Viewing 32 reply threads

• Author

• BucMyLife

Participant

Talented WR in this draft? Productive? Average? Bust-tastic?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Targeted pass catcher on the team…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tall WR on the roster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most Realest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Toothless Wr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gangsta rappinest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The most held back by the suckage of his QBs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe this class of receivers is really good and it’s hard to pick out who will be the most productive. I think Evans and Sammy have a chance at multiple pro bowls and will have every opportunity to shine. Mike Evans is a very good lengthy wide out. Will benefit from VJ and it was nice to see him break down when we drafted him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Toothless Wr

Still feeling the Butt Hurt are we?Crying%2BBaby%2BNatural%2BHigh%2Bfor%2BSome%2BMoms.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mad?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…wealthy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mad?

At what the truth?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

vertically endowed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

likely to end up like mike williams

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could end up being as valuable as Benn.  At least the Bucs didn’t move up to get him.  The Bucs had a chance to make some noise and be in the NFL media regularly if they had drafted Manziel. Instead the bay area will get another year of seeing the Denver Broncos more than the home town Bucs during the regular season on TV broadcasts!! :'(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Root for wins….not media coverage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In five years Mike Evans will be the guy we took when we should have taken player X.

Nice sig pic but maybe itd better if it was Lovie and Lichte and it said "Aren't you glad we dont live in Jdubs world?"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could end up being as valuable as Benn.  At least the Bucs didn't move up to get him.  The Bucs had a chance to make some noise and be in the NFL media regularly if they had drafted Manziel. Instead the bay area will get another year of seeing the Denver Broncos more than the home town Bucs during the regular season on TV broadcasts!! :'(

And Manziel could wind up being as valuable as [insert QB bust that Manziel doesn't particularly resemble here].  I'm with chace: wins concern me more than media coverage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

V-Jax 2.0 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In five years Mike Evans will be the guy we took when we should have taken player X.

Nice sig pic but maybe itd better if it was Lovie and Lichte and it said "Aren't you glad we dont live in Jdubs world?"

You butt hurt? Or just protecting your girlfriend? Either way that was a really lame attempt at being witty. The sig pic is a well deserved nod to a poster who was right about something.

Looked like it was a sarcastic stab at 10lb, Protecting my gf? I dont even know what that means.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You butt hurt? Or just protecting your girlfriend? Either way that was a really lame attempt at being witty. The sig pic is a well deserved nod to a poster who was right about something.

Looked like it was a sarcastic stab at 10lb, Protecting my gf? I dont even know what that means.

Who cares about his sig? 10lbbass didn't "win" at anything last night. He wasn't the only person on the board saying that the Bucs wouldn't take Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was the most adamant about it and took the most crap about it. thats for sure

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the most helpful employee at Target

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was the most adamant about it and took the most crap about it. thats for sure

His biggest stance is that Glennon is the future. Too bad for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup! He wasn't the only one that's for sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So adamant that it was pretty much trollish. Seemed to flow into every thread, regardless of whether the convo had to do with QBs or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So adamant that it was pretty much trollish. Seemed to flow into every thread, regardless of whether the convo had to do with QBs or not.

Don't attack him because he has a man crush on Glennon. There's nothing wrong with that!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Root for wins....not media coverage.

Personally, I like seeing my team on TV and replacing jump ball receiver with maturity issues A with jump ball receiver with maturity issues B doesn’t solve that issue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Personally, I like seeing my team on TV and replacing jump ball receiver with maturity issues A with jump ball receiver with maturity issues B doesn't solve that issue.

A. The Bucs will be on TV no matter what.B. Evans' ceiling is much higher than MW19's was/is. Obviously they didn't feel that Manziel or Bridge were worth the pick. I disagree on Bridge...but it is what it is. They still got better with Evans. This was not the last opportunity that we will ever have to get a QB prospect.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Two years ago, getting VJax was seen as a huge win for this organization. Now we get a young JVax and it’s a terrible mistake?In 5 years Evans will have 3 Pro Bowls and 1 All Pro on his resume. Very excited about the pick and the young man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol…dudes..Evans will be great here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans will be hated like Anquan Boldin. Which is AWESOME for the Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Personally, I like seeing my team on TV and replacing jump ball receiver with maturity issues A with jump ball receiver with maturity issues B doesn't solve that issue.

You realize him being able to catch jump balls is a good thing?

Please wait…

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.