Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

The NFC except for the Bucs is a mess especially if Rogers retires(likely)
      Best of the NFC East? Washington Redskins
      Best of the North? Minnesota Vikings
      Best of the West? Los Angeles Rams
      Best of the South No contest BUCS! (only injuries can stop them)

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I do not think the NFC is a mess.

NFC West has four teams that can win the division and challenge in the playoffs. Factor in the defending division champs the Saints and the Cowboys being healthy. And the Bears actually have competent QB play.

Bucs are going to have to grind some wins out but I think they can do it.

Build the trenches!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The NFC is hardly a mess.

• Runole

Participant

How many teams in the NFC don’t have “Ifs”? How many are depending on New QBS?
      How many have excellent defenses? How many are dependent on a draft choice to be better this season?

• theknees

Participant

Saints will win 13 games in a 17 game schedule.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Not when your best actual quarterback on the roster might be the 4th round rookie

• Donkey

Participant

Feel free to become a fan of theirs. You have our blessing.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Back to his regularly scheduled Jameis Jock Sniffing. Remember when I bashed Jameis around year 3? Everyone got super uptight about that…and here we are.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You have more faith in Taysom than most.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bucs win a super bowl the second we get rid of Winston…

And still he roots for him.

Lmfao!

You two deserve each other!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Rodgers likely retires? Uhh what?

Dude just won an MVP..

Pass me some of whatever you’re smoking, please & thank you.

• Runole

Participant

Dude just won an MVP..

Its called ending on a high note. Sticking with retirement remains Rogers and Green Bays best choice because his days with the packers are over. Irreconcilable differences!

• Barnz1

Participant

49ers are the threat. Go look over their depth chart…they’re absolutely loaded.

Tell me how they aren’t equally talented all over with the Bucs if healthy. I would love some of their DL guys over our depth guys. The main question is QB for them which likely holds them back.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

The Vikings are kind of in a similar situation. Not as talented top to bottom as the 49ers. But they can compete if their CBs grow and Cousins just hands it off to Cooks with that massive run blocking OL.

Build the trenches!

• JC5100

Participant

Saints are 8-1 without Brees since 2019

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Clearly, you missed the sarcasm.

• Runole

Participant

49ers are the threat. Go look over their depth chart…they’re absolutely loaded.

Tell me how they aren’t equally talented all over with the Bucs if healthy. I would love some of their DL guys over our depth guys. The main question is QB for them which likely holds them back.

agree QB is their issue. How long do they keep Lance on the bench? He essentially hasn’t played since the end of 2019. Is Garoppolo even going to be there? The pressure to start the season with Lance will be immense. 49’rs lie too much. Also, they play in a tougher division.
      Bound to getting beat up.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Where is the sarcasm?

Clearly, you missed the sarcasm.

• theknees

Participant

The Saints were a good QB away from really competing for it all in the playoffs the past two seasons. Ian Book has less of an arm than Trask, but is much better mentally, so who knows.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The Saints were a good QB away from really competing for it all in the playoffs the past two seasons. Ian Book has less of an arm than Trask, but is much better mentally, so who knows.

So, you’re saying Book is their savior?

Bold…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Dude just won an MVP..

Its called ending on a high note. Sticking with retirement remains Rogers and Green Bays best choice because his days with the packers are over. Irreconcilable differences!

Lol? It’s called walking away from 40ish million dollars. Fat chance man.

But yeah he’ll retire. Who wouldn’t wanna retire after losing an NFC Championship?

Gtfo @ “high note”

• Runole

Participant

Dude just won an MVP..

Lol? It’s called walking away from 40ish million dollars. Fat chance man.

But yeah he’ll retire. Who wouldn’t wanna retire after losing an NFC Championship?

Gtfo @ “high note”

So how does it end? He has plenty of money.Aaron Rodgers’ net worth in 2021: $120 million. Now he decides to retire? Other than losing this years salary In 2021, Rodgers will earn a base salary of $14,700,000 +bonuses. Are you suggesting the Packers will sue him for retiring and not staying?

• Schwifty9

Participant

If anyone actually thinks Ian Book is better than Jameis or Taysom, you need to stop huffing paint.

Like him, hate him, or be otherwise indifferent towards him, Jameis Winston has produced nearly 20,000 passing yards 122 TD’s 88 picks with 1,000 yards rushing and 10 rushing TD’s. He is immensely talented but horribly inconsistent.

But I’m no fan of Dirk Koetter, I think the guy is one of the most over rated and most predictable OC’s in the league, and he has yet to develop a QB. Shanahan took over the same exact offense and turned Matt Ryan into the MVP of the league that year. Koetter did Jameis no favors and stunted his development.

That’s why I was open to us bringing back Jameis for a 2nd year of learning under Arians, Leftwich, Christesen and Moore. Until it became public knowledge that Brady actually wanted to come to Tampa and then I was all aboard the Brady train.

But Sean Payton and Drew Brees both gave Jameis glowing reviews and maybe he can be what he was supposed to be coming out of FSU. I’ m hoping not because I hate the Saints, but it’s possible. And would be very in line with Bucs history.

• ryan24

Participant

If anyone actually thinks Ian Book is better than Jameis or Taysom, you need to stop huffing paint.

Like him, hate him, or be otherwise indifferent towards him, Jameis Winston has produced nearly 20,000 passing yards 122 TD’s 88 picks with 1,000 yards rushing and 10 rushing TD’s. He is immensely talented but horribly inconsistent.

But I’m no fan of Dirk Koetter, I think the guy is one of the most over rated and most predictable OC’s in the league, and he has yet to develop a QB. Shanahan took over the same exact offense and turned Matt Ryan into the MVP of the league that year. Koetter did Jameis no favors and stunted his development.

That’s why I was open to us bringing back Jameis for a 2nd year of learning under Arians, Leftwich, Christesen and Moore. Until it became public knowledge that Brady actually wanted to come to Tampa and then I was all aboard the Brady train.

But Sean Payton and Drew Brees both gave Jameis glowing reviews and maybe he can be what he was supposed to be coming out of FSU. I’ m hoping not because I hate the Saints, but it’s possible. And would be very in line with Bucs history.

Payton also left Jameis on the bench when he needed a QB to start.

• SaskBucs

Participant

NFC North and East might be a bit of a mess if the Rodgers thing doesn’t get sorted out. None of those teams scare me but Washington, Chicago, Dallas could be tough outs.

The South will be competitive, elite offenses all around (if Darnold is decent) but they shouldn’t be able to stick with our Bucs based on their defensive deficiency.

West is pretty loaded but they have their issues. Rams (depth), 49er’s (QB), Seahawks (Oline, Secondary), Cards may not have many holes with all their additions but can they put it all together?

Definitely not a mess overall and it’s always tough sledding to win consistently in the league but Bucs obviously have a leg up.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Jameis is a bust, and an incredibly low IQ individual. He was given every luxury, and failed. He can make a super bowl caliber team sub .500 , what else needs to be said?

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.