Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Brooks Dunn-Winston

Participant

Why didn’t this guy get drafted?? Anyone know? I mean, he was projected to go in the 3-4 range, he was graded much higher than Whitehead, athletically he’s a stud, his film looks solid. What’s the catch.

I’m just glad we signed him. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t make the team.

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

Box safety w/ coverage liabilities. Same reason JL was smart enough to pass on Turd-Win James twice.

Box SS are a dying breed. If he improves, he’ll stick on the PS, otherwise Canada is calling.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

More importantly, is he related to former Bucs kicker Donald Igwebuike? That’s a name for us older fans.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Saw it somewhere that he is of relation to Donald Igwebuike. A nephew I believe. Hope this version of the Iggy line can step up and make the team. I like the idea of him and Whitehead having to compete for a spot. Maybe they will strengthen eachother and both make the team.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like a guy that has all the physical tools but not the technical skills to play the position. If you’re not improving in college that either means you’re not putting in the effort or you just can’t make the cut. Expecting him to come in and grow when he didn’t grow in college is probably a bad bet which is why he didn’t get drafted.

“I wanted to see more from him this year. I don’t know that he’s really improved much over the years. I think he’ll test well, but I just think he’s very average when he has to cover.” — NFC team Midwest scout

• blah

Participant

Wonder if his dad still has the pure stuff.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wins-a-Ton, Turd-win James, Really? Derwin James fell in the draft and most every analyst has projected him the steal of the draft or certainly one of them.

• jerseybucsfan

Participant

James is the steal of the draft because we didn’t pick him. It’s a self-serving ranking.

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

@ Skipper – I knew I would trigger a donk eventually. He’s Taylor Mays 2.0…all the measurables, no instincts or brains. He will be profoundly mediocre in the NFL. Minkah Fitzpatrick will be a star! Circle back in a few years for your crow & Turd-Win James sammich’

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.