Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Vance

Participant

i believe we would do better in free agency with a new set of uniforms. Then Browns are about to make a change with their uniforms and I bet money they will start winning. Just a random observation from a Bucs fan and a rant about how much a hate those jerseys.

Please wait…

• Condor Bastadon

Participant

The all-red outfits are pretty terrible. I say we go back to the Creamsicle.

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Our uni’s do suck…should have just updated the logo and the helmet. I actually love our color rush though. But it’s the GM and coach why we suck. And btw for our needs this FA class sucks balls anyways.

Please wait…

• Vance

Participant

I know, I just really wanted to complain about the uniforms because they make me want to puke

Please wait…

• JC5100

Participant

Was nothing wrong with the 97-13 uniforms.

Please wait…

• cvillebucfan

Participant

JC5100
        Mar 8, 18 at 5:22 pm #1065919
        Was nothing wrong with the 97-13 uniforms.

———————————————

Exactly!!!!

Please wait…

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Current Bucs unis don’t look like NFL uniforms. These current Bucs unis looks like unis from the reject XFL that flopped.

Please wait…

Build the trenches!

• RudeGuy

Participant

I have to agree. I would like to see them go back to an updated version of the prior uniforms.

Please wait…

• RudeGuy

Participant

I gotcha! I don’t think a FA would stay away from our team because of the sad kits.

Please wait…

• BucD

Participant

Simple changes…

Keep the helmet as is…

Keep the pants and socks as is…

Dump the current trash home jersey and switch to the red color rush jersey…

For the away jersey, an all white version of the color rush…

Add an all pewter jersey as an alternate…

Done.

Please wait…

• Buccluck

Participant

I love the helmet. Don’t mind the jersey but not opposed to simplifying it. Also don’t think free agents are going to or avoiding teams because of jerseys. I mean Calais Campbell went to the jags last year. 🤮

Please wait…

• ghost

Participant

if NOTHING else, please change the “alarm clock” numbering…

Please wait…

• idliketoproposeatoast

Participant

speaking of the jags…

they’re also supposed to be getting new unis soon, seems like a lot of the teams with recently revamped crappy unis are already getting new ones, hopefully we’re next

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Our unis are FIRE!!!

Unfortunately, so is our coaching staff….

Please wait…

• Cerious

Participant

The Color Rush Red jersey is our best looking uniform. Simple and vibrant. Combing them with the same color pants is a bit much, but honestly it still looks better than the current kit. Get rid of all the diferent stripes and sleeve changes and go back to simple one color jerseys. I’d keep the red pants and add a pewter “color rush” jersey and go from there. The league should also relax the rules and allow teams to have more than one helmet (if it’s safe for collegiate players…) with that I’d add a matte pewter helmet and have at least one game when we’re in all pewter.

Please wait…

• xistand4thisx

Participant

I saw “leaked images” of the new Jags uniforms. They ditched the two tone helmet and simplified the jersey a bit. They look sharp if the images are accurate.

Teal
      White
      Black

Please wait…

• idliketoproposeatoast

Participant

not bad at all for the jags, simple, clean, and modern…

wouldn’t mind a similar simple, clean update to our most previous uniforms, those were the best in the league for a long time

Please wait…

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Idliketoproposeatoast
      Mar 8, 18 at 9:38 pm #1066001
      speaking of the jags…

they’re also supposed to be getting new unis soon, seems like a lot of the teams with recently revamped crappy unis are already getting new ones, hopefully we’re next

————————————————–

I believe you have to wear them for 5 years before you can change them again.

As to those new Jags unis, if those are them, I like them. Simple. Clean. Fresh. Great look if you ask me.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.