Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 333 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re a sick flippin loser. This is your boy discussing his policy change of separating families:

“Democrats can fix their forced family breakup at the Border by working with Republicans on new legislation, for a change!” Trump wrote in a tweet.“

• doublenickel55

Participant

Did someone forget to take their meds today?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. You support this no doubt, but just as true you’ll try to couch your support.

Btw, is this racism or bigotry?

:-)

• doublenickel55

Participant

Yep when you say that about half the country are sick flippin losers, I think you are off your meds.

Then as a counter argument, you bring up racism and bigotry. Yep

At least the doctors office is open tomorrow and you can get you scrip filled.

• John Wilson

Participant

I guess the question would be is Trump serious with his statement? Can the law be changed and do the Dems need to be involved?…..yes and yes.

I guess the criticism is that Trump is playing politics with the children. Well, this would be a great opportunity for the Dems to call his bluff and prove they are done playing politics with the children. You know, like both parties have for decades.

Instead of bashing Trump on this why not start a “call your dem Senator and call Trump’s bluff” campaign.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Southwest Key is an interesting group.

Link

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Trump had any clout on Capitol Hill, he’d take his SUPER MAJORITY and get this done.

As it stands, he’s using orphaned children as his political human shield.

The Dems can certainly do their part but they aren’t NEEDED with a united GOP.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And when the GOP played obstruction with Obama for 8 years, what else should be expected?

• John Wilson

Participant

You said united GOP. LOL

It’s a dog and pony show. Has been for years and years. Here is a republican president bringing up a core democrat issue. Let’s see who’s serious, shall we?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, immigration reform has been on the docket for both party platforms. Give me a fucking break. Always with the excuses for this guy…

• John Wilson

Participant

“Saving the children”….violins and harps playing……that is the Democrat core issue…….forever and yet here we are still.

John Wilson
      Jun 17, 18 at 9:47 pm #1088524
      You said united GOP. LOL

It’s a dog and pony show. Has been for years and years. Here is a republican president bringing up a core democrat issue. Let’s see who’s serious, shall we?

….starting to smack of desperation amongst the Trump haters. Oh shit, this guy might actually get stuff done. Oh the humanity

• doublenickel55

Participant

The problem is, is its a false narrative, much like the picture of th a caged kids that they forgot to mention was taken during the Obama administration.

Much much more to the story than is being told. Definitly more than what the OP stated.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s really nice knowing that the Republicans with a super majority need their hands held on this issue!

I want Trump to “get stuff done” but he hasn’t done much besides riding wave of momentum already created by the prior administration.

Paul Ryan passed a poor spending/budget bill.

NK is all talk until it happens.

Passing executive orders don’t mean shit. He has a SUPER MAJORITY yet he can’t get things done so he needs to Democrats to help him? Help him after the GOP wouldn’t even let Obama nominate a SCJ?

Why NOW are politicians expected to magically play ball with Trump? The most polarizing president ever! All of the sudden partisan politics are supposed to stop?

Give me a fucking break. Trump has the tools to get it done so, the greatest negotiator of all time, go get it done!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doublenickel55
      Jun 17, 18 at 10:06 pm #1088527
      The problem is, is its a false narrative,

And Trump’s negotiation tweet is just him playing along with the so-called false narrative?

MAGA!

• doublenickel55

Participant

Iambetterthanyou
        Jun 18, 18 at 7:07 am #1088537
        Doublenickel55
        Jun 17, 18 at 10:06 pm #1088527
        The problem is, is its a false narrative,

And Trump’s negotiation tweet is just him playing along with the so-called false narrative?

MAGA!

yoh take your meds yet, you still sounding awful snarky and combative, and like you are not really looking for an answer,

I do see some improvement. You haven’t called half the country sick flippin losers yet this morning randomly started talking about racism or said that peiple on this board could have been the one that committed mass murder yet.

When you actually sound like you want to discuss things we will.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is classic:

“I guess the criticism is that Trump is playing politics with the children. Well, this would be a great opportunity for the Dems to call his bluff and prove they are done playing politics with the children. You know, like both parties have for decades”

Translated: “I am fine with it and, in fact, it’s the Dems fault.”

Alligators for crocodiles

• Anonymous

Inactive

And you still sound like a guy who doesnt want to admit he’s fine using kids of color as political negotiating chips.

At least Runole owns it

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Sure looks like you do, too.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

As long as I am opposite of you nutbags I know I am doing something right. Lol

Here’s your admin talking about kids as pawns

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

From 2014:

Southwest Key Programs went from receiving just $670,800 in federal grants in 2008 to $31 million in 2009, Obama’s first year in office, according to the Office of Management and Budget’s online database. So far this year, it has received $122.3 million from the Health and Human Services Department’s Office of Refugee Resettlement.

Link

So, the Dems will make a big show about the monster they built? Yes, they built that!

• doublenickel55

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 18, 18 at 8:49 am #1088550
      As long as I am opposite of you nutbags I know I am doing something right. Lol

Here’s your admin talking about kids as pawns

While it is obvious you have a very high opinion of yourself, please understand that not everyone thinks as highly of you as you think of yourself.

This may be hard to take, as you seem to have illusions of grandeur, you are not a king. Crownless or othrrwise!

You apparently don’t have the the intellectual ability to make an argument based on the facts, but choose to call people that dare disagree with you nutbags instead. You don’t have the social wherewithal to understand its probably not a good idea to use personal insults in communications, you don’t the respect for anyone who has the audacity to disagree with you in a normal matter.

Now maybe you can prove me wrong and show you are actually smart enough to discuss issues with people that have a dissenting opinion without personal attacks.

Now I cannot figure out why, but for some reason you think you are better than us “degenerates”, but at least try not acting that way so we can actually discuss issues.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

More Southwest Key from 2015:

For two years, officials on every level of government in Arizona have turned a blind eye to the residents of Southwest Key’s facilities across the state, while using the residents for their political purposes. This is the case despite the fact that the Arizona Department of Education funnels well over $100,000 a month to the organization.

There are so many questions and no one seems either willing or able to answer them. Other than spot inspections by the ADE in 2014 related to the milk program, all Arizona officials seem uninterested in the welfare of the minors. When asked shortly after taking office, about the fact that the minors are kept within gated compounds in apparent violation of federal regulations, newly elected Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas laughed and said, “I fought hard as a school board member to have gates around schools.” Douglas was then advised that the compounds are not schools, but essentially refugee camps. She then became defensive and the matter was dropped.

Link

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, super majority. He does NOT need an inch of liberal support to change this law.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

What is your definition of “super majority”?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@CalicoJack55

Jun 18, 18 at 1:55 pm #1088585
      What is your definition of “super majority”?

The number of posters who think your football acumen is equivalent to a 3-week old pile of cow shit.

• Biggs3535

Participant

John Wilson
      Jun 17, 18 at 9:15 pm #1088514
      I guess the criticism is that Trump is playing politics with the children. Well, this would be a great opportunity for the Dems to call his bluff and prove they are done playing politics with the children. You know, like both parties have for decades.

The hypocrisy displayed by the OP is downright comical. This whole nonsensical argument was started by those “playing politics with children”, and now Trump is being criticized for doing so? FFS…

Hell, the OP has been standing on the graves of children for years screaming his anti-gun arguments. This guy is incapable of recognizing his own hypocrisy. It’s proven time and time again on this forum.

• John Wilson

Participant

I’m so confused now. I can’t decide if I’m laughing my ass off at the op’s lack of intellectual honesty or the replies to the same!?

@calico

Nice find on the SW Keys stories. Crazy how it’s like you never even posted about it in op’s mind……Nothing to see there. Move along folks and don’t forget to bash President Trump on your way out….lol, he said super majority, again!

In before ck responds:

Participant
      John Wilson
      Jun 17, 18 at 9:15 pm #1088514
      I guess the question would be is Trump serious with his statement? Can the law be changed and do the Dems need to be involved?…..yes and yes.

Instead of bashing Trump on this why not start a “call your dem Senator and call Trump’s bluff” campaign.

In the context of your original post, this is in no way an unreasonable response. The proper response would be: “good idea, John. For the good of the children and the country, lets do what we can to make this the final throws of playing politics with immigration.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank You President Trump for not being a pussy like Ob-momma.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Hell, the OP has been standing on the graves of children for years screaming his anti-gun arguments”

Haha, poor Buggsy you need to go ask your Dad for a raise.

Weird thing about message boards: the worst losers on here hate the truth. Buggsy hates the truth he sees every time his bullying blows up in his face. DN55 hates the truth that he is a racists (oops, bigot?). He is Runole, but ….

If you can’t see that the Trump admin changed a policy to gain negotiating leverage at the expense of CHILDREN then you’re an ignorant fuck. ;-)

• doublenickel55

Participant

CrownlessKing
        Jun 18, 18 at 11:00 pm #1088632
        “Hell, the OP has been standing on the graves of children for years screaming his anti-gun arguments”

Haha, poor Buggsy you need to go ask your Dad for a raise.

Weird thing about message boards: the worst losers on here hate the truth. Buggsy hates the truth he sees every time his bullying blows up in his face. DN55 hates the truth that he is a racists (oops, bigot?). He is Runole, but ….

If you can’t see that the Trump admin changed a policy to gain negotiating leverage at the expense of CHILDREN then you’re an ignorant fuck. 😉

Sounding like you really may need those meds man.

You are proving yet again that you don’t have the intellectual ability to make an argument without trying to bring down poor bugsy.

You are trying to race hate me several times, without race even being brought up.

You are even picking on Runole when not only had he not entered the conversation yet, but no one else has even mentioned his name.

While the meds may not help with your intellectual ability, they may be able to help you communicate in a civil manner.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Laura Bush:

““We pride ourselves on acceptance,” the former first lady wrote. “If we are truly that country, then it is our obligation to reunite these detained children with their parents — and to stop separating parents and children in the first place. People on all sides agree that our immigration system isn’t working, but the injustice of zero tolerance is not the answer.”

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you actually asking me to explain what a super majority is, or are you being daft and saying there isn’t one?

Bill is created -> House passes bill with simple majority (Republicans own this by a wide margin) -> Senate passes bill with simple majority (Republicans own this by a slim margin) -> President can veto (Republican)

The Republicans THUS do not need a Democrat vote to pass or amend legislation. This is commonly referred to as a SUPER MAJORITY. Prior to McConnell changed the Senate’s voting procedure, a super majority was more than 60% of the vote but Republicans changed that to a simple majority (51%). The term has thus been slightly bastardized but the concept remains intact.

Republicans DO NOT NEED bi-partisan support. Now, can the Democrats make it difficult in the Senate? Sure… but again, Trump is supposed to be this masterful negotiator so I’d think he could find 2 or 3 Democrats to sway to make up for the descent in the GOP.

Now, are you being daft or dumb?

• Runole

Participant

“Just because your child gets across the border that doesn’t mean your child gets to stay.”

Hillary Clinton, 2014.

What kind of parent would send their child to a foreign country unattended?
      THAT IS CHILD ABUSE!

Want to keep the family together?
      Go through the proper procedure all legal immigrants do.Don’t try to game the system by trying to sneak into this country illegally.

COMMON SENSE!

• Runole

Participant

The nuclear option (or constitutional option) is a parliamentary procedure that allows the United States Senate to override a rule – specifically the 60-vote rule to close debate – by a simple majority of 51 votes, rather than the two-thirds supermajority normally required to amend the rules. The option is invoked when the majority leader raises a point of order that only a simple majority is needed to close debate on certain matters. The presiding officer denies the point of order based on Senate rules, but the ruling of the chair is then appealed and overturned by majority vote, establishing new precedent.

This procedure effectively allows the Senate to decide any issue by simple majority vote, regardless of existing procedural rules such as Rule XXII which requires the consent of 60 senators (out of 100) to end a filibuster for legislation, and 67 for amending a Senate rule. The term “nuclear option” is an analogy to nuclear weapons being the most extreme option in warfare.

In November 2013, Senate Democrats used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments other than those to the Supreme Court. In April 2017, Senate Republicans used the nuclear option to eliminate the exception for Supreme Court nominees, after the nomination of Neil Gorsuch failed to meet the requirement of 60 votes for ending the debate.[1][2]

As of January 2018, a three-fifths majority vote is still required to end debates on legislation.[3]

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Want to keep the family together?
      Go through the proper procedure all legal immigrants do.Don’t try to game the system by trying to sneak into this country illegally.”

