have no control of. I'm over the Mariota crap and won't give a hoot about the kid again until we have to play him again four years from now.

Also, for the 2nd straight offseason, the fanbase and the media were sold a complete bill of goods regarding the offense and the QB situation. Last year it was how great McCown was and how he had finally turned a corner in his career and was lighting up practice on the reg. This year it was how #ProReady would be able to step right in, start from Day 1, and instantly be an upgrade over Mike Glennon -- and how his offense at FSU had prepared him for the NFL. Also that #ProReady was the best choice because the other guy would have to sit for a long time before he was able to play under center or lead an NFL offense. Two straight years the media has lapped up the narrative from 1BP never even considering the bodies of evidence (every non-2013 McCown season, the entire 2014 FSU season) that the team was full of crap. The fans bought it, and after a second straight year of being lied to, anger is coming quickly and fiercely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, for the 2nd straight offseason, the fanbase and the media were sold a complete bill of goods regarding the offense and the QB situation. Last year it was how great McCown was and how he had finally turned a corner in his career and was lighting up practice on the reg. This year it was how #ProReady would be able to step right in, start from Day 1, and instantly be an upgrade over Mike Glennon -- and how his offense at FSU had prepared him for the NFL. Also that #ProReady was the best choice because the other guy would have to sit for a long time before he was able to play under center or lead an NFL offense. Two straight years the media has lapped up the narrative from 1BP never even considering the bodies of evidence (every non-2013 McCown season, the entire 2014 FSU season) that the team was full of crap. The fans bought it, and after a second straight year of being lied to, anger is coming quickly and fiercely.

The media has hyped our offseason every single year where have you been?Schiano bringing discipline and fire to the Bucs!Gerald McCoy and Brian Price!!No Fly Zone!!Yungry!!This is just the first year people seem to be giving up after one week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The media has hyped our offseason every single year where have you been?Schiano bringing discipline and fire to the Bucs!Gerald McCoy and Brian Price!!No Fly Zone!!Yungry!!This is just the first year people seem to be giving up after one week.

They do not know the truth.Those horrid mariota losers need to understand, winston is almighty. Marcus is a mere mortal.Those who have given up after a loss, come forth! Bow down and ask for forgiveness! Winston will listen and provide a win!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

..what are YOU laughing at? Do you doubt the almighty, young!?Im doing 20 hail winstons and pray to him for you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have a nice day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have a nice day

The mighty winston does not approve of this message, even IF it was one of the better movie memes ever.It did not include crablegs and white girls, and for that, jameis will be severely disappointed.You may want to avoid testing his wrath, for the lord jameis works in mysterious ways.Next time, show some dignity and post something with "the amazing world of gumball."Do this, and repent. And he may give you buccaneer life forever! Amen!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To answer your question that is the topic....Here it is....Since 1975 people are fans and they expect more. They have a right to vent ... That is what the blog is for...And Since Gruden and Allen are gone to get the better Coaches...Yes...We expect more since we are promised that we have it at the beginning of each year...Sorry but you can't take away why people get frustrated...OBD

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BTW… I had no “faith” in Leeman Bennett.  Still here…

Please wait…

• vlagatta

BTW... I had no "faith" in Leeman Bennett.  Still here...

LOL  post of the week.well done!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SDBucs wrote"The media has hyped our offseason every single year where have you been?Schiano bringing discipline and fire to the Bucs!Gerald McCoy and Brian Price!!No Fly Zone!!Yungry!!This is just the first year people seem to be giving up after one week."Guess some are just slow learners

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you care?

Really?  Most knew Winston was going to be the pick and the BUCS all but told everyone he would be the pick.  The only one's slamming the board are those fans that didn't want the BUCS to pick Winston.Now they are here for his first hiccup.  See I TOLD YOU SO! is the only ranting and raving from the lunatic fringe.  Even the most novice nfl watcher recognizes it is a team sport and not because of one individual.  Winston had a mediocre/ poor game.  The team is rebuilding enjoy the journey.  JMO but I celebrate victories not defeats.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even the most novice nfl watcher recognizes it is a team sport and not because of one individual.

That's funny. Every time you mention Winston's collegiate career you always say that JAMEIS went undefeated, JAMEIS was the one who brought the team back, etc.Whenever there's a win, it's JAMEIS. Whenever there's a loss, it's a team game.You're beyond predictable...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even the most novice nfl watcher recognizes it is a team sport and not because of one individual.

