Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• FartMan

Participant

I can’t take it take it any more… it ruins my sunday, my week.  I used to live and breath with this team… Its not worth it any more.  I don’t want to be miserable every week.  I’m moving from die hard fan to casual fan… wake me up when some one on the team gives a shit more than me.

Please wait…

• davesports

Participant

I’m right there with you. I’m up in Youngstown, OH (halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh), so I have plenty of Steelers and Browns fans to deal with. I do everything I can to find the games somewhere on TV or at a bar, and almost always get to the games when they’re up in CLE-CIN-PIT. I am having a hard time getting up for Sunday gamedays anymore. Sure, I have my Buckeyes (sorry, FL folks), but I’d like to have an ENTIRE weekend of good football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I said to my girlfriend why do I keep on watching this crap about 10 times today… Never thought I’d say this but I can’t say I blame you. I’all never be able to stop watching because I’m too invested and passionate but it definitely pays a toll mentally.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah its a little difficult to validate to your wife and your 8 month old that you want to sit around and make a 4 hour block of your weekend about this fucking bullshit.  And those poor saps have sat here right next to me through the whole thing.  And listened to all my hype for the past couple months… All for this fucking shitshow.  Not worth it.  I’m out too

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

Never in my life, I’m in my 30’s, have I ever not cared. They drafted Winston, I knew they don’t give a shit about winning. Now everyone else is seeing the same.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one is a fan of this. If they are, they shouldnt be.Failure can be excused. This incompetent bullsh$t can't be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s fine you can leave but do not come crawling back when we are good again (whenever that is).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I moved to Florida 10 years ago and chose tampa so I could see my bucs play every week and get season tickets. I have a dwindling passion for this team anymore and have began to become a casual fan myself. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's fine you can leave but do not come crawling back when we are good again (whenever that is).

Lol. Who said they were leaving? And is there a time frame for this "good" you speak of?

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

That's fine you can leave but do not come crawling back when we are good again (whenever that is).

Lol. Who said they were leaving? And is there a time frame for this "good" you speak of?

will probably be 4 years when we get a chance at an actual QB and someone smart enough not to pass on them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s getting harder and harder to be a Bucs fan nowadays. We used to have a monster defense to look forward to every week, but now, that’s gone. I can’t give anybody shit for paying less attention.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just uninstalled the bucs app and unfollowed the bucs on facebook

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All they should have done was draft Mariota. All of you FSU homers are to blame for this (censored)show. Welcome to mediocrity.I'll watch the highlights. I won't pay for this nonsense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't take it take it any more... it ruins my sunday, my week.  I used to live and breath with this team... Its not worth it any more.  I don't want to be miserable every week.  I'm moving from die hard fan to casual fan... wake me up when some one on the team gives a (censored) more than me.

In the immortal words of Curly Bill, "Well, bye."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some serious Pu$$ies in this thread. Please try to calm down and remember this is a season absent any expectation. Its a developmental season. Ups.. And Downs.. Today was a down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah its a little difficult to validate to your wife and your 8 month old that you want to sit around and make a 4 hour block of your weekend about this (censored)ing bull(censored).  And those poor saps have sat here right next to me through the whole thing.  And listened to all my hype for the past couple months... All for this (censored)ing (censored)show.  Not worth it.  I'm out too

Don't let the door hit you in the ass...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deuces!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some serious Pu$$ies in this thread. Please try to calm down and remember this is a season absent any expectation. Its a developmental season. Ups.. And Downs.. Today was a down.

Absent any expectations? What are you talking about? What about the previous 9 or 10 seasons? What about going up against the team that should've legitimately had the #1 pick before the bucs purposely tanked a game? Shouldn't the bucs have at least been competitive at some point in the game?Please tell me more about what everyone else's expectations were.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For those saying good bye, who said they were leaving? Can you quote them?I'll wait

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

exactly… I didn’t claim I was changing teams… I’m too old for that. I just can’t care as much.  It’s killing me. I can probably count the number of games I’ve missed in the last 20 years on 2 hands.  The last 6 or 7 years have taken just about all the joy out of that lifestyle.  I’m not saying I won’t be a Bucs fan.  I just am not going to plan my life around them any more. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some serious P*****s in this thread. Please try to calm down and remember this is a season absent any expectation. Its a developmental season. Ups.. And Downs.. Today was a down.