We are discussing asylum seekers who legally present at the border? Is Trump treating them differently than those “sneaks”?

• Anonymous

Inactive

@DN55

Do you support Trump’s policy of separating families for negotiating leverage?

• doublenickel55

Participant

@ crownlessking, I do support his willingness to negotiate a change to,the policy put in place by prior administrations?

Now a question for you. Did this bother you as much during previous administrations?

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

@johnwilson

“In the context of your original post, this is in no way an unreasonable response. The proper response would be: “good idea, John. For the good of the children and the country, lets do what we can to make this the final throws of playing politics with immigration.”

So you support Trump’s separation tactic because separating kids from their parents is the way to get to the “final throws”

Got it.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Lateral Repatriation Link

‘Lateral Repatriation’ Is Family Separation

While ATEP targets Mexican men attempting to enter the United States, the program doesn’t just nab men traveling alone. Men migrating with their families are separated from them, detained, and transported to an unfamiliar place in Mexico, while their partners and children are left to languish in detention centers. In 2011, during the height of ATEP, almost none of the reporting about the program focused on family separation.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doublenickel55
      Jun 19, 18 at 7:44 am #1088656
      @ crownlessking, I do support his willingness to negotiate a change to,the policy put in place by prior administrations?

Right, so you support the separation of child from parent to achieve your political objective.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Did this bother you as much during previous administrations?”

I don’t follow? What is “this?

• Biggs3535

Participant

CalicoJack55
      Jun 19, 18 at 7:57 am #1088658

Lateral Repatriation Link

‘Lateral Repatriation’ Is Family Separation

While ATEP targets Mexican men attempting to enter the United States, the program doesn’t just nab men traveling alone. Men migrating with their families are separated from them, detained, and transported to an unfamiliar place in Mexico, while their partners and children are left to languish in detention centers. In 2011, during the height of ATEP, almost none of the reporting about the program focused on family separation.

The hypocrisy and selective moral outrage by the politicians, media, lemmings, and OP would be infuriating if it wasn’t so fuggin’ comical.

And it’s not like this wasn’t talked about during Obama’s administration. Here’s an article from left-wing site in 2014: https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/child-migrants-surge-unaccompanied-central-america/
      This isn’t a new issue. The Democrats and main-stream media just didn’t give a shit until recently. I wonder why that is?

But it’s all about the children.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

No comments on this… from 2012

Link

Anything less than a comprehensive solution to this problem will leave millions of immigrant families subject to the devastating impact of deportations.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, are you dumb or dishonest or both?

“This isn’t a new issue”

Unaccompanied minors is not a new issue, obviously. The new issue is the policy change for accompanied minors, right?

Telling to watch the child-like responses. If you support Trumps separation policy, don’t be a coward. Own it

• doublenickel55

Participant

I am going to go out of order here in my responses

CrownlessKing
        Jun 19, 18 at 8:53 am #1088665
        Buggsy, are you dumb or dishonest or both?

“This isn’t a new issue”

Unaccompanied minors is not a new issue, obviously. The new issue is the policy change for accompanied minors, right?

Telling to watch the child-like responses. If you support Trumps separation policy, don’t be a coward. Own it

You are showing time and time again that you do not have the intellectual ability to disagree with someone without trying to tear them down

But if throwing insults around is the only thing that you are intellectually able to do, at least use the right words.

Linky

This is not the first second or even third time this has been discussed with you. Words do have meaning, it may be a good idea to know what those meanings are.

• doublenickel55

Participant

CrownlessKing
        Jun 19, 18 at 8:10 am #1088660
        “Did this bother you as much during previous administrations?”

I don’t follow? What is “this?

While the opinion you have of yourself is significantly higher than I have of you, I give you enough credit to figure out what this is.

So it make me wonder what you are trying to convey.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Build that wall.

• Biggs3535

Participant

CalicoJack55
      Jun 19, 18 at 8:29 am #1088662

No comments on this… from 2012

Link

Anything less than a comprehensive solution to this problem will leave millions of immigrant families subject to the devastating impact of deportations.

Yup, this isn’t new. No new laws, no new policies. Just politicians, media, lemmings, and the OP being complete and total hypocrites.

I like how “children” is one of the tags in the source from 2012. I’m not sure how that’s even possible, as I read in this very thread that Trump is the guy using children for political gain.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@CalicoJack55

Jun 19, 18 at 9:10 am #1088666
      Build that wall.

And make dem ‘Mexicans pay fer it!

Are they also going to pay for Space Balls…err…Force?

• Runole

Participant

asylum seekers? So how do you determine asylum seekers? Women and Children being abused by their significant other? That is something for their country to take care of. The only country that might qualify for such a request would be Venezuela i.e. the Country Kaepernick and other lefties praise?

Again, how do you verify that kids with an adult are actually a real family?

Seriously They should be told to go back home and go through proper immigration procedures.

Trump has the right idea’s on immigration and they are just rational common sense!

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I figure they could take all those blue blinky things from all the Walmart parking lots that they are converting into holding pens… line those things up on the border. There’s your wall. Solar powered. If you try to cheat the system, you end up in a tunnel doing slave labor.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Support separating children from parents as a negotiating tactic:

Buggsy
      DN55
      Runole
      John Wilson

Too embarasssed to admit it without reservation/deflection:

See same list.

• doublenickel55

Participant

CrownlessKing
        Jun 19, 18 at 9:43 am #1088684
        Support separating children from parents as a negotiating tactic:

Buggsy
        DN55
        Runole
        John Wilson

Too embarasssed to admit it without reservation/deflection:

See same list.

again, does not have the intellectual ability to discuss issues with people of dissenting opinions. Instead creates lists of peoe that disagree with him and paint in as negative as light as possible.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Seriously They should be told to go back home and go through proper immigration procedures”

Stunning (but typical) ignorance from a Trumpette

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

So, is there a solution to this perpetual problem from the left side of the aisle?

• doublenickel55

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 19, 18 at 8:09 am #1088659
      Doublenickel55
      Jun 19, 18 at 7:44 am #1088656

Right, so you support the separation of child from parent to achieve your political objective

What you are saying would be true, if, and it a big if, this started during the Trump administration.

Maybe the questions you should be asking are 1) was there a reason they started doing this 2) why did they not try to negotiate a change before this administration?

• Anonymous

Inactive

DN55 – more deflection.

You should hang out with Runole more. Embrace it. Own it.

They are just brown kids ….

• Anonymous

Inactive

Conservative trashing a Trump

Lol

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Kristol Meth?

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Cruz and Cornyn are part of a growing number of Republican federal lawmakers who are pushing back against the Trump Administration’s recently implemented “zero tolerance” immigration policy, which has so far led to the separation of about 2,000 children from their parents at the border. House Republicans are currently reworking a compromise immigration bill that would modify — but not end — the “zero tolerance” policy, NPR reported Monday.”

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Looks like it’s working. Will Dems go for it?

• doublenickel55

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 19, 18 at 9:54 am #1088692
      DN55 – more deflection.

You should hang out with Runole more. Embrace it. Own it.

They are just brown kids ….

Now as shown before, when you try and at least act like you have the intellectual ability to discuss issues I will.

As long as you continue to prove that you don’t have that high of an intellectual ability, I won’t.

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I’m seeing in this thread is deflection after deflection… but but but but Hillary said. But but but Obama said. But but but nuclear option. But but but you’re dumb.

The fact of the matter is simple: you’ll support everything Trump does. You’ll rationalize and justify it. You’ll deflect counter-arguments. Trump is infallible to most of you. He could say air is bad and you’d suffocate yourself.

Now you can try and rationalize all you like, but this is how you all sound.

Trump is playing politics with children. House Republicans (or Democrats) can draft a bill and pass it through to the Senate. Then we can debate the 3/5 vs simple majority vs nuclear option but until a bill makes it to the Senate, this is all hot air rhetoric.

CK is the good kind of Conservative. One that I disagree with but one that challenges his own party and other members without blind faith in one man or party.

Remember, Democrats =/= Liberal, but liberals vote Democrat. Republicans =/= Conservative, but Conservatives vote Republican. Think openly and stop blindly defending every action of the party you vote for!

• doublenickel55

Participant

Schiano, I held off responding to you, because your responses was about ALL things Trump. I really didn’t have the time or feel like getting into that conversation.

But in this instance with separating families, this is notvsomethong new.

What would be good for you to look up before showing outrage is why it was started.

Now another tidbit is that many of these families are not from Mexico. Why is it that Mexico is not granting amnesty?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Dems and Reps have issues. Americans have problems. Hard to solve problems when issues get in the way.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Schianoismyhero
      Jun 19, 18 at 12:09 pm #1088715

Trump is playing politics with children.

Everybody in the news cycle is, that’s the point. Yet why is Trump the only one getting heat for it?

Let me make myself perfectly clear. I don’t give two shits about Trump, as I didn’t vote for him. I’m tired of the blatant hypocrisy being put forth in this story by politicians, media, OP, etc.. The literal fake news and fake moral outrage is out of control.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hahaha, Buggsy.

Trump institutes a policy change that leads to this and then blames the Democrats … and you try to castigate the media for “fake news”?

• Anonymous

Inactive

2 of the people in my list took the time to post here after my list. Neither one admitted they support separating children from families for political gain.

Future medal of valor winners, no doubt

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Haven’t seen this much crying since YMCA Summer Camp.

• Runole

Participant

If you get in and get caught the current policy is the same as it has been in the past. You can’t send the kids to adult prison so the answer is send them all home. Simple solution. This is not complicated.

Parents or adults accompanying children are trying to “game” the system and not come to the US legally. That is the bottom line. Not complicated.
      Any parent that brings their kids to the border to get them in is committing child abuse. Common sense!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before…

1. The good Counselor starts a thread with a false premise
      2. The good Counselor has this false premise exposed
      3. The good Counselor rants and sting-posts about how stupid everyone else is
      4. The good Counselor repeatedly gets his ass handed to him
      5. The good Counselor continues to rant and string-post about how stupid everyone else is
      6. The good Counselor drinks away his butt-hurt with a DUI to follow

Two ass beatings in two different threads on essentially the same subject for the good Counselor. Since this twit lacks any and all self-awareness, I have no doubt there will be a third.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

It’s a flat out lie that this is in any way on the Dems. Trump could stop the policy of separating families at the border with one phone call. But he doesn’t care about the little brown kids. Willing to use them as pawns to get his stupid-ass wall. Fuckin’ fascist assclown.

• doublenickel55

Participant

BuccaneerNW
        Jun 19, 18 at 1:29 pm #1088733
        It’s a flat out lie that this is in any way on the Dems. Trump could stop the policy of separating families at the border with one phone call. But he doesn’t care about the little brown kids. Willing to use them as pawns to get his stupid-ass wall. Fuckin’ fascist assclown

CK is that you?

• Biggs3535

Participant

buccaneerNW

It’s a flat out lie that this is in any way on the Dems.

Here’s a guy that’s well-informed on the issue. Unfortunately, you’re in the vast majority.

buccaneerNW

Trump could stop the policy of separating families at the border with one phone call.

Sure, the President could tell his people to ignore laws on the books. I’m sure you will love Trump picking and choosing which laws he wants to enforce.

I can tell you’ve really thought this thing through.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Biggs3535
        Jun 19, 18 at 2:07 pm #1088739

Sure, the President could tell his people to ignore laws on the books. I’m sure you will love Trump picking and choosing which laws he wants to enforce.

Separating children from their parents is not part of the law. It was a deliberate decision by Trump and his band of criminal assclowns to impose pain. Border security and enforcing the border is one thing. Child abuse is something else entirely. Make no mistake, separating children from their parents IS child abuse.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trump blames Democrats for this debacle.

What part of this statement is false?

Trump says that he cannot change this law without Democrats.

Republicans have enough votes intra-party to pass a bill along to the Senate for debate.

Republicans have control of the executive branch and Congress. This is like driving a car and blaming the passenger for getting in a crash.

It’s never black and white and YES Democrats need to do their part BUT how can you blame them given what the Republicans did to Obama?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couple more posts taking shots at me … no ownership of position on brown kids as pawns

Courage ….

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Should these kids be locked up with their law-breaking parents?