That's funny. Every time you mention Winston's collegiate career you always say that JAMEIS went undefeated, JAMEIS was the one who brought the team back, etc.Whenever there's a win, it's JAMEIS. Whenever there's a loss, it's a team game.You're beyond predictable...

Remember the legend of him singlehandedly carrying a team loaded with other 5 star recruits.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember the legend of him singlehandedly carrying a team loaded with other 5 star recruits.

It's well documented that he's one of the biggest Winston-Slurpers on the planet. Funny how he went MIA after Sunday's abysmal performance and Mariota's cakewalk game. He was also one of the ones who had to shlt talk everything Mariota in order to talk up his own boy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's well documented that he's one of the biggest Winston-Slurpers on the planet. Funny how he went MIA after Sunday's abysmal performance and Mariota's cakewalk game. He was also one of the ones who had to shlt talk everything Mariota in order to talk up his own boy.

It's well documented

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True story. I am even going to take him of off iggy so I can document his stupidity! I am not surprised he was MIA...he was probably in emergency therapy sessions

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's well documented

Runole knows that the lord jameis will save us. The ALMIGHTY only gives what you can handle. He knew you guys couldnt handle a win, so he didnt give it to you.Sometimes, the best things in life, are the things you don't get.The lord winston is the devine light, and all this is possible, when gentlemen like runole believe!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m “Sieging the Day”    this season.  :)By definition - a football fan never learns.    Faithless or Faithful, we will all be here talking about how great or awful they are, day in and day out.  (I must say Bench's blue font parade across the board is over done now.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(I must say Bench's blue font parade across the board is over done now.)

image.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not one of these Mariota dirt bags but I am losing faith.  I stick around because I remember the feeling I use to get when the Bucs would win.  How my whole week was just better and happier.  I loved watching espn to get just a glimpse of the Bucs highlights and the 10 seconds of air time that they would talk about them.

seems like forever ago!!#itsabucslife

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(I must say Bench's blue font parade across the board is over done now.)

image.jpg

Dont mind melon. He is a nonbeliever and a buccaneer pessimist.He does not want to hear the good word of the gospel, as his mind is already filled with the perversion of speedy hawaiians.Fear not though, brother melon, for the lord jameis will forgive!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole knows that the lord jameis will save us. The ALMIGHTY only gives what you can handle. He knew you guys couldnt handle a win, so he didnt give it to you.Sometimes, the best things in life, are the things you don't get.The lord winston is the devine light, and all this is possible, when gentlemen like runole believe!

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. Even in times of uncertainty, my faith shouldn't waiver. I now see the fallacy in my lack of faith and undying devotion. I come to repent. I bow before you and offer gifts of stolen crab legs, bb gun ammunition, swag, yolo, and drunk snowflakes who may or may not be consensual. Please forgive me father, and of course, FHITP. Amen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have maybe one or two more games left to be honest.  I have put up with Randy Hedberg, the Throwin Samoan, trading the first pick in the draft for Chris Chander, Trent Dilfer…..I came on here during draft time to pray the Bucs didn't take Winston.  Sure I was upset about his off the field issues.  But I studied about as much video as I could and I just never saw what many of you saw in the guy at FSU.  He looked like nothing that would translate into franchise stuff at this level.  That slowwwwwww release was really scary.  That is usually a major indicator of NFL success.  For the record, I wasn't all that impressed with MM either because of the Oregon gimmick factor.  He certainly was the better QB, that was pretty obvious, but neither screamed first pick in the draft stuff to me.  I would have taken a Philly trade down and built up the roster.  Still, I waited for something big to happen in camp.  You Winston fans, including the PR guys, were so violent in your support, maybe you were right??  Still, it was a quiet camp filled with way more excuses than excitement.  Again, I recall one poster comparing him to LeBron, with the only difference being Winston was more clutch than LeBron.  Yes, really.  Then this disaster at RJS.  Winston better turn it on and quick. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, I recall one poster comparing him to LeBron, with the only difference being Winston was more clutch than LeBron.  Yes, really. 

