Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Can someone give updates on the following players?:

Gronk
      Carlton Davis
      SMB
      Lavonte David
      Scotty Miller
      Richard Sherman
      Antonio Brown

The media is sooo quiet on injury updates this season.

• Lawdy

Participant

Buccaneers

RB Giovani Bernard (knee/chest) – Full Participation
      QB Tom Brady (right thumb) – Full Participation
      WR Antonio Brown (ankle) – Did Not Participate
      ILB Lavonte David (ankle) – Did Not Participate
      TE Rob Gronkowski (ribs) – Did Not Participate
      TE O.J. Howard (ankle) – Limited Participation
      DL Steve McLendon (not injury related – resting player) – Did Not Participate
      OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder/hand) – Did Not Participate
      CB Richard Sherman (hamstring) – Did Not Participate
      K Ryan Succop (back) – Full Participation
      S Antoine Winfield Jr. (concussion) – Full Participation

• Boid Fink

Participant

David looks to be recovering nicely. I e suffered through both high and low sprains. The high ones were brutal. Would rather break my ankle, the pain was fairly solid. Low sprains, as most of us know, can vary from a few days to a few weeks. We need LVD. Just like the Bucs need VV.

AB didn’t practice. Gronk was jogging. Winfield suited but still in protocol.

SMB and Davis gone til after bye week I hope not any longer. Go Bucs.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Just saw on Bay News 9 that Gronk was active at practice but just running sprints and some drills. No contact. Definitely a good sign to see him moving around and getting back to practice.

Boid you hear any news about Scotty Miller?

Also, was SMB a broken bone or a dislocation? I never heard any update following the injury.

• Swash

Participant

I think David, and Sherman will be the only ones not playing.

• TCB2W!

Participant

David looks to be recovering nicely. I e suffered through both high and low sprains. The high ones were brutal. Would rather break my ankle, the pain was fairly solid. Low sprains, as most of us know, can vary from a few days to a few weeks. We need LVD. Just like the Bucs need VV.

AB didn’t practice. Gronk was jogging. Winfield suited but still in protocol.

SMB and Davis gone til after bye week I hope not any longer. Go Bucs.

Speaking on SiriusXM NFL Radio today, Arians announced that safety Antoine Winfield, Jr., has cleared the NFL concussion protocol and is ready to play Sunday against the Bears.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

How are SMB and Carlton Davis? Do we expect their return at all this season?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

How are SMB and Carlton Davis? Do we expect their return at all this season?

my 2 cents:

SMB/CD – they will be back this year of course but i dont see the Bucs rushing them back. This year is about the playoffs/superbowl repeat run so it’s a balancing act between getting that #1 seed and ensuring players are not IRed for the playoffs I project both could be back around the end of November – maybe the Giants game 11/22

AWJ – he will be back this week versus the Bears

LVD/Gronk/AB – Both LVD and Gronk may be close but i feel the brass believe they can beat the Bears (favored by 12.5 points) to rest these guys one more week to go against a tough division road game next week versus Saints. I also feel they will sit AB this week to heal the ankle for next weeks big game.

Sherman – The hope is that he can be back next week but i think after the bye is more likely versus Washington on 11/14. Depending on his status can actually determine the game versus the Saints. I personally have that game as our next loss (I have us at 14-3 so dont think im too negative lol) but if Sherman is able to go, i feel alot better about our chances.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Just saw on Bay News 9 that Gronk was active at practice but just running sprints and some drills. No contact. Definitely a good sign to see him moving around and getting back to practice.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bucs should win. But let’s hope the injury bug stays clear, and Brady has time in the pocket. Receivers are going to have to make some plays this week.
      Go Bucs!

Fricken infirmary…

• Pennywise

Participant

Gronk out
      AB out
      David out
      Sherman out
      JPP questionable

• RHBucsFan

Participant

We were told before the season that this is the most healthy JPP has been in years. That didn’t last long.

• m_j

Participant

I wouldn’t rush anyone back, especially not lavonte, we need him the most! this year is about playoffs not about regular season and with this secondary we shouldn’t really expect winning seed no.1, no matter how favorable our schedule is!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Just like last year, beat up early but no major injuries (yet)

Knock on wood!

Just gotta stay healthy for the playoffs.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Just like last year, beat up early but no major injuries (yet)

Knock on wood!

Just gotta stay healthy for the playoffs.

idk man. Last year sure Godwin was injury riddled but we had two major injuries it seemed (Howard, Vea) and the rest of the team was relatively healthy. And Vita returned for the NFC Champ game.

this year it’s been non stop – AB, Gronk, JPP, LVD, Carlton Davis, SMB, Dean, Sherman, AWJ…..

don’t get me wrong, we are so talented and like you said it appears all can return this season but it was good to see yesterday no major key players getting hurt.

I think we will need AB, Gronk, LVD, and Sherman back for the Saints game. Pesir and Delaney played well this week and we can laugh at Jameis but the Saints could carve up our DBs. Also saw Dean banged up this week. Might need to put up 31 points to win that one.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.