• buccaneerNW

Participant

CalicoJack55
        Jun 19, 18 at 3:15 pm #1088747

Criminalizing border hopping is cruel and unnecessary. If people are living in such horrible conditions that they are willing to take such risks to get here, then I think a little compassion is the only morally defensible position. And we shouldn’t forget that a large part of our economy is impacted by Mexican and Central American labor doing jobs that even the poorest Americans turn up their noses at.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are the Trump losers in this thread actually trying to say Trump couldn’t rescind his own new “zero tolerance” policy?

Flipping ridiculous. Morons who don’t grasp that campaign rhetoric has real consequences and now all of you are afraid to own those consequences. Deflecting any way possible

Shameful

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Seeking asylum is illegal?

Or, is it kinda like how you view our QB…depends on the shade?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Solution to zero tolerance… write a better law. Got one?

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Nice deflection, jackoff…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Schianoismyhero
      Jun 19, 18 at 2:59 pm #1088743
      Trump blames Democrats for this debacle.

Nothing. Nobody said it was false.

And you’ll never see me defending Republicans, as they are a bunch of pussies.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every law is flawed because it’s wriiten word. This is why prosecutors exercise discretion

This is also why “zero tolerance” is often fine for a campaign but stupid (or immoral) in practice.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Stupid (immoral) law. Fix it!

• Biggs3535

Participant

DonkeyHunter
      Jun 19, 18 at 3:19 pm #1088749

Seeking asylum is illegal?

If they cross the border unlawfully, yes. Asylum seekers are supposed to go to ports and make that claim. Not wait until they get caught crossing unlawfully.

• Biggs3535

Participant

CalicoJack55
      Jun 19, 18 at 4:37 pm #1088759
      Stupid (immoral) law. Fix it!

I saw a story the other day where a man and woman were caught with drugs in their car with two children in the backseat. I know this is hard to believe, but the police separated those parents from their children – and they weren’t even brown people. It was barbaric. Reminds me of Nazi Germany.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

MAGA MAGA MAGA

I am proud to see the US finally apply the rule of law equally.

US citizens lose rights to their children daily when they commit a serious crime. If you try to enter illegally in the US be prepared to be jailed and lose your children.

Build the trenches!

• Biggs3535

Participant

BuccaneerNW
      Jun 19, 18 at 4:52 pm #1088763
      Separating children from their parents is not part of the law.

You are woefully misinformed. Ask the good Counselor to explain it to you. I schooled his ass on it last week.

BuccaneerNW
      Jun 19, 18 at 4:52 pm #1088763
      Make no mistake, separating children from their parents IS child abuse

Do you not realize that American children are separated from their parents on a daily basis when their parents are arrested? Where’s the moral outrage when that happens?

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Biggs3535
        Jun 19, 18 at 5:00 pm #1088766

Do you not realize that American children are separated from their parents on a daily basis when their parents are arrested? Where’s the moral outrage when that happens?

If you can’t tell the difference between such situations (think, even a little), then you’re not even deserving of a response. Another example of the mental disfunction of Trump’s deranged morons.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

NW wants to side with the sex traffickers?

• buccaneerNW

Participant

CalicoJack55
        Jun 19, 18 at 5:10 pm #1088768
        NW wants to side with the sex traffickers?

Uh-huh… Yeah… See, this kind of response is exactly what’s wrong with the kind of people who support the fascist assclown.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

…and yours?

• buccaneerNW

Participant

CalicoJack55
        Jun 19, 18 at 6:19 pm #1088771
        …and yours?

ANd my what? My comments? Logical and reasonable, as opposed to someone telling someone they are supporting sex traffickers… WTF? Arguing skills of a 5th grader?

• Biggs3535

Participant

BuccaneerNW
      Jun 19, 18 at 6:21 pm #1088772
      Biggs3535
      Jun 19, 18 at 5:00 pm #1088766

If you can’t tell the difference between such situations (think, even a little), then you’re not even deserving of a response. Another example of the mental disfunction of Trump’s deranged morons.

No, no – I know feigned moral outrage when I see it.

I thought it was all about the children and separating families? I suppose not.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Okay @Biggs, let me explain.

These kids are already on a scary trek that they may not understand, and all they have is the assurance of the parent by their side. Then, that small sense of security under scary circumstances is torn away and the child is put in a cage, absent the comfort and reassurance of a parent. No one to listen to them or treat them with care.

For an American kid, whose parent is taken away as the result of a crime, there’s the fact that the child isn’t leaving the country, they may have another parent to stay with them or perhaps another family member or friend… Certainly not ideal for a kid to experience, but not nearly as awful as the “border kids”…

Furthermore, enforcing the laws inside this country is different than enforcing the border laws. Punishing people for escaping horrible circumstances to bring themselves and family to a safer place with an opportunity to make a better life is not the same thing as an ordinary crime. People attempting to escape desperate situations should not be treated like common criminals. This is an issue of basic humanity… but, of course, fascist fucks like Emperor Von Trump don’t care about brown people.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Imagine what some of these posters think about juvy hall.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Reason this, NW. Trump’s zero tolerance policy applies to a law. Right?

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

This is really a “tough” problem.

There are many. many humans in the world living under “horrible conditions.”

Probably more than there are citizens in the US.

Regardless, the US cannot open its borders to all of them.

Many of them have no education and would have no means to support themselves in the US—-so a large welfare expenditure for a country that is so deep in debt that interest on the debt is consuming an ever larger percentage of GDP. Especially since interest rates are increasing.

It’s clear the US can’t let everyone in.

Where to draw the line?????

And if a line is drawn and can be crossed by bringing your children, soon many people whose life is “horrible”
      would learn that they can cross the US boarder by bringing their children.

What to do??? There is compassion for children and compassion for those living in “horrible” circumstances. And there is also the understanding that the US just won’t be what it is today, if we let say 200 million cross the border

However the problem is resolved by our leaders, there will always be people living in horrible situations.

Maybe the best approach is to lift the economy of the poor countries of the world. But even that has its own
      set of limitations.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• John Wilson

Participant

So here we are discussing a Trump tweet/policy again. I have seen where some members of Congress are getting things started in bringing forth a bill. Could this be the first step in bringing about the immigration reform the talking heads and DC have been talking about forever? So now, by following the law and a few tweets, we have movement. Albeit not for the first time on this subject. Will this time be different? If given a clean bill, will Trump sign it? It seems like he will have to at this point. So again, will congress forge ahead? With the national outrage, it seems they will have to at this point as well. Both sides have gone all in, there is no way this gets swept under the rug this time. Hmmm, chess v checkers? Remember, this is a very old debate.

Nelson, Bill – (D – FL)
      Class I

716 Hart Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510
      (202) 224-5274

Rubio, Marco – (R – FL)
      Class III

284 Russell Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510
      (202) 224-3041
      Contact: http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact

12th Bilirakis, Gus M. R 2112 RHOB (202) 225-5755
      13th Crist, Charlie D 427 CHOB (202) 225-5961
      14th Castor, Kathy D 2052 RHOB (202) 225-3376
      15th Ross, Dennis R 436 CHOB (202) 225-1252
      16th Buchanan, Vern R 2104 RHOB (202) 225-5015

US Senate and Representatives of Florida and the Bay Area. I called and emailed encouraging my reps to get a bill done that fixes the laws on the books.

A couple of concerns:

How do we balance holding the adults long enough to find any criminal intent, background, outstanding US warrants, etc while not separating from children? Do we just put everyone together? Is that safe before knowing if any individual or group of adults are a potential threat to the women and children?

Will you support the expenditure of funds to build and/or equip existing facilities? Or will that become a future “budget buster” debate?

Do we include additional funds that pay for return to country of origin?

What are the financial numbers comparing these costs to the cost of a wall?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still ignoring the fact that the Republicans are driving the car and blaming the passenger for the car wreck.

They have the votes so go fucking change it and/or interpret the law differently. CK is right that law is constantly being evaluated.

• Biggs3535

Participant

BuccaneerNW
      Jun 19, 18 at 7:13 pm #1088776
      Furthermore, enforcing the laws inside this country is different than enforcing the border laws

Respectfully, you’ve repeatedly shown you haven’t a fuggin’ clue what you’re talking about.

• John Wilson

Participant

Schiano, you are clearly nothing more than a troll.

Have you called your reps?
      What is your solution?
      If the loopholes are left in place, what is to stop a future president from doing the same?

• John Wilson

Participant

How do you people not see that Trump has thrown down the gauntlet? There is no escape for either side except straight forward. Both parties have been driving this fucking car for years. Do you not understand?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. Good God. Ok, then I’ll blame the Republicans for the Affordable Care Act. They’ve both been driving the car for years.

See how stupid that sounds?

Almost as stupid as “Trump has thrown down the gauntlet.”

Oh but I’m trolling by pointing out basic civics to you. Cool!

• John Wilson

Participant

You’re r correct, the republicans do have blame in the affordable care act. First by not offering any solutions when they had chances prior. Secondly, by not getting the message out strong enough about what was wrong with the ACA.

It’s not stupid to admit that both sides of the aisle are the reason for all of the different problems we have. It’s actually quite obvious. But that’s cool, we can have another establishment politician in the WH in 6 1/2 years.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your aren’t wrong about both parties being awful but that isn’t the point. We live in a partisan environment. You’re asking fundamental politicians to change. It’s more likely that Trump will assimilate before he changes the cornerstones of the two party system.

In the real world, the unfortunate truth is partisan politics rules all. The GOP has the super majority so the ball is in their court just like the first two years with Obama.

You aren’t wrong you’re just deflecting the root cause. Trump is playing PARTISAN POLITICS. He’s no different than any other politician… hate to break it to you.

• Runole

Participant

Idealism is not realism

• John Wilson

Participant

This is where you fail to understand Trump supporters. I/we don’t believe it’s more likely that Trump assimilates. He has never shown himself to be the go along to get along type person. I also believe it’s naive to think Trump is a fool. His actions, words and antics, seen and unseen, brought NK to the table. It’s also bringing the world to the bargaining table on trade. Now he is bringing DC to the table. The only way this doesn’t get fixed is if they bring a shitty bill to his desk or they bring a clean bill and he claims it is full of crap. At that point it will be up to the media to call out the bad actor and put/keep the pressure on.

This could be a big step towards loosening the air tight seal of partisan politics. Something to that end has to change at some point in our history or we may as well stop these discussions and just go play “whack-a-mole” in the voting booth.

• doublenickel55

Participant

Schianoismyhero
      Jun 19, 18 at 10:19 pm #1088802
      Your aren’t wrong about both parties being awful but that isn’t the point. We live in a partisan environment. You’re asking fundamental politicians to change. It’s more likely that Trump will assimilate before he changes the cornerstones of the two party system.

In the real world, the unfortunate truth is partisan politics rules all. The GOP has the super majority so the ball is in their court just like the first two years with Obama.

You aren’t wrong you’re just deflecting the root cause. Trump is playing PARTISAN POLITICS. He’s no different than any other politician… hate to break it to you.

Trump isn’t all good. Trump isn’t all bad. I didn’t like Obama, but Obama was not all bad. Heck, he may have been a better choice than McCain.

That is,not what this is about.

This desperation at the border has been,going on for a long time. If it was such a travesty, itvcoyld have been brought up long before Trump.

Amnesty is more believable if children are involved. In some cases, it may be hard to prove its their children.

Now I don’t think anyone likes seeing families seperated. Maybe this will,be a catalyst for making an immigration change where families won’t be S eperated.

What is a shame is that a play is being made now. Old pictures showing up made to think are current. Protest pictures showing up made with the intent to show what is actually happening.

Mexico is allowing immigrants from other countries free passage to seek asylum in US, when they should allow assylum themselves.

Here is an interesting read.
      https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/illegal-immigration-enforcement-separating-kids-at-border/#slide-1

By the way I had to go to Bing to find this story, because Google is not showing these types of stories.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, you are a stupid fluck

Comparing volitional drug users (endangering a child’s welfare) to asylum seekers who are fleeing violence to protect their child.

• Anonymous

Inactive

All the losers in my list posting. None of them owning it.

• doublenickel55

Participant

That is right guys. In CKs mind if you do not agree with him you are a deplorable.

Keep in mind bud, the high opinion you have of yourself is NOT held by everyone.

• Anonymous

Inactive

DN55- not asking you to agree with me (reading challenged?) asking you to admit you support the separation of children for political gain.

Apparently you’re not willing to do so, right?