Lol. I remember that thread, I just can't recall who it was. Sounds like a 10lbRod or RuNole post, but I could be mistaken.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. Even in times of uncertainty, my faith shouldn't waiver. I now see the fallacy in my lack of faith and undying devotion. I come to repent. I bow before you and offer gifts of stolen crab legs, bb gun ammunition, swag, yolo, and drunk snowflakes who may or may not be consensual. Please forgive me father, and of course, FHITP. Amen

you see?Brother donkeyhunter is repentant, and he will be anointed with the light of jameis!No longer will mariotanites be able to pierce his armor. No Hawaiian will run past him! Even the titans themselves will bow before him!May crableg wishes and free soda dreams follow you wherever life brings you!For as when jameis first took it upon himself to stand on a table, you have stood proud this day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, I recall one poster comparing him to LeBron, with the only difference being Winston was more clutch than LeBron.  Yes, really. 

Lol. I remember that thread, I just can't recall who it was. Sounds like a 10lbRod or RuNole post, but I could be mistaken.

Yes.  They weren't kidding either.  They thought Winston would be our LeBron.  :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston had a mediocre/ poor game. 

Mediocre?  What about his game was mediocre?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, I want to hear this response too.  He graded out as the worst QB in the game, playing against a bad defense. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, I want to hear this response too.  He graded out as the worst QB in the game, playing against a bad defense.

smh. Nonbelievers^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not that I have no faith. I just have very little after what I saw last week. I will watch every game no matter if we go 0-16 because I love the Bucs and always will. I just won’t spend any more money to go to a game until I see we are at least going to be competitive. Who wants to pay that type of money to get pissed off. I would rather be pissed at home with a $15 12 pack of corona.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not that I have no faith. I just have very little after what I saw last week. I will watch every game no matter if we go 0-16 because I love the Bucs and always will. I just won't spend any more money to go to a game until I see we are at least going to be competitive. Who wants to pay that type of money to get pissed off. I would rather be pissed at home with a $15 12 pack of corona.

if you would have included crab, crabwraps, crablegs, or any form of ceabmeat at your table, lord winston would bless your house.White butterface females would also work.I blame this last loss on you, as you did not give a proper sacrifice to the almight winston!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh. Nonbelievers^

Behold !  The disciple, Nick Carter, wishes a Cowboys vs Bucs Super Bowl.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh. Nonbelievers^

Behold !  The disciple, Nick Carter, wishes a Cowboys vs Bucs Super Bowl.

As always, the lord winston works in mysterious ways.We cannot pretend to understand his devine judgement! When evil Hawaiian titans are crashing down, he may turn the other cheek. However,the ALMIGHTY(and nick carter) knows what must be done. He knows all!When tampa has another superbowl in winston's crab-covered hands, you will be thanking me! (And nick carter, apparently).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

blue_kneel.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

blue_kneel.png

the lord winston will rain down picsixes of wonderful, but consentual, bounties!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think people should have the right to have their own opinion. I remember when Freeman was our QB and freepology was rampant on the forum. (I always thought he was trash even after his 2010 season). I got shit on this forum for bashing him and saying his 2010 season was luck. People even thought I was a troll. Now I think Winston was the right pick and he is better than Mariota. It’s funny how when I now believe and support our starting QB most people on this forum do the opposite.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I think people should have the right to have their own opinion. I remember when Freeman was our QB and freepology was rampant on the forum. (I always thought he was trash even after his 2010 season). I got (censored) on this forum for bashing him and saying his 2010 season was luck. People even thought I was a troll. Now I think Winston was the right pick and he is better than Mariota. It's funny how when I now believe and support our starting QB most people on this forum do the opposite.

just saying..............  people thinking you are a troll is a GOOD thing....it means you're in their noggin'...deep.  once you have that......you make a home there and own them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

16/33  2TD passes/ 2 interceptions  is mediocre..    JMO was it the worst performance by a QB in NFL history?  doubtful though I am sure those filled with hatred for Winston for gawd knows what? would attempt to assert such an opinion. I would say since his first performance  matched greats like  Farve  Luck Manning and Aikmen I would say their performances were mediocre/poor as well  Agree

Wow! I just looked at all the replies! ;D    damn I feel special! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think people should have the right to have their own opinion. I remember when Freeman was our QB and freepology was rampant on the forum. (I always thought he was trash even after his 2010 season). I got (censored) on this forum for bashing him and saying his 2010 season was luck. People even thought I was a troll. Now I think Winston was the right pick and he is better than Mariota. It's funny how when I now believe and support our starting QB most people on this forum do the opposite.

Oh god. Don't remind me. I've had to eat my fair share of crow after that debacle. Not only on these boards, but also in my day-to-day life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

just saying..............  people thinking you are a troll is a GOOD thing....it means you're in their noggin'...deep.  once you have that......you make a home there and own them.

