Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• Zellination

Participant

Seeing there were two pages of responses to Delatbuc5 playing you guys, wanted to see what I could get with this?????

Please wait…

• aBuc727

Participant

Mariota? Remember, PR said the Bucs weren't as high on Mariota because they viewed him as a project and Winston as more NFL-ready.SiriusXM NFL Radio@SiriusXMNFL@IKaufmanTBO on Jameis Winston: The #Bucs view him as a three-year project. No one is expecting Dan Marino in Year 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3 year project for Famous Jameis?

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

That seems fair.  3 years for any qb is pretty quick turnaround.  See Luck one of the best case scenarios in recent memory.  Steady progression each year and slipped into playoffs first year.  Now considered top 10 or probably top 5. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey I’d rather have a 3 year project on my hands than the next RGIII.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Andrew Luck took about 3 years to be regarded to as top tier did he not?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought the other guy was the 3 year project.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shouldn't Jameis get 13 starts this year before we talk about whether he has "it" or not?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shouldn't Jameis get 13 starts this year before we talk about whether he has "it" or not?

I was told Jameis already has so much "it" they had to special order him a bigger toilet and ostrich trimmed seat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is why our fanbase blowszero patience and the grass is always greener on the other side

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston is taking the helm of the worst team in the NFL last year, I’ll settle for steady improvement    and growth this year, not expecting miracles.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OP basically says “I want to see how many of you are idiots” and a bunch of you line up. SMH…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OP is a troll account, and I can’t understand how anyone would be pleased with 1Buc pumping the brakes on our expectations to that extreme.  3 year plan?  Yeah, no.  Expecting a high functioning QB before 2018 or I will most definitely want a new crew managing/coaching him.  This may be more about trying to keep Lovie off a hot seat than Jameis, idk. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zell is being sarcastic, because that’s what Zell does. It’s all in good fun.  Fsociety is UFOJoe posting things to stir the pot because his feelings are hurt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was told Jameis already has so much "it" they had to special order him a bigger toilet and ostrich trimmed seat.

It's all the "swag" that he has. It's a HUGE asset to a player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good news for Mariota is if he flames out, he’s got a nice vacation home up in Zell’s dome.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

It's all in good fun.

you must be a blast to hang out with.....

Please wait…

• gstrohauer

Participant

Mariota? Remember, PR said the Bucs weren't as high on Mariota because they viewed him as a project and Winston as more NFL-ready.SiriusXM NFL Radio@SiriusXMNFL@IKaufmanTBO on Jameis Winston: The #Bucs view him as a three-year project. No one is expecting Dan Marino in Year 1.

Back for more I see UFojoe.  You sure come back and post here alot for someone who dosnt follow the Bucs anymore.  How do the Raiders look this year.  Sad, just sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Won’t know until Sunday night how bad Mariota is this week…

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Mariota is going be a huge bust in this league.  A foot note of many QBs like him that are simply not good pro QBs.  So glad we didn’t eat the cheese.

Please wait…

• sunjem2626

Participant

Mariota is going be a huge bust in this league.  A foot note of many QBs like him that are simply not good pro QBs.  So glad we didn't eat the cheese.

Everytime you post one of your super negative post on Mariota, you will be eating dirt and then some!  You are simply the worst of the worst.  You better get some help, pronto!

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Mariota is going be a huge bust in this league.  A foot note of many QBs like him that are simply not good pro QBs.  So glad we didn't eat the cheese.

Everytime you post one of your super negative post on Mariota, you will be eating dirt and then some!  You are simply the worst of the worst.  You better get some help, pronto!

Nice to see that after 248 posts you are able to understand the nuances of a mobile QB and his aptitude for success in this league.  Mariota is complete garbage as a pro prospect.  May never see a starting down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice to see that after 248 posts you are able to understand the nuances of a mobile QB and his aptitude for success in this league.  Mariota is complete garbage as a pro prospect.  May never see a starting down.

Aren't you the guy that pimped Glennon?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats more like it boys!!!!!!    I want 1,000 views!!! come on!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zell is being sarcastic, because that's what Zell does. It's all in good fun.  Fsociety is UFOJoe posting things to stir the pot because his feelings are hurt.

Funny as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Aren't you the guy that pimped Glennon?

Yes.  Glennon is going to be a star in the league.

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.