Keep deflecting.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Schianoismyhero
      Jun 19, 18 at 10:19 pm #1088802

Your aren’t wrong about both parties being awful but that isn’t the point.

Actually, that’s exactly the point. Why this is so difficult for you to comprehend is part of the problem. Honest question, do you see the hypocrisy of this thread? Do you see that the left is one that started this whole issue, using children for political gain?

And lolz @ every illegal border crossing is asylum seekers. How did I know the slimeball counselor would take it there? You’re desperate after getting your ass handed to you, yet again.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who said every border crosser is an asylum seeker?

Buggsy, I am going stop by and see you and your Dad today

• Anonymous

Inactive

So Buggsy and DN55 post again and still too cowardly to admit that they support separating children from families for political gain

Shocking I tell ya …

• Biggs3535

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 20, 18 at 8:35 am #1088836

Who said every border crosser is an asylum seeker?

Bwahahahaha…that’s right counselor, take a seat in the corner and STFU.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess no one?

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Amnesty is more believable if children are involved. In some cases, it may be hard to prove its their children.”

And the cuckoo clock breaks. This is all a conspiracy?

Wow

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pence’s campaign guy. This is political discourse in the Trump era

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Libs are too funny. You want to hear crying kids? Go to a Walmart BEFORE it’s converted to a “concentration camp”… and they are probably crying because the AREN’T separated from their parent.

• doublenickel55

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 20, 18 at 8:28 am #1088833
      DN55- not asking you to agree with me (reading challenged?) asking you to admit you support the separation of children for political gain.

Apparently you’re not willing to do so, right?

Keep deflecting.

i know you have a very high opinion of yourself. Please 8nderstand I don’t think as highly of you as you think of yourself.

I understand that you may have a problem real8zing that the problem is your communication skills. It is very apparent that your idea of disccusing things with people of dissenting opinions is to try and despargee not only them, but their ideas. This is not how normal people communicate.

Now I am beginning to realize your intelligence level may not be high enough to communicate in a way that normal people do. I also understand that you psychological health may not be well enough to accept this.

If you get to the point where you can communicate in a normal way, people will understand the points you are trying to get across. As long as you think the normal way to communicate is degrade, discussing dissenting opinions with you makes no sense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deflecting.

Captain Courageous.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@CrownlessKing

Jun 20, 18 at 9:21 am #1088851
      Pence’s campaign guy. This is political discourse in the Trump era

No surprise that the woman beating pussy is now on Twitter claiming “fake news” while showing off the spelling talents of a child.

Stay classy, Corey.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Schumer seems to think it is in the power of a president to issue an Executive Order to negate a court ruling. Talk about basic civics! Is it any wonder Congress wants this issue? Do your job, Chuck!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trump doesn’t have to negate a court ruling. Lmao.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

No, he doesn’t.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Biggs3535

Participant

cheer separating children from their families to lock them in cages, I finally accept reality: The illegal immigration debate is not about illegal immigration. It’s about people who want America whiter.

This Kurt Eichenwald fellow makes arguments about as compelling as the good Counselor.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Biggs3535

Participant

Somebody might want to let Jim DeFede know orphanages still exist. Hell Jimmy, there are quite a few in your local Miami area. Take some of your feigned moral outrage there.

These are arguments are hilarious, and the dipshit posting them is even more comical.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy returns with another post.

Still no acknowledgment.

Bravery….lost

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha, Buggsy calling me every name in the book. Dads not going to like that.

Buggsy, you going to admit you’re for separating kids for political gain?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Why is your name not on your list, CK?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Governors in 9 states recalling national guard troops.

Crazy times

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole
      DN55
      John Wilson
      Buggsy

Here’s your boy delivering the ransom note: Wall for kids to go to parents:

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Worth a shot.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Child detention wasn’t a Trump policy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If true, wow.

So, Runole, DN55, John Wilson and Buggsy, you support not only separating children from their family for political gain but also denying children independent legal representation?

Not sure the story is accurate but if it was that would be awful and a transparent attempt to blanket reject asylum, regardless of evidence

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Where is your name on that list, CK?

• Anonymous

Inactive

The lie unravels. Cove Trumpettes pivot?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

How long before a court slaps it down?

• BucBalla85

Participant

Many people in our own country get their children wrongfully taken from them all the time. Its called divorce, but nobody cries about that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Divorce is like segregating people at the border?

Um

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Trial Separation.

• Runole

Participant

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

All comes back to the 9th Circuit court.

Part of President Trump’s new executive order on family separations includes a directive to Attorney General Jeff Sessions to go back to court and try to change the 2015 ruling that created the family “loophole” that’s distorted the immigration system.

While Mr. Trump has blamed “Democrats’ law” for requiring the separations, the bigger cause of the dilemma the president faces is the Flores settlement, a court agreement reached in 1997 and updated in 2015, which lays out high standards for how the government must treat illegal immigrant children.

Originally the settlement only applied to children who came to the U.S. alone, without parents. But in 2015 Judge Dolly M. Gee ruled that even children who came to the border with parents should be protected.

Link

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is impossible to keep up…

Trump is not removing partisan politics. He is playing politics just like everyone else.

Your blind obedience is the worst part. It is truly a cult phenomenon.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is a cult

Trump just used kids to try to accomplish his political agenda and a bunch of morons in this tread supported (even though most woukd not say so explicity).

The only thing that stopped Trump was the understandable moral outrage. He actually issued an EO after saying he was harmless before. So, he was basically smacked down by Citizens …. but the cult followers will still lick his boots (regrettably, because some of the followers would still be harming the kids if it was up to them)

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Well, it was daily strip searches of young girls that started the whole family separation policy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there is one thing I’ll give Trump credit for, he’s always willing to change is mind or stance. Multiple times if necessary.

Turns out, like all politicians, he succumbed to popular opinion.

What a shocker!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Change his mind? Here’s a slightly different take

• Anonymous

Inactive

As I’m sure you were aware, I was being facetious.

• Biggs3535

Participant

The fight is not over, moral warriors. There are still daily occurrences of children being separated from their families in this country. Americans that break the law are separated form their children everyday. There are horror stories about Child Protective Services taking children from their homes, sometimes without any laws being broken. It will shock some, namely the good Counselor and his twitter buddy, to know these children are taken to orphanages – as they most definitely still exist. Don’t stop now. After all, it’s all about the children.

Isn’t it?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thank You President Trump for taking on important issues HEAD ON… and for not being a pussy like that fidget Obama!!

#darnihateautocorrect :-)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ignorance personified

X = good because y happens

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

So blame z.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

CJ, on a real quest for knowledge. You should ask Santa for the definitive opinion on snow and tell Runole you like his website:

“Immigration, within proper limits, can be positive. Adhering to the rule of law is central to successful assimilation and citizenship.”

Lmao. The cocoon

• Biggs3535

Participant

“Don’t politicize child detention centers”

-Nancy Pelosi, circa 2014

It’s all about the children, moral warriors.

• Biggs3535

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trying to grasp the point in posting that article. It says that the father believes this actual child wasn’t separated from her mom, but it also almost mocks Trump for having to reverse course because of his zero tol policy, which the admin openly claim to be a policy of separating families as a deterrent and as a negotiating tool.

Trump supporters support the policy but are mad it backfired?

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

This guy would fit right in with some of the Trump supporters here

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

The same Hillary that ran a coup down where all these kids are coming from?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

CJ = childlike mad?

“Hey, look at those other people, not me”

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

No, look at what stupid laws are doing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, you’re a legal scholar ….

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

One takes a 10 day vacation

And when he returns, he finds his house has been broken into,

and a man and a woman and their 4 children have taken over his house.

And as you invoke the law against breaking and entering,

someone says,

what about the children?

• John Wilson

Participant

I find it very interesting that Trump supporters are claimed to be cult like.

-Trump supporters are not denying that families have been separated.
      -Trump supporters acknowledge we have an illegal immigration crisis.
      -Trump supporters ask Congress to pass a bill permanently fixing the border.
      -Trump supporters consistently expose the hypocritical photos/stories of MSM.

*Trump haters deny any family separation pre Trump.
      *Trump haters think illegal immigration is part of the American Dream.
      *Trump haters criticize the President for asking Congress to act.
      *Trump haters consistently deny the hypocrisy of the MSM.

I think some people are confused over the definition of “cult like behavior”

• John Wilson

Participant

It’s really just simple math.
      Cocoon + bad filter = cult like behavior

• Anonymous

Inactive

Simple:

1 illegal immigration a problem

2. Extent subject to debate

3. Trump took a hard line approach to try to FORCE his version of reform on others

4. He OPENLY LIED to achieve his goal

5. His approach blew up in his face (see #2 above)

6. He was FORCED to retreat exposing th many lies.

7. He surrendered on democratic reform saying instead that reform should wait for an alleged “Red Wave” in November

#####

Those items above demonstrate the ABSENCE of leadership. Leadership would be convincing others to join a cause. Trumps approach was BULLYING and he got punched in the nose so like most bullies he left the playground in tears WITH REPUBLICANS escorting him away out of fear of a BLUE WAVE in November.

Republicans had recent fallen in line with Trump. We will see if this GROSS political miscalculation changes that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

As I have posted many times, it’s alligators for crocodiles.

Trump isn’t a reformer, he’s a wanna be dictator and that appeals to the Runoles of the world because they are increasingly marginalized in society and eager for “revenge” against citizens who had the temerity to elect a black man to the highest office.

• Biggs3535

Participant

ISLAND BUCS
      Jun 23, 18 at 2:42 am #1089697

One takes a 10 day vacation

And when he returns, he finds his house has been broken into,

and a man and a woman and their 4 children have taken over his house.

And as you invoke the law against breaking and entering,

someone says,

what about the children?

There is absolutely nothing to be worried about. The moral warriors are on the case. They will not stop until all family separation of any kind in American is halted. This whole saga has had nothing to do with politics. It’s a barbaric practice to separate families, and the OP, MSM, and liberals/progressives are on a mission. Take solace in their non-hypocrisy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha, MAGA folks are pissed that their racist ploy to use kids for political goals BACKFIRED. BLAMING everyone but the “fearless” lying leader

This is why people refer to Trump followers as a cult. Every though they were all too afraid to type it (in an anonymous message board, lol) they are all 100% behind using those kids of “criminals” to strong arm Democrats.

Pathetic

• John Wilson

Participant

….and the Oscar goes to CK.

It’s good to hear that you acknowledge illegal immigration is a problem. Did you contact your reps as I did and suggested?…I guess they didn’t listen…again.

So the false timeline photo that started all of this somehow didn’t start all of this?…..ensuing false articles/photos??

Trump took a hard line stance to force A VERSION of reform. Hence, why he called on congress to act.

He lied by saying congress needs to accept and fix the problem? If he was lying, why didn’t Obama’s lifting the separation prevent Trump from undoing it? Why are there questions of the EO being upheld? What stops a future president from doing what Trump did?….answer: a bill passed by congress and signed into law by Trump.

The blown up approach is a surface wound that is healed by congress acting and/or people realizing the beloved MSM/DC establishment is lying and has an agenda. A decades long problem continuously swept under the rug…..maybe it’s time someone forced the issue, no?

The establishment’s style of “leadership” has gotten us to this point. You think that somehow by following the established way of doing things in DC will bring about any meaningful reforms?

Blue wave? Perhaps. But it won’t be because voters are informed of the truth.

Would a wanna be dictator call for congress to act? No!

It’s not because Obama’s is a black man. It’s because Obama is Obama. Same as Hillary. Same as McCain. Same as Romney. Same as Bush, Bush and Bill. They are all interchangeable and aside from the public dog and pony show, would have all gotten us to the same place with the same problems being “fixed” over and over again.

How much would that wall cost?
      https://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11187.pdf

This whole story is a perfect example of people blindly following the establishment’s dictated and predictable stance. You all think you’re fighting the good fight and going against “the man”. You’re just sleepy little pawns that are helping the establishment achieve their goal of inaction on the border issue. Hey, guess what? More inaction on the border coming right up! Good job, folks!…wanna be dictator?? What a joke. I guess you buy into the hysterical comparisons to the Nazi gas chambers etc? How sad!

….Occam’s razor….

• Anonymous

Inactive

Accusing CK of blindly following the establishment is fucking hilarious.

I think we are all sick of establishment politics – both left and right. Left had Bernie, right had Trump… but this isn’t about that.