Meh. Doesn't always work out that way. I've seen a few simpletons come in here with that exact mindset over past several years, only to fail miserably. In reality, I think there are only a couple of posters on this board good enough to pull that off. And one of them has long been gone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

16/33  2TD passes/ 2 interceptions  is mediocre..    JMO was it the worst performance by a QB in NFL history?  doubtful though I am sure those filled with hatred for Winston for gawd knows what? would attempt to assert such an opinion. I would say since his first performance  matched greats like  Farve  Luck Manning and Aikmen I would say their performances were mediocre/poor as well  Agree

Wow! I just looked at all the replies! ;D    damn I feel special!

WHAT?  You dropped the poor and are going with mediocre?This is why you have troll status and your opinion is garbage.He had the WORST completion % in the NFL.  32/32He had the THIRD worst QB rating.  29/322 picks - one returned for a TDTry and be honest for once instead of a Winston nuthugger.  Even PR gave him a D grade.He was an F.  There's no candy coating it or using pewter hued glasses.  He sucked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not that I have no faith. I just have very little after what I saw last week. I will watch every game no matter if we go 0-16 because I love the Bucs and always will. I just won't spend any more money to go to a game until I see we are at least going to be competitive. Who wants to pay that type of money to get pissed off. I would rather be pissed at home with a $15 12 pack of corona.

if you would have included crab, crabwraps, crablegs, or any form of ceabmeat at your table, lord winston would bless your house.White butterface females would also work.I blame this last loss on you, as you did not give a proper sacrifice to the almight winston!

LOL....i laughed at this one!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

16/33  2TD passes/ 2 interceptions  is mediocre..    JMO was it the worst performance by a QB in NFL history? 

It wasn't the worst performance in history. But, it was arguably the worst performance by any starting QB in the NFL so far this season. Btw, why are you quoting his stats to justify your "he was mediocre" statement? You have constantly repeated that stats are meaningless. Or is that not the case if it supports your agenda?But, then again, you didn't even watch the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole is a firm believer in the house of winston.His light shines brighter than most, so much so that winston decided to give him the ability of clairvoyance!Do NOT doubt the will of winston, do not doubt the powers he has bestowed upon runole!"FYIYP" buc fans, and may you always believe the good words of our apostle runole:"Winston is better than mariota, that evil Hawaiian!"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But, then again, you didn't even watch the game.

WHAT????? RunoleTheTroll didn't even watch the game??? The dude who has been a fan of the Bucs since '73? Come on man, you are just pulling our leg...surely such a huge fan of the Bucs and Winston would not miss the season opener? Right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But, then again, you didn't even watch the game.

WHAT????? RunoleTheTroll didn't even watch the game??? The dude who has been a fan of the Bucs since '73? Come on man, you are just pulling our leg...surely such a huge fan of the Bucs and Winston would not miss the season opener? Right?

I'm shocked as well. I could've sworn I was going to see some old, crusty naked dude run across the field with a bottle of Lubriderm and an inflatable tomahawk and tackle Winston while shouting, "I'll protect you from the seedy underbelly"!!!Instead I got some entertainingly bad football. I want my money back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes.  They weren't kidding either.  They thought Winston would be our LeBron.  :o

They get a pass if they're FSU fans.  They be slurp'n up that Jambo Koolaid. Like the Gator fans be pounding the Jambo Hateraid.

Please wait…

• c.greene55

Participant

Ah yes, “if you don’t blindly support the organization” then get out. Great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m still here because I’m a Buc fan, have been since the start. I’m sure Winston will improve, just don’t think he was the right pick. He’s got to work on his footwork and his throwing motion if he’s going to have any sort of longevity as a starting QB in this league. Lovie I have absolutely zero faith in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On this board I feel like the late John Lennon of the Beatles.  I am humbled by my popularity!thanks againAnd I said Winston's performance was poor / mediocre.  Typical of many rookie QB's. As to those that continue to carry the Pitch forks and Burning Crosses?giphy.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

starting to doubt your faith, brother runole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On this board I feel like the late John Lennon of the Beatles.  I am humbled by my popularity!thanks againAnd I said Winston's performance was poor / mediocre.  Typical of many rookie QB's. As to those that continue to carry the Pitch forks and Burning Crosses?giphy.gif

Deflecting...not surprised.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deflecting...not surprised.

Runole does NOT need to deflect, for the lord winston will protect him and keep him safe!

Please wait…

Viewing 147 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.