The coaches, players, front office and ownership group are planning on people feeling like this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

exactly... I didn't claim I was changing teams... I'm too old for that. I just can't care as much.  It's killing me. I can probably count the number of games I've missed in the last 20 years on 2 hands.  The last 6 or 7 years have taken just about all the joy out of that lifestyle.  I'm not saying I won't be a Bucs fan.  I just am not going to plan my life around them any more.

I agree with this as well.. What is causing this is our loses since the Raheem days are BAD loses.. Our loses under Lovie are BAD loses AT HOME! I have the exact same thoughts, but It's a new year and the looses are bad.. Making it tough to shut the fam out on Sundays like this.. (BUT I WILL)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some serious P*****s in this thread. Please try to calm down and remember this is a season absent any expectation. Its a developmental season. Ups.. And Downs.. Today was a down.

The coaches, players, front office and ownership group are planning on people feeling like this.

Its reality.. Regardless of any previous regime. The current one is in it's 2nd season of rebuilding and has a rookie QB and a combination of gutless / Young and sorry old o-linemen. Got to see some progress by week 17. Side note.. WTF was up with ASJ celebrating his TD so hard down 42-7. dude SEEMs all about him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm fine with that, and is why I'm not really upset with the offense. I'm expecting some flashes of brilliance and then a lot of boneheaded plays from them.What really got me depressed today was the defense. To allow a rookie QB to come into your house and flat out dominate in his 1st career NFL start is beyond acceptable... Especially when we passed on him to draft our guy who looked no where near as good. There's absolutey no excuse for that and this was the year our D was supposed to turn the corner.Sorry, I'm usually pretty optimistic but today was shocking for me and very depressing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys have obviously not been around very long. I have endured Leeman Bennett and Sam Wyche, and Ray Perkins.A fan is a fan, win or lose. Toot toooot! Band wagon is shoving off. All the rest of you fairweather fans get your ass on and GTFO here. Go find another team or go find someone who gives a sh:/;)t about your sad story.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs suck. Saw it coming. Where are you assholes that said I was so negative now you Richard heads?!Lovie is a moron. Period. Nothing is going to save this season, the players have checked out. You think they are listed in to Lovie and Koetter?  Supernaw.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

I wI’ll still rep my team by wearing my hat everyday, and jerseys at work when allowed. Can’t be this bad forever. Proud fan still but it is tough hearing about it every week from co workers and friends.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wI'll still rep my team by wearing my hat everyday, and jerseys at work when allowed. Can't be this bad forever. Proud fan still but it is tough hearing about it every week from co workers and friends.

Stay strong. But the Bucs suck a huge dirty herpes laced dong. And Lovie is a POs coach. Period. The players lack skill as well. Jameis was a doc turd today, he clearly is a guy who will need to have everything perfectly set in place before he "gon do it big"! LOL!Man, he looked really retarded out there today, bad blocking or not. Just a schidt show, and man...the howls of laughter when he screwed up or the Bucs gave up a big play...it was bad. And shamefull b

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

I wI'll still rep my team by wearing my hat everyday, and jerseys at work when allowed. Can't be this bad forever. Proud fan still but it is tough hearing about it every week from co workers and friends.

Stay strong. But the Bucs suck a huge dirty herpes laced dong. And Lovie is a POs coach. Period. The players lack skill as well. Jameis was a doc turd today, he clearly is a guy who will need to have everything perfectly set in place before he "gon do it big"! LOL!Man, he looked really retarded out there today, bad blocking or not. Just a schidt show, and man...the howls of laughter when he screwed up or the Bucs gave up a big play...it was bad. And shamefull b

Yeah I've never seen herpe dong but they didn't look great today. People are acting like we were gonna be great though that's all I'm saying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m never gonna stop being a bucs fan, but today was definitely eye opening. To be honest, I didn’t expect to win, but to lose in a close one. How pathetic our defense was, with a defensive minded coach, was the worst part IMO. Getting blown out by the freaking Titans is embarrassing as it gets, and while i’m not gonna stop being a fan, I am gonna tone down my excitement and just watch the bucs for fun, and not have so much invested into it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys have obviously not been around very long. I have endured Leeman Bennett and Sam Wyche, and Ray Perkins.A fan is a fan, win or lose. Toot toooot! Band wagon is shoving off. All the rest of you fairweather fans get your ass on and GTFO here. Go find another team or go find someone who gives a sh:/;)t about your sad story.

I know, right? What whinny babies. I'll will be watching every game this year to see how Winston and the play calling progress. Also, see how he looks with Mike Evans.

Please wait…

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.