What makes your devotion to Trump “cult-like” is how you blindly support his every decision, move, rhetoric, and ideology. BLINDLY.

• John Wilson

Participant

Whether I accuse CK or not, he is supporting the establishment.

Yes, I support keeping more of my money from the tax cuts.

I support the raise and bonus I have gotten from the tax cuts and cutting of regulations.

I support all time lows in unemployment rates…..let me answer for you, if Obama only had 20 more years as President, his slow recovery could have achieved those marks.

I support the tangible prospect of a denuclearization of NK.

I support the fight for fair trade. Not everything good comes easy, you know.

I support our military getting needed funding.

I support the rapid decline of ISIS.

I support ending the mandate that said you need health care or get taxed.

I support the increased GDP.

I support the massive upward trend of human trafficking arrests.

I support withdrawing from the Paris Accord.

I support Trump Energizing the coal industry.

I support the crackdown on MS13.

I support the Pentagon audit.

I support NATO allies paying their share.

And yes, I support efforts to fix our illegal immigrantion problems.

Has it really only been a year and half? Aaand that’s the short list.

Anything on there you don’t support?….probably the Paris Accord and fair trade battle, I assume?

• Runole

Participant

Good JOB MR WILSON!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am supporting the establishment?

That’s idiotic. I actually support some of the things you list.

You cannot be in the middle and be for the establishment.

Trump is a nationalist. That puts him way out on the right. HRC was the left establishment candidate. I didn’t vote for either, don’t support either.

The difference between Trump and Republicans is most evident by looking at his supporters.

They are receptive to Trump’s insane “either/or” “black/white” gross generalization approach. They buy into absurd things like “if you’re not for a wall, you support MS-13” or “we will ban all Muslims because some are terrorists.” Ridiculous broad strokes that often arise in nationalist groups. To Trump supporters, Hispanic immigrants are the not so distant cousin to “Derewige Jude,” stealers of jobs, bringers of disease and crime.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you doubt that last part, just look at the most ardent Trump supporters on this board (Runole, OT, Chron) or the way people like Buggsy and DN55 embrace many of the policies while trying to create a little separation beteeen themselves and Trump.

Fiscal conservatives are at best fractured, so the more you move to the middle the more Trump support drops.

• John Wilson

Participant

I would define Trump as more of a pragmatist….see problem, fix problem.

If cities like Chicago and states like California continue treating illegals as citizens…benefits, drivers license(hello new voter) and lead the charge both socially and legislatively, what choice is there but a wall?

Ban all Muslims? There you go again spewing the dem/MSM media talking point….or is it just me not realizing all Muslims come from 6 countries and 6 countries only?

Are there not criminals crossing our border? Are some jobs not taken? Trump has NEVER said or implied all illegals are as such! Yet, you accuse his supporters of “broad strokes”.

Like I said, doing your small part to entrench the establishment.

• John Wilson

Participant

Thank you Runole

• John Wilson

Participant

If you’ll excuse me for a while, I have a date with my golf clubs. FORE!

• Anonymous

Inactive

After having to reverse course from his separation of children program (by issuing an Order after previously saying he could not) the first thing Trump did was hold a press conference with “victims of illegal immigrant violent crime”

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

If you support Trump……..you are full of vigor and common sense.

• Biggs3535

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 23, 18 at 2:47 pm #1089858
      “victims of illegal immigrant violent crime”

Why is that in quotes, moral warrior?

• BucfanNC12

Participant

For people who like to think outside the box Trump in some ways is actually do this country a favor. He is showing how effective political discord is between Republican vs Dem, left vs right, liberal vs conservative. He shows that this country is so distracted on rhetoric the voting population is blind. From the time he announced his run till today he has not turned in his taxes and his so called opposition has been silent themselves. Ask the average American why they submit their taxes, they’ll say to show how much money they made. The truth is it shows if there will be any conflicts of interests if elected.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Biggs3535
      Jun 23, 18 at 3:51 pm #1089873
      CrownlessKing

####

So as to not shatter your fragile cocoon

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/02/607652253/studies-say-illegal-immigration-does-not-increase-violent-crime

Like other nationalist/populists, Trump plays to fear and creates a “boogie man” to rescue you from. He chose a press conference of victims, as opposed to a bunch of farm workers who would be losing jobs to these criminal vermin. He did that because it plays to your fears and your racism, even if it’s not actually true/representative (as indicated in the 4 studies referenced in the link)

If he held a press conference of lightning strike victims and claimed lighting was killing MANY and was a real threat to the nation, your own experience would tell you that his claim is likely not true, even though it happens (ie people are killed by lightning)

Most Trumps supporters have no meaningful experience with immigrants crossing the Rio Grande or MS-13 or even violent crime, for that matter. But, they accept the “violent criminsl” “grea threat to our nation” claim as true. Why?

Because underneath many are racist xenophobes.

Do illegal immigrants kill people? Sure, so do white dudes. Illegal immigrants also work hard and pay taxes and send money home to support families. So do white people.

America is far from perfect but it’s still a very safe country loaded with people prospering. That reality doesn’t get Trump elected though. ;-)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trump told you people Mexico would pay for the Wall. Lol

That didn’t work.

Separate the kids to create a “deterrent” and force Dems to adopt his immigration laws.

That didn’t work.

You all still believe. And you all still see bogeymen. “It’s the Dems and the media!”

Not one of you acknowledge that the President is a liar ….because you’d all sacrifice the brown kids yourself to get that wall, to keep out those killers pouring over the border.

Harsh reality.

• Biggs3535

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 23, 18 at 5:06 pm #1089887
      Biggs3535
      Jun 23, 18 at 3:51 pm #1089873
      CrownlessKing

####

So as to not shatter your fragile cocoon

Was there an answer somewhere in all that bullshit, counselor, as to why you chose to use quotations? Were those people victims of illegal immigrant violent crimes or not? If so, what’s the purpose of your quotations?

Attempt to give a non-slimey attorney answer to this very simple and direct question, if possible.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I’d like to see the Asylum application process be moved to the US Embassy in Mexico City and not at the border.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy

Was there an answer somewhere in all that bullshit, counselor, as to why you chose to use quotations? Were those people victims of illegal immigrant violent crimes or not? If so, what’s the purpose of your quotations?

####

So I am to blame that you are a dumb fluck?

My post was that there are victims of illegal immigrant violence but that it’s not the crisis in our country that Strump portrays to morons like you (hrjce the link with 4 studies)

• Biggs3535

Participant

So, is the answer to my simple and direct question that you don’t know what the purpose of quotations is, Counselor? Either that, or the moral warrior you think yourself to be was somehow downplaying those victims’ suffering. Those are the only possible answers to the simple and direct question posed, which is why you are now backpedaling faster than Deion Sanders covering Jerry Rice. What a brave moral warrior you are.

Shameless.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

As a compromise to the Dems, since they like the Solyndra style scams, I’d like to see an augmentation to The Wall with drone swarms.

• Biggs3535

Participant

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ms-13-members-implicated-in-killings-of-two-virginia-teens-found-buried-in-a-park/2018/06/22/2490b334-7626-11e8-b4b7-308400242c2e_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.37316297c4c8

Maybe the good counselor can get an Uber to tell the parents of these teens crimes from illegal immigrants isn’t a crisis.

Is it not about the children anymore, moral warriors? Stay vigilant, you brave warriors!

• John Wilson

Participant

From one of CK’s articles:

Texas, 2015 convictions of illegal immigrants
      13,753 total convictions…how much did that cost the taxpayers?

51 homicides…I guess according to CK that reads as, ONLY 51 homicides. What is the magic number that would get you concerned?…I imagine a lot higher than any of those family members.

223 sexual assaults. I haven’t been to the Red Board in a while. I’m curious of your stance on Winston’s situation.

1073 larceny. Pfft, like it never happened.

This one is curious; 71 total convictions for gambling, kidnapping, SMUGGLING, and vagrancy; combined. So a dozen or so smuggling convictions? In a state that borders Mexico? Not implying they are falsifying anything but, there has to be more to the smuggling part of this….IDK, Federal prosecutions??…something.

Those are the crimes for one year in one state. I guess the reality of it is that it’s really a small price to pay for making sure that some toddlers don’t have any crying fits. Did you happen to catch the local ABC News reporter’s visit to the Homestead, Fl facility. She said it had the atmosphere of a school. They went to classes, did crafts, art, sports, play time, medical attention, 3 meals a day, snacks, showers, clean clothes, clean beds etc. Sounds like a horrific experience for a third world child.

So if you took your family to another country, along with a flood of others, you would expect to just breeze right in and get your new life stated 20 minutes later? You showed up with no documentation, no plan, no money, limited education and your spewing the same rehearsed line that the million people before you spewed!? Try placing yourself in reality for a little while.

It’s a bit premature to assume Mexico is not paying for the wall. Are you so gullible to think Trump was implying that Mexico was going to just write us a check? They pay for it through trade, businesses coming here, businesses returning here, repatriation etc….reality.

Having deterrents is somehow a bad idea? Well, we know rolling out the red carpet was a bad idea. I wonder how many would not have made the trek to begin with if they hadn’t heard about their potential US gvmnt benefits. Think of the children that would have not walked and/or been crammed into trailers. How many children are assaulted or murdered or lost on the way? That number would probably send shivers up and down your spine. So again, reality and logic, tells us you are wrong.

As an aside:

Around a dozen years ago, we were told there were 11 million illegals here. At the time, the great majority were Mexican. I may be wrong here but, up to about that point the majority of that number were working age males. I mentioned before that the 11 million number was being thrown around a couple of years ago!? Really? Whatever the number, somewhere between 11 and…20, 30 million…(more?), seems like a sufficient number of people to change the course, trajectory and fortunes of their own country. Especially Mexico. It has the capacity to manufacture goods on a grand scale. It has infrastructure and/or the knowledge and ability to expand where it is lacking. Why do some wait until they get here to show their national pride? Did you catch the former mayor of Mexico City, who is running for President, encouraging people to go to America? WTF?

• John Wilson

Participant

Umm yeah, I just watched Trump and the Angel Families video that you mentioned. Criticizing that event does not look good for you. You should all watch it and see what this “man” ,CK, finds worthy of criticism.

Pathetic!

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Based on the posts in this thread, I looked up “Trump and the Angel Families”

Link: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1010246126820347906?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2018%2F06%2F22%2Ftrump-autographs-photos-of-angel-family-murder-victims-comments-about-their-looks%2F

If one takes the time to listen to all of the video—about 45 minutes,

it’s pretty clear that there is a very definite link between Illegals and crime.

I heard statements that 63000 had been killed since 9/11.

Can’t vouch for that number,

But I am glad that our government is taking measured steps

to curtail this serious situation.

Just for comparison 58000 died in Vietnam.

If that 60,000 is only a third right—it is still quite large.

• Runole

Participant

Nice thread! Good to see some see reality!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Watch the good counselor try to beckpedal away from this. He has absolutely no shame, folks, and it’s about to be on full display.

It’s all about the children.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, it’s no secret I think you’re an asshole but I sincerely hope you’re not this dumb:

“Biggs3535
      Jun 23, 18 at 10:12 pm #1089948
      So, is the answer to my simple and direct question that you don’t know what the purpose of quotations is, Counselor? Either that, or the moral warrior you think yourself to be was somehow downplaying those victims’ suffering. Those are the only possible answers to the simple and direct question posed, which is why you are now backpedaling faster than Deion Sanders covering Jerry Rice. What a brave moral warrior you are.”

####

“Those are the only possible answers”

Or the one I gave you twice now.

Obviously, I am not downplaying those specific victims suffering. As I’ve said twice now what I am doing is disputing the point of the press conference which was to suggest that there was an epidemic of illegal immigrant violent crime that was going to flow across the border without a wall. I made that point clearly in my own words and even provided a link to an article that had four different studies that support my point

Even I don’t think you are so dumb as to not grasp that point so I presume you’re just doing your typical failed bully thing

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, you should write ABC News and the Washington Post and tell them there were only two answers to why I used quotes:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-cites-context-statistics-honoring-angel-families-children/story?id=56091326

Lmao

• Anonymous

Inactive

I imagine only a few here on the Trump side actually care about the truth and so I doubt most of you would even bother reading the article that I just linked. But, as the Washington post pointed out, since the campaign Trump has been using homicide statistics that were generated using only inmate population in the five biggest border states. In other words in the prison population that is most likely going to be skewed towards illegal immigrants

Taken literally his bogus stat is like saying illegal immigrants are more violent than 10% of the violent criminals in the United States. That is one of the most absurd statements one could come up with, so telling that so many of you hang on it as if it’s truth

• Anonymous

Inactive

But they read a stat that confirms their bias so there is no need to proof-check or think critically.

