Viewing 34 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

Inside Bucs Mini-Camp – 4-23 Which defender had a pick-6? Which QB stood out on Wednesday? Get the answers here: https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9760

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so where are all you guys that said Glennon could beat out McCown in a fair competition?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10LBBass, NDY, NYBuc,…you here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Encouraging signs.     I remember Rashaan Melvin was doing real well in camp last year, then went on IR. How's he looking this year?    Err, didn't know this had become a mandatory mini-camp...  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10LBBass, NDY, NYBuc,...you here?

LOL; Glennon wil need a little time to get Sullivan’s “offense” out of his brain… Tedford’s sounds totally opposite ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so where are all you guys that said Glennon could beat out McCown in a fair competition?

I'm definitely not of that mentality, but isn't April a bit too early to gloat?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pick6 doesn’t sound all that good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What? McCown looks great? Cant be because the Red Board idiots told me it was all Trestman. They must be hiding Marc Trestman in a nearby garbage can !!  LOL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am one of those guys and I am not yet ready to call it over on the second day of minicamp.  It is expected the veteran will catch on a little quicker.  Besides- who was it that threw the pick 6 to a backup linebacker?  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon tends to check down unless a receiver is wide open

Unpossible!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chris Owusu battling Louis Murphy for #2WR behind VJax, who dropped a few…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone is looking at the Maurice Stovall time of the year to gloat about anyone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some people are way too concerned with being right about their hateful, and usually personal attacks against players on a team they are supposedly a fan of.Unfortunately those people infest this joke of a forum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh I'm here.  It's a little early to be crowning anyone starter.  Honestly, I just want someone to emerge that can put some points on the board.  Enough that we are not interested in any of the rubbish being served up as QB in this draft and we use our draft to actually improve instead of making other teams great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2nd day of mini? Really?Lol, I wasn't one of those guys, but man that's funny.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

I am one of those guys and I am not yet ready to call it over on the second day of minicamp.  It is expected the veteran will catch on a little quicker.  Besides- who was it that threw the pick 6 to a backup linebacker?  :P

Josh McCown

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennonites mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennonites mad.

Skull and Bones dumb. 2nd day of non-contact, minicamp. Sh!t-stirring at its finest.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

They need to get someone other than scott smith for the video, its hard to get excited with this dude, always got that im gonna tell on you look on his face, he does not seem like a football guy at all, and yes I know he don’t have to be.  Also, bring us some real highlights from camp instead of spending an entire segment on McCown, looking like the Russian from rocky 4, or Tom crabtree, they really need to do a better overall job at the whole thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You do realize most people are not on the Red Board 24/7, right?  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

?#?Bucs? Gil Byrd is a no-nonsense. Told a player who tried to talk, don’t reply to statement, if I ask you a question then talk, if not listenHaha! I like that. Wonder who the player was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he is just saying...........if you thought Glennon was going to beat out McCown you are either blind or not paying attention!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

?#?Bucs? Gil Byrd is a no-nonsense. Told a player who tried to talk, don't reply to statement, if I ask you a question then talk, if not listenHaha! I like that. Wonder who the player was.

Mr. Byrd was a fiesty one when he played, but also very disciplined, very precise in how he moved on the field. Apparently hasn’t changed!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he is just saying...........if you thought Glennon was going to beat out Freeman you are either blind or not paying attention!!!!

Dialed it back a year for you...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad to see us with a QB, ANY QB, who is looking this sharp. Truth is Glennon had no real mentor, a guy to look up to and learn from, UNTIL NOW. Amazing he did as well as he did last season. It’ll be fun to watch the competition at QB unfold…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad to hear McCown is shining early!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad to hear McCown is shining early!

Just imagine being a rookie and your veteran guidance is that train wreck Freeman...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BmAPHuhCUAAVYmi.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scott Smith ?@ScottSBucs  4mLovie Smith: The MIKE linebacker will make the play calls in our defense. WILL linebacker Lavonte David has had that responsibility.Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  8mSmith said defensive players are taught to scoop up the ball on the field - even incompletions - to always simulate fumble recoveries.Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  15mSmith said #Bucs RB Jeff Demps is definitely the fastest guy in the NFL. Has good hands. It's on the coaches to find ways to use him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bowers, Stocker, and Nicks are injured and not taking part in this camp. Why are these people still here?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Demps is gonna ball out now that he is dedicating to football. Speed in space !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 28mBucs' Demar Dotson says new center Evan Dietrich-Smith is definitely a vocal leader: "(He) does enough yelling for everybody," he said.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good on EDS.  Better back it up too

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently Mase is down to 235…  Hope that equates to faster.  Already an above average Mike.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he is just saying...........if you thought Glennon was going to beat out Freeman you are either blind or not paying attention!!!!

Dialed it back a year for you...

I was thinking the same thing when i read that post.

Please wait…

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.