On the one hand they packpeddal on their stance toward migration… on the other hand they post stats that align with Trump’s anti-immigration rhetoric.

Which one is it? Justifying your position or not taking that position?

• Anonymous

Inactive

“But they read a stat that confirms their bias so there is no need to proof-check or think critically.”

Precisely. Willful ignorance.

I am sure there are violent criminals within the population of immigrants illegally crossing the border because there are violent criminals in any large group. However, Trump portrays the issue as if there are millions of barbarians crossing over.

As an aside, it’s weirdly circular if you think that many Trumpettes in the discussion are simultaneously agsinst guns restriction AND raving about illegal immigrants being MS-13. Um … for years it’s been understood that one big reason Central America gang members cross the border is to get guns:

https://newrepublic.com/article/119026/guns-fueling-immigration-central-america-come-us

• Runole

Participant

Illegal immigration needs to be stopped. End of story

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole is the poster child for this discussion. After all the information above, he contributes this from the cocoon:

“Runole
      Jun 24, 18 at 12:00 pm #1090056
      Illegal immigration needs to be stopped. End of story”

Lol.

• Runole

Participant

The laws are there. Enforce them.
      So what is your solution?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve found that most pro-gun advocates view it as lifestyle or culture, and less about pragmatism.

They are worried about violent “others” but white people with guns is OK.

This is the hypocrisy that annoys me. Certainly the right to own a firearm should be a WORLDWIDE viewpoint and not just American, right? If you truly are taking up arms to prevent tyranny, I’d argue that the south and central American countries have MORE of a reason to take up arms.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole
      Jun 24, 18 at 12:10 pm #1090061

The solution doesn’t come from threatening to separate families or building a wall, it comes from addressing the motivation.

• John Wilson

Participant

You guys think you’re pretty slick, don’t you? Well, you know nothing!

I read your article.

I also read this article that Directly challenges yours. Looks like another case of bad numbers in and bad numbers out for your Post article. Thankfully I’m here to guide the two of along. I mean we all know that you only care about the truth and would never just blindly take an agenda driven article at face value, right? There’s no need for you to read any “disgusting” right wing commentary in the article. Just find the data and go from there. Mmmkay?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/illegal_aliens_murder_at_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html

I would request that the two of you post the hard figure number of homicides committed by illegal aliens during the five year period of the “study” you linked. Be sure and specify for how many states those homicides occurred in….nationwide?….five states?….10 states?

Pleases do us all a favor and include the comma in the number. You know, so it’s easier to read for us stupid people.

I linked a few other articles but it looks like the board didn’t like it/them and wouldn’t go through. If it pops up later, my apologies.

• John Wilson

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 24, 18 at 12:31 pm #1090070
      Runole
      Jun 24, 18 at 12:10 pm #1090061

The solution doesn’t come from threatening to separate families or building a wall, it comes from addressing the motivation.
      ————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Addressing the motivation!? Should we scold the Mexico City mayor for encouraging his citizens to come here? How common of a theme do you think that kind of discussion is by Mexican officials? I would assume quite a bit.

Addressing the motivation? Wasn’t easy access to US government benefits motivation? Isn’t catch and release a motivation? Isn’t Not having to climb a wall motivation?

What do you suggest? Should America stop the decades long practice by the DC establishment of meddling in our neighbors affairs/finances? Should we send in our troops to help their governments get rid of the criminal elements that control much of the landscapes? I know, let’s just swap places with them. We take from the Panama Canal through Mexico and they can have this? More National Guard to. The border to work with the DEA?

Or maybe just a wall and the enforcement of strong laws?….occam’s razor

• Biggs3535

Participant

As I’ve said twice now what I am doing is disputing the point of the press conference

Sure, you were counselor. As we all know, using quotes is the perfect way to accomplish your stated goal.

Keep shamelessing backpedaling, counselor. You aren’t fooling anybody.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Huh?

The biggest recent ICE raid was Fresh Mark, a meat processor, in Ohio. They rounded up Guatemalan workers, people who will work long hours and dangerous conditions at lower wage.

This is from an article discussing the raid:

“Rather than hold employers accountable for violating basic worker protections simply to inflate profits and undercut competitors,” Owens said in a statement, “this administration has chosen to target and arrest the workers. This strategy can only drive other immigrant workers subjected to substandard conditions further into the shadows and further deteriorate working conditions across already low-wage industries across this country.”

As far as I know, Fresh Mark wasn’t meaningfully fined. I say that because nationwide fines in 2016 were only $2 million. I think last year it was nearly $100 million, but that’s because one company was find $90* million.

In other words, old white guys in government reform immigration by arresting the brown workers, not their white friends who own FResh Mark, not the business that makes all the money off the Guatemalan workers

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO, poor Buggsy.

“Biggs3535
      “Jun 24, 18 at 1:11 pm #1090079
      As I’ve said twice now what I am doing is disputing the point of the press conference”

Sure, you were counselor. “

Lmao —FROM MY FIRST POST:

“Like other nationalist/populists, Trump plays to fear and creates a “boogie man” to rescue you from. He chose a press conference of victims, as opposed to a bunch of farm workers who would be losing jobs to these criminal vermin. He did that because it plays to your fears and your racism, even if it’s not actually true/representative (as indicated in the 4 studies referenced in the link)”

Cut and repeated for the reading challenged

“even if it’s not actually true/representative (as indicated in the 4 studies referenced in the link)”

The 4 studies refute the notion that illegal immigrants are more violent than residents.

• John Wilson

Participant

Isn’t it awesome how some people just skip over the inconvenient truth and just go along spewing their false data/facts as if nothing ever happened. At the same time criticize people(even if it’s not warranted) for doing just that. You called it Biggs, no shame.

Is he really a lawyer? Stetson is a “neighbor” of mine. My perception of that place will never be the same.

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR NATION. These hypocritical “smart people” running around with their asses on fire sticking, their heads in the water.

It truly is like talking to child. Nothing penetrates their cocoon and they are completely blind to it. It’s either insanity or evil. Either way, i’ve Had enough fun for a while with these two clowns.

As I bid farewell for a spell, just remember clowns, you were completely fucking owned in this thread and you are the only two that don’t know it!

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Completely owned in this thread”

Must be a MAGA thing lol

Btw, John Wilson, if 140 Guatemalans were working at Fresh Mark by using fake Social Security numbers (as Fresh Mark said), doesn’t that mean that they were paying into Social Security never to receive funds … and paying for Medicare and paying Incone Tax?

If there are 11 million undocumented workers doing the same thing, how much is the federal govt benefitting from all of this??

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Addressing the motivation? Wasn’t easy access to US government benefits motivation? Isn’t catch and release a motivation? Isn’t Not having to climb a wall motivation?”

The article posted by Buggsy is obviously anecdotal but the repest offender Mother came here twice for two reasons: opportunity (job) and violence. Those are motivations, not “catch and release” lol

John Wikdin’s Hypothetical Honduran:

“I want to go to America so I can Get caught and released. It’s fun. After I come home to Honduras for a while, I will go back again, so I can climb a wall”

• Biggs3535

Participant

John Wilson
      Jun 24, 18 at 1:38 pm #1090089
      Isn’t it awesome how some people just skip over the inconvenient truth and just go along spewing their false data/facts as if nothing ever happened. At the same time criticize people(even if it’s not warranted) for doing just that. You called it Biggs, no shame.

I, and many others, learned a long time ago there is no use in trying to debate the good counselor. All you ever get is long-winded diatribes that never address the actual point. See the latest example about putting “victims of illegal immigrant violent crime” in quotes. There’s nothing about any crisis. It’s just the good counselor’s attempt to two-step being called out on his bullshit.

Now getting out the counselor’s rabbit hole, how’s the campaign to end all family separation coming, moral warriors? I’m seeing less and less news from the MSM coving families being separated in America, and I’m wondering why that is. I know it’s not from not having genuine concern about the children, as they clearly care all about the precious children. It’s happening all over the country, not just at the border, everyday. I’ll be checking in on this thread periodically. You brave souls mustn’t forget about the children. It’s all about the children.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s the false data?

Lmao.

Here’s the MAGA pattern

1 post something
      2 someone contradicts it
      3 call them dumb and tell them they’ve been “owned”.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Big Boy, were you laughing at yourself when you typed this:

“ I’m seeing less and less news from the MSM coving families being separated in America, and I’m wondering why that is.”

You get that Trump issued an EO, right?

(After saying he couldn’t)

• Anonymous

Inactive

“There can be only two answers”

Classic lol

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 24, 18 at 2:20 pm #1090101

You get that Trump issued an EO, right?

That just applies to the families being separated at the, counselor. What about all of the other families that are separated in this country on a daily basis? You moral warriors were lamenting how awful family separation is. Don’t stop after the small victory on the border, keep up the good work. You moral warriors keep fighting the barbaric policy of separating parents from children. It’s all about the children

I know all the uproar wasn’t just about politics of showing crying children at the border. You moral warriors really care about the children. All of the children.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now it’s the media’s fault?

• Anonymous

Inactive

You said you’re seeing less news from MSM and wondered why.

The answer: Trump reversed course.

As usual you try to compare two different things by leaving out a key component

Trump didn’t just separate kids from family, something that does happen all the time, as you say. Trump separated kids from family AND he did it FOR THE SAKE OF POLITICS.

He used the separation of kids from family to try to strong arm a political result and even lied in the process of doing so.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schianoismyhero
      Jun 24, 18 at 3:44 pm #1090114
      Now it’s the media’s fault?

####

Of course it’s the media’s fault ( lol)

This is the way the MAGA mind works. As Buggsy keeps illustrating, MAGA-types ignore that Trump knowingly introduced the “zero tolerance” policy to leverage a political goal. Ignoring this key ADMITTED fact (see Trump’s own tweet) the MAGA brain says “ kids are separated from family all the time”

Not for political gain, they are not.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy is going to be pissed. Right on cue, Trump makes me out a genius and Buggsy a dunce.

See my earlier comments about Trump playing to fear by linking illegal immigration to crime:

Last line: “Strong borders, NO crime”

(Not even “less crime”)

Also, see my comment immediately above about Trump separating kids from families for political gain.

• Anonymous

Inactive

/thread

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I would like to see the coyotes hand out maps to Nancy and Maxine’s mansions.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I thought it was all about the kids when they are barbarically separated from their families for the moral warriors, no? Don’t tell me it was, in fact, all about politics for the moral warriors? That will really break my trust in the MSM, OP, politicians, etc. who were criticizing the president for playing politics. I thought you moral warriors really cared about the children. I know down deep in my heart, you really care about the children.

Don’t tell me you’re all a bunch of fuggin’ hypocrites.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Biggs, that’s a whole lot of words to say nothing.

You’ve already beaten to death your “moral warrior” crap.

Just admit that you’re wrong, take your lumps, and go back to shouting MAGA.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Strong borders, No Crime”

Don’t tell me you can’t fugging read?

😳

(Buggsy, offered a second opportunity to acknowledge that Trump lied ….declines. Shocked)

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

30 foot tall snake… 2000 miles long. Can be seen from space. A constrictor.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@schiano

That’s actually a Buggsy the Bully apology.

(If you recall, Buggsy denied three events that happened on these boards. He admits NOTHING!)

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. That damn MSM! Wait, this could be fake news?

Honestly, it seems fake.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Irony

30 million rubles and the Second Amendment is a natural right

Due process for brown people ….nah

(Btw, it’s an invasion or infestation?)

• Biggs3535

Participant

Schianoismyhero
      Jun 24, 18 at 5:13 pm #1090137

Nothing? I’m calling you and your brethren brazen hypocrites. You moral warriors don’t give two shits about children being separated from their parents, as it’s been happening for years at the border and on a daily basis in America. You moral warriors only jumped on your soapbox for political purposes, just like you’re accusing Trump of doing – which is, again, hypocritical. It’s never been about the children. It’s about politics.

Own the hypocrisy. You, the media, leftists, and your fellow backbone have earned it.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Well, you never know what diseases are coming in if you never check.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Own the hypocrisy. You, the media, leftists, and your fellow backbone have earned it.”

Nice to know I am part of the MSM!

Buggsy thinks his posts disappear. Lmso

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

As to family separations, Elijah Cummings calls it what it is on Face The Nation… a false crisis.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, yeah

“”Since he’s become president, and even before, he’s basically given people license to state things that are ugly and those things then turn into actions, as we can now see,” Cummings said. “We’ve got to get away from this and we’ve got to concentrate on what is important at this moment. He’s got to be more competent. Even the policies that he likes he’s not been very good at executing, and so we’ve got to find a way to address that.”

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Building a wall would be a good start.

• Anonymous

Inactive

CalicoJack55
      Jun 24, 18 at 6:39 pm #1090168
      Building a wall would be a good start.

####

There’s more brown kids you guys can use to get those funds, right?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

What? Selling them to Planned Parenthood to be parted out? That’s so Democrat.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone surprised?

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-undocumented-immigrants-tower-demolish-724845

Does Trump own that Ohio meat processing company?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

$4.00 an hour in 1980 wasn’t bad wages. A new 1980 Firebird cost $6K

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Crownless:

How much time and energy do you put into your comments?

You exchange with about 6 to 8 persons on this website.

Even if you convinced all 8, (I haven’t seen any yet), it amounts to nothing.

How many times and how many ways can you say you don’t like Trump.

Everyone on this board already knows.

I have a friend.

He graduated #1 in his class from Rutgers.

He graduated #1 from his medical school

He is a member of mensa.

He retired at 47 or so.

During Obama’s 8 years, he spent many, many, many nights combing the internet to find sarcastic things about Obama or problems about government which he e-mailed to about 20 people.

Looking back on it today, the long hours he put in accomplished virtually nothing.

In America, one votes for people to govern us. While they are in office, the elected persons do what they feel is best. Then somebody new comes to govern.

With all your efforts you are only addressing about 8 people.

Surely it is not going to change the way America is governed. Nor does it earn you any debate points. Nor does it create friends or admiration.

It does take time and effort away from doing something more meaningful in your life.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Island Bucs

Changing minds? Convincing people?

I post here for entertainment. Isn’t that why most people post on message boards?

Most often, I am on here while traveling, just passing time. Hopefully, I spend plenty of time doing more meaningful things lol. … with friends … who certainly do NOT admire me!!!

• spartan

Participant

If I was that concerned about the violence in my own country the first thing I would do is drag my kids across thousands of bandit invested miles with little to no food, water, shelter or security to get to the United States. Then, I would head directly to the safe havens of LA, New York et al where the MS13 gangs and their likes do not pose a threat to my daily life like they do at home.

Oh shit, wait ….

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Spartan

“Safe haven of LA”

MS-13 was formed in LA and I am pretty sure it’s founder was a Salvadoran who survived LA and wasnt killed until he returned to San Salvador, no longer a part of the gang, as I recall (could be wrong)

The reason there’s so much talk of “unaccompanied minors” is because there are many young people in the Northern Triangle trying to escape forced gang membership. I am pretty sure the US at least looks better to them, even if it’s not. (It is)

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

For how long?

• Anonymous

Inactive

By the way, if you read about MS-13 you might be disappointed to know of the US govt role. The US govt played a big part in the Civil War in El Salvador, choosing (as usual) to back the government/military over people because it viewed the people as potential communists.

The founder of MS-13 was a former Salvadoran soldier.

So, where someone like Buggsy says these people are all criminals someone else might say some of them are people fleeing the complete social destruction that followed a decade long, partially US sponsored civil war.

Crazy, huh?

• Anonymous

Inactive

And Trump is friends with Putin…. and Oliver North (sold guns to Iran to help
      contras) runs the @NRA

Chickens coming home to roost?

• spartan

Participant

@crownlessking

It really does not matter where they originated, in fact it adds credence to my argument that if the sole purpose of their “migration” was to escape the violence at home, why are they running straight into violent neighborhoods in the US populated by the same people they ran away from?

The short fact of the matter it is that every country suffers from (gang) violence and domestic violence. Russia, Serbia and Albania (for example) have some of the most violent gangs in the world but you don’t see a stampede out of those countries do you? Nope. What’s more you don’t see Democrats clamoring to let Serbians into the country do you? Why do you think that is? I don’t want to stir the pot but do you think that perhaps the fact they are white might be relevant? Just saying ….

In addition, If all the statistics you have presented for gun control are true, then letting them in to avoid murder, mayhem and violence at home would not only be an injustice and inhumane, but would it not defeat the purpose of the exercise?

• Biggs3535

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 24, 18 at 9:20 pm #1090191

So, where someone like Buggsy says these people are all criminals

The good Counselor doing what he does best, ladies and gentlemen.

Of course, I never said “these people are all criminals”, but that doesn’t matter to the good counselor. There are some (less than cross illegally) who have claimed asylum the correct the way, without breaking any laws. The people who do cross the border illegally are breaking laws, which would make those people criminals. This is a fact, not my opinion – and something Stetson Law might want to start teaching their students. As much as the good Counselor tries create strawmen to make his arguments appear better, he just continues to look like slimeball attorney he is.

However, it is all about the children for the moral warriors.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

This thread delivers…

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s all about the children, moral warriors

Obama Administration Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson hit back at critics of the Trump Administration, who contend that any detention — of children alone, or children and families together — is unnecessary, saying that even the Obama White House believed the detentions were necessary.

“Without a doubt the images, and the reality, from 2014, just like 2018, are not pretty,” Johnson told Fox News Sunday’s Chris Wallace. “We expanded it, I freely admit it was controversial, we believed it was necessary at the time, I still believe it is necessary to remain a certain capability for families.”

Johnson added that the “catch-and-release” strategy of allowing asylum seekers to remain in the country on their own reconnaissance until their asylum hearing, was untenable, and that the Obama Administration, contrary to popular belief, “deported or repatriated” more than a million illegal immigrants.

Johnson’s comments come as the Trump Administration takes renewed fire for continuing its “zero tolerance” policy, which refers all immigrants who enter the country illegally, outside of a designated border crossing, to law enforcement, whether or not they request asylum. Immigration activists say they are not satisfied with simply ending parent-child separations, and will not accept family detainment, either.

I give Jeh Johnson credit for not being a complete and total hypocrite, unlike most of the people on his side of the aisle, the MSM, and the backbones of the Cove.

• Anonymous

Inactive

All of this aside, why does the MAGA crowd complain so much about fairness? The media isn’t fair. Congress isn’t fair. The NFL isn’t fair. Writing laws isn’t fair. Polls aren’t fair. Immigration isn’t fair. Talking about Trump isn’t fair. Playing politics isn’t fair. The establishment isn’t fair. That article isn’t fair. That tweet wasn’t fair…

Like Trump is the first president to be ostracized and picked apart…

Ok, back to the social warrior stuff… that was funny.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Immigration is ok. Illegal immigration is not.

If there was a line to buy gas and a car pulled into the line in front of you… Does it matter what color that car is?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, you said these people were criminals because you didn’t understand that it’s not illegal to seek asylum

@spartan
      , 100 plus Guatemalans were just part of an ICE raid of a meet packing plant in SUBURBAN Ohio.

You think suburban Ohio is like Guatemala City?

San Salvador slunw are like Houston?

Btw, the asylum seekers we are discussing mostly pay for AUTO transport to the US border. It’s not like they are on the set of Princess Bride, crossing monster-infested lands by foot lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy mad. Vicious cycle. Lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy thinks his keyboard types fading color

Me correcting you (in quotes) earlier, Buggsy:

CrownlessKing
      Jun 1, 18 at 4:20 pm #1086639
      “I’m sorry, but I really don’t have a problem with that. Again, that’s exactly what would happen to the children of any American citizen that commits a crime. It’s not inhumane, it’s reality”

That’s not even what happened to non-American children who arrived here, dummy.

by the way, you might want to look up a word before you started calling everyone who cross a border a “criminal’:

asylum

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I would like to see court costs for asylum seekers be set at levels that deter such claims.

BTW, you can tell when CK is shook. He edits his posts… a lot!

• Runole

Participant

Keep digging the hole CK, Schiano and Donkey lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is a good query:

Schianoismyhero
      Jun 25, 18 at 10:57 am #1090250
      “All of this aside, why does the MAGA crowd complain so much about fairness? The media isn’t fair. Congress isn’t fair. The NFL isn’t fair. Writing laws isn’t fair. Polls aren’t fair. Immigration isn’t fair. Talking about Trump isn’t fair. Playing politics isn’t fair. The establishment isn’t fair. That article isn’t fair. That tweet wasn’t fair…“

#####

I can give you one potential answer for one segment of Trump supporters (not all Trump supporters):

They view themselves as “victims”. Upset with their lot in life they rationalize their own failures as someone else’s fault. This is why you have things like “it’s ok to be white” and “illegal aliens” taking jobs.

This is why Trump resonates with this small segment of society. To them, America needs to be Made Great Agsin and the MSM is to blame (not the facts).

If you notice in this thread, no Trump supporter has addressed Trumps lies and the focus is on the media NOT on the undisputed FACT that Trump devised a plan to try to force a political outcome by harming kids.

Similarly, no amount of information dispelling Trumps tweet – “Secure Border, No Crime” – woukd change an opinion because Trump is their champion and everything negative is “fake news” anyway …. because they must be “victims” it couldn’t be that they are wrong or erred

This reality is why fiscal conservatives are, at best, split over Trump. People like George Will have left the Republican Party because the hallmark of fiscal conservativism is self-reliance and responsibility.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Digging what hole, Benedict?

While I get that you love following me around, chasing after me by my johnson; perhaps you can spend your time more wisely and further elaborate.

• Biggs3535

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 25, 18 at 11:15 am #1090255

Buggsy, you said these people were criminals because you didn’t understand that it’s not illegal to seek asylum

Does the good counselor really not understand that if you cross the border illegally, you are committing a crime? It doesn’t matter what reason you give after you’re caught illegally crossing the border, you are crossing the border illegally. There are ways to legally claim asylum without breaking any laws, namely go to the border ports. For someone arguing so vehemently about a subject, one would thing you would have at least the basics down. But alas, that’s why you’ve gotten your ass handed to you in multiple threads on this subject.

FFS, this isn’t difficult. I’ve never really had a bad opinion of Stetson Law, but this dingleberry really isn’t doing them any favors.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, you previously denied three events on these boards that most people have seen so I am under no illusion that you will admit you didn’t understand that a undocumented alien can legally present at the border.

I would guess many don’t know that and it’s obvious that you didn’t if you go back to the full convo, but ….okay

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I think it’s John Wilson who claims Trump represents a majority. Think about that and try to reconcile that position with this post by Runole:

Runole
      Jun 25, 18 at 11:38 am #1090263
      Keep digging the hole CK, Schiano and Donkey

Trump is supposedly in the majority and yet three people from different political perspectives are aligned against Trump in the mind of a Trump supporter?

• Biggs3535

Participant

CrownlessKing
      Jun 1, 18 at 4:20 pm #1086639

by the way, you might want to look up a word before you started calling everyone who cross a border a “criminal’

Cross border illegally = criminal

Now, the good counselor is shifting his argument to “presenting at border”, after being shown he’s a dumbass regarding crossing the border illegally. See how the slimeball attorney works, gentlemen?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like a Tiffany egg. Good grief.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I wanted to stand up and shout, I mean, ISIS is willing to serve in our military as well,” Brat said on “The John Fredericks Show,” heard in Richmond on WNTW (820 AM).

The Republican from Henrico County also said that the practice of opening military forces to immigrants has toppled previous world powers.

“Part of the reason Rome fell is because they started hiring barbarians, otherwise known as the Germans at the time, to be troops in their own army,” Brat said. “What’s going on is the decline of western civilization at the highest level.”

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

If you are steeped too far in one side of politics over another you probably aren’t much for fancy book learnin’.

I think we can all agree that Trump’s ability to pander to the lowest common denominator of white, nationalist, monosyllabic hill billies has been very well done. He preaches to them every day via twitter, often at the expense of good grammar, or common sense. He was elected for one rube sound bite “I will build a wall”. What’s great about trump fan is, they have taken the first few bites of the shit sandwich and now, even though the acerbic taste has them close to vomiting, they are going sit there with a smile on their face, finish the fucking thing, and ask for seconds. It’s brilliant to watch really.

We’re a rat shit species.

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I’d like to see a move of Area 51 to the border.

• Anonymous

Inactive

GottaJaboo
      Jun 25, 18 at 4:36 pm #1090313

If you are steeped too far in one side of politics over another you probably aren’t much for fancy book learnin’.

I think we can all agree that Trump’s ability to pander to the lowest common denominator of white, nationalist, monosyllabic hill billies has been very well done. He preaches to them every day via twitter, often at the expense of good grammar, or common sense. He was elected for one rube sound bite “I will build a wall”.

Actually 2 sound bites, the more prominent one being the nebulous MAGA, which those rubes read as MAWA and jumped all over ….

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also “drain the swamp” which he later admitted he didn’t like but since his cult followers liked it he stuck with it.

What do we expect? He said “I love the poorly educated”. He suuuuuuure does.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I would like to see laser turrets as they continue to build the wall.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Representative of all those seeking to “cross the border”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/us/cbp-ridelong-migrants-fleeing-violence/index.html

• Runole

Participant

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP! ELIMINATE THE DEEP STATE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Humor wasted

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I would like to have Electric Javelina patrols for the wall that is being built.

• Anonymous

Inactive

CrownlessKing
      Jun 29, 18 at 7:20 am #1091144

Humor wasted

Ru and Chron are the Cove’s version of Tourette’s Syndrome …

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I would like to see all of the plastic in the oceans piled up on the Mexican side of the wall currently being built.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Not enough room on the lot your double-wide sits on?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anytime a MAGA fanboi says “make America great again”, then the conversation is essentially over. Facts are no longer relevant. You have to start speaking in grunts and chest thumping.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I would like to have loudspeakers on the new border wall telling illegal immigrants that Toys’R’Us is gone.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Runole, how about those Bucs?”

“MAGA! Snowflake and MSM HAVE TDS!”

• Anonymous

Inactive

CalicoJack55
      Jun 29, 18 at 10:55 am #1091226
      I would like to have loudspeakers

####

Like the kind that call you back to your cell?

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Why is Mexico not catching shit for what the coyotes do?

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

No surprise she’s wearing a MAWA cap ……

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I would like to focus all global warming on the new border wall… except for the beautiful door.

Think about that when you lock your doors!

• Runole

Participant

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I would also play Pharell Williams on the loudspeakers as a psy-op deterrent.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Runole

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can I spam block these dipshits?

• Runole

Participant

so much anger from you so much joy for me! LOL Stop free speech! Wow!

Learning can be hard for block heads.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re trying too hard. The trick to trolling is being clever and sardonic.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I’ve seen this meme before. Except it went:

“Players were taking a knee…

I’m boycotting the NFL!”

It was far more accurate in that depiction.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Calico kinda gets it… decent troll job but not original enough to get a good response.

Back to Trump. Man, this whole immigration thing has blown up in his face. Where will this take his approval rating? 10%?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Schianoismyhero
      Jun 24, 18 at 5:13 pm #1090137

Nothing? I’m calling you and your brethren brazen hypocrites. You moral warriors don’t give two shits about children being separated from their parents, as it’s been happening for years at the border and on a daily basis in America. You moral warriors only jumped on your soapbox for political purposes, just like you’re accusing Trump of doing – which is, again, hypocritical. It’s never been about the children. It’s about politics.

Own the hypocrisy. You, the media, leftists, and your fellow backbone have earned it.

I’m shocked at the silence from the Cove’s virtue signaling moral warriors. Shocked, I tell you.

• Biggs3535

Participant

This gets nothing but crickets from the moral warriors that care so deeply about the children?

How predictable.

• Anonymous

Inactive

uh . . . smh

“A 2008 Bush-era law passed with bipartisan support generally requires all government agencies to transfer unaccompanied minors to the U.S. refugee office within three days of taking them into custody. That process was largely suspended by the Trump administration last March, when it invoked a little-used public health law to start expelling most border-crossers, including unaccompanied minors, to Mexico or their home countries without a court hearing or an asylum interview.

The Biden administration continues to rely on the public health authority to expel most single adult migrants and families with children, but it made a policy decision to shield unaccompanied minors from the expulsions following a court ruling allowing the practice.

The HHS official said the Biden administration is fully aware of the current situation at the southern border and the “humanitarian concerns” of processing migrant children, noting the government is trying to mitigate the “damage as much as possible.” “They have a right to seek humanitarian protections and asylum,” the official said of migrant children.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Biden administration will let migrant families separated under Trump reunite inside U.S.
      Attorneys for the families had asked the Biden administration to let parents deported without their children come back to the U.S. to reunify the families.”

• Biggs3535

Participant

Somebody needs to call the Source Police on Mr. Cronkite, who is a big stickler for everyone else’s sources while negating to post his own. The POS can’t help but be a brazen hypocrite at every turn.

Mr. Cronkite putting his spin on the current kids in cages, to go along with the spin of the Obama administration putting kids in cages. It’s just so surprising that only one of the three administrations that have done the same thing is a “sick flipping loser” while the other two are caring, humanitarian angels.

Predictable.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Highlighting (probably) why posters actually ignore your bump? You dont seem to understand what you’re posting.

You are suggesting (I think) that Biden Admin is “caging” minors while seemingly not understanding that not only are they not doing that they are actually REVERSING Trump policy to return to the legal policy in place since 2003 . . and doing it FOR HUMANITARIAN reasons? Also, doing so while REUNITING (or attempting to reunite) the families that Trump actually broke apart and doing so in a way that acknowledges the US liability for that awful policy.

I mean, you’re trying to slam Biden while just highlighting how bad Trump was? You get that? At some point dont you Trumpers have to stop just parroting everything you get from your alt-right sources (read about the author of the op-ed) and maybe just read it first, reach your own conclusion?

• jbear

Participant

I post here for entertainment. Isn’t that why most people post on message boards?

Most often, I am on here while traveling, just passing time. Hopefully, I spend plenty of time doing more meaningful things lol. …with friends … who certainly do NOT admire me!!!

Did you see it?

With friends? Glad I was sitting down when I read that. If I’ve ever seen a more friendless, miserable human being they were probably pan handling or sleeping in a ditch. Friends! Who do you think you’re fooling?

• jbear

Participant

If you Support Trump…

You’re a sick flippin loser. This is your boy discussing his policy change of separating families:

Great troll dickhead. At least you got some attention right? This also explains all the name changes.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Walter “I just post the news, lol” Cronkite and his fellow moral warriors’ silence is disappointing. I mean, it’s all about the poor children, after all.

• Biggs3535

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

distracting from you latest string of “wrong?”

very bigly manly

• Biggs3535

Participant

distracting from you latest string of “wrong?”

very bigly manly

I’ve repeatedly told you I have no interest in going back and forth with a lunatic. Unlike you, I don’t really need the last word in every…single…thread. I’m not a child. I made my point, you made excuses and denied reality. Rinse and repeat. “Distracting” is trying to bring another thread and discussion into a thread that has nothing to do with this thread. It’s what you do after getting your ass handed to you on a repeated basis. The lashing out of a teenager.

Now, back to the kids in cages and sick flippin’ losers that support that type of stuff….

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve repeatedly told you I have no interest in going back and forth.

and yet . . .

• Biggs3535

Participant

The silence from Mr. Cronkite and his fellow moral warriors on the Biden administration’s media blackout on kids in cages is delightfully predictable.

Hypocritical pieces of shit.

• Roy

Participant

Biggs, maybe you have the wrong news sites on your news feed. I see plenty of articles about it. Perhaps if you put some reputable news outlets such as NPR or AP you would get more real news. Here is some of the stuff I found on Google News, and I’m not including Fox News because I’m sure you already read their stuff.

White House officials, lawmakers to tour border facility

WASHINGTON — (AP) — A delegation of White House officials and members of Congress was traveling to the southern border on Wednesday to tour a facility being used to house migrant children as increasing numbers of unaccompanied young people cross into the United States.

The visit to a facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, comes as the Biden administration faces a growing humanitarian and political challenge at the U.S.-Mexico border that threatens to overshadow its ambitious legislative agenda.

PBS HHS to open new holding facility as migrant presence, confusion on border grows

WSJ Opinion: Walls don’t work. Open borders don’t work. It’s time to try realism.

MPLS Star Trib: Only change south of the border could slow refugee tide
      It’s an extremely dangerous journey from Central America to the U.S. and yet, given the alternative, people are still willing to make it.

Council of Foreign Relations
      Why Central American Migrants Are Arriving at the U.S. Border
      By Paul J. Angelo, CFR Expert

March 22, 2021
      3:00 pm (EST)

Thousands of people are arriving at the U.S. southern border after fleeing the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. President Biden is reviving efforts to tackle the problems that are prompting them to migrate.

There’s more. I’d be glad to post some more if you need me to.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Biggs, maybe you have the wrong news sites on your news feed.

Per the usual, you’re not understanding what’s being discussed. Perhaps this hasn’t been discussed on the useful idiot news sources, but the administration isn’t allowing reporters or photographers into the facilities.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/544564-biden-faces-pressure-to-end-cbp-media-blackout

The Biden administration is under growing pressure to end the media blackout at Customs and Border Protection (CBP) facilities where thousands of child migrants are being held.

Lawmakers, high-profile anchors and reporters, and press advocacy groups are venting frustration with the Biden administration for refusing to allow access to facilities where thousands of unaccompanied minors are being held in overflow cells meant for adults for longer than is legally allowed.

Citing COVID-19 and privacy concerns, the Biden administration has ended the practice of media ride-alongs with border officials. Reporters and photographers are being denied entrance to the CBP facilities that first became controversial under former President Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy separating parents from their children.

It’s sad that you’re a teacher, but sadly this appears to be par for the course in that profession.

• Roy

Participant

Biggs, maybe you have the wrong news sites on your news feed.

Per the usual, you’re not understanding what’s being discussed. Perhaps this hasn’t been discussed on the useful idiot news sources, but the administration isn’t allowing reporters or photographers into the facilities.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/544564-biden-faces-pressure-to-end-cbp-media-blackout

The Biden administration is under growing pressure to end the media blackout at Customs and Border Protection (CBP) facilities where thousands of child migrants are being held.

Lawmakers, high-profile anchors and reporters, and press advocacy groups are venting frustration with the Biden administration for refusing to allow access to facilities where thousands of unaccompanied minors are being held in overflow cells meant for adults for longer than is legally allowed.

Citing COVID-19 and privacy concerns, the Biden administration has ended the practice of media ride-alongs with border officials. Reporters and photographers are being denied entrance to the CBP facilities that first became controversial under former President Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy separating parents from their children.

It’s sad that you’re a teacher, but sadly this appears to be par for the course in that profession.

Biggs, I took your comment to mean that the media was being silent about it, and that’s what I was referring to.

• Charles

Participant

Average Trump supporters are uneducated old white angry racists that are rural country bumpkins.

They see the change in demographics and becoming a minority.

Nature is coming! America will be a better place when these disgusting humans finally succumb.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Biggs, I took your comment to mean that the media was being silent about it, and that’s what I was referring to.

I know. It was pretty clear you had no idea what I was talking about, and it’s happened repeatedly. That’s exactly my point.

Average Trump supporters are uneducated old white angry racists that are rural country bumpkins.

They see the change in demographics and becoming a minority.

Nature is coming! America will be a better place when these disgusting humans finally succumb.

We get it, Chuck, as you’ve regurgitated this same liberal-inclusivity, elitist pablum repeatedly. Got anything to say about the content of the thread or are you aligning yourself with the other hypocritical pieces of shit that have filled up this thread with laughable nonsense?

• Biggs3535

Participant

For those gobbling up the useful idiot talking points, the non-fascistic “party of freedom” is still not letting reporters and photographers in to see/document the kids in cages.

Transparency and inclusivity personified, that’s ‘ole Joe.

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s all about the children, isn’t it moral warriors?

• RK Barrett

Participant

there’s no way you understand that article lol

You are the Wile E Coyote of political talk

• jbear

Participant

This was an Alice thread right? Sounds about like Alice…. deranged off the meds then doubling up then off again. That explains a lot.

• RK Barrett

Participant

That explains a lot.

Puppy

• RK Barrett

Participant

Java playing off a Buggsy post where Buggsy likely misread his own link = Cove Comedy Gold

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Wow, the Board LoserftgDems got their collective asses handed to them again!

Colored me shocked!

Viewing 333 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.